Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:28:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Videos of WoodCollector Hand Carving: Care of MOB  (Read 21478 times)
ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:04:49 AM

How do we even know that package is for you, from him?
But I am prepared to apologize if you can provide proof that you are not an alt - such as an image of the consignment note (edited out to block your personal details).

Just ask an admin to confirm the PM.
Nothing to stop alts PM-ing each other.
Alts, however, cannot send parcels to one another.
Why are you still posting, ukcrypto? Isn't it past 4 a.m in London now?  Kiss

Whilst I am sure you would love to prove me wrong - its not going to happen. Just because I am resident in the UK does not mean i live there all the time, currently in Vietnam/Thailand/Laos on business.....Its 11.35am right now.

You are having a thousand dollar piece of art delivered to your house and you aren't even going to be home???

Who says my house in the UK is just lived in by me Roll Eyes
I am sure you can give whatever explanation you want however I don't buy it. I have been very conservative in judging Woodcollector however at this point he/you are just trolling.
To be honest you probably could have fetched very similar (but slightly lower) prices on the art that you sold if you had simply marketed it honestly as they were very unique pieces and the majority of the community (including myself) was very impressed by them

Really some people (and yes this does include you) are just retarded. Seriously have a lack of grey matter between the ears. I am not trolling, perhaps you have never left your little home but some people, surprisingly do.

I am working in Vietnam right now, I have a house in the UK, I have a villa in Calpe Spain, I have an apartment in Hua Hin, Thailand.

I have bought 2 pieces from Woodcollector and the first one has been sent, the second is not finished yet.

I will be buying more pieces from Woodcollector in the future.

Just curious - why is it so hard for you to believe i am happy with the pieces i commissioned? Unless of course you just can't afford to spend money on things and its jealousy.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:05:28 AM

There you have it! ORIGINAL HAND CARVED WORK BY SMOOTHIE!

You should auction it, I'm sure it will do at least as good as the fuck you nubbins piece, if they aren't a complementary set for the serious trolling art collector. Grin
ukcrypto

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:07:20 AM

One thing i have failed to see is any of WC previous customers complaining here Roll Eyes

Then you failed.

LazerViking was complaining. Go back to the drawing board and come up with more excuses and unfounded claims.

LazerViking never completed the deal, is there a person who received the product and is unhappy with it?

according to nubbins there were but were afraid of being doxxed

Oh according to Nubbins....Is that clear cut 100% proof or just his word? Which really means nothing does it.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:08:07 AM

You should auction it, I'm sure it will do at least as good as the fuck you nubbins piece, if they aren't a complementary set for the serious trolling art collector. Grin

Literally within 15 min of me posting Kialara made me an offer that I accepted.

It is sold already.

That was pretty fast, not that I intended for it to sell.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:08:53 AM

But I am prepared to apologize if you can provide proof that you are not an alt - such as an image of the consignment note (edited out to block your personal details).

Why are you still posting, ukcrypto? Isn't it past 4 a.m in London now?  Kiss

Whilst I am sure you would love to prove me wrong - its not going to happen. Just because I am resident in the UK does not mean i live there all the time, currently in Vietnam/Thailand/Laos on business.....Its 11.35am right now.

You are having a thousand dollar piece of art delivered to your house and you aren't even going to be home???

I am sure you can give whatever explanation you want however I don't buy it. I have been very conservative in judging Woodcollector however at this point he/you are just trolling.
To be honest you probably could have fetched very similar (but slightly lower) prices on the art that you sold if you had simply marketed it honestly as they were very unique pieces and the majority of the community (including myself) was very impressed by them

Really some people (and yes this does include you) are just retarded. Seriously have a lack of grey matter between the ears. I am not trolling, perhaps you have never left your little home but some people, surprisingly do.

I am working in Vietnam right now, I have a house in the UK, I have a villa in Calpe Spain, I have an apartment in Hua Hin, Thailand.

I have bought 2 pieces from Woodcollector and the first one has been sent, the second is not finished yet.

Just curious - why is it so hard for you to believe i am happy with the pieces i commissioned? Unless of course you just can't afford to spend money on things and its jealousy.

I am not a photoshop expert, but I guess I will let others who have more experience in the field advise.

If you really did buy art pieces from WC, and you are proclaiming so quickly that you will purchase more from him, then I am very surprised that you are willing to spend so much money on this person's art considering that there is some level of evidence against him. I would think that most people would at the very least want to let the dust settle a little bit before spending thousands of dollars on his art.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:14:12 AM

Both pieces should be donated to the Internet Trolling Museum, along with EyesWideOpen's bandages.....from the Burn Ward.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
ukcrypto

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:15:14 AM

I am not a photoshop expert, but I guess I will let others who have more experience in the field advise.

If you really did buy art pieces from WC, and you are proclaiming so quickly that you will purchase more from him, then I am very surprised that you are willing to spend so much money on this person's art considering that there is some level of evidence against him. I would think that most people would at the very least want to let the dust settle a little bit before spending thousands of dollars on his art.

You hit the nail on the head....To you its 'so much money' - to me its not a lot of money to recieve a product that looks awesome on the wall and lets reminds me of a passion of mine, Bitcoin. I don't need the dust to settle, there is a thing called Skype and its quite easy to talk to Woodcollector whenever I want, in fact I have been discussing with him a present for my wife that will cost >$10k.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:17:09 AM

Literally within 15 min of me posting Kialara made me an offer that I accepted.

It is sold already.

That was pretty fast, not that I intended for it to sell.  Cheesy

*fg*

It be almost worth it offering some money to woodcollector if he finishes and records it, not that it's worth watching the 8 hours of drum sander action but just seeing it's there would be equally gratifying.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:21:33 AM

One thing i have failed to see is any of WC previous customers complaining here Roll Eyes

Then you failed.

LazerViking was complaining. Go back to the drawing board and come up with more excuses and unfounded claims.

LazerViking never completed the deal, is there a person who received the product and is unhappy with it?

according to nubbins there were but were afraid of being doxxed

Oh according to Nubbins....Is that clear cut 100% proof or just his word? Which really means nothing does it.

Yep according to Nubbins, who has not to my knowledge demonstrated any dishonesty, unlike Woodcollector.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:24:38 AM

You hit the nail on the head....To you its 'so much money' - to me its not a lot of money to recieve a product that looks awesome on the wall and lets reminds me of a passion of mine, Bitcoin. I don't need the dust to settle, there is a thing called Skype and its quite easy to talk to Woodcollector whenever I want, in fact I have been discussing with him a present for my wife that will cost >$10k.

If you have thousands of dollars to spend/burn then you likely don't have as much money because you have pissed a lot of money away in the past. You would likely not spend money on expensive items without first doing your due diligence in order to avoid getting scammed/burned. I may be wrong but I still don't think anyone (including with a significant amount of money to spend on things like art) would spend that much money as you are claiming to spend.

Like i said above I don't know if it is photoshopped or not. I also have not seen Vietnam so I have no idea if that is what it looks like. I can say that the font used in that printout is very similar to the font used by WC in his video.

One thing I left out is that I don't disbelieve that you are a happy customer (if you are in fact not an alt of WC). I would honestly also be a happy customer of his if I were to purchase one of his pieces as they are all very beautiful.

I am curious however how you are able to get him on Skype (which would likely reveal his face/identity) when you are only spending such a small amount.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:31:30 AM

The decision to not admit the truth when confronted by Nubbins probably cost him 6 figures.   Sad but true.

from what I have figured out.....woodcollactor is a chic, works 3 jobs,  one of them is a restaurant...but has access to very high end wood.. from a third job...Its all adding up now....   lives a hippy life style...and makes wooden bongs...one of the 2 Galleries is an On line gallery

YES ALL SPECULATION...
WoodCollector is a man. That is a client of mine you mongoloid. I am not related to WoodCollector, I hardly even know him, but I am well aware of the behavior of you lot of degenerates. We have never transacted, but discussed a trade for silver.
ukcrypto

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:35:47 AM

If you have thousands of dollars to spend/burn then you likely don't have as much money because you have pissed a lot of money away in the past. You would likely not spend money on expensive items without first doing your due diligence in order to avoid getting scammed/burned. I may be wrong but I still don't think anyone (including with a significant amount of money to spend on things like art) would spend that much money as you are claiming to spend.

Like i said above I don't know if it is photoshopped or not. I also have not seen Vietnam so I have no idea if that is what it looks like. I can say that the font used in that printout is very similar to the font used by WC in his video.

One thing I left out is that I don't disbelieve that you are a happy customer (if you are in fact not an alt of WC). I would honestly also be a happy customer of his if I were to purchase one of his pieces as they are all very beautiful.

I am curious however how you are able to get him on Skype (which would likely reveal his face/identity) when you are only spending such a small amount.

Who are you to have any understanding of what finances I have. You don't know about my bank accounts, so why comment saying I have pissed away a lot of money. Let me tell you something, I spend $1+k a week dining out and networking, I spend 3 months a year on holiday with my family. Money is not really an issue to me right now. I am well invested in my families future with a diverse portfolio of property, cash and shares, dropping a few grand on some art i like is no different to having a couple of heavy nights out.

I came here to buy Bitcoins to diversify my portfolio. When i came here i found WC - i liked his work and his attitude and commissioned the Unity piece, I liked what i received so commissioned another piece as a gift for someone (Black Swan).  Perhaps he shared his skype with me as he realised i am not like 99% of the people on here and actually appreciate his work.

Again as I have pointed out NOBODY who has recieved any of his work has complained. Just a mob attack from people who cant afford to spend $$$ on art.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:39:36 AM

Why are you still posting, ukcrypto? Isn't it past 4 a.m in London now?  Kiss

Who are you to have any understanding of what finances I have. You don't know about my bank accounts, so why comment saying I have pissed away a lot of money. Let me tell you something, I spend $1+k a week dining out and networking, I spend 3 months a year on holiday with my family. Money is not really an issue to me right now. I am well invested in my families future with a diverse portfolio of property, cash and shares, dropping a few grand on some art i like is no different to having a couple of heavy nights out.

I came here to buy Bitcoins to diversify my portfolio. When i came here i found WC - i liked his work and his attitude and commissioned the Unity piece, I liked what i received so commissioned another piece as a gift for someone (Black Swan).  Perhaps he shared his skype with me as he realised i am not like 99% of the people on here and actually appreciate his work.

Again as I have pointed out NOBODY who has recieved any of his work has complained. Just a mob attack from people who cant afford to spend $$$ on art.
My point is that if you are potentially buying something that was made by a laser then you would essentially be pissing it away. Someone with that kind of money is not going to take those kinds of risks.

People that earn massive amounts of money generally do not have the time to take months long vacations with their family
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:41:43 AM

No it isn't that I can't afford his art. I just refuse to pay such prices.

So no once again you are wrong sir.  Roll Eyes

Wanna go for 3 for 3?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:42:23 AM

What a pathetic stack of broke, jealous, obsessive compulsive losers this forum is filled with. They need to gratify themselves by endlessly speculating and deconstructing people who ACTUALLY PROVIDE A SERVICE TO THIS COMMUNITY just so they can jerk each other off about what awesome "scambusters" they are and how "smart" they are for "figuring it out".
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:44:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/1L6gSVP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6P50kXi.jpg

So let me see if I understand this. You claim you are from London, and actually purchased two coins from WC. When I asked for a copy of the consignment note (I even offered to apologize), you threw a fit and called me names.

I don't have to give you anything. You are but a screen name on the forum, you mean shit to me.

When I remarked that you are posting at 4 a.m London time, you immediately said you are now in Vietnam Apparently, you are some hot shot rich businessman with homes around the world. You then went on to post some photos proving you are there (after refusing to post an even simpler consigment note that could've ended this five hours ago). Knowing how deceitful you are, you could've just hired someone from Fiverr to do that for you for $5.

WHERE IS THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE, WOODCOLLECTOR?
By the way, did you see Smoothie recreating the exact design you charged Blazer $14,000 for?

Edit: You, an amazing millionaire businessman somehow paid 4BTC for this coin, which uses a stock photo.

Edit 2: I see you've gone into full WC mode now, peppering your posts with the usual insults and big talk (amazing how you, Tera Hasher and Wood Collector are all arrogant multimillionares).

Both pieces should be donated to the Internet Trolling Museum, along with EyesWideOpen's bandages.....from the Burn Ward.
Why, has ukcrypto posted a copy of the consignment note yet?
I get you're trying to show loyalty to TECSHARE for whatever reasons (I remember how you backed him up to the hilt during his clash with Vod), but that doesn't mean you have to suspend disbelief and accept everything he says as gospel. Or accept everything WC says. Did you see the video where Smoothie recreated WC's $14,000 design in five minutes?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:45:43 AM

What a pathetic stack of broke, jealous, obsessive compulsive losers this forum is filled with. They need to gratify themselves by endlessly speculating and deconstructing people who ACTUALLY PROVIDE A SERVICE TO THIS COMMUNITY just so they can jerk each other off about what awesome "scambusters" they are and how "smart" they are for "figuring it out".

1. broke? ...wrong

2. Jealous? ... wrong

3. Obsessive? .... wrong

4. Loser?....wrong I'm a winner!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:47:56 AM

My point is that if you are potentially buying something that was made by a laser then you would essentially be pissing it away. Someone with that kind of money is not going to take those kinds of risks.

People that earn massive amounts of money generally do not have the time to take months long vacations with their family

If some one has lots of money, wouldn't that mean it is LESS important if they lose this so called "large amount" that would be nothing to an actual wealthy person? Rich people piss away money ALL THE TIME. Furthermore, if you don't HAVE TO go to work every day because you are rich, why wouldn't you be able to take week long vacations. You are trying REALLY HARD now to make your speculation fit within your confirmation bias.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:48:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/1L6gSVP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6P50kXi.jpg

So let me see if I understand this. You claim you are from London, and actually purchased two coins from WC. When I asked for a copy of the consignment note (I even offered to apologize), you threw a fit and called me names.

I don't have to give you anything. You are but a screen name on the forum, you mean shit to me.

When I remarked that you are posting at 4 a.m London time, you immediately said you are now in Vietnam Apparently, you are some hot shot rich businessman with homes around the world. You then went on to post some photos proving you are there (after refusing to post an even simpler consigment note that could've ended this five hours ago). Knowing how deceitful you are, you could've just hired someone from Fiverr to do that for you for $5.

WHERE IS THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE, WOODCOLLECTOR?
By the way, did you see Smoothie recreating the exact design you charged Blazer $14,000 for?

Why, has ukcrypto posted a copy of the consignment note yet?
I get you're trying to show loyalty to TECSHARE for whatever reasons (I remember how you backed him up to the hilt during his clash with Vod), but that doesn't mean you have to suspend disbelief and accept everything he says as gospel. Or accept everything WC says. Did you see the video where Smoothie recreated WC's $14,000 design in five minutes?

Was the design I used from one of WC's pieces sold for $14,000? I think that was a different piece.

Not sure what that one sold for and don't care either.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:51:25 AM

1. broke? ...wrong

2. Jealous? ... wrong

3. Obsessive? .... wrong

4. Loser?....wrong I'm a winner!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I can't speak for your bank account or your emotional state, but you are in fact obsessive, and one of the biggest losers I have come across on this forum. The amount of time you have spent jerking yourself off with endless back to back posts on this subject is proof of this. You are here for self gratification, not some noble pursuit to out scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: