Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McDonald’s might start accepting Bitcoin soon  (Read 7472 times)
goldkey0070 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:17:25 AM

Catch the story here http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/mcdonalds-might-start-accepting-bitcoin-soon/ Grin
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:21:57 AM

I highly doubt that is the case but everything is possible Cool
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:28:38 AM

if Mcdonalds decide krypto is good ,KFC and burger king will probably  offer it too .......
this could be a major milestone
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:33:50 AM

if this Happens Bitcoin Will Rise Over 10,00$$ i think Grin
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:34:15 AM

If they do it will be yet another place where Bitcoin can be spent to further reduce the price. I don't why this news excites holders.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:40:20 AM

Because the bitcoin will be worth more if they accept it the more money put in the more bitcoin is worth the more i get paid  HEHE  Grin
Phbaby

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

©

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:41:22 AM

I don't know if this is Worldwide !
gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:42:36 AM

If they do it will be yet another place where Bitcoin can be spent to further reduce the price. I don't why this news excites holders.

Because longer term it inevitably leads to more buyers. More adoption.

Imo the egg must come before the chicken on btc adoption (ways to use btc comes before mass adoption because most don't care about btc ideologies, and are 'happy enough' with status quo).

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 07:53:39 AM

That ad doesn't look like it'll be bitcoin.

If it is then... nah.

Plus, if they're randomly accepting it... Of course it wont be Bitcoin.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:57:00 AM

That ad doesn't look like it'll be bitcoin.

If it is then... nah.

Plus, if they're randomly accepting it... Of course it wont be Bitcoin.

why could mcdonalds not accept btc  if dell ,microsoft ,newegg and overstock accept it ?
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:13:22 AM

this is very good if Mcdonalds realy accept bitcoin
another big company that adopt bitcoin as payment
but i think it just be implemented in several country
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 08:23:49 AM

this has nothing to do with mc donalds and bitcoin.

Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:24:32 AM

McDonalds burger = sucks
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:18:26 AM

McDonalds presenting to you the Bitcoin Burger - some crispy organic blockchain chicken with Nakamoto sauce and grilled Satoshi cheese on top.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:26:06 AM

This is nothing but rumour based on the faintest of murmurings.

Nah. Bitcoin adoption isn't bad for bitcoin or the price. More merchants is essential for the value in the long run.
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:55:22 AM

You mean it would be better for Bitcoin if nobody actually uses it?  Undecided

Get a grip. Bitcoin will only rise if it's being put to use, not if people are just sitting on it and waiting passively for something magical to happen. Then again, whenever you spend bitcoins, make sure to buy back on the market or exchange. That's how you spend bitcoins and avoid price reduction (from merchants dumping bitcoins) at the same time.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:56:58 AM

Nah. Bitcoin adoption isn't bad for bitcoin or the price. More merchants is essential for the value in the long run.

more merchants more users less coins = high price of bitcoin
s.mouse

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:59:35 AM

more merchants more users less coins = high price of bitcoin

Some people seem to think that because the price has fallen and remained low after some merchants got involved that this means it's bad for bitcoin which is ludicrous. It's basic supply and demand and for bitcoin to be a viable currency we need many more merchants across the globe.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:00:20 AM

Buy the rumor so they say haha.  Mcdonalds accepting bitcoin would be awesome. Haven't ate their food in about 3 years but could pave the way for more high street chains to accept which is something i would make much use of.
microbial

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:47:31 AM

breakfast sausage for bitcoin. very good.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: