Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUP] Supcoin, PLUCK algorithm, Just Launched, Mine Now!  (Read 62189 times)
earlz (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:44:58 AM

coin is dying...  from 0.0085  BTC to 26 k   Roll Eyes

its up to dev if its dying, he can make this big if he wants and he has the skills to do it, or he can just let it die.
only thing he needs is to ask other people promotin this if he wants this to grow BIG!
if he leaves the source as it is, coin is dead.
there is no reason to see why his next coin would be better marketed..
if so, its just pump and dump scam dev.

Lol you act like I've been gone for weeks. You do realize this coin came out less than a week ago right?

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
coin43.com

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:16:15 AM

free SUPs
http://faucet.coin43.com/supcoin/
kitaco

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:14:21 AM

coin is dying...  from 0.0085  BTC to 60 k  Huh

Altcoins are dead. Anyone who mines dumps immediately to get a return on their investment. People holding have no chance.

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:16:08 AM

Not all alt. coins are dead, some shows growth.
I think if new alt.coin will start with PLUCK algo and more clearly roadmap, there can be growth.
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:49:45 PM

its up to dev if its dying, he can make this big if he wants and he has the skills to do it, or he can just let it die.
only thing he needs is to ask other people promotin this if he wants this to grow BIG!

Lol you act like I've been gone for weeks. You do realize this coin came out less than a week ago right?

cant u understand what u read?

u have told u will leave it and then u tell u maybe add features..??
there is no answers what will happen in the future so people panic sell all the coins now
why in the hell its traded if its only for testing?
your so called real coin will not ever be no better than this one.

dev who uses LOL words, makes me think u are just a kid.

fuck this, im out.

Raskal

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

A Fools Paradise Is A Wise Man's Hell

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:19:16 PM

there is no answers what will happen in the future so people panic sell all the coins now

fuck this, im out.
That's the worst argument I've seen in a while, my 64 year old mother uses LoL in text messages.
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:35:53 PM

fuck this, im out.
That's the worst argument I've seen in a while, my 64 year old mother uses LoL in text messages.

Dev, think you've to take the situation and provide a future timeline for supcoin

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:17:22 PM

It was a test, a trial for the real coin later. Dev was straightforward with this. As I see it, the plans will come with the real coin.

Quote from ann. It cannot be clearer:

I've been working on a big coin for the past month, and it's been on my mind for over a year now with all the ideas for it finally having a solid solution and plan to accomplish it. Sadly, Supcoin is not that coin. Basically, I need a coin to test some things, and that is this coin! I'm not ready to discuss my big coin project just yet (there will be a pre-ann in a couple months), but this coin is my way of making sure that the codebase I'm using is good.

So, I'm a pretty busy guy. I'm still working a lot on the coin that comes after this. However, I intend to do maintenance on Supcoin at least until that coin is released. Supcoin should ideally be trivial to maintain as I strive to write coins that don't need forks and such to fix things. However, any issues that come up I will fix. I will not be adding gimmicky features however. I might add some non-forking features eventually just to test them out on a live network, but I'm not making any promises on that.

I will not do any kind of coin swap or anything like that when I release the next coin I'm working on, however, I might offer some kind of rewards for people that held some amount at some point in time, as an additional distribution mechanism.

Anyway, I'm a developer, not a marketer or community manager or anything like that. If you are someone who could do a "takeover" of the project, then have at it! I'll be holding onto 200 SUP to reward for a successful community takeover with a leader that proves they aren't just trying to do a pump and dump (ie, after some amount of time)
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:05:09 PM

Just to clear things up.

Earlz is an excellent coder, he is preparing something big. This is a "test" coin.

A test coin made by a pro. This just means it's better than 99,5 % of of the coins in the market.

Moreover Earlz said he may incorporate some new features to the coin, plus the coin has limited supply.

These are the data, decide if you are in or out and don't rant...
cisahasa
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:53:30 PM

Just to clear things up.

Earlz is an excellent coder, he is preparing something big. This is a "test" coin.

A test coin made by a pro. This just means it's better than 99,5 % of of the coins in the market.

Moreover Earlz said he may incorporate some new features to the coin, plus the coin has limited supply.

what the hell makes u think he can make some big coin?
he cant manage even this one.
look what darkcoin did, they did not need any testcoins
dev is just a kid learning to code because he has no skills keep coin forked as darkcoin did.
we dont need any more shit coins, mining just and only btc for now.
altcoins are dead.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 07:57:13 PM

Just to clear things up.

dev is just a kid learning to code because he has no skills keep coin forked as darkcoin did.
altcoins are dead.

lol

earlz.. you kid ;-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
cisahasa
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:05:50 PM

Just to clear things up.

altcoins are dead.

lol

the LOL Dev

earlz (OP)

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:30:40 PM

Just to clear things up.

altcoins are dead.

lol

the LOL Dev

I've been programming for around 10 years now in various languages. I've created various coins, integrations with blockchain technology, not to mention my code reviews and such. Btw, I have probably around 6 test coins that never saw the light of day, because they didn't need to. I needed to release this for a specific reason, to make sure everything would actually work in the real world.

I tried to tell people to be cautious with trading and such, but as with everything in altcoins, it was way over-hyped and now there are angry bag holders.

I've reviewed over 70 altcoins last time I counted, so I've seen this ebb and flow cycle happen and the typical altcoin pattern so many times it's not even interesting anymore. Only the most risky of risk takers invest in ANY coin the first day it's on an exchange.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
cisahasa
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:59:47 PM

yeah..
move on this is dead.
im not a holder, i cashed out,mined sold and rented my rigs out at good profit

jch9678

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:10:35 PM

earlz, can you give us any details about the new coin?  eta?  is it going to be based off pluck? 

BTC: 15GqpmqNNJ1REWrDWTfymh7moos1sEvz7A
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:11:36 PM

New coin? Interesting.  Smiley
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:05:38 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 01:19:31 AM by bathrobehero

Just to clear things up.

altcoins are dead.

Any other even remotely decent altcoin could have blew up just as much as darkcoin or dogecoin or others did. And Earlz knows he's not very good at PR so I'd imagine if he were to launch a serious coin then he'd do so with a selected team to cover every aspect of managing a coin. If wallets and blockchain technologies wouldn't be open source we'd have like 10 coins total but as it stands everyone can copy paste and launch their useless coins in a matter of minutes. Besides, if a guy launches a testcoin (which even gets traded btw) you know that guy won't just going to release a coin half-cocked.

Not your keys, not your coins!
E9800

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:27:13 AM

Will there be further optimization of Nvidia and AMD Miners? Nvidia miner seems a bit slow ATM. One 280X outperforms six 750 TI. I like the emission rate of coins. 2880 per day is about right IMO.
E9800

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:37:29 AM

Will there be further optimization of Nvidia and AMD Miners? Nvidia miner seems a bit slow ATM. One 280X outperforms six 750 TI. I like the emission rate of coins. 2880 per day is about right IMO.

You plan on modifying them? Tongue
No sir. Just wondering about the development since there will be another coin using this algo. Would like to see a level playing field before the next launch.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:41:24 AM

Yeah, nVidia has poor performance with this algo Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: