Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OMA] Omega Ω - ICO ended - I2P and TOR markets.  (Read 34377 times)
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:16:45 PM

have faith brothers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:46:12 PM

Well if you are continuing to work on the markets even after the massive drop in price then I don't really have a problem with it because it's a person's choice whether or not to invest in something. I'm not out to attack peoples projects just to be a dick so I'll even offer you a bit of helpful advice.

With the reward system of OMA you should look to continue to work on it in a similar way to BlackCoin and possibly improve the rewards in some way to make it more ideal for people to Stake their Coins. It presents somewhat of a risk when the market is low volume and low Proof of Stake rewards coupled with an infinite maximum Stake age. The reason for this is that a person can buy many Coins for cheap, split up all their Coins into very small units, wait a couple weeks until they accumulate a lot of coinage and then Stake them all at once and double spend on the market. This risk was highlighted as an attack on ApexCoin about a month ago and in order to make sure there is enough security on the network you will want to have a high amount of blocks always Staking on the network. Proof of Stake difficulty is measured in the amount of Blocks competing in order to Stake, the more blocks competing the better it is for security.

Working on the protocol is just as important, if not even more important than working on the TOR markets because you want to identify and fix problems before they become and issue. If deciding to make a change to the protocol in which would affect the calculation of rewards, stake age or difficulty in any way you cannot just change it like you would a normal program. You would need to plan ahead and set the change in the future and notify all holders and exchanges to upgrade before that time and reject the previous protocol versions in order to make sure there are no conflicts otherwise you would get syncing issues.
omegadevteam (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:11:58 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 09:30:57 PM by mprep

It's coming.

http://gu2eflz4hw3ifkpu7lqwst4zyrabkzrsl2q63abmqslvqpoiweyq.b32.i2p/

(You need I2P to view this website)

Hey everyone, we got some great news.

The OmegaMarket - the I2P version is up and running here: http://gu2eflz4hw3ifkpu7lqwst4zyrabkzrsl2q63abmqslvqpoiweyq.b32.i2p/, that's 3 days sooner than we expected.

We've been working night and day to deliver this, products are not up yet, nor are categories but that will all be convered in the next 4-5 days.

Thank you for your patience.
The OmegaDevTeam

We have some more ANN's regarding OmegaMarket's plan for mass adoption to be out soon. 3-4 days.
pterion2910

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:11:15 AM

Well so just read it like'we will be here for 4 more days and then disappear. But we promise to come up with another ICO'. Lol

Bitrated user: frisb.
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:36:11 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 01:53:32 PM by StonerStanley

Grin

Well so just read it like'we will be here for 4 more days and then disappear. But we promise to come up with another ICO'. Lol

Look at that kids above, everyday here for talking bullshit, and some people will ask why the devs will leave the project.... or why the price is so low   Roll Eyes

This forum is full of kids @Battareus you will get a cancer, how old are you? your history is full of hate, only hater messages, sad life obviously.

@omegadevteam make this thread moderated if you really want to save your reputation.
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:39:46 PM

Grin

Look at that kids above, everyday here for talking bullshit, and some people will ask why the devs will leave the project.... or why the price is so low   Roll Eyes

This forum is full of kids @Battareus you will get a cancer, how old are you? your history is full of hate, only hater messages, sad life obviously.

@omegadevteam make this thread moderated if you really want to save your reputation.

Hey StonerStanley, thank you for your continuous support.

We don't think that making the thread moderated would be better for the project, there's really nothing we can do against troll/fudders but to ignore them and let our actions speak louder than our words.

In the meanwhile we just confirmed some more exciting news, Omega will launch IN-WALLET browser surfing. With i2p and tor proxies included. This means you will be able to access the OmegaMarkets directly from your wallet!
We hope this step will contribute to the market adoption.

The ETA for the in-wallet browsers is 1 week.

Thank you.
stev.racky2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:48:54 PM

I brought the coins from ICO
Now 500% loss for me nearly 35$.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:21:21 PM

Grin

We don't think that making the thread moderated would be better for the project, there's really nothing we can do against troll/fudders but to ignore them and let our actions speak louder than our words.

In the meanwhile we just confirmed some more exciting news, Omega will launch IN-WALLET browser surfing. With i2p and tor proxies included. This means you will be able to access the OmegaMarkets directly from your wallet!

Thank you.

I agree with the no moderation, you can't stop the trolls and you shouldn't. If you moderate the thread then people will complain that you are deleting posts.
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:27:58 PM

Today's update:

Yesterday the team received the ICO funds, with them we paid for the rest of the OmegaMarket development (the payment processor was the big thing missing) and the Tor Market should be ready to leave beta in the next week. The payment processor will also be used in the I2P market but this one will take a bit more time to complete, you can expect it to be ready in 2 weeks.

Thank you.
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:01:01 PM

Today's update:

Yesterday the team received the ICO funds, with them we paid for the rest of the OmegaMarket development (the payment processor was the big thing missing) and the Tor Market should be ready to leave beta in the next week. The payment processor will also be used in the I2P market but this one will take a bit more time to complete, you can expect it to be ready in 2 weeks.

Thank you.

How are you planning to spread the word about the market? I mean really few people in the crypto world knows about it you need to find some way and advertise it. it's a good idea but there are a lot of good ideas out there lacking promotion and never getting noticed.
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:49:42 PM

Today's update:

Thank you.

How are you planning to spread the word about the market? I mean really few people in the crypto world knows about it you need to find some way and advertise it. it's a good idea but there are a lot of good ideas out there lacking promotion and never getting noticed.

We are planning a market campaign, reddit ads + twitter promotion and some article in crypto publications. We hope that will spread out the word.
Jwtech

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:18:15 PM

Any block explorer?
omegadevteam (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:23:22 PM

Any block explorer?

There you go. Block Explorer
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:55:01 PM

market feature should be great
I can't wait 
Jwtech

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:59:18 PM

Tx for block explorer dev
Jwtech

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:59:22 PM

What happened to the omegacoins the 20 btc buy wall bought
who owns those ~950k coins now
If the dev or c-cex owns them then that is not fair at all.
those coins should be burned to a burn address
There isnt any point burning them. We need them there for distribution.
And the someone who owns them has done this on purpose.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:16:30 AM

So what is going on with those coins.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:17:23 AM

u wot m8?

The 20BTC buy was put up by c-cex as per ICO for a period to allow ico investors to exist should they wish at the time. That's gone now. The ICO BTCs are now with Dev.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:18:32 AM

this was c-cex tweet:

C-CEX.com @CryptoCurrEncyX

OmegaCoin [OMA] ICO finished! Buy wall is up according to ICO rules. Leftover coins burned to oKCCEXxCoinxBurningxServicexZT6d5K address!
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:22:14 AM

Grin

Thank you.

The Dev has a great attitude and that means alot to me!

Just strolled threw as it was recent posts so took a look but now i will go and see if i cant get me some coin,
What was the ICO price please?

Well done dev keep up the good work and yes you're actions will speak louder than words some silly people will not comprehend though just welcome them into the Omega family they just need some love.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: