Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407536 times)
Alpinist

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:18:40 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 08:22:55 PM by Alpinist

We are number 1 on Cryptsy voting now.  Cool

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
startail

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:25:55 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 08:00:13 AM by startail

Hi Guys!

I just grabbed the AmberCoin wallet yesterday and it has issues connecting to any of the peers available in the peers database from start.
It has 39 known peers and none are online.

How can I fix this and get my wallet online?

Ok, I found it in the thread earlier now...

1. Create AmberCoin.conf file in  "%appdata%\Roaming\AmberCoin" directory.

2. AmberCoin.conf should contain the following:
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=31981
addnode=108.61.173.201
addnode=188.163.90.183
addnode=88.198.100.148

3. Restart wallet
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:58:07 AM

This is a great coin and with plenty of volume.. Smiley I like asset backed coins and will try bag some for qbk asse funds..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:41:53 AM

If this coin was to be impersonated i would be the first slashing the shit out of it. What does this junk stand for? Its jumping out of mind that someone spends money and time faking volume for the coin that is increasingly appearing to be into sluggish and objectless discussion as dead & unlikely investment. Needless to say, the much spectacular thing i managed to find in here is the post saying this coin added to cryptsy voting list. Lol outside of significant news supporting the marketplace move it would drain the volume and oversell, and sure to be dead in 3 days away, unless gipsy idiot faking volume drops plenty of sudden interest towards it.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:45:47 PM

If this coin was to be impersonated i would be the first slashing the shit out of it. What does this junk stand for? Its jumping out of mind that someone spends money and time faking volume for the coin that is increasingly appearing to be into sluggish and objectless discussion as dead & unlikely investment. Needless to say, the much spectacular thing i managed to find in here is the post saying this coin added to cryptsy voting list. Lol outside of significant news supporting the marketplace move it would drain the volume and oversell, and sure to be dead in 3 days away, unless gipsy idiot faking volume drops plenty of sudden interest towards it.

You may have your opinion for sure. We respect it.
But we need some time to show that you are completly wrong.

We have many clients in real world and they are interested a lot in this project. They are in a better position now because they know that all is for real. Some of them have invested funds already, some are waiting for more respectful exchange to jump in, one of them has invested 12,000 Euro through the wire transfer recently. So we have no need to fake a volume.

One of the things we a currently working on now is an our community growth.
We can provide unique advantages for our shareholders. And on monday (16.02) some of them will be announced.
Stay tuned.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:05:26 AM

We are waiting for Chinese translation. Should be ready this weekend.
So AmberCoin community should grow because China is the largest amber consumer in the world.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:25:07 AM

Next week we will open our first client-oriented office in Lithuania. It will serve our European customers. This will be an important event in company's roadmap.

XBITCOIN

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:18:48 PM

Amber Really going for the Win on Cryptsy Voting!

One of the best runs ive seen in a long time.

hrt

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:55:17 PM

predecessor of AMBER TRADE LTD is IPSUM INVEST LTD

Lolz. Names made from the random sets of letters don't give the sense of quality and scale. This is ridiculous. No one from mentioned companies exists, u should have been concerned with making another tacky website where to post that ur "company" has been acquired by this new shit. Even cleverhash guys did have paid post saying they are into collaboration with silicon valley. U seem to brag fictional names. This coin doesn't seem to be working.

Btw person who is behind ur website design needs to be violently beaten by street thugs. Ur way of presenting the crypto sucks balls. Clear up that fishy post on ur website!

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:50:58 PM

Lolz. Names made from the random sets of letters don't give the sense of quality and scale. This is ridiculous. No one from mentioned companies exists, u should have been concerned with making another tacky website where to post that ur "company" has been acquired by this new shit. Even cleverhash guys did have paid post saying they are into collaboration with silicon valley. U seem to brag fictional names. This coin doesn't seem to be working.

Btw person who is behind ur website design needs to be violently beaten by street thugs. Ur way of presenting the crypto sucks balls. Clear up that fishy post on ur website!

It is just for you "the random sets of letters". Some of our old customers remember those times. Company was totally unpublic and not as big as Amber Trade now.
With your posts you try to convince us we don't exist. Lol.
But regardless of your posts we are continue to mine our own amber, sell it, sell our shares, pay our shareholders and open new offices.
So you may go on with your posts but it will change nothing for us.

P.S. See you next week in Lithuania on our customer office opening.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:49:37 PM

Russian translation have been added to OP.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=956953.0

hrt

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:21:41 AM

It is just for you "the random sets of letters". Some of our old customers remember those times. Company was totally unpublic and not as big as Amber Trade now.
But regardless of your posts we are continue to mine our own amber, sell it, sell our shares, pay our shareholders and open new offices.

U chose the wrong country it's in war they're closing borders  Wink how are u planning to export minerals? Undecided Nonsense.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:02:46 PM

U chose the wrong country it's in war they're closing borders  Wink how are u planning to export minerals? Undecided Nonsense.

Ukrainian amber is in trend now. Especially in China. We have our fields there so we have no choice where to mine. There are no problems with that now. We are not just planning we are exporting it now. And will be able to do it in future.
As for war it does not affect us now. It is ~1000km away.
If it affects us somehow it will mean the war is 100km away from EU (Poland).
It is very unlikely scenario.

etanoox

Activity: 162
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:58:23 PM

Can you remove the BTER Vote?

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:59:15 PM

Can you remove the BTER Vote?

Sure.
Thank you.

knolmaniac

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:08:54 PM

When on cryptsy ?

Have they weekly coin vote winners ?
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:44:26 PM

When on cryptsy ?

We have no information when it will happen.

But we thank all who has voted or sent some BTC to support AMBERCOIN in CRYPTSY voting process.
Result of your voting is great - we became a #1.
Just keep voting and waiting for being added.

knolmaniac

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:20:27 PM

When on cryptsy ?

But we thank all who has voted or sent some BTC to support AMBERCOIN in CRYPTSY voting process.

I have supported it.

Their answer:
"I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange."

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:44:54 PM

When on cryptsy ?

I have supported it.

Their answer:
"I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange."

Thank you for your support.

Let's have a patience.
They need some time.
It is normal I think.

nora69

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:29:33 PM

node? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: