Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:26:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Videos of WoodCollector Hand Carving: Care of MOB  (Read 21478 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:14:12 AM

very possible imo

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:14:23 AM

http://rezdesign.com/redrabbitgallery/
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RedRabbitGallery
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:15:24 AM

I always thought that tecshare was a pretty trustworthy guy. I hope I am still right... Sad

BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:15:52 AM

Yeah, this community is great in terms of support and answering questions. The one golden rule that my brother gave me when he gave me my first Bitcoin was "NEVER trust your bitcoin with an online service" and i never have except LocalBitcoins and that was only for a few minutes at a time as the minute i bought Bitcoins i transferred them to cold storage.
[/quote]
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:18:03 AM

Now there's a skilled woodworker. DEFINITELY not WC  Cheesy

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:18:22 AM

http://rezdesign.com/tecshare/img/daleks.JPG

Haha... Apropos.
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:18:32 AM

Woodcollector is a chic???...
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:19:23 AM

That explains the wooden dildo
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 01:19:46 AM

Anyone else here seeing the pattern of how retardedly far these idiots will go with the accusations and theories in a desperate attempt to build a narrative to justify their abusive harassing behavior? Let me get this straight, so far WoodCollector is me, Sodawars, Terrahasher, AND UKcrypto. Did I miss anyone? Perhaps he is Bruce Wagner, Mark Karpeles, and Josh Zerlan too! Why not right?

I am astonished that is is not glaringly obvious these degenerates are simply slinging as much bullshit as possible and hoping some of it will stick, and some one will believe them. If I wanted to rip people off here and use alts I would have done it a long time ago, not after building up 3 years worth of impeccable trading reputation.

Furthermore how retarded would it be for me to use a domain that I listed for sale on this very forum if I was WC and trying to hide this fact? None of this makes any sense whatsoever, but complete lack of logic has never stopped you guys in the past. This is the definition of grasping for straws. Next you guys will be telling us about how WoodCollector faked the moon landing for the reptoids in exchange for alien stealth laser engraver technology. This is reaching epic levels of pathetic. I really truly feel sorry for you guys, because to go this far you really must have nothing in your personal lives to enjoy at all, and this is your only means for self gratification.

Anyways, back to reality. On the day WC tried to upload his video to Youtube it took 2 days including processing, so to speed things up I offered to host the video for him. WHAT A SCANDAL! You can proceed with your shit slinging, theorizing, and baseless accusations now.

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:23:50 AM

Which supports Tecshare's claim to know a wood worker

{ BitSpill }
hongw

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:25:27 AM

Anyone else here seeing the pattern of how retardedly far these idiots will go with the accusations and theories in a desperate attempt to build a narrative to justify their abusive harassing behavior? Let me get this straight, so far WoodCollector is me, Sodawars, Terrahasher, AND UKcrypto. Did I miss anyone? Perhaps he is Bruce Wagner, Mark Karpeles, and Josh Zerlan too! Why not right?

I am astonished that is is not glaringly obvious these degenerates are simply slinging as much bullshit as possible and hoping some of it will stick, and some one will believe them. If I wanted to rip people off here and use alts I would have done it a long time ago, not after building up 3 years worth of impeccable trading reputation.

Furthermore how retarded would it be for me to use a domain that I listed for sale on this very forum if I was WC and trying to hide this fact? None of this makes any sense whatsoever, but complete lack of logic has never stopped you guys in the past. This is the definition of grasping for straws. Next you guys will be telling us about how WoodCollector faked the moon landing for the reptoids in exchange for alien stealth laser engraver technology. This is reaching epic levels of pathetic. I really truly feel sorry for you guys, because to go this far you really must have nothing in your personal lives to enjoy at all, and this is your only means for self gratification.

Anyways, back to reality. On the day WC tried to upload his video to Youtube it took 2 days including processing, so to speed things up I offered to host the video for him. WHAT A SCANDAL! You can proceed with your shit slinging, theorizing, and baseless accusations now.

I assume that you communicated with him via PM regarding this correct? If so then could you post a PM log of this offer/deal? I am sure that an admin could verify the authenticity of such logs
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:28:48 AM

From REDRABBITGALLERY

RedRabbitGallery's Shop Announcement
The curious crimson cottontail
she tries sometimes to no avail
to learn the secrets of the trees
the trees you see are a bashful bunch
but the wind will tell their stories
it tells tall tales of their history
which to most remains a mystery
but shes one of the few that will listen
these offerings they give this hare
have started quite the love affair
and through her their tales are told

This sounds like SHE talks to trees..
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:29:55 AM

On the day WC tried to upload his video to Youtube it took 2 days including processing, so to speed things up I offered to host the video for him. WHAT A SCANDAL! You can proceed with your shit slinging, theorizing, and baseless accusations now.

This really doesn't make that much sense to me.

"Processing" doesn't take that long compared
to uploading on Youtube.

So, the upload was taking that long to upload
to Youtube (the #1 website for upload capability
in the world), but somehow WC was able to send
it to Tecshare faster.  

Someone please explain this to me.

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:37:02 AM

it to Tecshare faster.  

I've never uploaded to YT so I don't know but from my quick google search YT caps upload speeds whereas Tecshare's server would not have that same upload cap allowing the file to transfer quicker

{ BitSpill }
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:37:48 AM

As far as I can tell, there's nothing there that really links Tecshare to Woodcollector other than the video and directory. It is very curious, but I haven't seen anything that would show WC is an alt of TECSHARE.
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:39:02 AM

As far as I can tell, there's nothing there that really links Tecshare to Woodcollector other than the video and directory. It is very curious, but I haven't seen anything that would show WC is an alt of TECSHARE.

Agreed.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:40:46 AM

I am fairly certain they are not the same person, though I cannot rule out the possibility of a connection. Maybe they've known each other for a while. It's only speculation without more evidence though. TECSHARE's explanation makes sense though and I am somewhat inclined to believe it.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:43:46 AM

Agreed.

I also agree... but he doesn't appear to be a neutral party either.

it to Tecshare faster. 

I've never uploaded to YT so I don't know but from my quick google search YT caps upload speeds whereas Tecshare's server would not have that same upload cap allowing the file to transfer quicker

Most likely the ISP throttling, not Google...but the whole thing is very odd.
WC is uploading, finds it slow, somehow gets in touch with Tecshare,
who then uploads it for him.  Ok...

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 01:45:43 AM

lol they are so quiet all of the sudden.
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:47:02 AM

The Red Rabbit Art Gallery on Etsy  and the Red Rabbit Are Gallery on Facebook are 2 different Addresses but in North Carolina...

That would explain having ( 2 ) galleries comment..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: