Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcurex.com - old thread  (Read 27661 times)
Bitcurex.com (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 01:24:34 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 10:13:43 AM by Bitcurex.com

Hello everyone.

I would like to present a new Bitcoin exchange –  https://bitcurex.com

At the very  beginning the introduction has been supposed to be funny, but English is not our native language, so instead of searching the Internet for some proper jokes and convert a language so they would be related to Bitcoin, I will start from bitcurex's features that we have now, followed by what we are currently working on, to what we want to do in the future.
Some words of explanation has to be written. Bitcurex.com is based on former Polish Bitcoin exchange named Bitchange.pl. It has been closed a some time ago and till now there weren’t any operators capable of handling the exchange
So now its back and its better than ever. New operator, new features, new name, but the same and perfect look.

What we have now:

1.   One EUR market
   2.   SEPA and International deposits/withdrawals
   3.   No trading fees - for now
   4.   Bank charges as low as possible
   5.   English language support
   6.   Technical support 24/7
   7.   Trading API
   8.   Automatic EUR deposits
   9.   Live chat
   10.   Live statistics
        11.   Bitcurex.com on bitcoincharts.com

What is new?
   1.   BCC (Bitcurex Card) EUR (available, trough our site bitcurrex.com, for security reasons)
   2.   Fast ,1 -hour- top -free of charge withdrawals to BCC
   3.   Some annoying security features (described below)

What we are currently working on:

1.   Adding site to bitcoincharts.com - done
   2.   Implementing new markets – PLN will be available within 2 – 3 weeks
   3.   BCC – for PLN, USD, GBP markets
   4.   Target2 withdrawals and deposit system for EUR( withdrawals system similar to elixir,sorbnet, with the difference that in the European Union, EUR currency is available on the account after several minutes after issuing
   5.   Multi language support: Polish, Spanish

What we would like to do in the nearest future:
   1.   More markets USD, GBP
   2.   Multi language support: German, Suomi, French (more?)
   3.   24/7 Multilingual technical support (right now only English and Polish available)
   4.   Reduce bank charges to zero “0” for withdrawals and deposits. (negotiations with the bank will be needed in the future)
   5.   BCC issued by other card providers.
   6.   Other security features: SMS codes, Tokens,
   7.   BCC manager
   8.   Multilingual BCC Card-carrier support – now only English available
   9.   Other sites exchange ratios for specified currency – fully customizable

What I haven’t mentioned is security, We think that the security is essential to all exchanges. Apart from bitcurex.com protection which you can find described at our web site, there are several annoying security features for users:
   1.   To be able to withdraw Bitcoins and/or fiat currency you will have to set (pre-define) bank account number along with all necessary data to perform wire transfer, and set your Bitcoin address to which the BTC will be sent after withdrawing.
   2.   To be able to change that you would have to have access to your e-mail account. So in case your password is stolen, no one will be able to steal your property stored at bitcurex.com
   3.   You can lock your account to prevent any modification such as: password change, BTC address, bank account number etc.
   4.   You can generate API keys with locked function: ie. Buy or sell, cancel orders, withdrawals
   5.   E-mail notification, for every balance change, fulfilled offer etc. All notification are set by default, you can either choose to have some notification or non at all.
   6.   Counter of bad logins along with theirs IP, so You can see if there was attempt to log in your account.

You can read more about security at bitcurex.com

And now.... may We present you the Bitcurex Card.

Its an easy choice when you want to quickly withdraw your money, or you can just sell your Bitcoins and give the card as a present.
The cards does not have any card holder name so it is an ideal gift, like gift cards, with the difference BCC can be loaded and use multiple times.
Normal withdrawals via wire transfers can take up to 10 days, with a massive charges for wire transfer.
BCC lets you withdraw any currency*, to your personal card in a matter of one hour. Nothing is as fast as Bitcoin but one hour is quite fast, for a fiat currency. There are no fees to withdraw to the cards from your account at bitcurex.com
This card lets you pay with it or withdraw cash from ATM, anywhere you are in the WORLD. So if you are going on a vacation to foreign country, exchange your Bitcoins, get some cards, and you are ready to go. You can also use the card to pay via internet in any online shops.
*You can always pretend that this card is an new feature of BTC: “You just have to load the BTC to it and voilà, the system converts it to an appropriate currency and you are able to pay with BTC Cheesy”, Imagine all these chick on the vacation that you will have to explain to.

BCC has got some limitations, and fees that we have no power over it. For detailed description go to bitcurex.com → BCC tab, and Fees and Limits tab.

More detailed info about the BCC will be soon available at bitcurrex.com, and bitcurex.com. The site is not yet operating, we are waiting for the cards to be printed, but at the beginning only the EUR will be available.

When we open new markets, other BCC with USD, GBP and PLN currency will be available.

How does it work exactly? Each card comes with a card-carrier on which there is a reference number, and PIN in closed envelope. To be able to withdraw money from bitcurex.com you would have to put the reference number in the bank account number field at bitcurex.com, under your details tab.
And that is it, you can withdraw to it any time, during the day, night or even the weekends.

Last but not least. Welcome to bitcurex.com, feel free to contact us any time, brows trough our content, ask any question you like.

Happy trading.

info(at)bitcurex.com

Best Regards - Bitcurex.com

Bitcurex.com - European Bitcoin exchange
24h EUR volume - http://bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=EUR&span=24h

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 01:42:21 PM

nice

waspoza

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

Firstbits: 1waspoza

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 02:32:03 PM

Great, good luck guys. Card looks very nice.  Smiley
BadBitcoin (James Sutton)
Donator

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 02:38:06 PM

damn, I want that card and I wouldn't even be your target market.
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 02:46:55 PM

damn, I want that card and I wouldn't even be your target market.

We are very glad you like the cards.

There will be 4 types of cards

EUR USD GBP PLN

(for the EUR,USD and GBP the card will look the same, only the proper currency sign will be lighted)

At the moment we are waiting for the cards to be printed. First EUR cards which will be compatible with our market EUR. and later other currency.

In the future (in plans for now) one card (probably MasterCard) with one currency, but could be used as any currency Worldwide. As soon as we are redy with them We will annouc it here and at the site.

Best Regards

davout
Legendary

Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 02:55:58 PM

You should change your card image, The PAN can't start with 5 for a Visa, it should be Mastercard Wink

EnergyVampire

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 03:03:00 PM

Very nice!

Is this a proprietary trading platform?

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 03:07:32 PM

You should change your card image, The PAN can't start with 5 for a Visa, it should be Mastercard Wink

Yes You are right. Its only a random number, the MasterCard will have no currency markers, and will be an PLN card
Once they arrive, image will be replaced.

That is why they are not yet available, they will be at bitcurrex.com (our online shop with BTC module installed)

The cards will have 4830 at the beggining, for the USD GBP EUR currencies.

Very nice!

I'm sorry. English is not our native langugage, Could you elaborate on that.

Best Regards

EnergyVampire

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 03:14:41 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2012, 08:05:55 PM by EnergyVampire

Quote from: Bitcurex.com
Very nice!

Best Regards

Did you guys write your own Order Matching engine, purchased it or are you using Open Source?

Also, is there a phone number we can call you for customer service?

kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 03:26:38 PM

Sounds like you hit every security checkboxes in the list.

But I would like to remind bitcoiners to not trust anybody and never to use an exchange as your wallet. Also, don't forget to ask question and DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

Is there a way to do automatic withdrawal to a locked address? For example, user ALICE haven't done any transactions in the last 30 days, transfer ALL bitcoin to her specified address. This way, anybody who forgot that their bitcoin is at an exchange will have it at their saving wallet in 30 days.

Also, what 2 factor authentication method do you have available?

acoindr
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 03:26:50 PM

Wait, are you saying you will eventually get to the U.S. market with the BCC cards? And how long will that take?

If so, does that mean people in the U.S. can get the BCC card and use it for credit card purchases or withdrawing cash at ATMs?
acoindr
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 03:29:37 PM

Is there a way to do automatic withdrawal to a locked address? For example, user ALICE haven't done any transactions in the last 30 days, transfer ALL bitcoin to her specified address. This way, anybody who forgot that their bitcoin is at an exchange will have it at their saving wallet in 30 days.

Automatic withdrawal to a bitcoin address is not a good idea. What if the user has lost the private key or had it stolen by malware?
Dice

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 03:46:00 PM

Definetely interested in this for the cards! Amazing!

unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 03:51:34 PM

Looks great  Smiley
kiba
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 03:53:17 PM

Looks great  Smiley

Don't just admire, be paranoid, my friend.  Wink

Lethos

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 03:56:40 PM

I like your method of doing things. I look forward to when GBP is an option in your exchange.

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 04:04:20 PM

Quote from: Bitcurex.com
Very nice!

Best Regards

Did you guys write your own Order Matching engine, purchased it or are you using Open Sourced?

Also, is there a phone number we can call you for customer service?

It is purchased and now we have all rights to it. It has been reviewed and modified to our needs. One of the technical stuff member is r50zyry5 author of How to secure Bitcoin's, your Virtual Money in hacking9 - worldwide security magazine August 2011 - special edition. He also created of the Secure Wallet Linux.
Instead of creating something that has been already crated, tested and applied for public use, We decided to buy the engine, which is well known to us.

Shortly we will include the phone number, and other messengers such as Skype and ICQ.

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 04:21:06 PM

Automatic withdrawal to a bitcoin address is not a good idea. What if the user has lost the private key or had it stolen by malware?

Agree its not a good idea. We might think of some kind of notification when the user haven't been online for many days, and inform him about balance. We will sure add it to a “to do list”

Wait, are you saying you will eventually get to the U.S. market with the BCC cards? And how long will that take?

If so, does that mean people in the U.S. can get the BCC card and use it for credit card purchases or withdrawing cash at ATMs?

Yes that is exactly what I mean. Once the USD market will be available, BCC USD cards will be available too. You can use the card to purchase online, “offline” and withdraw money from ATM.
Time between issuing withdrawal to the card to credit the cards balance is approx 1 hour.

Time when we want to do this is:
1. 2-3 weeks PLN market
2. 2-3 weeks USD,GBP market (from working PLN market)

Basically 4 to 6 weeks from now. It might be faster or it might be a bit slower. But once the USD market is available the BCC will be already available.

Best Regards

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 04:25:59 PM

Looks great  Smiley

Don't just admire, be paranoid, my friend.  Wink

Yes. everyone should take at least some precaution when dealing with money and bitcoins.
We are new we know that, but everyone at least once was new. Probably we will encounter some problems, as all do, what matter is how we will deal with them.

We are very focused on that exchange, its not "home" "after work" project. We are dedicated to bitcurex.com, and we will our best to serve the best service possible.

Best Regards.

Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 04:27:57 PM

If all is above board, this is really good news. Now, is there a reason Gox won't issue cards you can load with BTC?
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 04:30:20 PM

I like your method of doing things. I look forward to when GBP is an option in your exchange.

Thank you.

We are sorry we are unable to to provide you with 4 markets at the beggining, but we would like to take things slower but precisely. So when we hit to 4 markets, all transaction would be automatic or semi automatic with different authentication options available. In addition we would like to have Multilingual support first, not only limited to english, or at least different user interface language available.

Best Regards

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 04:32:55 PM

If all is above board, this is really good news. Now, is there a reason Gox won't issue cards you can load with BTC?

To be honest I don't know about MtGox plans in the future. I can only discuss our plans for the future of BCC and the Bitcurex.com

Best Regards.

Bro

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 04:43:17 PM

perfect
I will try it out with a small amount
kiba
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 04:51:19 PM

Bitcurex, you did not answer my question about 2 factor authentication methods.

minimalB
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 04:55:20 PM

I hope they implement at least Google Authenticator.

I'm looking forward to multi-currency card. Might be very useful if you travel a lot.
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 05:03:27 PM

who needs banks? Cheesy

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 05:03:34 PM

Bitcurex, you did not answer my question about 2 factor authentication methods.

I'm terribly sorry for that.

For now the security of personal account is the e-mail address. Insted of accepting each time every buy/sell order and or withdrawal, you have to edit your account - which requires e-mail confirmation to set the withdrawal BTC address and Bank account number. Once it is done you are then able to make a withdrawal. So to change any data you need to know: bitcurex login password, have the acces to your e-mail which was provided to register the account (so password to e-mail address).
So in short only predefined accounts by You would be credited if someone brake and enter your account. You can read that in the first topic.

Also you can lock your account. Which means that you can prevent any changes to your account at bitcurex.com. You can lock all data or some data. Once you will lock your account you wont be even able to change your account's password, so even if someone will get an acces to your e-mail and bitcurex account won't be able to change any predefined settings. The only way to retriev a password is by admins. In that case it would be very hard for potential thief to trick us that he is someone he is not. We wouldn't want to tell here how it will be performed for security reasons, each case will be individual.

We also would like to implement SMS notification for transaction, as soon as possible.

Best Regards

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 05:05:51 PM

I recommend Yubikeys and/or Google Authenticator.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 05:21:07 PM

We will think about other protection. We have SMS notification in mind and Security Tokens or one time passwords.

We are sorry, but we are suffering an problem with our e-mail server. Messages might be delayed. We dint anticipated this much interest, we are happy there is but we are not happy with the problem. We are currently working to resolve this issue, as soon as possible.

Once again terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 05:22:17 PM

We will think about other protection.

Has everyone involved with the exchange gone through a criminal record check?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 05:29:09 PM

That would probably be a first.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 05:39:33 PM

I'm.. I don't know what to say to that question. I know everything about every person involved with Bitcurex.com.
But it is a goog idea once we will be employing someone from outside to work for the Bitcurex.com support.

Every person that is involved in bitcurex.com, have no criminal record. We dont hire anyone from outside, now we are all friends that we know each other very well.

Best Regards

evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 06:19:10 PM

On the site it says "Max balance per year" for the cards. USD is $3,500.

Does this mean that not more than $3,500 can be put on the card in total for a year? So if I load it with $3,500, then spend $3,500, I can't load any more until next year?
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 06:27:18 PM

Does this mean that not more than $3,500 can be put on the card in total for a year? So if I load it with $3,500, then spend $3,500, I can't load any more until next year?

Unfortunately yes. Once the $3,500 is spent, another 3,500 can be credited to next year. We do not have power over it, this is the condition by card provider.
We will try to make negotiate better conditions for it, but at this moment we cannot do anything about.

arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 06:29:00 PM

pity. that's quite a downer. i suppose we could just use multiple cards, if we needed more then 3500 a year.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 06:32:03 PM

Unfortunately yes. Once the $3,500 is spent, another 3,500 can be credited to next year. We do not have power over it, this is the condition by card provider.
We will try to make negotiate better conditions for it, but at this moment we cannot do anything about.

Yes you've absolutely got to get rid of that limit! It's fine to have a limit of $3,500 at any given time, but for a whole year? Man I spend more than that on coffee Smiley
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 06:33:40 PM

Is this separate from https://vircurex.com/?

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 06:36:06 PM

Yes you've absolutely got to get rid of that limit! It's fine to have a limit of $3,500 at any given time, but for a whole year? Man I spend more than that on coffee Smiley

Hehe. We will try to do that. But You can always have more than one card. Wink

PS. We do not have anything to do with Vircurex.

Lethos

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 06:58:12 PM

Thank you.

We are sorry we are unable to to provide you with 4 markets at the beggining, but we would like to take things slower but precisely. So when we hit to 4 markets, all transaction would be automatic or semi automatic with different authentication options available. In addition we would like to have Multilingual support first, not only limited to english, or at least different user interface language available.

Best Regards

Thanks, I will keep track of how your company does, this is very few in the British Pound (GPP) market at the moment.

giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 01:00:48 AM

Any plans expanding into more exotic territories? Aka countries that do not yet have access to Gox for almost no fees?
Me in Chile and friends in Iran would be happy.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 10:43:08 AM

Hello.

We have been added to bitcoincharts.com

Direct link:
http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/bitcurexEUR.html

Best Regards - Bitcurex.com

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 02:38:37 PM

Will give this a shot when you have a GBP market.

Cheers.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2012, 12:09:12 PM

Cheers.

Thank you. We will do our best to make it as fast as possible.

Right now we speeded things up a bit, and today there will be a PLN market available.

Once it is ready I will make a post about it.

Best Regards

Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 01:21:22 PM

Cheers.

Right now we speeded things up a bit, and today there will be a PLN market available.

Best Regards

Also, please announce when you have credit cards in USD and GBP available.
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 02:36:45 PM

Me love bitcoin Grin

(BFL)^2 < 0
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2012, 03:04:44 PM

Cheers.

Best Regards

Also, please announce when you have credit cards in USD and GBP available.

Once they will be finished, We will announce it with all details for every card.

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 01:34:57 PM

Hello.

We are pleased to inform. We are opened and PLN market.

You can find it at pln.bitcurex.com

This is a separate exchange, the bitcoin wallet is not connected with EUR and PLN market, for security reasons.

Unfortunately we are still waiting for the BCC cards, but we have tried to negotiate better limits to it, but at the moment it is not possible. The future limits depends on how much the cards will be used.

Also we are pleased to inform that we are on btccharts.com:
http://btccharts.com/#m=bitcurex-BTC-PLN
http://btccharts.com/#m=bitcurex-BTC-EUR

Once the card will arrive we will inform you asap.

Best Regards
-Bitcurex.com-

EnergyVampire

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 01:47:17 PM

This is a separate exchange, the bitcoin wallet is not connected with EUR and PLN market, for security reasons.

eh, boo!  Cry Cheesy

What type of security reasons would require this? (sorry, I'm not a techie)
MtGox, Intersango, etc lets me trade EUR and PLN with the same account.

Nice work on the Bitcurex exchange so far btw.

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 03:14:27 PM

Well we are not very happy about this. But until we will open the next 2 markets USD and GBP it has to stay that way.

Security reason no.1 : In case your login information would be compromised, and someone who would want to "hurt" you, he wont be able to take all your btcs, of course to do any damage he would have to know your password at bitcurex, your e-mail address, and a password to your e-mail address, unlikely but possible.

Reason no.2: For this time it is easier to perform actions with withdrawals and support. We would like to have more responsive support and faster withdrawal/deposit actions, which separate markets for now will help us do this.

In addition, Bitcoin is alive as long as there are transactions in the block. So for now there are 2 separate markets, but when it will be four markets it will be connected into one.

Best Regards

-Bitcurex.com-

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 09:37:31 PM

Hello everyone.

We are pleased to inform that sale of the Bitcurex Cards will be announced in a few days.
Also we have made some agreements with our Bank so when we have only two markets for now, users will be able to transfer EURO to an USD or GBP card, for a very good f/x rate, without any conversion fees charges.
The accurate calculation will be posted very soon, once the cards sale will be open.

First cards will be available in EUR, GBP, USD currencies, the stock will be limited.
Basic specification of the BCC's cards are available at bitcurex.com -> fees and limits tab

Best Regards
-bitcurex.com-

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 01:34:41 PM

Yupi the cards are available. (well will be tomorrow, but we have them Cheesy, little beauties.)

There are limited stock for these cards, so get them while they are hot.

The shop will be opened on Tuesday (at 14.08.2012) 18:00 CEST.
shop.bitcurex.com (insted of bitcurrex.com)

And now free cards: How? Easy

1st buyer will get additional (1-one) BCC in any currency he/she chose for FREEEEE
10-th buyer -||- same as above
20-th buyer -||- same as above
30-th buyer -||- same as above
40-th buyer -||- same as above

There are 5 Bitcurex BCC  to get for freeee.

So how do they work and how small general charges are?

For example if you purchase the EUR card and would like use it to its limits:

2.6 Ƀ approx 25EUR at the moment, max card eur 2500EUR
25/2500=1%
BTC/EUR=0
EURwithdrawal to BCC card=0
Total 2500 POS=0%

So the card cost is just 1% of its max capacity

But we want to take out the money, right?
So limits 150EUR/day. to withdraw 2.5k we would need 40EUR to withdraw max from this card.
25EUR+40EUR=65EUR
65EUR/2500EUR=2,6%

So the total cost of the card use is: 1% for NON-cash transaction
or
2.6% - if we would like to withdraw the max amount from the card.

Ok but is there any charges by a card operator when I purchase something online?
No there is no hidden charges, If you have VISA USD BCC and you are purchasing in USD currency, there is no charges (there is only if you want to purchase something in other currency than your card, detailed description in the shop.bitcurex.com), For that purpose, if you want to purchase something from EU and you are in US, and you want it fast, you can have EUR card loaded with EURO just to go online shopping in Europe.

Now we want to have GBP or USD from our EUR market, right?

How much it cost?
We have made special agreement with our bank, and we are using their special tools to convert currencies for a very good rates. For example:

Today we would like to withdraw 100 EUR to a BCC USD card, how much USD will we have?
We would have approx 123 USD at our BCC USD card, and how fast we would have that?
Faaast, If you value your time and time=money than BCC is just for you.
EUR withdraw to the BCC's are made within few hours.
Withdrawals to USD and GBP cards will take up to 12h, (within few hours when there will be USD and GBP market)

Now how much would you have if you would like to send EUR to your USD' account?
Lets see: massive bank charges for wire transfer, 2.5EUR+0.2% (only our bank charges) and how fast? Not fast at all, slow, few days of waiting at least, in addition crappy f/x rates, probably you would receive 110 USD? Or maybe less.

So the BCC has low fees in general, and are fast.
Also it has a special ability that we can check the balance by SMS text message at no charges for the card (only the GSM provider cost for sending an SMS text message)

The currency exchange rates are changing all the time, so it is not constant, we and our bank do not charge any additional fees for currency converting as it is on other exchanges, card suppliers.

What is the expiration date?
The card has 2 years expiration date, so can be used for 2 years.

-best regards-
-bitcurex.com-

One more thing:
Ƀ - this sign. Does everyone sees it? It seems winXP do not support this character, and we are thinking of making in future crads this character and also on our main site.

jago25_98

Activity: 900

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 01:53:47 PM

I don't PLN if you're a Brit. Diversification and afaik, no drawbacks because the rate is converted on the fly and no extra costs

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
Lethos

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 02:20:43 PM

I don't PLN if you're a Brit. Diversification and afaik, no drawbacks because the rate is converted on the fly and no extra costs

Not sure what you just said, feel free to expand abit.

jago25_98

Activity: 900

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 04:31:49 PM

I'm saying why not use PLN instead of GBP. It seems like the stronger currency to me....?

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
Lethos

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 05:19:15 PM

I'm saying why not use PLN instead of GBP. It seems like the stronger currency to me....?

Oh Right, I'd rather work in British pounds, because I am British. Nothing wrong I'm sure with the Polish Zloty, but I doubt the whole extra costs thing, maybe you don't get charged, but I do. Why because my bank charges 2.75% for a transaction fee for foreign currency exchanges into a British sterling based account. Maybe I have a greedy bank in that regard, no doubt, but I'm not going to change it for that reason, because they are rather good in other areas that are slightly more important.

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 10:16:38 PM

Hi

Now I get it. Sorry for late reply but I have been busy with tomorrows cards.
The thing with PLN is in fact the bank charges are lower than in any other countries, but PLN is lower value currency and it does varries much on rates PLN/USD,EUR and GBP.
Its very similar to bitcoin, one can even earn something on fluctuations on it. For example if you buy 1 BTC today it is worth approx 38 PLN, now we have 3,32 PLN/USD, few days ago we had 3.15 and the BTC price was 36 PLN approx, and its quite high value for usd, so it can be predicted that even if USD/BTC will stay the same USD will drop in relation to 37-35 PLN/BTC.

Altought I remember the time when Bitomat.pl was operating and it was second exchange just after MTgoxUSD, it is the reason why (the unstability with PLN) that atracted so many foreign customers. It seems now we are on a good way with PLN market, within 3 weeks we have made to a half of intersangoPLN market volume.
Our order book looks impresive, http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/bitcurexPLN_depth.html now we have more BUY offers then SELL, so users are buying BTC so probably the PLN price for BTC will be higher in a short while.

Oh Right, I'd rather work in British pounds, because I am British. Nothing wrong I'm sure with the Polish Zloty, but I doubt the whole extra costs thing, maybe you don't get charged, but I do. Why because my bank charges 2.75% for a transaction fee for foreign currency exchanges into a British sterling based account. Maybe I have a greedy bank in that regard, no doubt, but I'm not going to change it for that reason, because they are rather good in other areas that are slightly more important.

Yeah this is pain in the ass. We were to open 4 currencies at a time, but I froze when I asked metro bank how much do they charge for SEPA and wire transfer of GBP to Polish GBP account. 9.5gbp for EUR SEPA and 17.5gbp for GBP wire trasnfer and 0 for incoming international wire transfers, From polish to trasnfer to UKs account the charges are 0.2% of the ammount min 1,8 GBP max 36 GBP so up to 1000GBP there is 1,8 GBP.
We couldnt find a way to make it cheaper, and we couldnt have accounts in UK, coz of our main idea the BCC's cards, to which wire trasnfer is 0 and whenever you are in the world its the same speed of it. Basically the cards works that way:

For example the GBP card.
You have the card that you can use online, offline or withdraw money from ATM, to which is attached technical account, to which by bitcurex.com you can deposit money.
We would like it to be GBP then if you would like 100 GBP you would receive 100GBP, now we are able to change EUR to GBP (which ratios are quite stable) and you would, withdrawing EUR to GBP card, receive approx 125-127 GBP.
If you use Bitcurex Card to purchase things on the internet or in normal real life shops, than you dont pay any % for that by the card operator (maybe shops have some kind of limitation) no fees etc, only to withdraw from atm. SO considering our exchange operates at no trading fees, and we would like to keep it that way as long as possible, the Bitcurex card is a quite nice tool, where you can receive your money like you where in home enywhere you are in the world..
whoa I came up with slogan for BCC's:

BCC feel like home .... wherever you are, in the world Cheesy
or
There's no place like home  - nahhh this is old.

hmmm what about Jeremy Clarckson as advertiser ? I like him and that last part "in the world" would be said as he would say it. Cheesy
Yeah that would be fun Cheesy

cheers
have a good night

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2012, 03:17:46 AM

Hello

We had minor problems with the shop, but its up and running again. https://shop.bitcurex.com

Best Regards
-Bitcurex.com-

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 01:52:58 PM

Im pleased to inform that our shop is back in operation.
https://shop.bitcure.com

During the weekend we had an DDoS attack on our shop, and an attempt to break in to the site.
The database was not compromised, all user data are safe, all btc send are safe (the wallet is not on the server), all orders has been shipped.
The DDos prevented users from accessing the site, but now the issue is resolved.

We are very grateful for whoever did the DDoS that means someone felt insecure, We don't know who it was but we we want to thank you very much.

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2012, 10:44:55 PM

Thanks to DrHaribo the BitMinter operator, we are proud to be part of "MintRace second edition",
We are sponsoring 10 BCC cards for winers.

The winner can choose the currency of a card.

Let the best machine wins.

Best Regards
-Shop.Bitcurex.com-

More info at:
http://bitminter.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104189.0

P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 12:47:43 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2012, 02:23:35 PM by P4man

I got my Bitcurex card in the mail today, quite a bit faster than expected Smiley

I only just sold some BTC to charge the card, transferred it to the card, over an hour later the balance is still zero, but if it takes 2 hours, that will work for me too. I do wish there was an easier way to check the balance than sending an SMS to Poland.

Also,  it seems as if google play / wallet wont accept the card. Perhaps its because the balance is still zero, but apparently the card must be enabled for digital goods purchases. Is it enabled for that? If not,  how do I enable that?

update: a few hours later the card is charged and it works just fine on Google Wallet Smiley

As for the rest, the procedure seems pretty straight forward. The paper work (and english language translations) could be a little more professional I guess, but thats nitpicking. A bigger concern is that there is very little market depth at bitcurex exchange, selling just 10BTC made the price drop by 5% lol. It appears to be a nice exchange, so Im sure the is some opportunity for arbitration if anyone is interested.

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 12:31:40 PM

I got my Bitcurex card in the mail today, quite a bit faster than expected Smiley

I only just sold some BTC to charge the card, transferred it to the card, over an hour later the balance is still zero, but if it takes 2 hours, that will work for me too. I do wish there was an easier way to check the balance than sending an SMS to Poland.

Also,  it seems as if google play / wallet wont accept the card. Perhaps its because the balance is still zero, but apparently the card must be enabled for digital goods purchases. Is it enabled for that? If not,  how do I enable that?

update: a few hours later the card is charged and it works just fine on Google Wallet Smiley

As for the rest, the procedure seems pretty straight forward. The paper work (and english language translations) could be a little more professional I guess, but thats nitpicking. A bigger concern is that there is very little market depth at bitcurex exchange, selling just 10BTC made the price drop by 5% lol. It appears to be a nice exchange, so Im sure the is some opportunity for arbitration if anyone is interested.

I'm glad you liked it.

We will work hard to improve our products, and the exchange itself.
All opinion is more then welcome.

Euro market is growing fast, and probably will grow even faster on a new machine.

Today we had a server problems, and we decided to move the site to a new machine. We were going to do it at the end of this week with proper announcement but our current server had a different opinion on that.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

The site will be back online later today.
Up to 72 hrs while DNS propagates trough out the network we will be operating on a temporary domain bitcurrex.com.

We are very sorry for this

Best Regards
-Bitcurex.com-

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 09:58:02 PM

Hello everyone

After moving to a new server there were some technical difficulties with the shop.
User were not able to make any orders, and the cart wasn’t functioning correctly.

All issues has been now resolved and fixed.

The shop.bitcurex.com is back online.

To make up, waiting time prepared a voucher to be used till 15 of September - 10 % off for order,

V06MH7FI84HY7EU

Best Regaerds
-bitcurex.com-

marika70

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 06:55:49 PM

has anybody else had this problem with bitcurex ,my transfer to my bank account that i made 24 hours ago says confirmed on my bitcurex account but the money are not in my account and i tryed to e mail them i tryed to chat with them i tryed their skype name ...but they dont seem to be concerned about answering ...
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 11:31:22 PM

As we were talking earlier.
SEPA usually takes D+1, and most of the times are on next day. International wire transfers as yours can take up to even 14 days.

Best Regards.
-bitcurex.com-

P4man

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 04:24:46 PM

I have to say this:

2.   Fast ,1 -hour- top -free of charge withdrawals to BCC

Just isnt true. Ive withdrawn EURO to my visa card and almost 4 hours later status is still pending
Pending (Cancel)
EUR withdrawal
Created on: 03.10.12 15:01

Last time it also took at least 5 hours (could have been more, I gave up checking and checked the next day).

Other than that I like your service, but its cumbersome and slow to reload the card. Send BTC to exchange, wait for 6 confirmations,  sell BTC, withdraw to VISA, wait 4+ hours. It would be nice if this could be done automatically: have an address where you can send the BTC, they get sold automatically at market price and the balance gets added automatically to your VISA card. That way you could recharge it "on the go". Ideally this would work even without 6 confirmations for smaller amounts or "old" customers.

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 04:21:33 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2012, 04:36:33 PM by Bitcurex.com

Yes it would be nice.

We are working on the automatic trader as we speak, it is the first thing on our to do list. First test went good, but its still some time left to implement it.

Sometimes it get delayed, its still better than waiting few weeks for a withdrawal right?

But there were some problems with withdrawals.

For that we would like to apologies, and present user with 15% discount for recent delays.

cjqk6K2JuK - this voucher will let you get 15% discount on your card.

Plus its not a final stag of it. We are talking with our banks so we can make automatic withdrawals 24h/day, but its not easy. Plus there is conversion from EUR to GBP and USD. Once the new market will be activated there wont be any problems with the delays.

Best Regards.

btcnoodle

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 12:45:26 PM

I wanted to tell everyone that I have this card and it is working. I was able to sell btc for Euro on the exchange and then easily transfer the funds to the card. The next day I was able to make an atm withdrawal. As some have already said the weak point right now is the low volume on the exchange. Given that this is a good product from a company that seems to be doing their best to run a good business I don't think it will take long for the trading volume to start going up. As things stand right now the card is usable and the best way I have to get btc to cash in hand. It's real, it works, get yourself one...

Great Job Bitcurex!
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 02:14:26 PM

Hello

Dear bitcurex.com & bitcurex.pl users. We want to inform that in order to make some maintenance work on our system, and improve its core we will have to shut down the service for 24 hours. From midnight 00:00, 1-st of February to 00:00, 2-nd of February, service will be unavailable.

We are very sorry for inconvenience, we will try to finish work as soon as possible but at max service will not be available for 24 hours.

Best Regards
Bitcurex.com crew

====================================

Witam,

Drodzy użytkownicy platformy bitcurex.pl oraz bitcurex.com, pragniemy Was poinformować iż dnia 1 lutego 2013 serwis zostanie wyłączony na 24h celem przeprowadzenia konserwacji systemu, aktualizacji oprogramowania oraz wprowadzenia mechanizmów zabezpieczającyh płynne działanie obu giełd.

Prawdopodobnie serwis nie bedzie działał przez 24h, ale napewno 2 lutego wrócimy do życia.

Pozdrawiamy
Zespół Bitcurex

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 08:16:17 PM

Question about cards, How much is min loading for BTC how is the exchange of BTC to USD or GBP done does this have own back office and members are to use. Do you have an affiliate program and do you do business partnerships, or any details of who is providing the cards for business use as I am setting my own business up and wanting to provide a BTC debit card. I already have a few company's in mind but would like to hear from you with what you offer.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Negcreep

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 03:16:39 PM

Will there be a time when you will accept litecoin as payment/topup for these cards?
Puppet
Legendary

Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 09:15:52 AM

I am constantly getting "site not accessible software update in progress"
I dont think you guys update the software 6 days per week do you?
celkaris

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 07:25:34 AM

any idea when the site will be back online ?

currently, https://bitcurex.com/ prompts for a basic http auth, http://bitcurex.com displays a weird polish(?) page, https://eur.bitcurex.com/ displays "Site not accessible software update inprogress"
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 11:18:14 AM

bump

Im beginning to get nervous here to. Whats going on?
memvola

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 12:03:10 PM

bump

Im beginning to get nervous here to. Whats going on?

I think they are upgrading the server.

Bitcurex is a brilliant system. Maybe they should bring more investment in, build a resilient system and finally begin virally promoting it. I'm telling about it to everyone but they can't even use it if they wanted to.  Undecided
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 12:31:58 PM

They're supposed to be upgrading servers, something to that effect was posted on the 24th, saying everything should be running in 24 to 48 hours. 

Seems to be about par for them, a lot of complaints about slow communication, but AFAIK they've acted properly so far apart from that.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:43:52 AM

Had "upgrading" earlier today, now the site seems to be fully working.

I feel bewildered that bitcurex doesn't update/reply at all in here, though.

Ente
MarlboroMan

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:21:00 PM

looks good
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 06:18:39 AM

looks good

No it doesnt. Constantly getting "software update in progress"
 After 20x attempts I finally managed to log in, then when I try to withdraw it its back to "software update in progress".

Ive been (extremely) patient, and I love  their visa card, but Im done with bitcurex.

They show zero competence making their website work. Their homepage shows a giant "575x300px" placeholder for a week now. Their site is inaccessible most of the time.  Polish text pops up everywhere. Am I really to trust my coins and euro's to that kind of competence and devotion? On top of that you get zero communication.

Sorry, but bye bye bitcurex.
memvola

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:05:33 AM

On the flip side, the site works pretty well when it does.

I'm waiting to buy a card for every family member. With this kind of product, they can easily become the biggest exchange in Europe, they are missing a great deal right now.
Pingywon

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:00:13 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2013, 01:58:21 AM by Pingywon

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93592.msg2229716#msg2229716
memvola

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:44:19 AM

They REFUSE to answer and support ticket or email.

They are slow in responding, that's for sure. But they do their best to fix customer issues whenever they do get to it.
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 12:36:22 PM

Hello

Don't know which one of you is Mike

but.

The amount in eur you withdrew  778.48 €

On the 29-04-2013 the history of your cards balance shows an deposit of 959,93 USD

The current balance (just checked) shows:
959,93 USD

You can check it by sending sms text message to:

+48 661002425

For history:
10702553116511 H
for current balance
10702553116511 S

If you dont know how to use the card or the exchange simply dont use it there are many other exchanges who offers this kind of services.

Little bit of patient please you are not the only one, and we are all learning here... oh wait I forgot, everyone is expert in bitcoin and bank wire transfers now, sorry my bad tottally forgot about it.

All have to keep in mind that there are limits of yearly deposits for the cards.
If you will withdraw more than it can hold the amount will bounce back to the bank account.
If you wont receive the money on the card within max 48h from "confirmed" status, than its best to open ticket at support.bitcurex.com.

About recent "software update in progress thingy" it was caused by our PLN market that we had problems with, Now EUR market have its own dedicated machine and its working independet from other markets.

All this malfuncion caused terrible lag with ticket system and response to them, now everything is getting back to normal.

Best Regards

Pingywon

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 06:39:46 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2013, 07:06:36 PM by Pingywon

Hello

but.

The amount in eur you withdrew  778.48 €

On the 29-04-2013 the history of your cards balance shows an deposit of 959,93 USD

The current balance (just checked) shows:
959,93 USD

You can check it by sending sms text message to:

+48 661002425

For history:
10702553116511 H
for current balance
10702553116511 S

If you dont know how to use the card or the exchange simply dont use it there are many other exchanges who offers this kind of services.

Little bit of patient please you are not the only one, and we are all learning here... oh wait I forgot, everyone is expert in bitcoin and bank wire transfers now, sorry my bad tottally forgot about it.

All have to keep in mind that there are limits of yearly deposits for the cards.
If you will withdraw more than it can hold the amount will bounce back to the bank account.
If you wont receive the money on the card within max 48h from "confirmed" status, than its best to open ticket at support.bitcurex.com.

About recent "software update in progress thingy" it was caused by our PLN market that we had problems with, Now EUR market have its own dedicated machine and its working independet from other markets.

All this malfuncion caused terrible lag with ticket system and response to them, now everything is getting back to normal.

Best Regards

I am Mike.

First of all 8 days to give ANY type of response from someone concerning a financial matter is irresponsible at best. I do not think any one would disagree with this.

#2 You can check via sms all you like. I have the card in my hand. I have double and triple checked the BCC#. I have NOT made an error.

When I attempt to use the card at all - anywhere it is rejected.
When I check the balance via ATM - the accnt reports $4.xx USD.

This is NOT an error on my part. Since you have closed and deleted my trouble tick on your website....maybe I can get treated professionally here...publicly.

If you ARE NOT an EXPERT in bitcoin and wire transfers etc...then maybe you should not be attempting to run an exchange. Had I read that statement before exchanging coins with you, I would have decided to not do business with you.

Again - we could have talked through all this, but 8 days left in the dark with out ANY response is unacceptable.

memvola

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:39:45 AM

Again - we could have talked through all this, but 8 days left in the dark with out ANY response is unacceptable.

I can agree with that. Calling them thieves is unacceptable as well, but it seems to have worked for you. Smiley

Anyway, can you both also delete the account identifier from your posts, it's quite unprofessional of Bitcurex to expose that.
Pingywon

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:00:51 PM

I can agree with that. Calling them thieves is unacceptable as well, but it seems to have worked for you. Smiley

Anyway, can you both also delete the account identifier from your posts, it's quite unprofessional of Bitcurex to expose that.

I sorry to say that I honestly disagree with you.

8 days after they "claimed" my 959,93 USD was on my card, and I could not even get a response to my support ticket in their system.... I feel robbed. After their initial response to me here. They then promptly replied to my trouble ticket and told me "if I can not figure out how to use their exchange properly then do not use it".
I recall "go somewhere else"  as part of their response.
Following that - they not only "closed" my trouble ticket. They DELETED IT out of their system totally.

The PROBLEM is that I have used their exchange exactly as I should have.

The BCC card in question only had one load on it, which means it is not over its yearly limit. (I keep notes on all of it)
I double and triple checked the correct "BCC REF" (accnt number they deposit to to get the card funded) and this is all correct.

Despite their words, they TOOK my Euro/USD withdrawal back on 4/29/2013. That withdrawal SHOULD have landed on my BCC card and to this very moment it has not.

This means I have been robbed.
I have pleaded. begged and barked to make this right....and they do nothing but ignore me.

P.S. there are no account identifiers in the post. Only amounts and Euro phone number to "check your balance via SMS"

It was rather unprofessional of them to call me out at all...as opposed to just responding to my trouble ticket that was rotting in their system for 8 days at the time.

Hello

but.

I still have NO response OR resolution to this matter.

I created ANOTHER ticket in the bitcurex system yesterday, but after submitting it I noticed I screwed up the email address.... im sure this will be their reason for not responding to me this time.....

Pingywon

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:07:02 AM

BLEDNIE WPROWADZONE DANE

That is what the SMS system replies to anything I send it.....

Step up Bitcurex...Step up here. I again beg you to handle this issue professionally and responsibly.
memvola

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:36:45 AM

P.S. there are no account identifiers in the post. Only amounts and Euro phone number to "check your balance via SMS"

Well, since I have successfully queried your available balance and received a "+959.93 USD", I can tell you that those really are the card's correct identifiers.

BLEDNIE WPROWADZONE DANE

Strange. I just queried your account history and received the list of transactions, consisting of only one transaction of "+959.93", dated 29-04-2013 (USD).

Since you don't recognize the identifier in Bitcurex's post, it's highly probable that you are entering it incorrectly. Since the system responds to you as well, they are getting the SMS. I'd re-read the instructions you received with the card. Smiley

Good luck.
Pingywon

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:00:27 PM

Well, since I have successfully queried your available balance and received a "+959.93 USD", I can tell you that those really are the card's correct identifiers.

BLEDNIE WPROWADZONE DANE

Strange. I just queried your account history and received the list of transactions, consisting of only one transaction of "+959.93", dated 29-04-2013 (USD).

Since you don't recognize the identifier in Bitcurex's post, it's highly probable that you are entering it incorrectly. Since the system responds to you as well, they are getting the SMS. I'd re-read the instructions you received with the card. Smiley

Good luck.

I have the instructions right in front of me. Thanks.

IF those are the correct identifiers for that ACCNT, then bitcurex transfered the funds to the wrong accnt.

In that SMS string the last 4 digits match the bcc card....... those numbers DO NOT match the card and accnt I have in my hand...nor do they match the accnt I have had set up on bitcurex website.

Yet again more proof that this is not my fault or problem.....

Plain and simple it now appears that bitcurex made the withdraw to some other accnt and not the one I have with them...
memvola

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:51:33 AM

I have the instructions right in front of me. Thanks.

IF those are the correct identifiers for that ACCNT, then bitcurex transfered the funds to the wrong accnt.

In that SMS string the last 4 digits match the bcc card....... those numbers DO NOT match the card and accnt I have in my hand...nor do they match the accnt I have had set up on bitcurex website.

Yet again more proof that this is not my fault or problem.....

Plain and simple it now appears that bitcurex made the withdraw to some other accnt and not the one I have with them...

So, let me get this straight:
  • The SMS string Bitcurex posted here is different than what's stated in the letter you've received.
  • The BCC reference number you've entered in your Bitcurex account withdrawal field is the same as the one stated in the letter.

If so, this is a serious issue.
P4man

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:28:44 AM

As an aside,  it makes no sense to me that bitcurex would publicly post the SMS numbers to check the balance and history. This means anyone can send an SMS to see "Mike's" transactions. Granted those cards are anonymous and I have no idea who Mike is nor a desire to find out, but this still shouldnt be done on a public forum.

That said, Mike, can you clarify, on bitcurex website when you go to withdraw, does the withdraw account match whats on the back of your card?

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 12:49:49 PM

If mister "mike" wanted to go public we did too, if he claims we stole his money, anyone can check that we did not, and see for himself.

If there was some kind of problem a proper place to dispute it is by support centre.

The number is common for all cards, from that number no one will know any details about it.
Even if you know this number, what would you do about it?
I can give you details for the one I use, You cant see what and where you are using this card, on what or what exactly did you did.

So any harm would be only than if someone would know a real mister "mike" in real life, and would be following his every step. Is that even possible?

The info that comes from it is just balance and amount history, which is not accurate to a seconds, it needs some time to be visible in that text message.

I really don’t see a problem with that. Public discussion, public matters, Mister mike's decision made it public so as seems he agreed to publish his data.

About current maintenance.

In order to change a bitcoin client to new version we had to close the service for 24 hours, which we informed users in e-mail sent to them.
So we did not want to just close services, and leave users without their BTCs we asked them to move them out so they have access to it while we do the maintenance.
Second matter is that under the maintenance we might have to change a bitcoin wallet to prevent any unpredicted errors in the future, so there would have to be a new wallet and new bitcoin addresses, but it seems it wont be necessary.
If it would, anyone who was not able to withdraw them would have them in their balances after the service is up again.

So nothing is/would be lost, and we are not shutting down, its only a maintenance.

Best Regards

Pingywon

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:28:40 PM

Here is my yet again submitted support ticket to Bitcurex.... proof that I still do not have my funds and that this mistake is CLEAR their fault.

So you are quick to call me a liar with out first investigating your self.

The bcc ref that you post to the bitcointalk forum does indeed appear to have the exact same amount of $ I transfered..... the PROBLEM IS that is NOT my bcc ref....it is not the one I have had on file on my accnt for months now.

There is a chance that it is an old one that use to belong to me, but once the cards reach the yearly limit I dispose of them and then change my BCC ref.

I ENCOURAGE you to check the BCC ref I have on my under my account and then begin to take steps to make this  right ASAP. This is not fair that my funds are held hostage due to a blatant over sight on your part!

MY CORRECT BCC REF IS - *************

Pingywon

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:28:58 AM

I truly am and honest and forthright person. It is worth noting that based on my last support ticket above, Lukasz has contacted me politely and I for the first time feel that a resolution is possible to be reached.

As this progresses I will keep this thread informed.

Pingywon

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:57:44 AM

Here is my yet again submitted support ticket to Bitcurex.... proof that I still do not have my funds and that this mistake is CLEAR their fault.

So you are quick to call me a liar with out first investigating your self.

The bcc ref that you post to the bitcointalk forum does indeed appear to have the exact same amount of $ I transfered..... the PROBLEM IS that is NOT my bcc ref....it is not the one I have had on file on my accnt for months now.

There is a chance that it is an old one that use to belong to me, but once the cards reach the yearly limit I dispose of them and then change my BCC ref.

I ENCOURAGE you to check the BCC ref I have on my under my account and then begin to take steps to make this  right ASAP. This is not fair that my funds are held hostage due to a blatant over sight on your part!

MY CORRECT BCC REF IS - *************

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!! Smiley

Wow. There is no doubt that it took too long and may have started off on the wrong foot, but Lukasz from Bitcurex has come through and solved the problem.

Was I angry and upset? Hell yes!

Did I have the right to be? If you ask me I did.... Here is my recount of how it went down:

1) Traded some BTC to Euro via the bitcurex platform
2) Edited my user profile on Bitcurex (months earlier) to point my BCC Ref # to a virgin BCC card.
3) Double and triple checked that I had the correct info in the BCC Ref field ....checked it four times even. Bitcurex had early growing pains with BCC ref issues.... I weathered that storm and was not gonna let it happen again.
4)"withdrew" the Euro the the BCC card via what looks to be the CORRECT BCC Ref # via the web page GUI
5)waited 2-3 days (over the weekend) for it to process.
6)Funds are showing "withdrawn" - to the BCC card via the account transaction list on the webpage.
7) I try to use the card at an ATM (one that will show me the account balance, because I dont even try to sms internationally anymore...never works)
8)BCC Card balance = $4.00USD
9)I wait another 24hrs = same thing
10) I submit a suport ticket with the issues at hand
11) I then wait (patiently) 8 full days before coming to this thread and screaming about getting ripped off.

Now. I DID deposit over a week end. I was informed it was also a Polish holiday that week. I tried to remain as patient as I possibly could until I felt that I had been slighted.

Once Bitcurex found me yelling on this thread it righty goes with out saying that they were upset I was tarnishing their reputation over something that they may not have even been aware was an issue until this point.

I submitted another support ticket - got called stupid (politely of course) and then the ticket was deleted from their support system.

I really and truly do understand that from their side I look like a loud mouth trying to scam them.

I waited a few more days and then created another support ticket (above) and tried to remain as calm as possible as I felt I had deduced what the issue was.

The web GUI was apparently showing the correct BCC Ref via my logged in accnt and yet SOMEHOW the deposit got submitted to another BCC ref (I can not confirm, but suspect it was an old used up BCC ref of mine)

Once I was able to point this out and beg bitcurex to do the right thing and acknowledge this was not my fault........

THEY STEPPED UP AND DID JUST THAT!!!!

within a few hours I was told that the funds were in the right place now. This has also been confirmed on my end.

Im not sure if Bitcurex was able to move funds like that...or if this was out of pocket for them, but I must truly truly say thank you for getting this right for me.
Pingywon

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 07:57:54 AM

Unfortunately you are correct to the degree that there is indeed enough manual intervention for the process to not only fall off track, but slip between the cracks and remain unknown as well.

I can say that once this situation was expressed CLEARLY to Bitcurex, they DID step in and resolve it right away.
Pingywon

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:47:41 PM

I did want to add bitcurex final reply in correcting this issue.

Hi

The transfer has been made to the card.
Something was mixed up, which is weird coz previous withdrawals were fine to your BCC.

Sorry for troubles.

Best Regarfs
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:54:43 AM

Hello

We try to resolve every sutiation in a resonable time, but sometimes is not possible.

Bitcurex EUR market is still under developement, plus we have another market to handle.

Just recently we started to charge small fee for PLN market to grow bigger, hire personel for support especially.

We have focused at the begining on the security of Bitcoins which is most important thing, now there is a need for support center and we are focusing on that.

Plus the recent situation with exchanges, forced us to focus more on a security of a fiat currency.

Bitcoin is not a small project anymore and there is alot of attention, and all heat is on us bitcoin exchanges.

For any delays in recent time, I can apologize and say we are hiring more staff as we speak.

Best Regards

PS. Due to "holidays" here in poland, EUR deposits and withdrawals wont be processed tomorrow.

kodo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:07:32 PM

Bitcurex is awesome
Tobi042

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:25:35 AM

Hey,
any info on when the card shop will be available again? I am currently getting a site maintenance message.

Tobi
Mikej0h

Activity: 117

Life is short, play long

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 02:38:22 PM

Hey,
any info on when the card shop will be available again? I am currently getting a site maintenance message.

Tobi

I've purchased my card via bitmit: https://www.bitmit.net/en/user/Bitcurex
Nite69

Activity: 477

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 07:47:07 AM

Hi!

First, I would like to sa you have a very good idea and a needed service for the bitcoin community and hope you stay on business for a long time.

However, my experiences of the BCC withdrawal (EURO card) is not very good; it does work, but not even close as fast as they promise. Regarding this, promising 1 hour withdrawals is clearly a lie; it would be better both for you and the customers to promise what you really can fullfill. To me it is more important to know how long does it take, than to have card loaded in 1 hour.
If you would promise withdrawals to take 2 days, and fullfill it, I would be happily using the card. Now you promise 1 hour and the withdrawals last from a few hours to several days. This is really annoying. I never know when my card will be loaded. Could you just guarantee one hour in a day at which withdrawals will be processed?

I also understand that you are the firstcomers and thus users possibly tolerate worse service as promised. However, if you want to stay on the market when there is more competition, I strongly recommend to improve your processes.

I have to say this:

2.   Fast ,1 -hour- top -free of charge withdrawals to BCC

Just isnt true. Ive withdrawn EURO to my visa card and almost 4 hours later status is still pending
Pending (Cancel)
EUR withdrawal
Created on: 03.10.12 15:01

Last time it also took at least 5 hours (could have been more, I gave up checking and checked the next day).

Other than that I like your service, but its cumbersome and slow to reload the card. Send BTC to exchange, wait for 6 confirmations,  sell BTC, withdraw to VISA, wait 4+ hours. It would be nice if this could be done automatically: have an address where you can send the BTC, they get sold automatically at market price and the balance gets added automatically to your VISA card. That way you could recharge it "on the go". Ideally this would work even without 6 confirmations for smaller amounts or "old" customers.

Plus its not a final stag of it. We are talking with our banks so we can make automatic withdrawals 24h/day, but its not easy. Plus there is conversion from EUR to GBP and USD. Once the new market will be activated there wont be any problems with the delays.

Sync: ShiSKnx4W6zrp69YEFQyWk5TkpnfKLA8wx
Bitcoin: 17gNvfoD2FDqTfESUxNEmTukGbGVAiJhXp
Litecoin: LhbDew4s9wbV8xeNkrdFcLK5u78APSGLrR
AuroraCoin: AXVoGgYtSVkPv96JLL7CiwcyVvPxXHXRK9
RAVENCROW

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 04:51:35 AM

Websites down?

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
pz8

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:42:29 PM

BITCUREX EUR is very fast and have low fees.

I was surprised SEPA working less then one hour !! Smiley
I checked the work and recommend

https://eur.bitcurex.com/

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 07:56:33 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 08:37:22 AM by superresistant

BITCUREX EUR is very fast and have low fees.

I was surprised SEPA working less then one hour !! Smiley
I checked the work and recommend

https://eur.bitcurex.com/

SEPA work in less than one hour ? are you serious ?
chrcoe01

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 05:21:23 PM

how does the BCC work in the US?  Do you purchase the USD BCC and then withdraw to the card, and it works like a normal USD Visa?

I feel like I'm 'behind the times' because I just found BCC via bitmit and there wasn't much detail on how it worked.

"You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again." -Benjamin Franklin
BitcoinBoard

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 04:30:03 PM

So I just ordered a BCC via bitmit, but its useless because the site doesnt have the bcc function anymore?

Bitcoin (BTC) Adress: 1EJMCFdJMsNmp9jtSztnwu9yErRj1KAATc
Litecoin (LTC) Adress: LiTakTnY9Qv71GqQbpGpEbN39e5aQyqLGX
Mikej0h

Activity: 117

Life is short, play long

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 09:21:53 PM

So I just ordered a BCC via bitmit, but its useless because the site doesnt have the bcc function anymore?

it still works...
you sell via the euro market, and can withdrawl to the bitcurex card.
memvola

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:12:55 PM

I would say this card is a nice "gadget" and will be a souvenir in a couple of years ...

ask the bank site if they will enable this service again ...

I will be happy if they do it.

My old card still works. A friend got one of those new cards from bitmit and it works as well.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:30:09 PM

I opened a ticket for that too, and they blamed a website mistake thats supposedly fixed. Dont know if it is, but you can do what I did; look up the SEPA address that corresponds to that card. Use that as withdraw address, see the documentation of the card.
Mine starts with PL20. Works fine that way, and the visa card is credited instantly when the withdrawl is processed (once per day), so they use the same bank I guess.
realcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:21:04 PM

Why bitcurexEUR has not more trade volume?
http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/bitcurexEUR_trades.html

I am not "Realcoin REC"! There were no REC when I sign up the forum...
minimalB
Donator

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:50:05 AM

Yup, almost no volume... if it dies out even further, there is no sense in having BCC eur card.
Nite69

Activity: 477

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:00:45 AM

Well, you can buy cheap bitcoins from there, so just go there and increase the volume ;-)

Sync: ShiSKnx4W6zrp69YEFQyWk5TkpnfKLA8wx
Bitcoin: 17gNvfoD2FDqTfESUxNEmTukGbGVAiJhXp
Litecoin: LhbDew4s9wbV8xeNkrdFcLK5u78APSGLrR
AuroraCoin: AXVoGgYtSVkPv96JLL7CiwcyVvPxXHXRK9
dacman61

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:37:35 AM

Can someone please clarify where we link the Bitcurex card to our accounts?Huh

Do you put in the "BCC Ref Number" into the "IBAN Bank Account" box. The instructions were not clear on this step.

Someone please answer as soon as possible. I would like to start using my card ASAP.

Thanks!
giszmo
Legendary

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 07:24:18 PM

Well, you can buy cheap bitcoins from there, so just go there and increase the volume ;-)

This got me to go to https://eur.bitcurex.com/ but somehow the lack of shiny info made me not jump on the train right now.
Maybe it would be worth adding some info to the landing page like how I can use the page. An FAQ of some sorts.

Also https://bitcurex.com has these buttons that are no buttons for BitcurexPLN and Bitcures€. Not good. Also this page (is this the landing page?) has no login/register, or am I blind?

… I could go on forever Sad
Only having cheap BTC in low quantities is not really a great selling point. Polish the site! Please!

WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
giszmo
Legendary

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 07:26:37 PM

Yup, almost no volume... if it dies out even further, there is no sense in having BCC eur card.

Uhm, the trend looks good actually:

Edit: Compare that to MtGox:

ɃɃ
minimalB
Donator

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:21:24 AM

I don't get what you mean... bitcurex has about 100btc daily volume. Gox, stamp, etc have several thousands.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:34:19 PM

Trying it now, thought site needs polishing seems good.
dacman61

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:35:20 PM

Do you put in the "BCC Ref Number" into the "IBAN Bank Account" box. The instructions were not clear on this step.

Someone please answer as soon as possible. I would like to start using my card ASAP.

Thanks!

Bump! Please help! Thanks!
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:21:04 AM

Thanks!

OPen a support ticket. When I did, they said it was a glitch in the site that was now fixed. It wasnt fixed then for me and apparently it still isnt. Anyway, I filled out the VISA's card IBAN code and that seems to work fine.
dacman61

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:10:27 PM

Thanks!

OPen a support ticket. When I did, they said it was a glitch in the site that was now fixed. It wasnt fixed then for me and apparently it still isnt. Anyway, I filled out the VISA's card IBAN code and that seems to work fine.

I didn't have any problem with a glitch... I had a problem of connecting the dots from poor instructions... I did enter in the 16 digit "Nr Ref:" number into the IBAN Bank Account box. I sold some bitcoin and performed a withdraw to that account. So far it's still processing. It's been about 12 hours so far. We'll see if they get it into my BCC account by the end of the day.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:16:11 PM

If you could enter the ref number, then I guess they fixed it.

Withdraws are processed once per day and there is no way of knowing when. Can be early morning or late evening or anything in between, but usually late afternoon EU time. Once processed, it shows up pretty much instantly on the visa card, at least if it was processed during business hours. Otherwise its the next day.
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:10:11 PM

I bought a card through bitmit from user Bitcurex (Sebastian, Woźniak, 94-058, Łódź, Poland) on 17/10. Its still not marked as shipped abd he doesnt answer messages.  Someone else has now given him negative feedback,  so im getting a bit worried. Is he at all connected to bitcurex?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KoKos

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:02:10 AM

Hello, I have been trying to get the private api working in java for bitcurex with no luck. Searching has also not given much results. I am not an expert programer so if anyone could point me in the right direction on how to structure the api that would be amazing.(ie. getFunds/Buy/Sell)

Also, if anyone would be interested, i could offer some bitcoin for java methods to buy/sell/getFunds. just PM.

thanks.
dacman61

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:15:04 PM

Any plans on selling more cards? I haven't noticed anything for sale on the Bitcurex website nor BitMit.
roos

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:22:20 PM

Any plans on selling more cards? I haven't noticed anything for sale on the Bitcurex website nor BitMit.

I wouldnt buy one from them if i were you?
I got one a few weeks aga through bitmit.  Since then they have sent nothing,  doesnt answer messages and have recieved bad feedback from someone else with the same problem.  I guess it means there is some kind of trouble.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dacman61

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:30:57 PM

I wouldnt buy one from them if i were you?
I got one a few weeks aga through bitmit.  Since then they have sent nothing,  doesnt answer messages and have recieved bad feedback from someone else with the same problem.  I guess it means there is some kind of trouble.

Yeah my card from them took a little longer than expected, and my first withdraw to the card took a couple days, but then after that everything has gone well. I wish they were a little better at communicating and looking more professional.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:00:06 AM

Everything is working, the problem is that they are busy and they don't speak English very well. Not long ago they where talking about hiring a fluent English speaker for support, I guess they haven't yet.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 12:36:10 AM

Could we please also have 2 Factor Authentication on the exchanges?

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
roos

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:53:32 PM

Everything is working, the problem is that they are busy and they don't speak English very well. Not long ago they where talking about hiring a fluent English speaker for support, I guess they haven't yet.

Mine didnt arrive,  they sent a general VISA electon card instead,  which i allready have one.  No answee on a query of refund either and no way to link the card on the site anymore. They simply sent me garbage and kept the money.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:08:59 PM

Mine didnt arrive,  they sent a general VISA electon card instead,  which i allready have one.  No answee on a query of refund either and no way to link the card on the site anymore. They simply sent me garbage and kept the money.

Those bitcurex cards are visa electron. And you can link them, just use the card ref code as bank withdraw address.
memvola

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:09:37 PM

These *are* VISA Electron cards, I don't know what you expected? Just insert the number given to you as the withdrawal account number and withdraw money to your card.

Or was this a joke, I can't tell?
roos

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:32:49 PM

I expected what was shown in the advert, amongst other things the following:
1. A card that looks like this: . Much like my other prepaid VISA but with the nice bitcoin text to do some promotion for the currency (and bitcurex even though im not really up for that part any) more.)  Not an electron card promoting France.

2. A card that can be (quote from the add): "BCC can be loaded and use multiple times, in online shops, brick-and-mortar shops, and over infinite number of ATMs across the World."  Not one i need to put money on the bitcurex exvhange to top up.

3. I expected it to be delivered before i gave up and bought another (non electron)  VISA card with a huge bitcoin logo on.

4. I expected respons to my private coversations before i had to haunt bitcurex on their facebook and here.

I still expect bitcurex to refund without me having to be mean and give them negative feedback on bitmit.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:37:11 PM

I expected what was shown in the advert, amongst other things the following:
1. A card that looks like this:...  Not an electron card promoting France.

My cards look exactly like that. I guess they ran out of those.

2. A card that can be (quote from the add): "BCC can be loaded and use multiple times, in online shops, brick-and-mortar shops, and over infinite number of ATMs across the World."  Not one i need to put money on the bitcurex exvhange to top up.

I dont understand how you could have misread that.
- The card can be loaded (on bitcurex site).
Check.
- It can be used multiple times in online shops, brick-and-mortar shops, etc..
Check.

Dont tell me you read that as if the card could be loaded on an ATM? Or in online shop ?  Huh

roos

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:53:40 PM

I dont know how developed credit card systems are where you are from, but.

My swedbank master card can be topped up on most atm:s in sweden,  my OKQ8 visa on petrol stations an the ica cards in grosery stores. Thus it didnt ring any alarm bells at all.  Anyhow the card is useless to me all the same.

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:18:39 PM

Bitcurex, do you have an ETA for reactivation of your pln.bitcurex.com API?
memvola

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 07:08:38 AM

My swedbank master card can be topped up on most atm:s in sweden,  my OKQ8 visa on petrol stations an the ica cards in grosery stores. Thus it didnt ring any alarm bells at all.  Anyhow the card is useless to me all the same.

So, you basically wanted a regular Visa card you can top up through a regular ATM, only with a Bitcoin logo on, and didn't want a card that can be topped up using Bitcoin with zero fees on top-up and spend. Am I getting this right?  Roll Eyes
roos

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:06:28 AM

So, you basically wanted a regular Visa card you can top up through a regular ATM, only with a Bitcoin logo on, and didn't want a card that can be topped up using Bitcoin with zero fees on top-up and spend. Am I getting this right?  Roll Eyes

No, basically i wanted a nice looking card to use to promote bitcoins. But ofcourse i also wanted the company i am dealing with to deliver what they advertise in reasonable time if i am to entrust them with my money.

A "Sorry, we couldnt deliver, here is your money back" in respons to early private conversations would have been ok too. In that case I would even have considered dealing with them again. False advertising and shrinking for responsability for it is not ok, however.

KoKos

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:47:53 AM

What is the status of the PLN api ?

thanks
Zeryk

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 11:38:05 AM

How long withdraws usually take from pln.bitcurex? Approving should take <24h, as written on withdrawal page. Been slightly over 24+, not panicking, just asking.

Anyway, I am very happy with bitcurex exchange. Sold coin in eur.bitcurex and withdraw took only hour to approve (at 11 AM polish time) and only 30 (!) minutes to withdraw to my polish bank account.

Zeryk

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:20:07 PM

Just went through all my witdrawals after cca 24 hours Smiley
Very happy with bitcurex! <3
dacman61

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:08:48 PM

I wish I could use a non-Bitcurex Visa card that has an IBAN number on the Bitcurex website. My withdraw to the card was cancelled by staff. I entered in the complete IBAN number and put a PL in front of it since it is linked to a Poland account.... Can anyone provide any help?

I wouldn't have this problem if they would have additional Bitcurex Cards for sale. I can't find them anywhere.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:45:06 PM

Just putting PL in front doesnt work. Im pretty sure your iban code was incorrect. Test (and generate) here:
http://www.ibancalculator.com/

dacman61

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:07:04 PM

Just putting PL in front doesnt work. Im pretty sure your iban code was incorrect. Test (and generate) here:

I did this already... For Poland, they use a 26 digit IBAN code.... So in the Bank Account box on the Bitcurex site while I'm logged in, I typed in the full IBAN code with a PL in front to indicate that the associated account linked to the card is based in Poland... Any other ideas? Is Bitcurex blocking other cards that aren't sold by them?
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:11:25 PM

If you put that iban code in the above website, does it check out as a valid IBAN code, from the correct bank?
I would very much doubt bitcurex would block other cards, I dont even think they could know the iban is from a card.
dacman61

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:16:23 PM

If you put that iban code in the above website, does it check out as a valid IBAN code, from the correct bank?
I would very much doubt bitcurex would block other cards, I dont even think they could know the iban is from a card.

I have put in the correct IBAN code already, it matched even what that IBAN calculator site says.
KoKos

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 09:22:43 PM

I did this already... For Poland, they use a 26 digit IBAN code.... So in the Bank Account box on the Bitcurex site while I'm logged in, I typed in the full IBAN code with a PL in front to indicate that the associated account linked to the card is based in Poland... Any other ideas? Is Bitcurex blocking other cards that aren't sold by them?

for bitstamp.net i do NOT add PL in front of my IBAN for my polish bank account.But then again, on pln.bitcurex.com i do have PL in front. Have you tried without PL?
dacman61

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:03:02 PM

for bitstamp.net i do NOT add PL in front of my IBAN for my polish bank account.But then again, on pln.bitcurex.com i do have PL in front. Have you tried without PL?

No I haven't tried that out yet. I'm waiting to hear back from Bitcurex with the support ticket I opened... I have been interested at looking into Bitstamp as well.
gotmilk_

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 11:41:22 AM

What is with your support??
dacman61

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:48:58 PM

What is with your support??

I haven't received a response yet from support. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.
gotmilk_

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:41:56 PM

I haven't received a response yet from support. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.
Same here...
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:03:04 PM

Last time I opened a support ticket at bitcurex it took like 2 weeks to get a response.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:44:15 PM

How long do withdrawals in PLN take?
aazssx

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:16:03 PM

pln.bitcurex.com - now with extra downtime

good job with the maintenance last night, I sure enjoy staring at the new error message Roll Eyes
dacman61

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:06:37 PM

I went and did a withdraw at Bitstamp to the card I'm using, and all went well... I still haven't heard from Bitcurex as to why they cancelled my withdraw yet. Thanks for your help.
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:14:46 AM

I've sent 10BTC to the deposit address from my account (and it is current one not an old one) on Monday - it is in blockexplorer and someone transferred the funds already to some other address, my account was never credited.

Here is a screenshot of my account page: - as you can see the deposit address is 1G4qncX621ZfJmQumAKLp35Hnd7JKBeVhw. Blockexplorer reports (http://blockexplorer.com/address/1G4qncX621ZfJmQumAKLp35Hnd7JKBeVhw) that my transaction to this account was registered on Monday at 10:09PM - and then someone transferred the funds to some other address at 3:50AM next day. My account was never credited with the sum.

No answer to the ticket I created on Tuesday (https://digital-future.it/support/view.php?id=7187).
dacman61

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:28:13 AM

I have had to open two tickets in the past for btc transfers to my account not showing up. It did take about 3-5 days for them to correct it. I know it sucks.
zby
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:27:27 PM

Bumping the thread as a warning to new Bitcurex users - at this stage it looks more and more probable that they were hacked.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:01:00 PM

FWIW,  I just did 2 BTC withdraws and they happened instantly. A euro withdraw went through just fine 2 days ago. I doubt they are hacked, but for sure it would be nice if customer support was a bit faster.
btcnoodle

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:05:30 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 06:38:21 PM by btcnoodle

Someone else I know has also recently had this problem of sending btc to their account and it never showing up. They too have created a support request and are still waiting. In this case it was an amount of .75. Confirmed on the blockchain, also sent to some other account shortly thereafter. I am holding off on sending any btc to them until this is clearly resolved.

edit: My friend reports this is now resolved.
zby
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:23:53 AM

Someone else I know has also recently had this problem of sending btc to their account and it never showing up. They too have created a support request and are still waiting. In this case it was an amount of .75. Confirmed on the blockchain, also sent to some other account shortly thereafter. I am holding off on sending any btc to them until this is clearly resolved.

edit: My friend reports this is now resolved.
How long did it take? I am now waiting over a week now and no reply to my ticket on Bitcurex (and now I cannot even create another ticket - always getting an unspecified error).
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 07:16:31 AM

please add 3 factor authentication!

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:54:31 AM

please add 3 factor authentication!

What's 3 factor authentication ? Google Authenticator ?
Dalib

Activity: 462

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:04:54 PM

My first EUR deposit from SEPA transfer into bitcurex takes 21 days.;(
It's regular???

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:02:03 AM

My first EUR deposit from SEPA transfer into bitcurex takes 21 days.;(
It's regular???

No it should take 24-48h. Contact the admin.
eurgbp2011

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:05:52 AM

They got hacked, I got hacked, my BTC are gone
I did not order any buys or sells but they happened without my consent.
major wtf!
Now I cannot login
They do not respond to tickets for 2 weeks!
r0ger

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:04:24 AM

i've transfered some btc to a new bitcurex-account 3 days ago. blockchain displays, that the btc has arrived on bitcurex.
after 2 days i've sent a message over the support-ticket-system to bitcurex, but they don't answer. they only close the ticket Cheesy
today i've sent a further request to the support...

is it scam??

luckily i've sent as test only a small amount... but that still sucks a lot. very bad support & too much time wasting...

when i'll receive my btc some day (hopefully), i'll never use bitcurex again. at the moment it's more than worst !!
eurgbp2011

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:41:24 AM

yes they are scam Sad
I lost 10 btc!
they close my request for withdrawal, do not respond to emails, tickets and phone calls for a month already
and now I cannot login to my account
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:55:08 AM

I've been using these guys for over one year without any problems at all. I've deposited BTC a couple of times over the last month, sold them, transferred the money to my bitcurex card a and then withdrew from an atm in my local currency - everything worked perfectly.

Yes, their support is non-existent but apparently they will be adding more staff.

So it is definitely not a scam. To those having problems logging in, this actually got me before - on the login page, it says to use your email address OR username to login. I discovered that you CANNOT use your email - it doesn't work. You must use your username only!

Hope this helps!
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:50:59 PM

I've been using these guys for over one year without any problems at all. I've deposited BTC a couple of times over the last month, sold them, transferred the money to my bitcurex card a and then withdrew from an atm in my local currency - everything worked perfectly.

Yes, their support is non-existent but apparently they will be adding more staff.

So it is definitely not a scam. To those having problems logging in, this actually got me before - on the login page, it says to use your email address OR username to login. I discovered that you CANNOT use your email - it doesn't work. You must use your username only!

Hope this helps!

+1 to everything you said, except for the logging in. I can log in fine with my email address, FWIW.
hypersire

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:01:39 PM

Hope this helps!

+1 to everything you said, except for the logging in. I can log in fine with my email address, FWIW.

Hmmm, that is very interesting - for some reason I can only login with my username. The site definitely needs refining and their support needs major improvement but I do believe that Bitcurex plans on making things better and sticking around - definitely not a scam.

I can understand people's frustrations though - it seems that there are many cryptocurrency-related sites out there with no support at all (meaning they will certainly take  your deposits, but if you encounter a problem, there is nobody out there to help you). Nothing you can do but play it safe and stick to numerous small deposits as opposed to larger ones - this tactic has saved me many times over the years.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:54:42 PM

I do believe that Bitcurex plans on making things better and sticking around - definitely not a scam.

Its not a scam, but Ive heard the promises of improving the site and customer support for over a year now. IM not holding my breath.

FWIW, I did a withdrawal to one of my bitcurex visa cards recently while the card was over the limit, so the transaction would have been bounced. I did the same from Kraken. Kraken credited my euro balance within 3 days without me even asking. On bitcurex, the money is "gone".  Ive made the same mistake a year or so ago, and bitcurex did credit it after opening a ticket and waiting 3 weeks.  I again opened a ticket with bitcurex and expect to get it credited at some point, but who knows when. Ill update when it happens - or if it doesnt.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:14:31 PM

I again opened a ticket with bitcurex and expect to get it credited at some point, but who knows when. Ill update when it happens - or if it doesnt.

Got a response to my ticket today with a promise to credit the amount. Yes, it was in broken english, and yes it would have been better if they had done it automatically, but I still got a satisfactory response within 2 working days, which in bitcoin world is actually spectacularly good.  Maybe they did increase support staff after all.
r0ger

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:17:57 PM

still no reaction to my 2 support tickets, since 5 days... and i'm still waiting to get my deposited btc to my bitcurex-account, since 6 days already.

i don't know what you trying to bring in a better light...

no deposit of transfered btc and no support responses at all - at the moment it's scam !
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

IM just reporting my experience; I have been using bitcurex for about 2 years now and never had any major issues. Slow responses, yes, but this time they were quite fast.

BTC deposits are clearly automated, since they appear within seconds of getting 6 confirmations. If your deposit doesnt show up, I can only guess you messed up somehow. Care to post the tx id?
r0ger

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:17:41 PM

no it's not depending on a mistake from my side.

there is a btc-adress in my bitcurex acocunt. to this adress i've transfered from blockchain.info as test a small amount of btc. around 40€. and that amount as arrived on the btc-adress from my bitcurex-account. thats fact. i've screenshots from the transaction from my blockchain.info-wallet and also the btc-adress in my bitcurex account.

there is for sure nothing automated. no btc in my account on bitcurex.

but as i noticed from other threads, i'm not the single one having trouble with bitcurex.

it's "only" 40€... but it sucks... a lot.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

How can it not be automated if my transactions consistently show up within seconds of getting confirmed, any time of the day?

Please post a screenshot of your account page with the btc deposit address (feel free to blank/cut out all the rest) and a link to your transaction id. If I were to guess Id say you didnt pay transaction fees and your transaction has been stuck in limbo. If so there is nothing Bitcurex can do about that.

Bitcurex are at times slow to process euro withdrawals (slow meaning it could take a day or two, never seen more than 3, typically its the same day), Ive read reports of euro deposits taking some time, but btc transactions, both deposits and withdrawals are as fast as bitcoin allows.
r0ger

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:41:07 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 08:55:34 AM by r0ger

:
:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i608/1401/26/73f35bc3c7c1.jpg

on the 1st screenshot you can see the btc-adress on my bitcurex-account.
the 2nd one is the transaction from the blockchain-wallet to the bitcurex-adress. the btc arrived there, but were sent 24h later somewhere else.
at the 3rd screen you can see there are no btc on my bitcurex-account.

they received my btc and sent them somewhere else.

it's worst to get no support from bitcurex in those situations...

so in my opinon it's scam.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:02:15 AM

Is anything showing in your bitcurex transaction history?
r0ger

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:01:54 AM

nope, the history is completely empty.

anyone an idea what to do with them?
hypersire

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:06:19 PM

I again opened a ticket with bitcurex and expect to get it credited at some point, but who knows when. Ill update when it happens - or if it doesnt.

Got a response to my ticket today with a promise to credit the amount. Yes, it was in broken english, and yes it would have been better if they had done it automatically, but I still got a satisfactory response within 2 working days, which in bitcoin world is actually spectacularly good.  Maybe they did increase support staff after all.

That's great news Puppet, glad to hear it!

I was wondering if you happened to keep track of your exchange rates when you used the card to withdraw from a local atm? I did some calculations and it seems that I lost about 20% in fees and exchange charges. I'm not sure if this is standard or it's the particular atm I used or what.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:22:12 PM

Ive got a euro card and I pay/withdraw in euro, so no charges for me. Well I believe there is a 2.5 euro fee for every cash withdrawal.
hypersire

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:24:55 PM

Ive got a euro card and I pay/withdraw in euro, so no charges for me. Well I believe there is a 2.5 euro fee for every cash withdrawal.

Unfortunately I can't withdraw in euro so I'm getting raped by bank exchange fees. Oh well, it is still better than nothing - it's very convenient to sell a fraction of a btc on bitcurex and then pull out grocery money with the bitcurex card  Smiley
galaxy07

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:29:30 PM

Hello!
Where is the place to order BCC cards??
On the website, under exchange /BCC, it just says "unter cunstruction" right now, both in English and Polish.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:16:26 PM

They used to sell on bitmit, but right now, I dont think they are available anywhere.
soundasleep

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:51:15 AM

Hello, I have been trying to get the private api working in java for bitcurex with no luck. Searching has also not given much results. I am not an expert programer so if anyone could point me in the right direction on how to structure the api that would be amazing.(ie. getFunds/Buy/Sell)

Also, if anyone would be interested, i could offer some bitcoin for java methods to buy/sell/getFunds. just PM.

thanks.

Here's some sample PHP code that looks like it's working, it looks like the (undocumented) private API is almost identical to Mt.Gox's implementation.

http://code.google.com/p/openclerk/source/browse/trunk/jobs/bitcurex_pln.php?spec=svn699&r=699
soundasleep

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:37:35 PM

Today we've added support to keep track of your Bitcurex accounts to CryptFolio (thread).

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of exchange balances over time, and generates reports (such as your overall USD net worth).

Will the EUR/BTC API come out of hiding at some point?
zecharia

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:51:02 AM

Hello!

Is anyone else having problems sending BTC to Bitcurex? Some of my payments go through and some dont, even tho they show up in blockchain without problems. My payment address is 1FZzNJq78dhbtuBnNqZnqVDBB2GemDJTVr and my missing transactions are:

• 2014-01-16 02:52:43 - 0.06645602 BTC - 11b68e6572c083f910843a70177fae909622514f90f492a1868547694fddbb05
  • 2014-01-18 02:48:03 - 0.05153775 BTC - 257aff7bb97662dd82909dbcfc026d883ecc60043b449bbaee08ce34425c41ff
  • 2014-01-19 03:05:34 - 0.04243645 BTC - d86ef9cda6515439b2a0fffb36caa5c64ef7c17bd07e7585c886abca215b84bc
  • 2014-01-20 02:38:54 - 0.05159515 BTC - 09570e799935aacae86e34ffcc56cbec696d5cbc4dbfdfb9ece67223869fbe3c
  • 2014-01-21 02:35:29 - 0.06424549 BTC - dc2f8a7c811100b6abd52ad9d7adf7a9a99823979d815703d8d7ad812a4363c1

It's 0.27627086 BTC in total  Sad Payments before 2014-01-16, as well as the ones from 2014-01-17 and 2014-01-22 were credited to me almost immediately.

I have sent them support ticket few days ago but there's no reply.
longin

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:54:18 PM

zecharia, and anyone else reading this. Bitcurex changed teh bitcoin addresses some time in the last couple of weeks, without informing any of the customers beforehand. I sent about a quarter of a bitcoin to my previous address because I didn't know they had changed it.

No coins appear in my account, and yes they do appear in the blockchain. I opened a support ticket https://digital-future.it/support/
over a week ago, and there has been no answer.

What the F is going on? How long does it take them to answer and rectify this situation? Granted, it was not very much money but that's not the point!

Please, anuyone else having this problem?

Who are the contact people here in this forum for bitcurex? I want to PM them. I even tried to reach them via instant messaging XMPP at jabber, found their contact (bcc@bitcurex.com) and I tried sending them a message, but it says it could not be sent, I don't know why. I used Thunderbird and I was definitely connected. I am not a techie so I'm flailing blind here.

Would appreciate any help from fellow people here in the forums.

Thank you.

Longin
longin

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:35:37 PM

Attention. Change of address for payments BTC.
In the case of payment to the old address, please contact support department Bitcoin (h)

taken from the website ...
Yes, I said I had done that.
zecharia

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:18:37 PM

I am aware of address change. When I registered my account at bitcurex, that red warning was already visible. All my payments went to new address and most of them were properly credited to my account. Only those few I listed here are missing. As I wrote earlier, my payments before 2014-01-16 (every day for almost a month), as well as the ones from 2014-01-17 and from 2014-01-22 onward were credited to me without problems.

It has been 9 days already since I created my support ticket. Still no answer Sad
longin

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:39:11 PM

They finally transferred it to the new bitcoin address! Sure took them long enough.

Longin
zecharia

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:05:26 PM

I'm still waiting...
KoKos

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:10:32 PM

On October 30th, Bitcurex turned off the private API "until further notice" for the PLN market.

Is it working for anyone yet?

How long will it take to fix this? It has been over 3 months. IMO The level of professionalism is very low at Bitcurex.
splawik21
Legendary

Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:51:39 AM

bitcurex down?Huh !!!!

http://www.wykop.pl/link/1906456/awaria-na-bitcurex-cos-jest-nie-tak/

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:54:18 AM

Down for me. Just wait and see.
splawik21
Legendary

Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:57:14 AM

with so many attacks ppl are scared to lose their life savings sometimes..

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:01:55 AM

with so many attacks ppl are scared to lose their life savings sometimes..

Please do not let any money on exchanges.

All exchanges are centralised and vulnerable.
sn88p

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:15:35 PM

bitcurex.com doest work .. what to use instead ?
virtimus

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:57:22 PM

BitCurex is back - alive and kicking - this is how we do it in Poland Smiley
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:34:20 PM

Great !
expertiz

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:55:48 PM

nice!!!
hypersire

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:37:38 PM

FYI - I got in touch with support a while back and they told me that they will not be offering the debit cards again as the bank they were using changed the rules (only individuals can purchase these cards directly from the issuing bank).
Modus_operandi

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:40:26 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 12:04:41 PM by Modus_operandi

I just found that on Bitcurex's Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Bitcurex/photos/a.413690888745569.1073741824.269589686489024/592875470827109/?type=1&theater

Anyone heard something about it? They say something about new features etc.

Ok I found beta version of new Bitcurex:

https://betabitcurex.com/
LoWang

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

how long does BTC withdrawal take? It is in status pending for half an hour already! Every other transaction did it within minutes and I could see it in blockchain.info, but not here. Anybody with a similar experience?
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:51:59 AM

Hello everybody,

Long time no see here. Smiley

We are pleased to announce that, based on more than 2 years of experience, we have created a new platform, more efficient in every aspect. We would like to inform you that since 01.09.2014 we are officially using our new system, richer in terms of safety and functionality, with much simplified and transparent interface.

The improved version of Bitcurex contains a number of new features and facilities. From the side of user security, we have introduced, among others, PIN, 2FA, a time limit for payments to newly added FIAT accounts and BTC addresses, PGP encryption or telecode for easier telephone confirmation of your identity. From the side of the system, we have developed existing and proven forms of security, and we have added to them the next layers backed up with strict procedures - because we believe that there is nothing more important than protecting the resources of our clients. To facilitate contact with the service, we have upgraded our support team, waiting for your questions from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM and on Saturday from 9 AM to 1 PM.

We are pleased that we can build together the Bitcoin community and the Bitcoin market. Bitcurex will receive a number of further improvements and implementations, which aim to provide our customers with even greater convenience and facilitate trade. In the near future we will provide, inter alia, a system for high-speed transfers, support for additional cryptocurrencies, more language options, enriched trading tools. And that is only for the starters. Smiley

Best Regards and enjoy your transactions,

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 02:47:29 PM

Hey guys,

Please check out our new official thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=792350.new#new

Best Regards,