Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359443 times)
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:33:14 AM

Next thing on the list is the hard fork, I am really sorry about the delays we have seen with this important update. An announcement will be made after that, regarding an important future project that will bring a lot of potential and interest to CBX.

Sorry if I am not posting much lately, but until this hard fork finally takes place there isn't much else that I can disclose...

Long time no post Vonspass. People are impatient and looking for updates. Also the price has been constantly dropping but me and the other true believers out there will just hold on to it and wait for your further announcement. Thanks

Well, it's people nature. We're in a fast-paced world already with so many investment opportunities out there like new ICOs, upcoming halving, holding of famous altcoins, trading, etc. With such, thanks for standing by CBX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:47:32 AM

Next thing on the list is the hard fork, I am really sorry about the delays we have seen with this important update. An announcement will be made after that, regarding an important future project that will bring a lot of potential and interest to CBX.

Sorry if I am not posting much lately, but until this hard fork finally takes place there isn't much else that I can disclose...

When will the hard fork will take place? What will be the changes that will be happening to CBX once this is implemented?
Lutzow

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:00:44 AM

When will the hard fork will take place? What will be the changes that will be happening to CBX once this is implemented?

We have a Vault and PoSP update (version 2.4.0) coming down the production line, which will be announced soon. This software adjustment will distribute the tx fees to block winner and Foundation (as per current poll results), it will make sure the 2% promised in the white papers is effectively distributed to CBX network and it will make the CBX change address procedure be safer against loss. This one will require a hard fork.

Maybe this new Vault, which will be even more rewarding while still following the 2% inflation profile will be our opportunity to go viral about PoSP ?  For sure I will ask pedrillo0 to publish text on all 30+ crypto forums we are registered to. Other than that, I am waiting for your suggestions how to best spread the good word... my opinion is the best instrument in crypto is word of mouth. Surely you all have friends who are in crypto - tell them about CBX!

Once people read how CBX is setup, its history, its community, they become sold on it!

In my opinion, CBX belongs to spot like #30 in CoinMarketCap, or close by; and that's just a start - the market sees it otherwise now - let's teach this stubborn market some respect!

I think this is the one that you're looking for bitwarrior. It will definitely be at our own benefits and it is more of an upgrade rather than the ones ETH has been dealing with which is corrective purposes.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:22:53 AM

let see how this coin moves after this new update its been a long dump ever since the btc price jump up I think it is time for this coin to move forward and bounce back, hoping that this new update will help us all succeed its been a long wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:41:23 AM

let see how this coin moves after this new update its been a long dump ever since the btc price jump up I think it is time for this coin to move forward and bounce back, hoping that this new update will help us all succeed its been a long wait.

And we're with you in this waiting game. As much as I'd like to help, there's not much I can do for the coin except buying some when fund is available. We're currently ranked 32 in C-cex, I'm not sure if someone is sends some votes there still.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:47:46 AM

And we're with you in this waiting game. As much as I'd like to help, there's not much I can do for the coin except buying some when fund is available. We're currently ranked 32 in C-cex, I'm not sure if someone is sends some votes there still.
yes sir we are all hoping and waiting for it I know most of us here still believing even some of those who already left.
good luck no need to panic staking still working good so in due time profit or getting even still possible because of this staking capability.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:32:12 PM

Hi guys, hope all are well. Ben, Alex and I continue to work hard on evolving CBX as we have for years now. We have some great accomplishments behind us and some big ones in the works now. It is easy to get frustrated by a declining price, believe me, we feel it too. We are large investors of not only our time, but also our finances. This is because we believe in the project and we believe in our abilities to achieve.

Thank you for those who contribute to and support this project. Development can only take things so far, a community is the key to success. More on upcoming hardfork soon.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:42:49 PM

I have a Question:
can I Back Up bootstrap files as well as like the wallet.dat file? some time my CBX vault get crashed because of direct computer turn off and I need to again synced the vault from beginning.
so If I can back up bootstrap file my self it would be great and too time saving for me.

my wallet just crashed today and now here is again 89000 blocks remaining.. this make me tired.
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 04:24:16 PM

I have a Question:
can I Back Up bootstrap files as well as like the wallet.dat file? some time my CBX vault get crashed because of direct computer turn off and I need to again synced the vault from beginning.
so If I can back up bootstrap file my self it would be great and too time saving for me.

my wallet just crashed today and now here is again 89000 blocks remaining.. this make me tired.

Yes you can and you can use the bootstrap from the website last updated May 27th.

http://cryptobullion.io/storage-use/

malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:08:44 PM

I have a Question:

Yes you can and you can use the bootstrap from the website last updated May 27th.

http://cryptobullion.io/storage-use/

A more recent bootstrap file would be in order Smiley.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 06:12:37 PM

I have a Question:

I already tried backup all bootstrap and all files in usd drive and install it in other computer its work fine for me..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:33:47 PM

I have a Question:

Hi. Here is some instruction on how to create one: http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=154
Not sure how the filenames relate to CBX but the idea should be same.
Lutzow

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:21:21 AM

I have a Question:

Hi. Here is some instruction on how to create one: http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=154
Not sure how the filenames relate to CBX but the idea should be same.

Thanks for this. I haven't tried this before. My latest wallet in a VPS has a blockchain downloaded from the scratch because everytime I use a bootstrap I'm getting some errors. I waited for a couple of days for it to be completed.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:31:47 AM

Hello. I have 200+ CBX and want to increase them by staking. can someone tell me how much can I get by staking them?
and how the staking system works? is there any specific link or thread where I can know the percentage and time of rewards? is crypto bullion reward stakers weekly bases or monthly bases?
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:47:16 AM

Hello. I have 200+ CBX and want to increase them by staking. can someone tell me how much can I get by staking them?
and how the staking system works? is there any specific link or thread where I can know the percentage and time of rewards? is crypto bullion reward stakers weekly bases or monthly bases?

I think it is better to wait until the devs team release the new version of CBX , the new staking system will give you the chance to make up to 50% profit from staking your coins , the devs team are working hard to release it . At present , staking is not much profitable , but soon sure it will be , and CBX has bright future , so hold your coins and stay tuned .
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:23:01 AM

Some info might be of interest to blockchain watchers Wink

Still a few wallets i have not found yet and if someone else that has used any of the exchanges in the past can confirm or the exchanges themselves in this thread we can get Cryptoid to tag those wallets.  
Looking for the old wallets that were used by Bittrex, Ecoinfund and Comkort so if anyone add those we will have a more complete picture.  Cryptoid does a remarkable job of identifying wallets.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/address.dws?124197.htm - Cryptsy Receiver - 124,649.167564 CBX
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/wallet.dws?125039.htm - Current CBX Foundation - 90,000.040269 CBX
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/wallet.dws?94382.htm - CBX Foundation (Old)  - 503.358041,    503.842142 CBX
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/wallet.dws?98254.htm - Yobit (offline) - 5,273.392255 CBX 5,274.108255 CBX, 380 known addresses
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/wallet.dws?98857.htm - Cryptopia - 18,407.18723 CBX 14,574.525083 CBX, 705 728 known addresses

Old Exchanges
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/wallet.dws?8245.htm - CoinEX (scam/hacked) - 339.165943 CBX 953 known addresses
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/wallet.dws?95022.htm - Crypto-Trade (closed) - 197.290188 CBX, 36 known addresses
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/wallet.dws?65213.htm - Coins-E - (scam) 12,675.897554 CBX, 221 known addresses
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/wallet.dws?2930.htm - Old Cryptsy (scam) - 15.100557 CBX, 9049 known addresses
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/wallet.dws?107709.htm - Banx.io (closed)- 0.000000 CBX, 55 known addresses

Bittrex - Huh (closed, had a market there in 2014, according to old CGB thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245086.3050)
EcoinFund - Huh (closed - scam? hacked? info needed)
Comkort - Huh (closed)

Of note is that Coins-e which is now offline completely ran off with 12,675 CBX stilll in their wallets, they never updated from CGB and these Canadian scammers may still attempt to move their coins in the future. Like Cryptsy these are coins that belong to their users and so it hoped that any attempt by those scammers to move or sell their coins will be noticed. Same for CoinEX which claimed it was hacked and disapperead with their users coins.
There is also still small amount in Cryptsy wallets that has not been moved, and may also exist other addresses not yet associated to their wallets, they had a very systematic method of staking then sweeping their CGB/CBX addresses every few months so may be even then the receivership is aware of. 9049 addresses seems small compared to total number of users they are belived to have had?

Can we get Cryptoid to tag all the above wallets?  It will make exploring CBX on Cryptoid so much clearer Smiley  

Really awesome post, Digit; I will send these addresses to CryptoID...
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:29:44 AM

CBX staking gains are reasonable, from 5% to 15% depemding on network status; mostly around 8%, while inflation of whole money offer is 2%

New hard fork will attribute a part of the tx fees to block winner, again making gains more interesting while not increasing inflation.

http://cryptobullion.io/white-paper/
Lutzow

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:09:40 AM

At current rate you'll get around 2 CBX per month in staking. The more CBX you keep staking the higher the your staking earnings will be but it will be proportional to that figure. BUT wait til the hardfork as it will give in more rewards without increasing the rate of inflation.

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:02:18 AM

I think it is better to wait until the devs team release the new version of CBX , the new staking system will give you the chance to make up to 50% profit from staking your coins , the devs team are working hard to release it . At present , staking is not much profitable , but soon sure it will be , and CBX has bright future , so hold your coins and stay tuned .

This information is incorrect. CBX will never install a system that will generate 50% profit.

Inflation is 2 % per year over the total network at max. The only reason people can earn ~8-15% is because many coins are not being staked so that part goes to people who do actively stake them.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:05:17 AM

CBX staking gains are reasonable, from 5% to 15% depemding on network status; mostly around 8%, while inflation of whole money offer is 2%

New hard fork will attribute a part of the tx fees to block winner, again making gains more interesting while not increasing inflation.

http://cryptobullion.io/white-paper/

nice update ben thanks for showing up and giving some light from those who already been demotivated since the price keeps moving down. I see how hard you work for it. good luck buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: