Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:45:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407534 times)
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:48:13 PM

nice company and coin, but the stock share management is not clear

AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:04:07 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 03:12:25 PM by AmberCoinDev

What do you mean under unclear shares management?
Let us know and we will try to make it more clear.

rastimonac

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:30:34 PM

dev. any news about bigger exg.  Huh
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:51:47 PM

We are working to be added to one or more bigger exchanges.

And everybody who is interested in an AmberCoin's success can help:
1. You can vote here:                                https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
2. You can submit an adding request here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
    Or write an adding request to                support@poloniex.com

Every your vote and message will make our aim closer.
Thank you!

richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:47:24 AM

To pay dividends by every 10000 AmberCoin, you can make a snapshot in the block explorer when you determined to do it, like the end of March. you can verify the customer by the signed message of their wallet. Find out the wallets with Amber more than 10000, wait the customers to claim their dividends with the wallet in your snapshot.

If if you pay dividends in this way, there is no need to register share holders in the Google Doc, it is more efficient and easy. And the Exchanges are like to support it, for their Amber can get dividends too, exchanges can pay their customers dividends too.It means no 10000 Amber  limit on exchanges to get dividends, investors like too.

BTW, pay dividends by snapshot is used by a lot of coins, like PTS,BTS,SuperNet,BLOCK

rastimonac

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:48:45 PM

1. You can vote here:                                https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Thank you!

so what you do if i vote Smiley and  submit request or write to poloniex Smiley
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:03:07 PM

To pay dividends by every 10000 AmberCoin, you can make a snapshot in the block explorer when you determined to do it, like the end of March. you can verify the customer by the signed message of their wallet. Find out the wallets with Amber more than 10000, wait the customers to claim their dividends with the wallet in your snapshot.

If if you pay dividends in this way, there is no need to register share holders in the Google Doc, it is more efficient and easy. And the Exchanges are like to support it, for their Amber can get dividends too, exchanges can pay their customers dividends too.It means no 10000 Amber  limit on exchanges to get dividends, investors like too.

BTW, pay dividends by snapshot is used by a lot of coins, like PTS,BTS,SuperNet,BLOCK

Thank you for your vision. I will give you an extended answer a little bit later.
Need some time.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:05:01 PM

Thank you!

What do you mean by "so what you do if i vote" ?

rastimonac

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:28:50 PM

Thank you!

What do you mean by "so what you do if i vote" ?

i voted few times on cryptsy....i mean whats your further steps about promotions and marketing amber and gain vol. to hit cryptsy or poloniex?? thanks
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:42:55 PM

AmberCoin is not the first in Cryptsy voting list anymore... Its on second position. Some scammy-looking hype-based bullshit coin called "Global Coin Reserve" is on the first line (obviously payed the votes).

Does anyone know when Cryptsy lists the coins with most votes? On C-Cex it is very clear - they have a countdown, and list coins from voting list every week. But with Cryptsy I don't find any info on how often they list coins from voting list and when do they do that...?

... this space is not for rent ...
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:55:06 PM

AmberCoin is not the first in Cryptsy voting list anymore... Its on second position. Some scammy-looking hype-based bullshit coin called "Global Coin Reserve" is on the first line (obviously payed the votes).

Does anyone know when Cryptsy lists the coins with most votes? On C-Cex it is very clear - they have a countdown, and list coins from voting list every week. But with Cryptsy I don't find any info on how often they list coins from voting list and when do they do that...?

One of the lately added coins (AriCoin) was added being on a second place while we were on the first.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:33:04 PM

not happening on cryptsy cant have one addy buy all the votes is reason
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:26:38 PM

not happening on cryptsy cant have one addy buy all the votes is reason

You mean if someone is paying for votes on Cryptsy, he should pay from many different addresses instead of paying all votes from a single address..?  Grin
Cryptsy is ingenious... Grin. They are not transparent and not really good to deal with too. Many people dislike that exchange and rightfully so. Why don't we target Bittrex or Polo instead?

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:00:01 PM

Hi,

yesterday I have visited an Amber Trade's office in Lithuania. And here is my review as I have promised before.

I have found an office without any problem. There were two  managers in office when I came. After a several minutes of conversation we went down to the basement where the safe-room is located. I was impressed very much with the thickness of the door   Shocked.

I was allowed to make some photos there. Raw amber stock is not too big for now, because most of it has not arrived yet, but I managed to touch some of it Smiley Also I have been shown a photos of company's quarries and amber mining process. It was interesting. As I understand some of that photos are going to become public soon. Overall impression is very positive.

I am pleased that I was not too lazy to go to the office. Smiley
I plan to increase my investments in Amber Trade's shares in near future, because I am sure that the company (coin) has a future.

P.S. And below are some photos.

what about a pic of active office workers file desk looks like a picture frame on wall of dead bank from realtor view

is empty rooms cause nuthing there is why not pic of stuff  Cool

look at the keys in the safe right its a you know what nobody keeps keys in safe besides a realtor who put there for next renter
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:46:27 PM

what about a pic of active office workers file desk looks like a picture frame on wall of dead bank from realtor view

look at the keys in the safe right its a you know what nobody keeps keys in safe besides a realtor who put there for next renter

Would you care to put some comma's and maybe some other punctuation marks in your posts..?
Reading the stuff you wrote is a hard work, like decoding or decrypting some scrambled data...

Apart of that the main idea is clear. A question comes to AmberCoinDev: shouldn't an office contain some staff? Someone who is supposed to work with the customers..? A beautiful girl sitting behind her desk (with a smile on her face) waiting for customers...? Roll Eyes

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:29:21 PM

Would you care to put some comma's and maybe some other punctuation marks in your posts..?
Reading the stuff you wrote is a hard work, like decoding or decrypting some scrambled data...

Apart of that the main idea is clear. A question comes to AmberCoinDev: shouldn't an office contain some staff? Someone who is supposed to work with the customers..? A beautiful girl sitting behind her desk (with a smile on her face) waiting for customers...? Roll Eyes

Our Lithuania office' staff consists of three persons now. One of them is on the last photo. No girls yet. Embarrassed
Photos we are talking about were made by a third party not a company.

P.S. Company is searching for a beautiful girl. Duties include sitting at a desk and smiling. Salary is high.  Grin Grin Grin

numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:14:35 AM

Brought 56K AMBERCoin at very cheap price. Let's hope it fly. Cheesy
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:27:36 AM

Send a letter to info@amber-trade.com and after we check you really have it you'll be added to the shareholders list.
And while you are waiting for price to fly you'll get a dividends.

Roxeanne

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:36:07 PM

Global Coin Reserve is first, Amber Coin second on Cryptsy ?Are these rankings serious?
numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:19:09 AM

No interested in Dividends because of it tiny profit. Shorting is better.

Send a letter to info@amber-trade.com and after we check you really have it you'll be added to the shareholders list.
And while you are waiting for price to fly you'll get a dividends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: