Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt Coin Miners - stop wasting hash and start making more money!  (Read 13700 times)
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:27:20 PM

Again - your coins right now are worth nothing.  I'm not being a jerk -- just trying to sort through everything and get some facts.

I'm not interested in PolyBit.  It looks like a typical IPO scam.  Sorry.

damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:35:38 PM

Again - your coins right now are worth nothing.  I'm not being a jerk -- just trying to sort through everything and get some facts.

I'm not interested in PolyBit.  It looks like a typical IPO scam.  Sorry.

But I just offered you real coin for them, scam or no..

You ARE being a jerk.  Talking shit that you won't back up, about anyone can mine lots of coins..
hdmediaservices

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:40:24 PM

I'm just asking questions.  I've read the thread on POLY and it doesn't look pretty.  Good luck with your coins.

Obviously I don't own any POLY - so it doesn't make sense to offer me anything for something I do not have.

damm315er

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:24:27 PM

I'm just asking questions.  I've read the thread on POLY and it doesn't look pretty.  Good luck with your coins.

Obviously I don't own any POLY - so it doesn't make sense to offer me anything for something I do not have.

Twist, turn, escape...  Typical liberal mentality.

You said:

I'm just saying anyone can mine a gazillion coins that have no value.

I offered you real coin, to put your money where your mouth is, and mine me a gazillion coins that have no value..

That's your point in mining, right?  Make coin?

So put up or shut up..  23 hours left.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:54:37 PM

Very odd.

Ok - you originally said:

Yup, I will take a second and praise Smarterhash..

Smarterhash recently capitalized on a coin launch.  Correction, Smarterhash MINERS just capitalized on a coin launch, when Smarterhash was the only pool ready at coin launch.

The coin developers mis-calculated the launch, and in one day I mined what would take me over 6 months to mine at the current hash-rate. (after everybody else caught up)

This, is what having a service like Smarterhash is all about, it pays for itself!!! (over and over again)

You must be confused -- all I wanted to know was how much did you make by "capitalizing" on the new coin launch (PolyBit) by using Smarterhash?  

I asked this question because you said that Smarterhash "pays for itself!  (over and over again)".  Those are your words not mine.

If this is an example - then how much did you make?

I'm not twisting or turning anything - and you know it.  If you make a statement -- then back it up.  

We all know you are a cheerleader for Smarterhash - and that is fine.  And AGAIN, I think the site is pretty cool and can work for many people - so I'm not hating the service - never did (although the owner seems to think so by banning me and refunding my money - lol).

If you are posting an example of how you were able to justify the Smarterhash membership fees - then back it up with facts.

damm315er

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:09:15 PM

Very odd.

Smarterhash recently capitalized on a coin launch.  Correction, Smarterhash MINERS just capitalized on a coin launch, when Smarterhash was the only pool ready at coin launch.

The coin developers mis-calculated the launch, and in one day I mined what would take me over 6 months to mine at the current hash-rate. (after everybody else caught up)

This, is what having a service like Smarterhash is all about, it pays for itself!!! (over and over again)

You must be confused -- all I wanted to know was how much did you make by "capitalizing" on the new coin launch (PolyBit) by using Smarterhash?  

I asked this question because you said that Smarterhash "pays for itself!  (over and over again)".  Those are your words not mine.

I'm not twisting or turning anything - and you know it.  If you make a statement -- then back it up.  

We all know you are a cheerleader for Smarterhash - and that is fine.  And AGAIN, I think the site is pretty cool and can work for many people - so I'm not hating the service - never did (although the owner seems to think so by banning me and refunding my money - lol).

If you are posting an example of how you were able to justify the Smarterhash membership fees - then back it up with facts.

Oh, trying to change the subject again are we?

Facts, I mined the shit out of Mooncoin while it was low, and sold it when the coin price hit a bubble.  Then, since it was only avalable to sell via LTC, sold the LTC while the price is up and made another 30% on it.

I mined the shit out of IRL when the hash was low, and sold like crazy during the first bubble, and am selling again during the 2nd bubble.

I also mined some BCF, and traded it on the exchanges to over 50x the original quantity, and sold while it was high.

There will be no public display of my transactions, as, part of being a smart miner is not giving out addresses, or giving out the information that can be tracked back to them.

You, of all people should know that.  lol

Down to just over 22 hours..
hdmediaservices

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:14:00 PM

Ok - you are getting ridiculous -- just reread your posts.

The original subject was HOW MUCH DID YOU MAKE?  I wasn't curious about other examples that were NEVER mentioned before.  LOL

LOL -- this is so silly. 

I love the hourly countdown.  Will you do that each hour down to zero?  Please?  Please?

damm315er

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:15:33 PM

Very odd.

Oh, trying to change the subject again are we?

Facts, I mined the shit out of Mooncoin while it was low, and sold it when the coin price hit a bubble.  Then, since it was only avalable to sell via LTC, sold the LTC while the price is up and made another 30% on it.

I mined the shit out of IRL when the hash was low, and sold like crazy during the first bubble, and am selling again during the 2nd bubble.

I also mined some BCF, and traded it on the exchanges to over 50x the original quantity, and sold while it was high.

There will be no public display of my transactions, as, part of being a smart miner is not giving out addresses, or giving out the information that can be tracked back to them.

You, of all people should know that.  lol

Down to just over 22 hours..

Just to clarify that, I'm not saying that 100% of that was made simply by mining in the smarterhash pools.

The original coin was mined on smarterhash, and then the other stats that smarterhash provided allowed me to set alerts, for when to sell.  And there was the occasional tip from the pool op, that increased my profits even further.
damm315er

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:19:44 PM

The original subject was HOW MUCH DID YOU MAKE?  I wasn't curious about other examples that were NEVER mentioned before.  LOL

LOL -- this is so silly. 

I love the hourly countdown.  Will you do that each hour down to zero?  Please?  Please?

I have a buddy like you, that loves to twist what people say, to try to gloat in his victory in spinning their answers..  You should really get into talk radio where you can spin all you want, as mining and facts aren't your forte.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 04:56:27 PM

LOL -- this is so silly. 

I have a buddy like you, that loves to twist what people say, to try to gloat in his victory in spinning their answers..  You should really get into talk radio where you can spin all you want, as mining and facts aren't your forte.

Sounds like you're making (or expecting to make) money by trading shitcoins. What does it have to do with mining or facts?
hdmediaservices

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:47:42 PM

LOL -- this is so silly. 

I see that POLY is now trading on C-Cex.  So how much are your coins worth now? 

Looks like you can buy 60k POLY @ 50 sats each -- so that would equal .03 BTC. 

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 06:25:24 PM

LOL -- this is so silly. 

And he's giving you 0.4 BTC? What are you waiting for?
hdmediaservices

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:29:12 PM

LOL - I know -- just thought of that -- I should buy up the 250k+ coins and sell them myself at that price!

hdmediaservices

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:04:36 PM

On another note -- since this affects the credibility of Smarterhash -- owned by the person who ran LifeForcePools...

If you go to http://shop.lifeforce.info/shop/astro-100mh/

You see:

Shipments scheduled to begin 6/22/15 – PLEASE NOTE – YOU ARE PRE-ORDERING

HASHRA ASTRO

100 MH/S ASIC SCRYPT MINER

QUANTITY DISCOUNTS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY ORDER – YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED

So what is the deal?  Is this a scam or is this real?  Why is the shop still up?  Lifeforcepools is down, but their shop is still up.

damm315er

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:58:32 PM

LOL -- this is so silly. 

And he's giving you 0.4 BTC? What are you waiting for?

That's what I offered, you'd think that anyone with intelligence would have taken the offer..
hdmediaservices

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:06:17 PM

Well you made the offer knowing I do not own any coins - so this is a bit ridiculous.

sk8erskid420

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:53:47 AM

On another note -- since this affects the credibility of Smarterhash -- owned by the person who ran LifeForcePools...

If you go to http://shop.lifeforce.info/shop/astro-100mh/

You see:

Shipments scheduled to begin 6/22/15 – PLEASE NOTE – YOU ARE PRE-ORDERING

HASHRA ASTRO

100 MH/S ASIC SCRYPT MINER

QUANTITY DISCOUNTS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY ORDER – YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED

So what is the deal?  Is this a scam or is this real?  Why is the shop still up?  Lifeforcepools is down, but their shop is still up.

I really don't chime in on a lot of conversations, but figured I throw a quick post on this. Way WAY back when the store first opened I figured fuck it, and pre ordered a single unit. if I lost out then well it's not much money. So he (lifeforcepools) did go silent for quite awhile, but since February, he's been very vocal through emails about his dealing with HASHRA. I still have every last email he has sent. What I will say because I doubt we will ever see these machines is that HASHRA may turn out to be bad, but lifeforcepools has, at least to my knowledge, been quite good to everyone. If they decided to back out of the pre order, from what I understand, he has fully refunded their money. So I would say for now Lifeforcepools shop seems legit,(remember he is a reseller giving people option to pay with paypal, HASHRA only accepted BTC), HASHRA is still in question. Do your research yourself, but this is how I understand it, that's all.
damm315er

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:15:42 PM

Well you made the offer knowing I do not own any coins - so this is a bit ridiculous.

You are really a misguided individual, thinking that anyone really believes your spin.

You said anyone can mine worthless coins, so I challenged you to mine them, and offered you BTC for them so in the end you wouldn't be doing it for no value.

You failed to take me up on the challenge, so you lost the btc I offered you for simply doing something that "anyone can do".

Then you try to spin, you are being ridiculous...  Wink
hdmediaservices

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:15:10 PM

Ok - you are back again.  LOL

Lets see - you wanted to buy coins I did not own at a very high price.  End of story.  Something tells me that if I did mine that many now or earlier that you would not buy them from me.  But no one will know because it is all talk.  Lets just stick to facts.

How much are your coins worth now?  Did you sell them on C-Cex for a good price or are you holding?

I thought we were done with this goofy discussion.  Last thing I wanted to see during my vacation.  LOL

damm315er

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:38:19 PM

Ok - you are back again.  LOL

Lets see - you wanted to buy coins I did not own at a very high price.  End of story.  Something tells me that if I did mine that many now or earlier that you would not buy them from me.  But no one will know because it is all talk.  Lets just stick to facts.

How much are your coins worth now?  Did you sell them on C-Cex for a good price or are you holding?

I thought we were done with this goofy discussion.  Last thing I wanted to see during my vacation.  LOL

LOL, there is NO vacation from crypto talk.  What were you thinking!?!?!

I sold some, and held some.  Made about $8.00 after electric for a day's mining with 15 mh/s, and have a few leftover for if it ever recovers.

And my offer was valid, as I've been here a while so you can see that I haven't ever stiffed anyone.  To be honest, I'm lucky that you didn't take me up on my offer to put by money where my mouth is, but the offer was valid.

Enjoy your vacation, and remember to use sunscreen..  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: