Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to borrow 0.1 BTC - collateral a torrent account and a lvl 14 PD account  (Read 3390 times)
sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:51:18 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 03:07:42 AM by sickhouse

You would want to give him your name on 2+2 so he can research your reputation. You are asking for a kind of loan that very few people are familiar with.
Yeah I got that but I haven't been an active member there so there's no point in giving it away either way. I have like 20 posts there.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jorjito25

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:52:34 PM

You would want to give him your name on 2+2 so he can research your reputation. You are asking for a kind of loan that very few people are familiar with.
Yeah I got that but I haven't been an active member there so there's no point in giving it away either way. I have like 20 posts there.

AND I AM DONE WITH THIS; NO LONGER ASKING FOR A STAKE, Burrito and Geoffry welcome to ignore, 2 less idiots to waste time on Smiley

Wait! I can sell you btc
jorjito25

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:54:30 PM

AND I AM DONE WITH THIS; NO LONGER ASKING FOR A STAKE, Burrito is now on my ignore, 1 less idiot to waste time on Smiley

Dont insult ppl couse nobody insults you man
jorjito25

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:57:21 PM

U came asking for btc but u have money....

U cannot buy, but you dont wanna buy...
What are you trying?

Now you insulting ppl.

Carefull,  u wont get old.
 Cool

doggieTattoo

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:00:40 AM

AND I AM DONE WITH THIS; NO LONGER ASKING FOR A STAKE, jorjito25 is now on my ignore, 1 less idiot to waste time on Smiley
Hmmm very strange. Most poker players are generally able to keep their cool when in tough situations. This is how they bluff

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
jorjito25

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:05:20 AM

AND I AM DONE WITH THIS; NO LONGER ASKING FOR A STAKE, jorjito25 is now on my ignore, 1 less idiot to waste time on Smiley
Hmmm very strange. Most poker players are generally able to keep their cool when in tough situations. This is how they bluff

Hehe this one goes on tilt very easy. ..
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:13:10 AM

He really doesn't sound like a very good poker player to me. Especially not one that it would make sense to lend money to fund his bankroll for

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:32:37 AM

He really doesn't sound like a very good poker player to me. Especially not one that it would make sense to lend money to fund his bankroll for
"Doesn't sound like a good poker player"? Yeah because the way I play at the tables and the way I post on the forums are exactly the same, I've had a rough day today and everyone has their limit.
I kept my cool for very long but the whole thread more or less consisted of shit. But I am calmer now... When I get that aggetated in poker I quit untill I calm down - but I am used to lose (used to play DoN @ stars 40 tables at the same time for 3 hours straight, some sessions I ended up losing all of them, did not make me tilt).

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:42:22 AM

By the way, found some of my hands saved (made a backup that I had forgot about) http://www.filedropper.com/pokerhands

Most of the history is in Swedish I believe and it's a bit unsorted but always something.
My username at 2+2 is ShouldBeFine.

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:27:39 AM

I thought you're done with this offer or are you still asking for more people to post the same things over and over again?

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:40:21 AM

Ill give you .005 for an invite to those two sites.
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:03:46 AM

I thought you're done with this offer or are you still asking for more people to post the same things over and over again?

Giving it one more day, if things doesn't improve I'll leave it. I've provided 35MB with hand histories now so hopefully things will get a bit more serious - I have no expectations though, just going to ignore the people like the guy who posted above you.

sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:33:44 AM

Edited the collateral a bit, instead of the invite to torrentleech I am putting up a lvl 14 primedice account. The torrent account to waffles.fm remains the same.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: