Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 22083 times)
Ilikeham

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 01:34:01 PM

No person in their right mind would willing link themselves in text to their "associates" performing DoS attacks on websites here in the open.

While the rest may or may not come to pass, that one admission in my opinion would cause me to complain to whatever law enforcement there is out there and having my business pokedinto  if I held a lot of crypto currency isn't what I'd be gunning for right now. Those records don't fall off the map.

I tend to think this is a social engineering experiment on the level of knocking down a wasp nest to see what flies out. Being pre announced and overly dramatized and all...

Like a kid spilling pop on the ground and frying the ants as they head for the pool of sugar.

Would make a good article or the concept of getting reactions just makes some people horny.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 04:08:55 PM

chirp chirp....

Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2012, 05:09:21 PM

http://www.facebook.com/danny.maddox.560

I wonder why BlowHardEXpress removed his work history ?

Here's a tid-bit for those still interested...

I added him. If he declines it, it's more than likely the faggot of BHX!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Ilikeham

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 05:18:18 PM

Proves nothing, a lot of people decline random requests from random idiots.
Simran

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2012, 05:25:41 PM

Proves nothing, a lot of people decline random requests from random idiots.

... We already know it BCX! ....

*Image Removed*
Blind

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 05:35:00 PM

Okay, in light of all the contentious screaming here, I have decided to approach this matter and offer my services as a mediator to get it stopped. As soon as I am paid a retainer of 100,000 ltc I will enter into negotiations with BCX to stop this horrible assault. I have had communications with her in the past, and I believe that we can find a compromise stance that allows her to make the statement that she intends by this action, and still protect the interests of the earnest miners and pool operators who oppose this type of thuggery.

Please forward 100,000 ltc to LWDGyN3VApC3yn1PjHLoFAcvTQc3oY51ed to get this salvation started, I am confident that I will be able to stop this unwarranted harassment.

As a long time fan of yours, I must say you're a disappointment.

You did realize that I was being sarcastic right? Seriously, 10% of the entire float to go and negotiate on your behalf? And I admitted that I was scamming the world? Please say it isn't so, Joe.

Poe's Law, sugar pie.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 05:47:21 PM

Okay, in light of all the contentious screaming here, I have decided to approach this matter and offer my services as a mediator to get it stopped. As soon as I am paid a retainer of 100,000 ltc I will enter into negotiations with BCX to stop this horrible assault. I have had communications with her in the past, and I believe that we can find a compromise stance that allows her to make the statement that she intends by this action, and still protect the interests of the earnest miners and pool operators who oppose this type of thuggery.

Please forward 100,000 ltc to LWDGyN3VApC3yn1PjHLoFAcvTQc3oY51ed to get this salvation started, I am confident that I will be able to stop this unwarranted harassment.

As a long time fan of yours, I must say you're a disappointment.

You did realize that I was being sarcastic right? Seriously, 10% of the entire float to go and negotiate on your behalf? And I admitted that I was scamming the world? Please say it isn't so, Joe.

Poe's Law, sugar pie.

Dammit! You're right. I just so hate frickin' smiley faces. I want my very own Machiavellian face, so that people will know that I am being sneaky at all times, manipulative and evil whenever possible, and curmudgeonish always...
Draino

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 05:53:08 PM

my inet radar which i've been using to hit on internet chicks for close to thirty years says not a chick.

this

it's making me cringe when people refer to this weirdo as "her"
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 06:31:23 PM

my inet radar which i've been using to hit on internet chicks for close to thirty years says not a chick.

this

Even if she has a dick that shouldn't matter, it's about how she sees herself. Think of it like you're talking to a drag queen; it's offensive to say "he" against their wishes.
Blind

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 07:45:04 PM

this

Even if she has a dick that shouldn't matter, it's about how she sees herself. Think of it like you're talking to a drag queen; it's offensive to say "he" against their wishes.

Yes, that guy sees himself as a woman and decided mustache/beard is best way to strengthen this perception further. How much brains go for these days?

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 08:28:51 PM

Well, considering BlowHardEXpress hasn't been online using IT's main identity for the past 5 hours, I would bet that there is a sock puppet account (or 2, or 3) of IT's getting a good workout right now, while IT stays in hiding....

ZERO CREDIBILITY.....although my opinion of IT hasn't changed, so it's not a far stretch for me.

What an idiot.

Work History removed from Facebook, Recent Silence, combined with the Back Peddling leads me to believe what I knew all along.

I just want to say THANK YOU to the aptly named BlowHardEXpress for making the last few days enjoyable for me.

~bitlane~

Simran

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2012, 08:39:55 PM

Well, considering BlowHardEXpress hasn't been online using IT's main identity for the past 5 hours, I would bet that there is a sock puppet account (or 2, or 3) of IT's getting a good workout right now, while IT stays in hiding....

ZERO CREDIBILITY.....although my opinion of IT hasn't changed, so it's not a far stretch for me.

What an idiot.

Work History removed from Facebook, Recent Silence, combined with the Back Peddling leads me to believe what I knew all along.

I just want to say THANK YOU to the aptly named BlowHardEXpress for making the last few days enjoyable for me.

~bitlane~

^^ I think all the proof adds up!

~Simran~

*Image Removed*
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 09:06:16 PM

this

Yes, that guy sees himself as a woman and decided mustache/beard is best way to strengthen this perception further. How much brains go for these days?

If you think that's their motivation, and are so certain that you felt compelled to share, then it says more about your brains than anyone else's.

The internet is post-gender. Either deal with that or alienate people for no reason. Your call.
kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 01:16:08 AM

What an idiot.

~bitlane~

^^ I think all the proof adds up!

~Simran~

I haven't been hiding, some of us don't have our eldely Paki parents working slave labor in a store supporting us either LOL..........

God forbid, I was away for 8 hours, miss me??

Oh you wish so badly.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 01:17:34 AM

I haven't been hiding, some of us don't have our eldely Paki parents working slave labor in a store supporting us either LOL..........

OOoohh. Clearly a racist remark in hopes to divert attention from the current 'task at hand', onto yet another. You truly are a George W. Bush Fanboi.

For someone as educated as you pretend to be, I honestly would have expected better from you.

I am sorry that the pressure of this entire ordeal has left you with so few options, in regards to your newly-found Forum retort and shocking vocabulary.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 01:38:00 AM

still no fun action yet?

son, i am disappoint.

kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 01:53:32 AM

OOoohh. Clearly a racist remark in hopes to divert attention from the current 'task at hand', onto yet another. You truly are a George W. Bush Fanboi.

For someone as educated as you pretend to be, I honestly would have expected better from you.

I am sorry that the pressure of this entire ordeal has left you with so few options, in regards to your newly-found Forum retort and shocking vocabulary.

What a massive fail in trying to rival and imitate LouGaroux.

You're the perfect example of stupid people trying to sound intelligent.

Now just so you don't think I am hiding, I will off this board for about two hours.

Please try not to dive too deeply into separation anxiety.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

All you do is ignore the validity of accusations against you, and divert them to other people.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 02:25:59 AM

If this "attack" turns put to be fake I nominate BCX to have a scammer label.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 03:53:06 AM

If this "attack" turns put to be fake I nominate BCX to have a scammer label.

Other way around. If the attack is real, then BCX scammed people out of thinking that LTC was proof against a few EC2 instances.
If the attack turns out to be unsuccessful, then BCX stress tested LTC. LTC passed.

Either way, this whole fiasco demonstrated just how flighty some of the supporters for LTC are.
But I suppose speculators have to respect the way the economic winds are blowing.

Coblee could have put paid a lot of this just by saying "I'll just checkpoint the block chain on Thursday."

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bitcoiners

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 03:59:52 AM

Now just so you don't think I am hiding, I will off this board for about two hours.

It's been two hours and I see you're on.  Still waiting for you to unleash your fury!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: