Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:09:01 PM

MTR ICO RELEASE VOTING PERIOD HAS ENDED!!!

The community has decided that the MTR Administration release 400K MTR and 120K Satoshi!

THANK YOU - To all voting participants!

ICO will start within the next 1-3 hours.

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560
FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:05:34 PM

MTR Administration has officially launched the sale of 4% (400k) MTR!!!!!!

The below BTC address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.

MTR ESCROW WALLET ADDRESS

1PbBX15MECYNpdpR6q6fjZb3yJFak6Yqwa

Please double, and triple check that you are sending your BTC to the right address!

Just to make sure - check the wallet address listed in the OP please, before you send your funds!

SET PRICE PER MTR: 0.00120000 BTC

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN 400K MTR SALE:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1PbBX15MECYNpdpR6q6fjZb3yJFak6Yqwa
Send me a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM that you would send MasterTrader777:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/ce0d138cca0f03faf602f97a179c2ea75d87ca90069f3da37c28bcdae3dc2a49

My Email Address is: youremail@goeshere.com
My MTR Address is: yourmtraddressgoeshere
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:17:00 AM

I have to say:

I like that the Altcoin market is in a desert like lull and that it likely will get a little thinner during the summer. (September - Jul 2016 will be popping though.)

I like that MTR is just plugging along whilst the altcoin market is dry & sleepy and unaware of just what is going on in here.

There are only 4 altcoins that I will buy hold and trade ATM.

MTR for me is the Gem and a 1-3 year long based on what I see it becoming.
The others are buy low and flip on 20-30% (and only because I know the dev. on 2)

MTR - I don't know the dev but have known of the Dev's work for quite a while and followed her work carefully.

So while it might cause MTR to not get the recognition it deserves in a kinda sleepy market right now ... I am quite sure that Angel investors and any investors who understand the marketplace will see what is brewing here.

Until they change this market I personally am enjoying this discovery at the ground floor !

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:18:38 AM

Hello Community,

Been up all night working on...

Feel Free to check it out and create an account.

*STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

www.ToshiTalk.com

Getting some rest,

MT
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:13:59 AM

Hello Community,

www.ToshiTalk.com

Getting some rest,

MT

very nice that you have the forum up ...

but ... windows theme? ...

ummm ...

#crysx

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:39:51 PM

Hello Community,

www.ToshiTalk.com

Getting some rest,

MT

ummm ...

#crysx

It very user friendly though Cool

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:10:20 PM

Hello Community,

www.ToshiTalk.com

Getting some rest,

MT

ummm ...

#crysx

nice job on the new forum, it actually looks great really like it, thanks for all the hard work you put into this mastertrader777.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:07:22 PM

Hello Community,

www.ToshiTalk.com

Getting some rest,

MT

ummm ...

#crysx

admittedly - it is easy to get around ...

but that innate connection with microsoft ... :| ...

guess you have your reasons ...

#crysx

Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:31:34 PM

The community has decided that the MTR Administration release 400K MTR and 120K Satoshi!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

I dont really get, may someone could clarify me... you can trade MTR at bittrex and c-cex, most of the time for roughly 35kSat with some one day pumps and now you want to sell 400k for 120kSats/Coin. Why?
No fud no nothing, just a question to understand such a move...
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:52:35 PM

Hello Community,

www.ToshiTalk.com

Getting some rest,

MT

ummm ...

#crysx

#crysx

Im really happy to see MTR growing out of this forum, ToshiTalk is looking cool.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:55:52 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 04:07:17 PM by jc12345

I dont really get, may someone could clarify me... you can trade MTR at bittrex and c-cex, most of the time for roughly 35kSat with some one day pumps and now you want to sell 400k for 120kSats/Coin. Why?

Sometimes it does not really matter how much you pay for a coin (within reason of course) but rather to get the coin for its earnings potential. MTR is rare and it is not everyday that a large amount gets on the market. The unsold will be withdrawn again as far as I understand. People that buy for 120k will be less likely to dump at lower prices and depending how much is sold will potential form a new floor just like what happened with the 31k first phase distributions.

You have to think long term and far ahead with this one.
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:18:20 PM

Sometimes it does not really matter how much you pay for a coin but rather to get the coin for its earnings potential. MTR is rare and it is not everyday that a large amount gets on the market. The unsold will be withdrawn again as far as I understand. People that buy for 120k will be less likely to dump at lower prices and depending how much is sold will potential form a new floor just like what happened with the 31k first phase distributions.

Thank you for your explanation..
I ve forgotten to think longterm in the altcoinscene..
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:23:47 PM

Sometimes it does not really matter how much you pay for a coin but rather to get the coin for its earnings potential. MTR is rare and it is not everyday that a large amount gets on the market. The unsold will be withdrawn again as far as I understand. People that buy for 120k will be less likely to dump at lower prices and depending how much is sold will potential form a new floor just like what happened with the 31k first phase distributions.

Yes long term is almost non-existent but there are here and there a coin that is working on something that could have a lasting impact.
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:28:35 PM

Yes long term is almost non-existent but there are here and there a coin that is working on something that could have a lasting impact.

The current mood of the altcoin scene has been all about quick turnarounds, i have seen quite a few great coins abandon by the community just b/c is a long term process to get where they need to be.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
pinkie31

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:44:45 PM

hello ive requested to try toshidesk as im a small early investor,   ive not recieved an email/response yet so thought id ask here.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:53:14 PM

Hello Community,

www.ToshiTalk.com

Getting some rest,

MT

ummm ...

#crysx

#crysx

No connection with Microsoft mate.

It's simply a theme I purchased from Theme Forrest called " Subway "

I'm not supporting Microsoft by any means..just giving the community another place to chat about ToshiDesk.

VC's like to see development blogs as well.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:55:30 PM

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

Please read this...

This is going to rock the Crypto world and make others take notice --  Wink

They will take notice when we hit them with this next update no one saw coming so quick!

Stay Tuned.

Grin

Best investment I made this year was buying into the ICO of MTR --- love the beta and looking forward to the future

Thanks for your continued support! Glad you are liking our progress.

So I just learned two very important things I should have known by now.

1. Mastertrader has a CoinMarket cap of $1.26 Million
2. Im actually #2 on the richlist and didnt even know it  Shocked

Vegas

+1

I see you're staking right along! Keep it up!

Thank you for being a big supporter.

How are you going to sell the extra coins? on Bittrex?

Thanks for asking. I'm going to release them ICO style in the forum. I don't have a problem after 14 days putting part of the remainder on Bittrex in small chunks to liven up the sell side. I don't want to see supporters paying trading fees for fundraising for Development Costs if I don't have to.

Can I ask what the rationale is behind the options available to us on the voting poll?

Why have you chosen the ask price to correspond with each amount of MTR to be released? And why does the ask price go up with the amount of coins being released?

Are you sure that you can sell that many coins for that high of a price?

Have you considered just releasing the coins and allowing the demand of the market to determine the price?

Infinitechaos, yes of course you may ask any and every question you have...I will always be here to answer them.

"Why have you chosen the ask price to correspond with each amount of MTR to be released? And why does the ask price go up with the amount of coins being released? "

The reason I have chosen to ask for a set price based on the amount of coins released is to raise the price floor proportionately with the influx of coin supply on the market. It protects you, the early investors. It's a strategy I believe will help manage against the possibility of someone trying to swing the price one way or the other. More coins on the free market ( ones not in cold storage, or staking wallets ) means more market activity...I want to make sure its not violent or abusive activity, so making the price floor higher with the bigger influx of coins protects against that.

"Are you sure that you can sell that many coins for that high of a price?"

No, I'm not 100% sure I can sell any set amount of coins. I do believe the Altcoin Market is rather dry at the moment. If we were to look at the MTR market, there aren't very many coins for sale. I want to increase market activity and volume enticing more market makers, and players to join into the market, community, and ToshiDesk Beta. With Open Beta right around the corner, now is the perfect time to release fresh coins on the market and by doing so create a new spark..that I feel is needed.

To give you an idea of the costs associated with this operation, during the last three months we have built ToshiDesk, funded the infrastructure to run it on, funded various software purchases and funded partnerships with data providers. Additionally, DCGirl has spent these three months working full-time, without compensation, building both the ToshiDesk charting library and all of the backend systems necessary to support all of the data we are providing.

The ICO that we are laying out now would be used for promotions, and to cover some of the costs accrued to date – and allow us to continue to develop at our current pace.

Coins that are not sold in the community ICO will be placed in a Slush Wallet and will be used as needed for marketing, partnerships, etc. They will NOT be staked.

"Have you considered just releasing the coins and allowing the demand of the market to determine the price?"

Yes, I have considered this option but have ruled it out as not being the best option on hand...for a number of reasons.

The alt coin market is just dead right now, there are too many pump and dump scams taking place...with devs running off with Investors money - forcing more and more people to leave the Crypto Space completely.

I also don't want the burden of having to pick up peoples dead weight ( coins new market entrants have bought ) on the way up as the market shapes to its new price as ICO coins are being sold. Lets say 250K coins get sold in the upcoming ICO for 120K sats - what would happen to the coins on the market under the 120K sat level. In my eyes...they would be bought up - and we would achieve the corresponding price floor in conjunction to the ICO price of 120K. If I were to do things the way you mentioned, and put the coins for sale up on the market I feel we would have less of a possibility of selling them. I need money for development and licensing...I can't rely on the Bittrex Market to raise those funds.  

I feel we did amazingly well using the Community style ICO option in the beginning, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Hope this addresses your concerns.

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:57:52 PM

The current mood of the altcoin scene has been all about quick turnarounds, i have seen quite a few great coins abandon by the community just b/c is a long term process to get where they need to be.

We are fully committed to go the distance on this.

Already off to a great start!

Thanks for your support fellas.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:29:19 AM

hello ive requested to try toshidesk as im a small early investor,   ive not recieved an email/response yet so thought id ask here.

Yes, I see your message.

11 Hrs Ago.

I was just going to bed after being up all night for the 5th time this week.

I will get you approved in a few mins.

I appreciate your support Pinke31!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Valta Crypto

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 05:11:19 PM

Why price so high already?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: