Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 20049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:30:42 PM

Why the 2 threads?

Fudders took over. It was Hard for us to actually come up with ideas and work with the constant spam.
Who is the "US' to work on this coin? Who does SpreadCoin consist of in the team? I was under the understanding that Mr. Spread created this coin by himself? There is an actual team behind this coin now? I would love to hear who the other people involved with this are Smiley

There is a whole "gang" forming around Mr. Spread over at spreadcointalk.  Wink

Come join us.
Oh I thought you meant that there was actual developers that have joined Mr. Spread in the development of the coin in general and I've met the whole gang and am registered with Spreadcointalk my friend Wink I just thought that someone was suggesting that their was a development team behind Mr. Spread now and I was like "Woah where did that come from? I didn't remember hearing anything about that!!" LOL but I understand what you mean and are saying now about that Smiley Keep up the good work folks Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:33:38 PM

Why the 2 threads?

Fudders took over. It was Hard for us to actually come up with ideas and work with the constant spam.
Who is the "US' to work on this coin? Who does SpreadCoin consist of in the team? I was under the understanding that Mr. Spread created this coin by himself? There is an actual team behind this coin now? I would love to hear who the other people involved with this are Smiley

"Us" means all of us. The community. A good community actively working on ideas and contacting people helps build the infrastracture for the coin. While the actual developer codes.
Ya I understand that now I kind of figured that was what was meant but I for some reason took it as their was some developers that have joined Mr. Spread with the coding of SpreadCoin and was kind of taken off guard for a second lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:40:16 PM

Why the 2 threads?

"Us" means all of us. The community. A good community actively working on ideas and contacting people helps build the infrastracture for the coin. While the actual developer codes.
Ya I understand that now I kind of figured that was what was meant but I for some reason took it as their was some developers that have joined Mr. Spread with the coding of SpreadCoin and was kind of taken off guard for a second lol

lol yeah. and hey alot of coins don't do too well because the community throws out ideas but don't actively work to make it happen. They expect the developer to do everything. The developer isn't a marketer, or a businessman, most of them are just coders. So if your a solid believer in whatever coin you have and want to see it to succeed. You can't sit on your butt. You have to take things into your own hands. If you're a business owner start accepting spreadcoin. If you're a web developer develop a website that caters to spread. If you're good at marketing do some marketing. Bring Whatever you have to offer to add some value to your coin.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:03:06 PM

We are currently at 15 votes in under 24hrs thats pretty good. If you haven't voted yet. Please go vote for Spreadcoin to be added to Directbet.eu so we can do some live sports betting with SPR. Bet the spread with spreadcoin. haha
This would also help bring in some volume as they would have to buy SPR off the market to payout in SPR everytime you win a large bet placed with it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393147.0

I find it amusing that you posted a pic about voting for SPR when you in fact voted for BlackCoin - which is why it is highlighted.

Not your keys, not your coins!
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:09:24 PM

Yeah like I said I've been using directbet for a longtime. I voted for blackcoin before I ever knew spreadcoin existed. Spreadcoin wasn't even on the list until I contacted them to add it it to the vote list. It won't let me vote again. Tried voting with my backup account and also wouldn't let me. So I posted it here right after trying so everyone could vote.

Alright, it makes sense with context. Single pick votes are terrible anyway, there are a few decent coins on that list.

Not your keys, not your coins!
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:27:37 AM

Why the 2 threads?

Which is fantastic because then Mr. Spread can focus on what he is good on while others focus on what they do best.
njs811

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:32:28 AM

I'm not entirely sure many POS coins only give a 1% annual interest rate. Isn't the inflation rate on the U.S. dollar 3%?
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 01:27:26 AM

Looks like testing of the new version is starting tomorrow:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.msg1353#msg1353

Smiley

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:31:33 AM

Looking forward to jumping in on the testing tomorrow...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 05:32:23 AM

Looking forward to jumping in on the testing tomorrow...

Yeah.

Do you know who has the login details for Spreadcoin_?
Mikolo

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:47:54 PM

How profitable is masternodes? Let's say I have masternode with 2000 SPR on it. How much will I get per day or month?
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:02:29 PM

Wow a new cleaner thread, I like where this is going now Cheesy

Pitty about the price drop of SPR but it will probably recover as it usually does with its demand, although if it does go lower say like (Low 20k's) I might have to buy some again  Cool
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:44:09 PM

How profitable is masternodes? Let's say I have masternode with 2000 SPR on it. How much will I get per day or month?

Minimum 30% of one block (around 1.9SPR) per day.

Maximum will depended on how many masternodes are active.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 04:02:41 PM

When people switch over to another coin that is being pumped, do they actually earn more or they are just chasing the profit while their blocks are being matured and their coins being exchanged?

You probably wouldn't be considering that if the chart was showing the actual network hashrate. For if it did, we would be seeing significant spikes instead of the difficutly adjustment's gradual ones.

I recommend that everyone check the block timestamps. If it is what I suspect, the flashmining is random and/or ongoing. eg. The whales and/or pool(s) always return when the difficulty bottoms out, then leave once it peaks again.

Whatever you do, please do your research. Do not let the insider shills control what you learn and know about any coin. Smiley

Hippie,

Have you ever bothered to actually LOOK at whats under the mining tab on an a Spreadcoin wallet?
http://img.techpowerup.org/150207/Hippie-hashrate.jpg

There is your "actual network hashrate" right there.

You know, I don't know if you have thought of this before or not, but maybe if YOU actually did a little research before going off all Chicken Little all the time, maybe people would able to start taking you a little more seriously for a change.

Just a thought!  Wink

You completely missed my point.

Lets see a graph/chart depicting the network's hashrate entire history. This will give us an idea of how big the whales are and may help with revealing other flashmine sessions.

Spreadcoin_ (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:18:06 PM

Masternode testing round 2 is live!

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93.0
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 05:24:33 PM

When people switch over to another coin that is being pumped, do they actually earn more or they are just chasing the profit while their blocks are being matured and their coins being exchanged?

You probably wouldn't be considering that if the chart was showing the actual network hashrate. For if it did, we would be seeing significant spikes instead of the difficutly adjustment's gradual ones.

I recommend that everyone check the block timestamps. If it is what I suspect, the flashmining is random and/or ongoing. eg. The whales and/or pool(s) always return when the difficulty bottoms out, then leave once it peaks again.

Whatever you do, please do your research. Do not let the insider shills control what you learn and know about any coin. Smiley

Hippie,

Have you ever bothered to actually LOOK at whats under the mining tab on an a Spreadcoin wallet?
http://img.techpowerup.org/150207/Hippie-hashrate.jpg

There is your "actual network hashrate" right there.

You know, I don't know if you have thought of this before or not, but maybe if YOU actually did a little research before going off all Chicken Little all the time, maybe people would able to start taking you a little more seriously for a change.

Just a thought!  Wink

Lets see a graph/chart depicting the network's hashrate entire history. This will give us an idea of how big the whales are and may help with revealing other flashmine sessions.

Hm... it seems a better way would be a block reward that gradually increases to its normal level from launch - starting super low. That ought to shut you up.

You obviously do not want to go there. lol

If someone was to plot that chart.. how many 800+ mhash spikes will we see ?

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:25:52 PM

Test Round 2 starts: http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93.new#new

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:26:01 PM

Masternode testing round 2 is live!

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93.0

This is Great News for Spreadcoin  Smiley

Hopefully the Instant Transactions Testing for SPR comes soon enough.
njs811

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:22:57 PM

I'm not entirely sure many POS coins only give a 1% annual interest rate. Isn't the inflation rate on the U.S. dollar 3%?

Is this just a random question what is your question about POS referring too? Spreadcoin isn't proof of stake only POW.

Mostly a random question. (I did some research on Blackcoin) Most POS seems to have little intensive to hold onto coins for the long run. 
Hatch

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:28:31 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 06:47:27 PM by Hatch

Actually I didn't.

And if you really were interested in such information and couldn't find it anywhere else, I would imagine that you could start plotting the hashrate (from the wallet) and the difficulty from the blockchain explorer over a few days time to get a correlation between the two (difficulty response time and increase/decrease in response to hashrate changes) then apply that data using the diff history in the blockchain explorer to reverse plot the hashrate as far back as you wish. It might not be perfect, but I bet it would be close enough to prove or disprove your theory. I mean if you really wanted to know...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: