Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:55:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 04:57:00 PM

Did anyone try to put wallet on some win smart phone?

I would imagine that getting quite hot. I am, however, looking for an experienced Android (java) developer for something

Android staking wallet would be HUGE. Bank and wallet in our pockets is key for spreading and wide adoption IMO.

It's not for mobile use that I'm looking for one. A simple wallet is easy to do for Android, but once you get into staking, it would burn the fuck out of your leg from getting too hot. I have much stronger hardware available to me that could easily run some interesting Android applications if we can find the right person for the job. We basically have three people on our team for everything relating to MMXIV, BALLS, 10k, staking hardware, and I'm doing GorillaStake myself. Unfortunately nobody has enough experience with java or android to produce something I would deem reliable, yet

You thinking about new Raspberry Pi 2 quad core units, right?

No, it's not a Pi at all, but we will still offer those when the shop opens up on GorillaStake

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:07:02 PM

Cloud Staking Done Right
MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k can no longer be directly mined. The Proof of Work for these coins was very fair, successful, and well distributed. In an effort to further safeguard the blockchains and ensure faster, more secure transfers, all three have evolved into the Pure Proof of Stake coins we have now. Cloud Staking guarantees your coins will stake on the provided Private Key. Please create and secure multiple copies of this key

GorillaStake™ does things a little differently. When an order is submitted for enrollment in Cloud Staking, a Private Key is mailed via snail mail to the provided name and shipping address. This Private Key is now entered into one of our secluded staking centers and will provide you a reliable way to ensure your funds are staking, even when your computer is not on. Not only does this save you energy costs, but it also maximizes staking returns vs network inflation. Personal balance daily averages will always outweigh network inflation

Private Keys can not be recovered. If a private key is lost, we will not provide a second copy. If you do not receive it in the mail, it was an issue with an invalid shipping address. We do not use return addresses so they cannot be intercepted by identifying the envelope or package. Please ensure all information is accurate before submitting your order

I've opened sign ups for 10k
Will start staking by March 1st

Cloud Staking on GorillaStake.com

YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:11:56 PM

Ok it is an experiment but 10000% yearly stake, lol surely not a ponzi  Grin  .

How would you make software miner?

Don't understand your question, as i see it (just had a look) the coin had a pow-phase (sha256),
no "new" miner needed and the rest is most possible the usual pos code, the same no new software
needed (changed properties but nothing really new).

PoW phase was stage 1 in coin production/distribution. PoS is stage 2. Everyone looks at 10k in the same way they were looking into blackcoin at start when they came with short PoW phase. Logic for coin distribution is different here and being early adopter doesnt mean much cause breakeven point in PoW mining phase was 150k sat. and if you check rich list majority of big wallets are not dumping. Anyway, I can ask you to explain what FED doing with US$? Money availability produces consumption which then turns economy and any coin with small supply means only that it wont be used as money should. Anyway, there are many ways to look at 10k, many questions appears and I'm sure I don't have answers for many of them, but if you are smart, do invest some, at least small amount, not more than you are ready to lose and if you don't want belive what you want noone here dont need to explain you anything.

You don't have to explain it to me, i'm not asking for explanations, i answered just a question which was addressed to me,
my opinion is readable in my former post and thats it, but thank you Smiley.

Sorry my fault, somehow I was thinking that you are looking for one when you said that you dont understand...
and about opinions, you know what they say, everyone have one but that doesnt makes him an expert. 
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:15:29 PM

No, it's not a Pi at all, but we will still offer those when the shop opens up on GorillaStake

I am still not getting whether GorillaStake is all about just cloud stake or the site will even sell some things... But, if you are going to sell some kind of hardware, then I would suggest that you should sell them using 10k only, I mean if you will integrate a "Pay with 10k" at your site and ask for 10k only as a payment option, or even as an alternative, then it would definitely give the coin more value than what it is possessing currently... Smiley

earlz

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:21:05 PM

Or you can go get a cheap VPS for $2.99/month ($3 cheaper for 6 months.. I'm sure you can find even cheaper ones though) from https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-classic.xml and know that your money is secure without trusting someone to keep your private key safe... Or if you don't trust a VPS and want dedicated hardware, you can even get a dedicated machine these days for about $5-7/month (depending on region) http://www.kimsufi.com/us/en/ .. Or Azure and AWS have free tiers as well...

Also, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone ever complaining about the energy usage of PoS staking... And even then, there are plenty of micro form-factor x86 devices these days.

Also, why send private keys through the mail (which CAN be intercepted and resent very easily) rather than through something secure like an HTTPS connection?

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:22:32 PM

Cloud Staking Done Right
MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k can no longer be directly mined. The Proof of Work for these coins was very fair, successful, and well distributed. In an effort to further safeguard the blockchains and ensure faster, more secure transfers, all three have evolved into the Pure Proof of Stake coins we have now. Cloud Staking guarantees your coins will stake on the provided Private Key. Please create and secure multiple copies of this key

GorillaStake™ does things a little differently. When an order is submitted for enrollment in Cloud Staking, a Private Key is mailed via snail mail to the provided name and shipping address. This Private Key is now entered into one of our secluded staking centers and will provide you a reliable way to ensure your funds are staking, even when your computer is not on. Not only does this save you energy costs, but it also maximizes staking returns vs network inflation. Personal balance daily averages will always outweigh network inflation

Private Keys can not be recovered. If a private key is lost, we will not provide a second copy. If you do not receive it in the mail, it was an issue with an invalid shipping address. We do not use return addresses so they cannot be intercepted by identifying the envelope or package. Please ensure all information is accurate before submitting your order

I've opened sign ups for 10k
Will start staking by March 1st

Cloud Staking on GorillaStake.com

I like the idea except US Mail is notoriously unreliable.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:31:16 PM

I have problems with my post here in Poland,alreadyi am waiting 3 weeks on pendrive with wallet from Australia

Can you tell me what to do ,when i receive private key by post,do i have to scan,or what to do,can you provide some more explanation

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bobbax

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Cryptocoins-dice.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:42:30 PM

Hi 10kers,

I'm pretty much looking into this coin for my website.

This coin is very special with the high PoS. Currently my system isn't made to support this kind of coin, but I have a plan. I want to check with the 10k community if you think that my plan is viable.

This plan is concerning only the investors.
I'm aware that no users will invest into the bankroll if I have no staking program.

I'm placing most of the investors coins into a cold-wallet and deep-wallet. The hot-wallet will not stake because I need a part of the funds to be available right now when someone cashout. The % of coins available in the hot-wallet vary and depend of the demand.

Both cold & deep-wallet will stake the rest of the coins.
Daily, the site will calculate your investment average, then credit your account with a % of the staked coin.
So if today the site see that you owned 10% of the bankroll, you'll earn 10% of the staked amount.

0.1% of the staked coins will go into the faucet.

This is a pretty simple system, still I prefer to discuss before going straight and forget something. Alternatively, as the stake program isn't ready yet, I'm open to any viable ideas.

Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:47:33 PM

I have problems with my post here in Poland,alreadyi am waiting 3 weeks on pendrive with wallet from Australia

Can you tell me what to do ,when i receive private key by post,do i have to scan,or what to do,can you provide some more explanation

Keyword "importprivkey"
First unlock your wallet if locked (here for 120 seconds)= "walletpassphrase yourpassphrase 120"
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_to_import_private_keys

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:58:05 PM

I might reenter when price is stable.... Thank god I came out at .0008

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 06:01:12 PM

Also, why send private keys through the mail (which CAN be intercepted and resent very easily) rather than through something secure like an HTTPS connection?

If our package is intercepted, it will be useless as there will be no funds on the address until it is received and used. If it's resent, then someone is going through an awful lot of work stalking you to wait for an unmarked package and you should get the fuck out of my bushes

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 06:01:51 PM

I might reenter when price is stable.... Thank god I came out at .0008

If it was more three days ago you made less than you would have staking until now

CryptShark

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:27:13 PM

20k by weekend, freaking dumpers, always want a quick buck!
peer2peer360

Activity: 561

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:32:51 PM

Ok it is an experiment but 10000% yearly stake, lol surely not a ponzi  Grin  .

How would you make software miner?

Don't understand your question, as i see it (just had a look) the coin had a pow-phase (sha256),
no "new" miner needed and the rest is most possible the usual pos code, the same no new software
needed (changed properties but nothing really new).

PoW phase was stage 1 in coin production/distribution. PoS is stage 2. Everyone looks at 10k in the same way they were looking into blackcoin at start when they came with short PoW phase. Logic for coin distribution is different here and being early adopter doesnt mean much cause breakeven point in PoW mining phase was 150k sat. and if you check rich list majority of big wallets are not dumping. Anyway, I can ask you to explain what FED doing with US$? Money availability produces consumption which then turns economy and any coin with small supply means only that it wont be used as money should. Anyway, there are many ways to look at 10k, many questions appears and I'm sure I don't have answers for many of them, but if you are smart, do invest some, at least small amount, not more than you are ready to lose and if you don't want belive what you want noone here dont need to explain you anything.

You don't have to explain it to me, i'm not asking for explanations, i answered just a question which was addressed to me,
my opinion is readable in my former post and thats it, but thank you Smiley.

being an 'early adopter' of blackcoin
(1stCoin w/multipool) that project
was a major success early on, then
things took a turn of event
when the blackcoin foundation
was formed which lead to decline
of investors due for numerous reasons.  

I agree1oK Xperiment is def being looked
at in so many ways possible. you could peg
it to a commodity,

*1oK/Gold
 *1oK/Oil
 *10k/USD

another layer of service could provide banking loans

the only limitation is the imagination.

It may just be that all kinds of opportunities
exist right before our eyes.

Finally, new innovative tech has arrived where
technology is starting to serve manKind which
enables us the ability to use our very own
computer harware/electricity/
Sweat equity to make a living
why not use it exactly as for that.

1oK Xperiment could be a potential
game changer and give whole other
meaning to the word PoS.

P2P360

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:36:06 PM

20k by weekend, freaking dumpers, always want a quick buck!
Yes we need help here the early adopters cashing out hard is hurting the markets but I am still in with my 860 coins.. Hope it just doesn't get dumped and go lower..we need some upside now. We need it not to lose more than 25% a day in value correct? To break even that is, less than 25% loss in a day to make a small profit..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
meccoin4me

Activity: 504

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:37:56 PM

a lot off people will wine because they sold for some little bucks

it's an experiment , everything can happen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:38:54 PM

It could be a great coin if we get more volume of buyers soon.. It's a nice coin.. Yeah all crypto is an experiment at present I guess.. nite nite

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 06:53:10 PM

it's an experiment , everything can happen

Anything, not everything Cheesy

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:04:56 PM

If our package is intercepted, it will be useless as there will be no funds on the address until it is received and used. If it's resent, then someone is going through an awful lot of work stalking you to wait for an unmarked package and you should get the fuck out of my bushes

Depending on the exact circumstances, intercepting mail is usually relatively easy. Many places have completely unlocked mail boxes. And all you do to resend it is take an envelope with the address, maybe go all out and try to forge the stamp invalidation bit, and then when you intercept the package, open it, take a picture of the key, put the key in your envelope, put it back in the box... wait a few days for them to put some money on it, and steal it.

Not to even mention the international aspect of how the hell are you going to ship this all over the world in a timely manner.

Funny enough, this seems like the perfect use case for multisig, but I don't think PoS staking can actually work with multisig

It doesn't even need to be intercepted. Mail gets delivered to the wrong address all the time. I get other people's mail on a weekly basis. I have no idea how many people get my mail by mistake. I don't know about the rest of the world, but US mail is very unreliable.

Perhaps you could add an option for registered mail. I would be willing to pay an additional charge for that.

peer2peer360

Activity: 561

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:08:20 PM

It could be a great coin if we get more volume of buyers soon.. It's a nice coin.. Yeah all crypto is an experiment at present I guess.. nite nite

for those who get the concept/risk/ and
potential of 1oK Xperiment
in due time early adopters
will be reward for their vision.
Profit takers recouping investment
which is perfectly Normal.

medium or long term holders aniticipate
alot more as we all did during blackcoin
early early days holding Strong.

1oK may just be somethg special here.

Continue to watch it on the front page of
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-10K
hasnt come down amongst the top 10 on there?

P2P360
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: