Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:43:33 PM

Think realistically, 10K concept rewrites crypto history by turning the user hardware into profit staking(minting) machine.. completing a task(job) you as independant contractor using your own sweat equity, electricity  & computer to get paid your interest - figuritively & literally speaking..

Whats your take on it?

As long as value is created for the holder by one or more of these: 1) value of use e.g. you can buy something with it and buyers can buy something with it, 2) asset value e.g. you can trade it in for something of value or 3) something new not yet thought of e.g. something creative like the idea of 10K was.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:53:26 PM

@Everyone out here...
Can anyone explain me what are the reasons of the dumps we are seeing on this coin? Does it mean that when everyday, the coin supply and the amount of total coins increases, everyone will decrease the value of the coin? Is it the same that I am getting?

In theory it is a plausible argument that the higher the coin supply the lower the price gets. Coin supply is one factor.

- snip -

In short, as long as holders hold based on their reasons and buyers buy the stake based on their reasons the price will be fine.

So, what about the increasing difficulty in the staking and lesser rewards that we are seeing now? Does the difficulty not matter at all in this case, rather than just the demand thing?

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:57:43 PM

So, what about the increasing difficulty in the staking and lesser rewards that we are seeing now? Does the difficulty not matter at all in this case, rather than just the demand thing?

Anything that reduces the stake will diminish the attractiveness of holding the coin instead of selling it. I think the whole idea behind the demand creation is that people want to get the future income stream and therefore are buying the coin. One way to value something is to discount the future income stream to today. This seems fine as long as there are buyers and if there is a big enough community then it should not be an issue in the (crypto time) short to medium term. Public acceptance will ensure long term success.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:16:09 PM

Anything that reduces the stake will diminish the attractiveness of holding the coin instead of selling it. I think the whole idea behind the demand creation is that people want to get the future income stream and therefore are buying the coin. One way to value something is to discount the future income stream to today. This seems fine as long as there are buyers and if there is a big enough community then it should not be an issue in the (crypto time) short to medium term. Public acceptance will ensure long term success.

Thanks a lot for again clarifying my doubts, I thought that the rewards may get lowered based on the network weight being increased and difficulty becoming higher, but now I got it. I thought that 10000% of coins will be given by this difficulty increase so that we will get our rewards lowered daily, but now, it's completely clear to me... Smiley

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:38:57 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 05:56:09 PM by jc12345

Thanks a lot for again clarifying my doubts, I thought that the rewards may get lowered based on the network weight being increased and difficulty becoming higher, but now I got it. I thought that 10000% of coins will be given by this difficulty increase so that we will get our rewards lowered daily, but now, it's completely clear to me... Smiley

The difficulty adjustment is there to make sure that the POS rewards stay within the designed parameters. The designed rewards will be allocated based on certain things like the number of eligible coins, coinage and how optimal you stake (the last one is tricky). In the perfect theoretical world you will get your stake as advertised. However it is possible to do silly things with your coins to reduce your reward like keep moving your coins around, letting maxage expire, not making sure that as many as possible of your coins are eligible for staking, leaving your coins on an exchange and locking your wallet for staking - in some of these examples you get nothing. The more people stake, the higher the difficulty gets to make sure each wallet gets its rewards as per the design. The more people stake the safer the network gets as well - the network weight for 10K is exceptionally good.
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:46:48 PM

The demand for 10K is already here.

The greater crypto community hasnt even realized
the potential of 10K let alone even heard of 10K yet.

10K has created a REAL incentive (great opportunity)to not only Hoard(CREATE SCARCE) but, also Stake( minting process) to earn Interest on whats already your money.

Not to mention dont forget to equate using your "blood Sweat equity" along with your computer/hardware/electricity performing a Task(JOB)...

Literally turing your money into more money (gaining interest) by simply puting your hardware to work Might jud be viewed as one of the most important, intriguing & excititing concept to come upon crypto.

10K could shake the crypto markets...

*Incentivizing+Supply & Demand*

P2P360

Think realistically, 10K concept rewrites crypto history by turning the user hardware into profit staking(minting) machine.. completing a task(job) you as independant contractor using your own sweat equity, electricity  & computer to get paid your interest - figuritively & literally speaking..

Whats your take on it?

Did you just discover high PoS? If so, look at how all the other high PoS coins have joined the alt heap; this one will follow at an even faster rate. If you're a long-term high PoS investor, then you're just simply delusional if you think this argument has any worth Cheesy

Thank you for your time..
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 05:47:52 PM

Maieutica> Block info for 10k Coin
<Maieutica> Block:      123,284
<Maieutica> Block Time: 57s
<Maieutica> Block Size: 1391
<Maieutica> Block tx:   2
<Maieutica> Checkpoint:
<Maieutica>   Hash:     fb1c56a9073e667f4dd049f22f4dcb171ffafe0636e7bccf94588fd84aefee6f
<Maieutica>   Height:   123,279
<Maieutica>   Time:     2015-02-09 17:45:15 UTC
<Maieutica> Stake Wght: 1,156,711.16761217
<Maieutica> Money Sply: 323,111.646904

Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:48:36 PM

This coin is very much undervalued still. It wouldn't surprise me to see this one at $1M+ market cap.
peer2peer360

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:49:22 PM

The demand for 10K is already here.

The greater crypto community hasnt even realized
the potential of 10K let alone even heard of 10K yet.

10K has created a REAL incentive (great opportunity)to not only Hoard(CREATE SCARCE) but, also Stake( minting process) to earn Interest on whats already your money.

Not to mention dont forget to equate using your "blood Sweat equity" along with your computer/hardware/electricity performing a Task(JOB)...

Literally turing your money into more money (gaining interest) by simply puting your hardware to work Might jud be viewed as one of the most important, intriguing & excititing concept to come upon crypto.

[10K could shake the crypto markets...

*Incentivizing+Supply & Demand*

P2P360

Think realistically, 10K concept rewrites crypto history by turning the user hardware into profit staking(minting) machine.. completing a task(job) you as independant contractor using your own sweat equity, electricity  & computer to get paid your interest - figuritively & literally speaking..

Whats your take on it?

Did you just discover high PoS? If so, look at how all the other high PoS coins have joined the alt heap; this one will follow at an even faster rate. If you're a long-term high PoS investor, then you're just simply delusional if you think this argument has any worth Cheesy

Thank you for your time..

As long as value is created for the holder by one or more of these: 1) value of use e.g. you can buy something with it and buyers can buy something with it, 2) asset value e.g. you can trade it in for something of value or 3) something new not yet thought of e.g. something creative like the idea of 10K was.

I Appreciate you as well and thank you for that valuable
insight.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:58:53 PM

Why couldn't we have just stuck with HoboNickels and 2% every 10 days? Cry

Then the speculators and bots take over and destroy the coin. Only a few coins in cryptoland made it through to the beach-head so far after their landing and the rest got mowed down on the beach.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 06:01:11 PM

Haha. You all are aware that Spots has 3 current high PoS coins spinning about? 10K, MMXIV, and BALLS, in descending order of stake % audacity. At least when he's done, high PoS as a concept will be failed, and maybe we can move onto more interesting things.

In fact yes.  Most people should already know this, as Spots has been very open about these projects.  You can read throughout the thread and see people are very happy with being able to participate. If you have any questions or input please joins us in the #mmxiv IRC channel.  We have bots for all three coins Spots has made and we discuss all the coins he has developed.

I am not sure high PoS will fail as you see mmxiv and 10k are doing well in price.  MMXIV price stability has been pretty good over the past couple of weeks.  10k is providing returns on a daily basis, and most people should have made their initial investment back by this time.

Thanks for commenting and feel free to join us.  Grin
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 06:14:44 PM

Haha. You all are aware that Spots has 3 current high PoS coins spinning about? 10K, MMXIV, and BALLS, in descending order of stake % audacity. At least when he's done, high PoS as a concept will be failed, and maybe we can move onto more interesting things.

In fact yes.  Most people should already know this, as Spots has been very open about these projects.  You can read throughout the thread and see people are very happy with being able to participate. If you have any questions or input please joins us in the #mmxiv IRC channel.  We have bots for all three coins Spots has made and we discuss all the coins he has developed.

I am not sure high PoS will fail as you see mmxiv and 10k are doing well in price.  MMXIV price stability has been pretty good over the past couple of weeks.  10k is providing returns on a daily basis, and most people should have made their initial investment back by this time.

Thanks for commenting and feel free to join us.  Grin

I wasn't even going to open 10k to the public. I was basically begged to launch a chain of it publicly

rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:54:29 PM

In fact yes.  Most people should already know this, as Spots has been very open about these projects.  You can read throughout the thread and see people are very happy with being able to participate. If you have any questions or input please joins us in the #mmxiv IRC channel.  We have bots for all three coins Spots has made and we discuss all the coins he has developed.

I am not sure high PoS will fail as you see mmxiv and 10k are doing well in price.  MMXIV price stability has been pretty good over the past couple of weeks.  10k is providing returns on a daily basis, and most people should have made their initial investment back by this time.

I wasn't even going to open 10k to the public. I was basically begged to launch a chain of it publicly

Any plans to cut down the POS to limit the number of 10K? If yes, any time line / ETA?
peer2peer360

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:07:57 PM

1 Yes we are all aware
2 why over 600 coins, when bitcoin couldve been enough
3 Hence the term "Experiment"-
4 Dev repatuble history
5 10K Experiment concept (game changer)
6 if 10K is of NO concern to you why bother others??

P2P360
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 07:55:12 PM

Hello guys

For the miners who mined 10k coin on coinminers pool https://10k.coin-miners.info come and  withdraw your coins , i will close the pool tomorrow Smiley

Thanks

YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:19:25 PM

Staking like a boss  Smiley
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:39:23 PM

Any plans to cut down the POS to limit the number of 10K? If yes, any time line / ETA?

I think the money supply is going to take longer than most would think to get into the big numbers... I hope it doesn't change for at least a year.

as they say... "If you're scared go to church"

I was also wondering about min stake age on MMXIV, I can't seem to see the info on it's OP

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 08:42:26 PM

In fact yes.  Most people should already know this, as Spots has been very open about these projects.  You can read throughout the thread and see people are very happy with being able to participate. If you have any questions or input please joins us in the #mmxiv IRC channel.  We have bots for all three coins Spots has made and we discuss all the coins he has developed.

I am not sure high PoS will fail as you see mmxiv and 10k are doing well in price.  MMXIV price stability has been pretty good over the past couple of weeks.  10k is providing returns on a daily basis, and most people should have made their initial investment back by this time.

Thanks for commenting and feel free to join us.  Grin

I think the money supply is going to take longer than most would think to get into the big numbers... I hope it doesn't change for at least a year.

as they say... "If you're scared go to church"

I was also wondering about min stake age on MMXIV, I can't seem to see the info on it's OP

24 hours min, 30 day max for MMXIV

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:00:06 PM

There should be a sports betting site made for 10k. It would certainly help create buy pressure as supply increases

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 09:08:43 PM

There should be a sports betting site made for 10k. It would certainly help create buy pressure as supply increases

Not something I can participate in, but have no objections to it

Wisconsin has very strict laws about gambling; basically only Native Americans can run anything casino related

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: