Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:51:45 PM

"i think you the dumb fuck that dump 28k at 6052 sat ... aint that right? only dumper like you will say shit like this..."

No doubt you are as intelligent as you are articulate  Wink

its common sense.. that your a dumper.. thats no doubt  Cool Cool

I agree with him 100%. Does that make me a dumper too?

if you not a dumper.. why would you care when people say the word " dumper ".. so no doubt

It's not the word "dumper" that bothers me. It's all the whining and crying that many people are doing.

This coin is VERY profitable despite the price. Some people just need to grow a pair, stop their whining, and be happy that they are making money when many people in crypto are losing money.

Yeah right.. always cry when price it's low...
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:52:12 PM

"i think you the dumb fuck that dump 28k at 6052 sat ... aint that right? only dumper like you will say shit like this..."

if you not a dumper.. why would you care when people say the word " dumper ".. so no doubt

Thats not dumper..

Thats gain a profit.. Grin

if you think that the daily stake is the real profit.. than i got nothing to say .. people just missing out the compound interest.. cant really see the outside of the box.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:56:46 PM

Thats not dumper..

if you think that the daily stake is the real profit.. than i got nothing to say .. people just missing out the compound interest.. cant really see the outside of the box.

Sell doesn't mean dump.. for me..
whyyousoserious

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:58:27 PM

Thats not dumper..

selling 28k at 6052 sat is dump.. for me

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:00:21 PM

Thats not dumper..

Ok.. your word.. not me.. Grin
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:30:49 PM

Thats not dumper..

After going back and looking at the charts, I can't find where anybody sold 28K @ 6052. Was 28K actually sold, or was it a 28K sell wall?

MALCOM X X X

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:37:10 PM

its common sense.. that your a dumper.. thats no doubt  Cool Cool

Thats not dumper..

After going back and looking at the charts, I can't find where anybody sold 28K @ 6052. Was 28K actually sold, or was it a 28K sell wall?

Still there... sell wall..

Can i call it DUMP WALL.. Grin
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:53:50 PM

Thats not dumper..

Okay. I see it.

The guy was crying about a dump, so I was looking for a dump. Can't call that a dump at all. It looks to me like someone trying to exit his position. As a matter of fact, he's doing it the right way (kind of). Many people would just dump the 28K and drive the market down. This guy picked his price and put in a sell order. Personally, I would have spread it out some, but I can't blame someone who wants to exit with a profit and doesn't hurt the market in the process.

I have no idea why the guy above was whining and crying so much. I guess he's just a noob being a noob.

whyyousoserious

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:58:20 PM

No doubt you are as intelligent as you are articulate  Wink

Thats not dumper..

Okay. I see it.

The guy was crying about a dump, so I was looking for a dump. Can't call that a dump at all. It looks to me like someone trying to exit his position. As a matter of fact, he's doing it the right way (kind of). Many people would just dump the 28K and drive the market down. This guy picked his price and put in a sell order. Personally, I would have spread it out some, but I can't blame someone who wants to exit with a profit and doesn't hurt the market in the process.

I have no idea why the guy above was whining and crying so much. I guess he's just a noob being a noob.

sounds like you the one thats crying haha.. and noob? just cuz i got new account make me noob .. lol you make me laugh.. tbh you sound like a dumb ass kid. exiting? if you know the real profit.. you would wanna exit? who the fuck dont want to make money..you exiting cuz you cant see the outside of the box.. why? cuz you dumb as fuck...  you just sad pos that think you good and made some profit and call it a day . "spread out some" please...lololol

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:00:20 PM

Thats not dumper..

Okay. I see it.

sounds like you the one thats crying haha.. and noob? just cuz i got new account make me noob .. lol you make me laugh.. tbh you sound like a dumb ass kid. exiting? if you know the real profit.. you would wanna exit? who the fuck dont want to make money.. you just sad pos that think you good and made some profit and call it a day . lololol

Why you so serious ?

Enjoy life brother... make fun of it.. Grin
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:05:31 PM

Hey guys if your willing to sell, don't Sell on the buy side.
Put an order there wil be someone buying your orders.
1don't panic
2 don't shake op the market
3 have patience
4 have a nice trades
whyyousoserious

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:06:08 PM

Thats not dumper..

Okay. I see it.

sounds like you the one thats crying haha.. and noob? just cuz i got new account make me noob .. lol you make me laugh.. tbh you sound like a dumb ass kid. exiting? if you know the real profit.. you would wanna exit? who the fuck dont want to make money.. you just sad pos that think you good and made some profit and call it a day . lololol

Why you so serious ?

im enjoy my life and making money .. unlike those stupid ass kid.. "crying"  like really? shit.. if you wanna dump just dump.. wat can i say... dumb ass kid cant see the outside of the box.. thats prob the reason.. you only have the brain to make a few hundred bucks.. and call it a day.. " exiting"  hahahah

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:11:10 PM

Thats not dumper..

Okay. I see it.

Why you so serious ?

im enjoy my life and making money .. unlike those stupid ass kid.. "crying"  like really? shit.. if you wanna dump just dump.. wat can i say... dumb ass kid cant see the outside of the box.. thats prob the reason.. you only have the brain to make a few hundred bucks.. and call it a day.. " exiting"  hahahah

Can we continue staking this 10k again ?  Grin
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:12:04 PM

really fun to get those big ass stakes after resetting.  Cheesy
i'm breaking into the sweet land of compounding. that linear pricefall starts looking cute over here. Kiss
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:16:27 PM

i'm breaking into the sweet land of compounding. that linear pricefall starts looking cute over here. Kiss

I like someone happy with this 10k..

Like i do.. Cheesy
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:20:52 PM

I know what you mean. I reset yesterday and had to wait a while, but it was worth it seeing that big chunk of change come in.   Grin

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:42:01 PM

Network inflation seems to be hovering around 20% daily, while staking rewards 27% daily. Just sayin

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 10:14:31 PM

Called your bluff. That big sell wall is fake. Ignore it

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:16:24 PM

Bring 10K back to 10K Cheesy
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:16:51 PM

That 28k at 6052 sat disappear,itwas fake just to buy coins below

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: