Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcurex.com - old thread  (Read 27661 times)
Nite69

Activity: 477
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 07:47:07 AM

Hi!

First, I would like to sa you have a very good idea and a needed service for the bitcoin community and hope you stay on business for a long time.

However, my experiences of the BCC withdrawal (EURO card) is not very good; it does work, but not even close as fast as they promise. Regarding this, promising 1 hour withdrawals is clearly a lie; it would be better both for you and the customers to promise what you really can fullfill. To me it is more important to know how long does it take, than to have card loaded in 1 hour.
If you would promise withdrawals to take 2 days, and fullfill it, I would be happily using the card. Now you promise 1 hour and the withdrawals last from a few hours to several days. This is really annoying. I never know when my card will be loaded. Could you just guarantee one hour in a day at which withdrawals will be processed?

I also understand that you are the firstcomers and thus users possibly tolerate worse service as promised. However, if you want to stay on the market when there is more competition, I strongly recommend to improve your processes.

I have to say this:

2.   Fast ,1 -hour- top -free of charge withdrawals to BCC

Just isnt true. Ive withdrawn EURO to my visa card and almost 4 hours later status is still pending
Pending (Cancel)
EUR withdrawal
Created on: 03.10.12 15:01

Last time it also took at least 5 hours (could have been more, I gave up checking and checked the next day).

Other than that I like your service, but its cumbersome and slow to reload the card. Send BTC to exchange, wait for 6 confirmations,  sell BTC, withdraw to VISA, wait 4+ hours. It would be nice if this could be done automatically: have an address where you can send the BTC, they get sold automatically at market price and the balance gets added automatically to your VISA card. That way you could recharge it "on the go". Ideally this would work even without 6 confirmations for smaller amounts or "old" customers.

Plus its not a final stag of it. We are talking with our banks so we can make automatic withdrawals 24h/day, but its not easy. Plus there is conversion from EUR to GBP and USD. Once the new market will be activated there wont be any problems with the delays.

Sync: ShiSKnx4W6zrp69YEFQyWk5TkpnfKLA8wx
Bitcoin: 17gNvfoD2FDqTfESUxNEmTukGbGVAiJhXp
Litecoin: LhbDew4s9wbV8xeNkrdFcLK5u78APSGLrR
AuroraCoin: AXVoGgYtSVkPv96JLL7CiwcyVvPxXHXRK9
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAVENCROW

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 04:51:35 AM

Websites down?

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
pz8

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:42:29 PM

BITCUREX EUR is very fast and have low fees.

I was surprised SEPA working less then one hour !! Smiley
I checked the work and recommend

https://eur.bitcurex.com/

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 07:56:33 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 08:37:22 AM by superresistant

BITCUREX EUR is very fast and have low fees.

I was surprised SEPA working less then one hour !! Smiley
I checked the work and recommend

https://eur.bitcurex.com/

SEPA work in less than one hour ? are you serious ?
chrcoe01

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 05:21:23 PM

how does the BCC work in the US?  Do you purchase the USD BCC and then withdraw to the card, and it works like a normal USD Visa?

I feel like I'm 'behind the times' because I just found BCC via bitmit and there wasn't much detail on how it worked.

"You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again." -Benjamin Franklin
BitcoinBoard

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 04:30:03 PM

So I just ordered a BCC via bitmit, but its useless because the site doesnt have the bcc function anymore?

Bitcoin (BTC) Adress: 1EJMCFdJMsNmp9jtSztnwu9yErRj1KAATc
Litecoin (LTC) Adress: LiTakTnY9Qv71GqQbpGpEbN39e5aQyqLGX
Mikej0h

Activity: 117

Life is short, play long

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 09:21:53 PM

So I just ordered a BCC via bitmit, but its useless because the site doesnt have the bcc function anymore?

it still works...
you sell via the euro market, and can withdrawl to the bitcurex card.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:12:55 PM

I would say this card is a nice "gadget" and will be a souvenir in a couple of years ...

ask the bank site if they will enable this service again ...

I will be happy if they do it.

My old card still works. A friend got one of those new cards from bitmit and it works as well.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:30:09 PM

I opened a ticket for that too, and they blamed a website mistake thats supposedly fixed. Dont know if it is, but you can do what I did; look up the SEPA address that corresponds to that card. Use that as withdraw address, see the documentation of the card.
Mine starts with PL20. Works fine that way, and the visa card is credited instantly when the withdrawl is processed (once per day), so they use the same bank I guess.
realcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:21:04 PM

Why bitcurexEUR has not more trade volume?
http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/bitcurexEUR_trades.html

I am not "Realcoin REC"! There were no REC when I sign up the forum...
minimalB
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:50:05 AM

Yup, almost no volume... if it dies out even further, there is no sense in having BCC eur card.
Nite69

Activity: 477
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:00:45 AM

Well, you can buy cheap bitcoins from there, so just go there and increase the volume ;-)

Sync: ShiSKnx4W6zrp69YEFQyWk5TkpnfKLA8wx
Bitcoin: 17gNvfoD2FDqTfESUxNEmTukGbGVAiJhXp
Litecoin: LhbDew4s9wbV8xeNkrdFcLK5u78APSGLrR
AuroraCoin: AXVoGgYtSVkPv96JLL7CiwcyVvPxXHXRK9
dacman61

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:37:35 AM

Can someone please clarify where we link the Bitcurex card to our accounts?Huh

Do you put in the "BCC Ref Number" into the "IBAN Bank Account" box. The instructions were not clear on this step.

Someone please answer as soon as possible. I would like to start using my card ASAP.

Thanks!
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 07:24:18 PM

Well, you can buy cheap bitcoins from there, so just go there and increase the volume ;-)

This got me to go to https://eur.bitcurex.com/ but somehow the lack of shiny info made me not jump on the train right now.
Maybe it would be worth adding some info to the landing page like how I can use the page. An FAQ of some sorts.

Also https://bitcurex.com has these buttons that are no buttons for BitcurexPLN and Bitcures€. Not good. Also this page (is this the landing page?) has no login/register, or am I blind?

… I could go on forever Sad
Only having cheap BTC in low quantities is not really a great selling point. Polish the site! Please!

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 07:26:37 PM

Yup, almost no volume... if it dies out even further, there is no sense in having BCC eur card.

Uhm, the trend looks good actually:

Edit: Compare that to MtGox:

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
minimalB
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:21:24 AM

I don't get what you mean... bitcurex has about 100btc daily volume. Gox, stamp, etc have several thousands.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:34:19 PM

Trying it now, thought site needs polishing seems good.
dacman61

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:35:20 PM

Do you put in the "BCC Ref Number" into the "IBAN Bank Account" box. The instructions were not clear on this step.

Someone please answer as soon as possible. I would like to start using my card ASAP.

Thanks!

Bump! Please help! Thanks!
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:21:04 AM

Thanks!

OPen a support ticket. When I did, they said it was a glitch in the site that was now fixed. It wasnt fixed then for me and apparently it still isnt. Anyway, I filled out the VISA's card IBAN code and that seems to work fine.
dacman61

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:10:27 PM

Thanks!

OPen a support ticket. When I did, they said it was a glitch in the site that was now fixed. It wasnt fixed then for me and apparently it still isnt. Anyway, I filled out the VISA's card IBAN code and that seems to work fine.

I didn't have any problem with a glitch... I had a problem of connecting the dots from poor instructions... I did enter in the 16 digit "Nr Ref:" number into the IBAN Bank Account box. I sold some bitcoin and performed a withdraw to that account. So far it's still processing. It's been about 12 hours so far. We'll see if they get it into my BCC account by the end of the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: