Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt Coin Miners - stop wasting hash and start making more money!  (Read 13696 times)
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:53:40 PM

Back from the beach.  Interesting trip when you travel with a 5 year old and a 6 month old baby. 

Wow - Altcoins are taking a hit -- due to BTC rising?  I assume everyone is mining LTC?

I would say $8.00 profit for a days worth of mining at 15Mh/s is a good profit.  If you could only scale that x10 or x100 - that would be sweet.

mart2000

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Been on the 'net since before Al Gore created it!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 02:33:34 PM

Back from the beach.  Interesting trip when you travel with a 5 year old and a 6 month old baby. 

Wow - Altcoins are taking a hit -- due to BTC rising?  I assume everyone is mining LTC?

I would say $8.00 profit for a days worth of mining at 15Mh/s is a good profit.  If you could only scale that x10 or x100 - that would be sweet.

WB hdmediaservices Smiley

I'm currently making ~ $3 / day after power cost (kind expensive stuff here). With 14 MH/s.

I was with my Grandkids over the weekend, a 5 1/2+ year old (that 1/2+ is very important to her, it means she is nearer to 6 than 5 LOL Cheesy  Kids, they are smarter than we were doncha think?  Also her sister, a 3 year old, and my newish Grandson  a 9 month old.  Fortunately I did not have to do any Nappy (diaper?) changes - I did that already for their Dads! They are in their 30's now and NO WAY am I changing THEIR Nappies now!

If you are saying that Smarterhash doesn't scale up into the GH/s region, then obviously I can't comment, except to ask if you didn't already have that conversation with the Owner/Admin before you got all cranky and he gave you a refund, no questions asked, as promised?

Look after them Kiddies, they grow up too fast and if you blink you will miss it.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 05:15:13 PM

I didn't ask for a refund.  He just gave me one because he didn't like me talking about the SONG coin mistake he made.

Almost all coins will not scale up in mining profitability.  The addition of larger hash will drive up the difficulty pretty quickly.  There are a couple of exceptions that re-target difficulty slower -- but they are rare.

smarterhash

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:18:15 PM

hdmediaservices

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:15:18 AM

Very authentic looking email there. 

Did you print it out and then scan the image so we could all see?

You seem to be quite active in the hardware business.  First Hashra Astros and now those 2nd generation LTCGear boards?  Any for sale?  Or are you keeping them all for your special data center in NJ? 

smarterhash

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:46:35 PM

SmarterHash now tracks the most profitable X11 coins too!
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:45:03 AM

SmarterHash now tracks the most profitable X11 coins too!

Is this still alive???  Smiley
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:49:13 AM

I think he trying to scam us ...
He want us to use his SYSTEM then not PAY US Angry
smarterhash

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:44:43 AM

very much alive and doing great! Smiley

pay you? like all pools, you set auto payouts.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:42:27 PM

very much alive and doing great! Smiley

pay you? like all pools, you set auto payouts.

So OP has negative Trust with scam warning about multiple accounts here and you seem to also represent the same site under a different account.

I haven't done much reading on your site yet but someone digging up a 2+ year old thread and you responding to it from a different account looks highly questionable IMO.
FixItDad

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:46:05 AM

@Eyedol-X
Just make sure you do VERY MUCH reading
and get the full storey

@s31joemhar
He want us to use his SYSTEM then not PAY US

Mate do a lot more research and get your facts straight before yah start sling mud!

I have done well mining with smarterhash over the years, creating coins for POS
and though now focus fully on POS wallets....
Every coin I mined was transfer-ed in full!

Even my VTR's do mighty fine now!
Thank you smarterhash.

@hdmediaservices
You seem to be quite active in the hardware business.  First Hashra Astros  (there where other machines before the Hashra Astros that came through)

This was  a legit reseller offer smarterhash offered to peeps to buy these rigs from him and he offered money back on these rigs
(fookin awesome deal for peeps who purchased through him)
The rigs never eventuated due the the scum of the earth Hashra owner who also rip 10k from myself personally,
wish i had done my deal through smarterhash could have got my money back!

FID
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:34:23 AM

Is this still avialable?

smarterhash

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

I travel quite a bit now on business so please don't be surprised it it takes me a few days to get back to you or respond to support requests - thanks
dieuluucanh

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:33:59 PM

Hello, I am going to subscribe but still have some questions need clarified:

- Does smarterhash support X11 algorithm?
- Is your pool compatible with nicehash hashrate buyer?
- Do you have auto-conversion to choosen coin such as BTC, LTC, DASH...?
- In the world of POW, hashpower is increasing all the time. It means that my subscription, let say 250 mhs, can be a lot less meaningful in future even within 1 year. Will you adjust it to protect subscriber?

Many thanks.
MnngSprvsr

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:14:34 PM

Can i use L3+ and D3 miner with smarterhash or only GPU Miner?
smarterhash

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:39:49 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 02:26:07 PM by smarterhash

- In the world of POW, hashpower is increasing all the time. It means that my subscription, let say 250 mhs, can be a lot less meaningful in future even within 1 year. Will you adjust it to protect subscriber?

Many thanks.

There are two parts to Smarterhash
Smartherhash.com is the mining income cost estimation engine that estimates income for about a dozen x11 coins and about 3 dozen scrypt coins.
the there are the mining pools. We have pools for most of the coisn we estimate income but for but all - pools.smarterhash.com

The pools look like conventional MPOS mining pools but have been modified to accept command from the smarterhash.com website in the sense that when you setup your miners, you point your miners to our two stratum servers: us.smarterhash.com or eu.smarterhash.com (one is your primary and one is your seconday).

On Smarterhash.com each of your miners is assigned a 'fixed' port number. Every miners has a mining port assigned for each of their machines.

You change coins you're mining through the smarterhash.com control paenl, not by getting on your machine and changing the port number like you do for other pools.

to answer your questions directly:
1) we support X11 - in fact I have 2,550 MH/s of X11 mining power myself
2) Is your pool compatible with nicehash hashrate buyer? - NO, bit it is compatible for miningrigrentals.com
3) Do you have auto-conversion to choosen coin such as BTC, LTC, DASH...? - no your are piad out int he coin your mine.
4) In the world of POW, hashpower is increasing all the time. It means that my subscription, let say 250 mhs, can be a lot less meaningful in future even within 1 year. Will you adjust it to protect subscriber? There is no way to protect the miner - this is the Wild West - you have to protect yourself by buying more mining power all the time if you want more or revenue (or just keep what you're getting today) and even that is never guaranteed because you are always reliant on the price of BTC.

Smiley

smarterhash

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:40:56 AM

Can i use L3+ and D3 miner with smarterhash or only GPU Miner?

we support Asic machines for X11 and scrypt coins.

We have NO GPU only algorithm coins.
MJJC

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

We are interested in subscribing to your service but have a few questions before doing so:

1) Regarding block reward rate, how do you determine the true, current, confirmed rate?
          (i.e. we have seen differences many times between the advertised rate and true rate).

2) Regarding difficulty, how do you determine the true, current difficulty relative to profitability
          and the hashing power of the miner itself?
          (i.e. not just the advertised difficulty program and the related posted difficulty figure).

3) Regarding total network hashrate, do you post the past current net hashrate continuum
          from the last week or two?
          (i.e. over the past week--this coin had anywhere from 25gh low to 50gh high net hashrate).

These questions may seem dumb, but we are newbies needing a good service like this.
       Thank You.

dieuluucanh

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:47:07 AM

Many thanks.

There are two parts to Smarterhash
Smartherhash.com is the mining income cost estimation engine that estimates income for about a dozen x11 coins and about 3 dozen scrypt coins.
the there are the mining pools. We have pools for most of the coisn we estimate income but for but all - pools.smarterhash.com

The pools look like conventional MPOS mining pools but have been modified to accept command from the smarterhash.com website in the sense that when you setup your miners, you point your miners to our two stratum servers: us.smarterhash.com or eu.smarterhash.com (one is your primary and one is your seconday).

On Smarterhash.com each of your miners is assigned a 'fixed' port number. Every miners has a mining port assigned for each of their machines.

You change coins you're mining through the smarterhash.com control paenl, not by getting on your machine and changing the port number like you do for other pools.

to answer your questions directly:
1) we support X11 - in fact I have 2,550 MH/s of X11 mining power myself
2) Is your pool compatible with nicehash hashrate buyer? - NO, bit it is compatible for miningrigrentals.com
3) Do you have auto-conversion to choosen coin such as BTC, LTC, DASH...? - no your are piad out int he coin your mine.
4) In the world of POW, hashpower is increasing all the time. It means that my subscription, let say 250 mhs, can be a lot less meaningful in future even within 1 year. Will you adjust it to protect subscriber? There is no way to protect the miner - this is the Wild West - you have to protect yourself by buying more mining power all the time if you want more or revenue (or just keep what you're getting today) and even that is never guaranteed because you are always reliant on the price of BTC.

Smiley

Could you take a look at ticket G9L-LXT-33H3. Thank you.
coldstorage

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:44:51 AM

Can anyone confirm smarterhash is still operating smoothly and still worth investing in?

Thank you Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: