Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 22083 times)
The Koolio

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 11:14:29 PM

your a disgrace to the bitcoin community

litecoin was made to be silver to bitcoins gold

not compete against it.

and trading ltc to bitcoin and bitcoin to litecoin has helped the bitcoin economics and helped the bitcoin price and helped make more demand for     
                bitcoin

+1

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperDuperJenkins

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 11:18:18 PM

Ya abbeytim..

It's helped make a new scam to go with Bitcoin's original ponzi scam..
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 11:22:53 PM

I wonder if this is considered cyber terrorism ?

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx  is the relevent authority to report it too as I believe BCX is in the US.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 11:31:15 PM

LOL, there isn't anything illegal about deploying hashrate in excess of 50.1%. It's not my fault that that the flaw even exist.

~BCX~

You are also ddosing websites which is illegal.

bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 11:33:22 PM

LOL, there isn't anything illegal about deploying hashrate in excess of 50.1%. It's not my fault that that the flaw even exist.

~BCX~

And if he dumps fake coins on the market and takes my btc it's fraud/theft.

So good luck with all of that.
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 11:52:40 PM

I oppose these suggestions of using the law to stop BCX, especially arresting her. Are we going to cry to daddy every time someone doesn't play fair? What does that say about cryptocoin security, or its viability as a replacement for government-run currencies? Would you rather wait until the banks come after us and the cops are on their side?

As for DDoSing pools, GREAT! Stop using big pools already!

This is a free market, bitches. Either pay for your own security or make room for someone who does. If I were a Litecoin holder, I would start a fundraiser to send really high transaction fees this weekend.
+1

+1

i am a holder of LTC and like the currency, but i am looking forward to this 'test'.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 11:55:58 PM

~BCX~

It's not just illegal.
It's clearly terrorism.
Quick! Call the DHS.

When a bully comes after you find a bigger bully to go after them  Smiley

Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 12:01:02 AM

~BCX~
And if he dumps fake coins on the market and takes my btc it's fraud/theft.

So good luck with all of that.

No one is taking your BTC unless you offer to sell them for LTC this weekend. If for some reason you NEED Litecoins at that time, the exchange rate dip will somewhat compensate you for the risk of a double-spend.

There is no such thing as a "fake" Litecoin, just more secure and less secure ones based on confirmations. You agreed to this protocol.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 12:12:50 AM

~BCX~

It's not just illegal.
It's clearly terrorism.
Quick! Call the DHS.

When a bully comes after you find a bigger bully to go after them  Smiley

Great idea. Why don't you hire a couple of goons to
find him and break his knees, while you're at it.

Dont fuck with people money is always good advice.

Its not my fault the US has retarded laws about computer intrusion  Smiley

fabrizziop

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 12:15:16 AM

This forum is really crazy. Alternate Cryptocurrencies subforum is trolls vs trolls, by my opinion it's the worst part of bitcointalk.org. I even like the alternate cryptocurrencies.

Also, BitcoinEXpress, I don't really like what you're doing, I think litecoin doesn't only belong to coblee, it belongs to the community. I can't/won't/don't care to stop you, it's just my opinion, I don't think it's the right thing to do. Anyway you have the choice.

Thanks for your time possibly reading this.
kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 12:21:44 AM

This forum is really crazy. Alternate Cryptocurrencies subforum is trolls vs trolls, by my opinion it's the worst part of bitcointalk.org. I even like the alternate cryptocurrencies.

Also, BitcoinEXpress, I don't really like what you're doing, I think litecoin doesn't only belong to coblee, it belongs to the community. I can't/won't/don't care to stop you, it's just my opinion, I don't think it's the right thing to do. Anyway you have the choice.

I don't know about can't, could throw a GPU or two of the 3.25GH/s you got going on to the LTC network for a few days  Wink
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

You should see the BTC-E Chatroom. Real mess. Few have any interest in real discussion of the ideas behind the currencies, and those who need help with something get drowned out by the overly angry and under informed. Real mess.

more or less retired.
fabrizziop

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 12:29:27 AM

I don't know about can't, could throw a GPU or two of the 3.25GH/s you got going on to the LTC network for a few days  Wink

I guess I could, but I don't want to get involved into this messy trolling haven. Although if the coin becomes at-risk I'll probably do 1 or 2 GPUs. The other PCs I've got are inaccessible to me right now.
Draino

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 12:32:04 AM

~BCX~

Pretty sure there's something illegal about leveraging a botnet though, isn't there?
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 12:49:14 AM

~BCX~

Pretty sure there's something illegal about leveraging a botnet though, isn't there?

Im sure APPLE are happy one of their employees is advocating it  Wink

ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 01:41:46 AM

@Coblee

This isn't personal at all but your fellow miners over at BTC-E are taking on some serious Solidcoin type attitudes.

The challenge has a been made and apparently support over there was with them on it, in making a challenge that I couldn't 51% LTC.

Nothing like that to give me reason to resurrect some serious GPU hashpower, build up some EC2's (keep in mind even Coinhunter verfied I had over 700 EC2's running at the SC2 launch), connect up with some botnetter friends and bring some BTC out of USB deep freeze for fees... LOL....

This is fair warning to all.

Challenge accepted.

~BCX~

At least, if I detect ANY suspicious connections coming from Amazon EC2 Network, I'll contact abuse@amazonaws.com immediately.
kingkatari

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 02:11:41 AM

Look all i have to say as a LTC Pool Owner and Operator

It would be wrong to destroy what so many of us in the community are trying to nurture and develop right now
I run Nu Kings Mining Co LTC Pool and would really hate to see the LTC Network 51% attack'd

BCX I am asking, Please dont do this, I have put my heart into building up this pool and now that it is starting to get popular you wanna destroy the LTC community that is just wrong, Please dont do this
Nicksasa

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 02:47:04 AM

Look all i have to say as a LTC Pool Owner and Operator

It would be wrong to destroy what so many of us in the community are trying to nurture and develop right now
I run Nu Kings Mining Co LTC Pool and would really hate to see the LTC Network 51% attack'd

BCX I am asking, Please dont do this, I have put my heart into building up this pool and now that it is starting to get popular you wanna destroy the LTC community that is just wrong, Please dont do this
LOL, your giving btcx exactly what he wants.

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 02:50:13 AM

~BCX~

Bullshit. You don't posses the resources to maintain any significant type of attack on the blockchain.

First it's DDoS, then 51% attack, then change your mind to difficulty increase....now settled on 50.1% attack.
What's next ? are you going to threaten to start your own LTC Exchange ?

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 02:51:59 AM

~BCX~

Bullshit. You don't posses the resources to maintain any significant type of attack on the blockchain.

First it's DDoS, then 51% attack, then change your mind to difficulty increase....now settled on 50.1% attack.
What's next ? are you going to threaten to start your own LTC Exchange ?

Im still waiting for her to take down solidcoin which she has so far failed to do as well. Not that I support sc I just think it must be aggravating that it is still operational  Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: