Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included)  (Read 67971 times)
sEpuLchEr

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

Are we there yet?

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:03:56 AM

Miner down for a few hours and one not at full speed.

googledoc filled up a few hours ago and pm sent

tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:05:51 AM

li,

thought you were going to change the payment cycle to 01 - 30 of the month?

no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:48:19 PM

I had my first miner that I got, go offline yesterday. Lee sent me a picture of the web interface status page after it was restarted... Take a close look at those temperature numbers. I had another miner, the second one I purchased, go offline today! What happened to the dusting out? Why is it so hot? The questions are piling up.

I believe everyone will have miners going offline due to overheating. This needs to be fixed. If overheating, it must be like a dry desert in the building that's being mined in. I hope they aren't all piled one on top of each other in someone's garage. Yep, that's what I'm picturing now.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:46:38 PM

Probably because its hot there, ambient was 27°C or 80°F today.

http://www.weather.com/wx/today/?lat=30.57&lon=104.07&locale=en_US&temp=f

You can see the setup on the first page of this thread, its not someone's bedroom

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
smn68

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:28:52 PM

4 offline for 15 hours

Everyday there is a problem
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:33:36 PM

No downtime here since April 18.
clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:42:22 PM

For the past 3 days I have had problems with 4 of my miners dropping to near zero hash rate off and on for stretches of several hours each.  Two of them ran that way for about 8 straight hours with "0" highlighted in RED the whole time in the Miner Monitor.  They never actually said Offline so there is no entry in the Offline Hours report.  The Lee Group team replaced both of those miners with different S5s and then they ran great for about 6 hours until I called it a night.  Right after I shut my PC down (about 11:00 PM my time) they both switched to mining for pcfli and they both have been that way for 18 hours each now...no resolution yet.

I saw this had happened to someone else in this forum a while back.  How did it turn out for you?  Was there any compensation?  Since they have been earning BTC for pcfli and not me for close to 24 hours so far I feel I should also get back 1 day of host fees x 2 miners.
tricass

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:54:21 AM

all my miners are down in NeiMeng. PM sent

clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:03:35 AM

All of my NeiMeng-1 miners are showing red Ofline in the Miner Monitor but all but one is still hashing away on my pool so far and I've waited 15 minutes to make sure. 

Edit: Now the Minor Monitor is back to normal...all of my miners (except 1 which was down before this) are showing Green again.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:44:51 AM

neimeng data center have issues, already ask them to check, seems like one switch broken and some miners is effected, should be restore soon

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
tricass

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:46:26 AM

neimeng data center have issues, already ask them to check, seems like one switch broken and some miners is effected, should be restore soon

thanks for keeping on top of things.

no141

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:47:02 AM

Probably because its hot there, ambient was 27°C or 80°F today.

http://www.weather.com/wx/today/?lat=30.57&lon=104.07&locale=en_US&temp=f

You can see the setup on the first page of this thread, its not someone's bedroom

I'm sorry no, I have a miner in the room I am in. It exhausts to outside, but the room temp is 84F, the miner boards aren't over 45C. I'm wondering if the pictures can be believed. Those pics certainly don't seem like the miners could overheat like they are. Would like a video tour of the Neimeng section/area.

What about the overheating issues?

tricass

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:40:04 AM

li,

are we any closer to getting the discount on the power costs?

clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:05:57 AM

I really hope this thread doesn't die; it's a valuable resource for all of us.  It's also one of the best ways we can keep up with what's going on within the Lee Group.  I would like to see the host fees drop a little also but after the Lee Group promotion jumped to $419 it doesn't seem likely.  It will probably take some outside influence like the price of BTC climbing back up to the $290 range for it to become a reality.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:57:06 PM

thanks for the trust, now both neimeng data center and chengdu is stable like before, we will send compensation list as soon as possible
good thing is that both the difficulty  and btc price keep the same as before, so we have got a lucky 14 days again

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:59:11 PM

i have moved shanghai office right now, the vpn i used in home donot work on shanghai office, that make me impossible to visit forum, already try to find another vpn, but got no lucky, hope i can resolve this problem soon, then i can keep active on forum

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
no141

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:42:09 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 03:04:17 AM by no141

thanks for the trust, now both neimeng data center and chengdu is stable like before, we will send compensation list as soon as possible
good thing is that both the difficulty  and btc price keep the same as before, so we have got a lucky 14 days again

The problem for me are the following:

- The miners are getting too hot. You have not told us your plan to rectify this.

- We need lower host fees, but your current cost for new miners is holding people back. I know these machines still ready to sell are being mined, so I don't understand this high cost.

- We need more data in the host website. Whatever you are currently using to monitor the machines needs to do more, like show current blocks accepted for the pools, etc, and the temperature of the blades.

- The miners connectivity is generally poor. They jump pools too much and can't keep solid connections. Any plans to make this better?

- It would be wonderful to have an ability to ping and traceroute from the host login. That way we can pick better pools or nodes to use.

Thank you, and good luck with getting back on here more often.

-------

Additionally, I see all my miners moved to Chengdu, and have different IPs. Did I keep the same machines or what happened there?

tricass

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:54:46 AM

good thing is that both the difficulty  and btc price keep the same as before, so we have got a lucky 14 days again

- The miners are getting too hot. You have not told us your plan to rectify this.

- We need lower host fees, but your current cost for new miners is holding people back. I know these machines still ready to sell are being mined, so I don't understand this high cost.

- We need more data in the host website. Whatever you are currently using to monitor the machines needs to do more, like show current blocks accepted for the pools, etc, and the temperature of the blades.

- The miners connectivity is generally poor. They jump pools too much and can't keep solid connections. Any plans to make this better?

- It would be wonderful to have an ability to ping and traceroute from the host login. That way we can pick better pools or nodes to use.

-------

Additionally, I see all my miners moved to Chengdu, and have different IPs. Did I keep the same machines or what happened there?

i wouldn't mind more stats on the monitoring page.

i don't seem to suffer from pool hoping at all. i point mine to either f2pool or antpool pools. most of my miners are in the neiming dc.

alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:58:00 PM

-------

i don't seem to suffer from pool hoping at all. i point mine to either f2pool or antpool pools. most of my miners are in the neiming dc.

I run my 12 all on f2pool and they are rock solid. 4 in one location 8 at the other. I've run S5s at home averaging around 74c on one and it ran solid for 5 months until I sold it. I'm not worried about temps so much. You're list is a lot of bitching. Sure things could be cheaper but they are already a hell of a lot cheaper than running them in my basement.
no141

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:58:58 PM

-------

I run my 12 all on f2pool and they are rock solid. 4 in one location 8 at the other. I've run S5s at home averaging around 74c on one and it ran solid for 5 months until I sold it. I'm not worried about temps so much. You're list is a lot of bitching. Sure things could be cheaper but they are already a hell of a lot cheaper than running them in my basement.

F2pool does not payout highest rates available most of the time, but it is an excellent last fallback pool. When I have to report a different miner down almost daily, I worry. I manage to get a respite occasionally, but here's the days of the last eight reports: 19th, 21st, 24th, 24th(2nd miner later), 26th, 26th(2nd miner later), 27th, and today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: