Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥Horse Racing♞ Trifecta ♞ Horse Racing ♞ UNIQUE ♞ Jackpot ♞ 0-1% EDGE  (Read 59144 times)
jarvanIV

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:51:57 PM

i have decided to Increase the Faucet for everyone who reaches level 11. at the moment level 11 would give you 1000 Satoshis, but i might increase it to 1500-2000 Smiley

This is also good news. I like the news about 12 new race tracks that is cool and will make it much more interesting game.Let's see to be the first players and have fun by betting on these horses.

Hold your horses they are not 12 tracks O_O!. the are 3, Each got day and night, Small and big tracks. But hey i you want to count them as 12, thanks!

This looks like someone was just posting to get paid and not actually looked at your site lol oh boopy you have been caught red handed  Cheesy
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:04:47 PM

any news about official  launch of bithorse because still beta testing and i have lot of virtual Bitcoin still in my account there and almost i am much rich player on bithorse Grin, recent changes are nice to fixing some buttons there. waiting for official launch of that.
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:07:31 PM

any news about official  launch of bithorse because still beta testing and i have lot of virtual Bitcoin still in my account there and almost i am much rich player on bithorse Grin, recent changes are nice to fixing some buttons there. waiting for official launch of that.

wow that is great you are much rich player there, is that beta testing still running?
can i join to test that with that virtaul money?
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:17:14 PM

look at my balance how much i have at bithorse, i am Millionaire in virtual BTCitcoins and more than any other person,
i wish like that balance may i have in true and hope after official run of bithorse will get some nice profit there.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:20:21 PM

look at my balance how much i have at bithorse, i am Millionaire in virtual BTCitcoins and more than any other person,
i wish like that balance may i have in true and hope after official run of bithorse will get some nice profit there.
Hey How did you have so much balance ? Did you deposit on this site or won ? First time watching some account with so many Bitcoins .
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:26:31 PM

Hey How did you have so much balance ? Did you deposit on this site or won ? First time watching some account with so many Bitcoins .

i wish i have BTCitcoins like that in my balance Grin but these are just virtual coins for test playing on bithorse if you want to have balance like that just sign up and ask from admin he will fill your account like mine. Grin
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:29:26 PM

How can I join to have so many virtual Bitcoins to test the site ? I will like if admin send me invitation to play on this cool site if still is in beta phase.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:51:03 PM

i would also like to get an invitation to this game. is it still possible to do that?
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:07:24 PM

Hey! yes you're all welcome to join the BETA testing (http://www.bithorse.co/index.php#) i will credit all new accounts Smiley

asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:36:17 PM

We are also Happy to announce that the next Race update will be something special!

The Weather of the races can change from Day to Night.

12 New! race tracks will be added !

Cooler background environments Such as, Stadiums, Mountains, (Stars, if its a night race)

Sounds great, but these changes in weather, racetrack and background would be just cosmetic and doesn't affect the winning chance of each horse, right?

Oooh God no, the Weather, track, background and everything related to that is to make it look more cool. it has NOTHING to do with the outcome of the race Smiley

That would be pretty awesome if the weather and kind of track had bearing on who wins the race because that is what would happen in real life, i suspect would be very hard to implement though lol Very nice upgrades you guys have done here, hopefully it takes off! I can't see no reason why it shouldn't how well it has been finished. Thumbs up  Wink

That made me laugh  Cheesy Oh will that be possible to implement with this release or could that be something for the future? As i said that will be awesome if you can like it sounds like you can.   

lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:05:36 PM

First of all guys I want to apologize for the delay. You see I have rebuilt Bithorse.co from the ground up solo style and I am not delivering you guys an unfinished product. Everything is working plus the new animations and all. This last delay is because I am insisting on setting up on a more secure hosting solution and getting you a secure SSL connection, Yup I want your browser to light green as you feel safe enjoying the game with your real bitcoins. I also want to advertise more for our round generation method and how open and fair it is, Please ask away and demand proofs of fairness. This is a game to stay, We intend  a long lasting place in your hearts.

The special modifiers will not be released with the initial release due to the complexity of calculations for the betting, It is planned for later when we establish an enthusiast gamers base.

Ask away, wish and ask, We will make what we can. more awesomeness to come.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:17:32 PM

First of all guys I want to apologize for the delay. You see I have rebuilt Bithorse.co from the ground up solo style and I am not delivering you guys an unfinished product. Everything is working plus the new animations and all. This last delay is because I am insisting on setting up on a more secure hosting solution and getting you a secure SSL connection, Yup I want your browser to light green as you feel safe enjoying the game with your real bitcoins. I also want to advertise more for our round generation method and how open and fair it is, Please ask away and demand proofs of fairness. This is a game to stay, We intend  a long lasting place in your hearts.

The special modifiers will not be released with the initial release due to the complexity of calculations for the betting, It is planned for later when we establish an enthusiast gamers base.

good news to hear from you, i am interested to know about round generation method, how does it calculate the winning horse of the race?
animation is nice implementation and site developing steadily. are going to add referral system there?
Jin xiou

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:22:44 PM

a bet Counter would be cool! which would display Total bets made on the site since Day 1 Smiley
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:28:28 PM

good news to hear from you, i am interested to know about round generation method, how does it calculate the winning horse of the race?
animation is nice implementation and site developing steadily. are going to add referral system there?

Allright, I will describe it here briefly. So basically generate an RSA pair (public and a private key). And then we publish the public key at the start of the round (At my current development version the key is under the "current round bets" tab). We wait and receive bets for ten minutes. After that we grab the last litecoin block generated from any popular block explorer and we sign the hash for the block with the key we generated at the beginning of the round. We formulate a JSON string with all the round info including the bets and the signed hash in a standard format that applies to all rounds future and past. Then we calculate the SHA256SUM of the JSON string, We do that five times and assign each digest to the horses from left to right respectively as they appear on the website. We compare the bytes from the 30th to the 35th from each digest to determine which horse comes first, second, third, etc. A fun thing to mention, Your bets does affect the result, You just cannot expect how it would turnout.

So far we have not yet discussed a referral system. I have a much more interesting ideas in mind but that is for later, I have not even discussed it with Sakrias. They are still getting baked in the lab upstairs.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:29:38 PM

a bet Counter would be cool! which would display Total bets made on the site since Day 1 Smiley

there was one there and I removed it. I will put one back when I find a good placement or it. Maybe a statistics and hall of fame links?

Jin xiou

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:31:30 PM

there was one there and I removed it. I will put one back when I find a good placement or it. Maybe a statistics and hall of fame links?

Would be cool!

Sakarias talked about a scoreboard before which would show a TOP 10 of players which have had the highest profit or something Smiley would also be cool.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:42:54 PM

Statics and Hall of fame would be cool features, our bet amount does effect the result suppose if bet on 3 horse there than the horse without bet money can that race?
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:45:15 PM

Statics and Hall of fame would be cool features, our bet amount does effect the result suppose if bet on 3 horse there than the horse without bet money can that race?

I am not sure I understood you correctly. I meant by affecting the result that the list o bets are actually a part of the long JSON string that is to be used to calculate the first digest.

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:49:20 PM

i also would like these features there, are you going to add online verifier system there instead of make download to check the .zip file?
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:52:16 PM

i also would like these features there, are you going to add online verifier system there instead of make download to check the .zip file?

I would if it would not defeat the purpose, You want a verification system made by the entity you want to verify? You know what I mean?

But yes we actually really really need a general verification system for all gambling websites that use block chain stored values to generate random results, But that is an idea for another day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: