Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 22080 times)
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 02:32:39 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2012, 03:07:31 PM by AndrewBUD

Well let something happen..... and start threatening the "law"

Reminds me of people that see a guy smoking a joint and run to the next phone and call the police...... to have the police not give a shit...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 02:37:39 PM

Threads like this remind me...

There will never be a "bigger, better" bitcoin (I realize litecoin is not this, or intending to be this, continue reading). People on this forum talk about bitcoin losing value when a better cryptocurrency arrives. This thread explains why that will NEVER happen. Bitcoin is a one-of-a-kind, simply because it happened to become well-bootstrapped before it could be bullied around at the whims of some "dude."

That said, I don't really give three shits or another about litecoin. I do hate to see someone's hard work get destroyed. BTCX is the fat kid knocking over sandcastles at the beach.

But remember, they are just sandcastles.

*grabs popcorn
*buys bitcoins

+1
but i did make some good btc with ltc trading...

* grabs popcorn

I used to beat up fat kids that destroy my sandcastles. Just because they are sandcastles doesn't mean he can knock em over. Cause and effect. Fair deal.
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 02:55:29 PM

There will never be a "bigger, better" bitcoin (I realize litecoin is not this, or intending to be this, continue reading). People on this forum talk about bitcoin losing value when a better cryptocurrency arrives. This thread explains why that will NEVER happen. Bitcoin is a one-of-a-kind, simply because it happened to become well-bootstrapped before it could be bullied around at the whims of some "dude."

That said, I don't really give three shits or another about litecoin. I do hate to see someone's hard work get destroyed. BTCX is the fat kid knocking over sandcastles at the beach.

*grabs popcorn
*buys bitcoins

You might be right about that. In the end though, the truly wealthy people will be those who build upon the work that we are doing right here, right now.

more or less retired.
BlackBison

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 03:06:30 PM

*grabs popcorn
*buys bitcoins

I got some popcorn and bought some coins too.

Unlike you though I bought the right coins  Grin

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 06:02:24 PM

Either Litecoin survives the attack, in which case it is a true cryptocurrency that can withstand the whims of a single Apple employee. It may be worth continued investment.

Or Litecoin succumbs to the attack, in which case it was never a true cryptocurrency since it could not withstand a single person's attempts to compromise it. It survived only on the "greater fool" theory.

Either way, the die was cast many moons ago when Litecoin was designed and implemented. All we are watching is the resolution. Everyone seems intent on shooting the messenger.

What am I doing? I am selling popcorn.  Wink

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 06:38:37 PM

Okay, in light of all the contentious screaming here, I have decided to approach this matter and offer my services as a mediator to get it stopped. As soon as I am paid a retainer of 100,000 ltc I will enter into negotiations with BCX to stop this horrible assault. I have had communications with her in the past, and I believe that we can find a compromise stance that allows her to make the statement that she intends by this action, and still protect the interests of the earnest miners and pool operators who oppose this type of thuggery.

Please forward 100,000 ltc to LWDGyN3VApC3yn1PjHLoFAcvTQc3oY51ed to get this salvation started, I am confident that I will be able to stop this unwarranted harassment.
kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 06:56:07 PM

Okay, in light of all the contentious screaming here, I have decided to approach this matter and offer my services as a mediator to get it stopped. As soon as I am paid a retainer of 100,000 ltc I will enter into negotiations with BCX to stop this horrible assault. I have had communications with her in the past, and I believe that we can find a compromise stance that allows her to make the statement that she intends by this action, and still protect the interests of the earnest miners and pool operators who oppose this type of thuggery.

Please forward 100,000 ltc to LWDGyN3VApC3yn1PjHLoFAcvTQc3oY51ed to get this salvation started, I am confident that I will be able to stop this unwarranted harassment.

No you see, people like this can't be "reasoned with". Its way to late for bribes... i think anyway... besides i've only got 140 LTC XP
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 09:07:12 PM

Yeah bro I don't agree with you trying to negotiate anything with BCX. I tried and realized quickly that BCX will do what it is she/he wants.

Nuff said.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

pekv2

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 09:13:55 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2012, 09:32:15 PM by pekv2

Warning, This Is A Scam.
The Koolio

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 10:21:30 PM

1KG OF POPCORN ONLY 300LTC... order now!

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
Litecoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:34:26 PM

Loopy, what's your problem? Power up your Pentium 4 and mine your own coins.
It's like, a friend of yours is going to start a war and you are the only dipshit selling plasters&bandages in town.
Are all Hero Members milking this community or just few of you!?
HauntingShade

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:39:47 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2012, 11:38:20 PM by HauntingShade

Warning, This Is A Scam.

Here's another scam:

Challenge accepted.

~BCX~
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:41:12 PM

Warning, This Is A Scam.

Here's another scam:

@Coblee
Challenge accepted.

~BCX~

You're taking BCX's words out of context. Coblee never challenged BCX. It was you and those noobs on BTC-e.com chat who started it.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:45:27 PM

Yes, children it is a scam. I am attempting to rip you off, liberate your litecoins into my own coffers, and sell them into the panic buying that happens after I defeat this whole attack thing.

That's how good I am, and wouldn't you know... but I've already gotten 12,500 in contributions from some of the very same loudest voices who want to support litecoin. Do you want it stopped or do you want to disbelieve?

The choice is yours, but I can stop it.
Litecoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:58:00 PM

Yes, children it is a scam. I am attempting to rip you off, liberate your litecoins into my own coffers, and sell them into the panic buying that happens after I defeat this whole attack thing.

That's how good I am, and wouldn't you know... but I've already gotten 12,500 in contributions from some of the very same loudest voices who want to support litecoin. Do you want it stopped or do you want to disbelieve?

Another sad character here. I'd rather see people buying popcorn from Koolio for 300LTC, than support scammers like you.
Let the show begin! Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:01:17 PM

Unless you are BCX you are NOT the closest person to getting the attack stopped.

People need to realize that BCX will do what she/he wants.

Keeping your litecoins in the exchanges is safe enough. Separate database from litecoin.

And no I don't believe you could stop it, unless you are BCX, which I doubt.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 11:11:35 PM

He's predicting it was never going to happen..... How many girls do you know that are talkers vs. doers ? Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:21:49 PM

It's ok guys, luckily I just got back from meeting up with optimus prime, he said we can use his AMD 9990 to counter 51% attack, and keep a hold of the network untill bcx gives up. But in order to do that you need to send all your money to this address, LPxM2KdX3ZF9xWmCNpyxt38m7UgnwckiPb so that I can afford to purchase cherry slurpees (optimus' fuel source) for the duration of the attack.

hi
pekv2

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:35:13 PM

It's ok guys, luckily I just got back from meeting up with optimus prime, he said we can use his AMD 9990 to counter 51% attack, and keep a hold of the network untill bcx gives up. But in order to do that you need to send all your money to this address, LPxM2KdX3ZF9xWmCNpyxt38m7UgnwckiPb so that I can afford to purchase cherry slurpees (optimus' fuel source) for the duration of the attack.

This is hilarious. Great one. I'm luv'n it. Grin
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:36:15 PM

Your math is off brother.
12,500 ltc or 1 ltc?  Let's ask Abe
http://abe.liteco.in/address/LWDGyN3VApC3yn1PjHLoFAcvTQc3oY51ed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: