Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OMA] Omega Ω - ICO ended - I2P and TOR markets.  (Read 34378 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:08:32 PM

I'm developper (not for omega) and you are talking bullshit.

5btc for all this stuff, you are really stupid ahhahah....

Never i will accept a job like that (and take the risk to make a market on tor) for less than 250€ (even for 1000€), you are saying that the Coders deserve less than 250€ .... hahaha, man, return in your cave  Cool

Really, i prefer be scammed by a poor (like all the scammer, they are poor) than lose my honesty by talking bullshit.

Oh.. you are so wrong here. Smiley Most of the scams are made by few people so believe me.. they are filthy rich (by that I mean with thousands of BTC "profit").

since when thousands is considered filthy rich?  Huh

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 12:11:35 PM

Never i will accept a job like that (and take the risk to make a market on tor) for less than 250€ (even for 1000€), you are saying that the Coders deserve less than 250€ .... hahaha, man, return in your cave  Cool

Really, i prefer be scammed by a poor (like all the scammer, they are poor) than lose my honesty by talking bullshit.

Oh.. you are so wrong here. Smiley Most of the scams are made by few people so believe me.. they are filthy rich (by that I mean with thousands of BTC "profit").

since when thousands is considered filthy rich?  Huh

In cryptoworld it means filthy rich to me. Trading with such amounts may provide you very good way of living. Most of the people are trying to make something with 2-3-5-10 BTC.

StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:21:25 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 09:43:57 PM by StonerStanley

since when thousands is considered filthy rich?  Huh

In cryptoworld it means filthy rich to me. Trading with such amounts may provide you very good way of living. Most of the people are trying to make something with 2-3-5-10 BTC.

You try to find an excuse "In cryptoworld it means filthy rich to me", hahaa.... what a stupid argument.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:01:18 PM

where is ICO?

https://c-cex.com/?p=oma-btc
omegadevteam (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:06:37 PM

Hey everyone,

Get ready to grab the first 15 seller accounts! As stated by the roadmap we will offer them starting tomorrow!

After that seller accounts will be sold for OMA. This will create a source of income for the dev team.

EDIT:  Don't forget to follow us on twitter for daily updates https://twitter.com/omegadevteam
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:24:27 PM

Hey everyone,

Get ready to grab the first 15 seller accounts! As stated by the roadmap we will offer them starting tomorrow!

After that seller accounts will be sold for OMA. This will create a source of income for the dev team.

EDIT:  Don't forget to follow us on twitter for daily updates https://twitter.com/omegadevteam
when exactly will the seller accounts be offered?
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:31:27 PM

Hey everyone,

when exactly will the seller accounts be offered?

We will start offering the accounts tomorrow, you will need to send us a pm telling us why you deserve the account and what type of products you will be selling.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:26:25 PM

The ICO funds will be used entirely for development.

40% for OmegaMarket coders
20% for OmegaMarket designers
15% for marketing
10% for server maintenance
15% will be put aside with the goal of paying expenses that might occur in the future.

lol this stuff can be paid for less than 5 BTC Cheesy ; this stuff reminds me of some ICO who declared they paid for around 12 BTC just for wallet only ( one way of ripping their investors off) and this coins requires 45 BTC ? for what? can you explain your purpose and distribution for the proposed 45 BTC needed fund?  i cant see any benefit from ICO buyers here, cept to speculate and think the coin will rise above the ico price,
and pls. dont tell me you gonna buy a Bitcoin ATM machine too?

oh yeah 5 BTC is too much because lots of people here can do this work for free if they are dedicated for a coin project.  there are lots that don't require any ICO to make this things happen, pretty much there is no sense of arguing with you and  i won't step down to your level, have fun laughing at yourself, and it is too obvious your sense of reasoning is vague by you ripping off people, and my point is true, there is no as in no way i can see investors benefit from this project except for the speculation that the value of coins will rise after the ico period.  Feel free to criticize this comment or laugh at this to make your idiocy more obvious.  anyway i just wanted to know the reason why should i buy this coin.
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:00:55 PM

I will wait for open market. I believe 2300 satoshi is to much. Kingdomcoin (same supply) is now around 100 satoshi.
snake.in.the.blanket

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:18:06 PM

Why do you speak about a team, but it seems like a one man operation?
Please tell us the accounts of the other team members and let them introduce themselves here.. Roll Eyes

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 03:31:29 PM

since when thousands is considered filthy rich?  Huh

Lol, you try to find an excuse "In cryptoworld it means filthy rich to me", hahaa.... what a stupid argument.

I'm just saying that i prefer lose my 50€ than lose my honesty by talking bullshit, and yes most scammers are poor, i don't care if they become rich with my money and their investment, i will be happy for those poor guys.... scammers are everywhere around you, even in your family but you don't know it, 99% of the humanity is a shame (and why? because the first scammers are the governments and industries, be honest)

If you are poor and you don't want to invest, move your ass away: go work instead of talking bullshit, or go find a proof of scam.

With that comment you just proved that you are one of the 50,000 smartasses on this forum. Talking to me in that manner doesn't make you smarter, richer or more hard working than me. What I am, I have and I'm doing is none of your business. My advice to you is to be more kind with people and sometimes just accept that they have their own opinions.

omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:04:59 PM

4 days until Omega's ICO ends! Already sold: 17%
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:14:42 PM

~500sat by mid February.

twitter @antiiclimax
_ronan_

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:44:31 PM

~500sat by mid February.

350!

PayCon PFN3TzwaYc4CXQoDaETXfBApSbBiJrAPZC

In PayCon we trust
_ronan_

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:25:21 PM

PayCon PFN3TzwaYc4CXQoDaETXfBApSbBiJrAPZC

In PayCon we trust
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:23:01 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2021, 07:31:05 PM by StonerStanley

Lol, you try to find an excuse "In cryptoworld it means filthy rich to me", hahaa.... what a stupid argument.

I'm just saying that i prefer lose my 50€ than lose my honesty by talking bullshit, and yes most scammers are poor, i don't care if they become rich with my money and their investment, i will be happy for those poor guys.... scammers are everywhere around you, even in your family but you don't know it, 99% of the humanity is a shame (and why? because the first scammers are the governments and industries, be honest)

If you are poor and you don't want to invest, move your ass away: go work instead of talking bullshit, or go find a proof of scam.

With that comment you just proved that you are one of the 50,000 smartasses on this forum. Talking to me in that manner doesn't make you smarter, richer or more hard working than me. What I am, I have and I'm doing is none of your business. My advice to you is to be more kind with people and sometimes just accept that they have their own opinions.

What? you are really ignorant dude.... i'm just saying: if you are poor and you don't want to invest move your ass away. (do you know what is "If" ?)

"what a stupid argument" it's my own opinion about your argument, when you said i'm a smartass you talk about me not my opinion :owned:

You can be poor and smarter, right, but you are not smarter.

Now, move your ass away, i don't care anymore about you (so.... nobody care about you now ahha)

Here is Omega !!!!!!!!!!
snake.in.the.blanket

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:40:48 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 09:52:16 PM by snake.in.the.blanket

What? you are really ignorant dude.... i'm just saying: if you are poor and you don't want to invest move your ass away. (do you know what is "If" ?)

"what a stupid argument" it's my own opinion about your argument, when you said i'm a smartass you talk about me not my opinion :owned:

Now, move your ass away, i don't care anymore about you (so.... nobody care about you now ahha)

Here is Omega !!!!!!!!!!

Cool Cool

dude you "invested" 50 euro's... so let the big boys play now and let them ask the big boy questions...let them say what they want.
the last thing everyone is waiting on is some random guy who put in 50 euro's, considers himself an investor and is shilling away for the next shitcoin, im sorry but thats just how it is.

also still waiting on the introduction of the team..seems pretty important, but so far OP just ignores all this while his ico has quickly started... at least we know your priorities...getting those btc as fast as possible it seems..

plan/team/usability/graphics/general info ...all dont seem to matter much to you, but hey you managed to kick off your ico..thats what matters..right? fuck real plans, we'll just show them a picture of a questionmark + an image of an non existing marktplace nobody will care about or ever use anyway..and people wonder why most alts suck d*ck..smh
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:50:34 PM

Here is Omega !!!!!!!!!!

Cool Cool

dude you "invested" 50 euro's... so let the big boys play now and let them ask the big boy questions...let them say what they want.
the last thing everyone is waiting on is some random guy who put in 50 euro's, considers himself an investor and is shilling away for the next shitcoin, im sorry but thats just how it is.

also still waiting on the introduction of the team..seems pretty important, but so far OP just ignores all this while his ico is going strong... at least we know where your priorities are...getting those btc as fast as possible it seems..

plan/team/usability/graphics/general info ...all dont seem to matter much to you, but hey you managed to kick off your ico..thats what matters..right? fck real plans, we'll just show them a picture of a questionmark + an image of an non existing marktplace nobody will care about or ever use anyway..smh

There is just one guy behind this coin (me) but a lot of people are being paid to work on it, this includes the devs that are finishing up the marketplace(s) and the twitter guys that will be in charge of marketing later on.

We also have a designer whose work is pretty much done.
About usability/graphics/general, I think we have made pretty clear our goal and our next moves when we launched the roadmap yesterday and the questionmark image is just a teaser to get people excited and to show you guys that there is more to come, can't give it all right away.
snake.in.the.blanket

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:57:32 PM

If you cant show anything yet, how can you justify this ico price at this point?
Wouldnt it be better to hold off on an ico, and do it when you got something to show for it? Maybe attract some real investors?
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:59:45 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 10:17:35 PM by omegadevteam

If you cant show anything yet, how can you justify this ico price at this point?
Wouldnt it be better to hold off on an ico, and do it when you got something to show for it? Maybe attract some real investors?

Omega already has a beta TOR market to show and more will be unveiled WHILE the ICO is running. Keep an eye on us, you will be surprised.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: