Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229718 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:00:36 PM

Good point, I'm on the fence for the moment.

In your OP you have 110K for public, but when you mention crowd funding you state  
"There are three rounds to this offering, spanning a three week period. Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR. Concluding those initial rounds, MTR will provide the Crypto community a seven-day Proof of Work mining period rewarding 10,000 MTR.".

"Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR"

shouldn't this  be 100,000 MTR?

are Rounds 1 and 2 coins split evenly?
and what is the end date of the 1st round?

I also have to keep in mind that if you "In the event developers abandon MasterTrader Coin" I can loose 70% of my investment.

Thank you for your questions as it's our pleasure to answer them for you.

--- "Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR" ---

Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR *each* totaling 100,000 MTR

My apologizes, as we are making that edit now.

--- "Are Rounds 1 and 2 coins split evenly?" ---

Yes that is correct...to respectfully reiterate, Rounds I and II will both represent the distribution of 50,000 MTR each totaling 100,000 MTR and POW will roll 10,100 blocks @ 1 MTR per POW block mined.

--- "What is the end date of the 1st round?" ---

The end date of the 1st round is 2/20/15 - 11:59 PM EST

We are coding a countdown timer now and will get that updated on the OP shortly.

--- "In the event developers abandon MasterTrader Coin I can loose 70% of my investment." ---

MTR administration believes offering these preventative measures is protecting the investors and offering a fail safe for the crypto community. We don't believe any other developers in this industry have offered such fail safe and we feel its a valuable safety net for the industry as a whole. MTR administration is agreeing to hold 30% of the entire crowdfunding raised in a long term development contingency plan that is outlined in the Escrow agreement displayed in the OP, and in OgNasty's 2nd post. OgNasty signed this with his MIT Server PGP key and we believe the agreement was a good move to make for MTR and the community so we spent the countless nights writing and revising to make it happen.

I hope these answers to your questions settle the concerns you had.

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:28:29 PM

Rebranding on Wallets is currently underway. We are working on compiling Mac now and that should be taken care of by the end of the day.

But for now here are the Windows previews.

MTR Wallet Preview:
MTR Wallet with embedded Block Explorer:

*Wallets will be released after Crowdfunding periods, and links will updated above*
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:09:58 PM

If you have questions and would like answers...please call us! We are available to answer your questions LIVE over the phone! We look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to contact our LIVE Support line to speak with a member of our MTR staff!

Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
Contact Email: admin@mastertradercoin.com
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:29:24 PM

If you have questions and would like answers...please call us! We are available to answer your questions LIVE over the phone! We look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to contact our LIVE Support line to speak with a member of our MTR staff!

Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
Contact Email: admin@mastertradercoin.com

I dig this, i would be giving you a call before doing my investment.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:03:12 AM

Rebranding on Wallets is currently underway. We are working on compiling Mac now and that should be taken care of by the end of the day.

But for now here are the Windows previews.

MTR Wallet Preview:
MTR Wallet with embedded Block Explorer:

*Wallets will be released after Crowdfunding periods, and links will updated above*

clean looking wallet so far, now is just to wait for the first round to be over.
larsson

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:56:45 AM

IF all of this is true, this will be one hell of a ride!!!
Pretty hard to believe tho.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:31:47 AM

when does the POW phase begin?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:15:00 PM

when does the POW phase begin?

Thanks for you question.

Proof of Work Period will begin after both crowdfunding periods have completed.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:20:33 PM

Devs would you be willing to give us your identity/linkedin pages? If not, could you please elaborate why not? thanks in advance!
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:33:33 PM

IF all of this is true, this will be one hell of a ride!!!
Pretty hard to believe tho.

Thanks for your input. We here at MTR administration feel Crypto needs a facebook like interacting platform specifically for traders. It's going to be nice to be able to go to one place for all your daily updates for coins and traders you follow. This will be alot better than going to twitter, facebook, media feed sites for your coin news info. If I may ask, what is hard to believe and I will do my best to clear the air?

Right now, we are currently in talks in IBankBitcoins ( Rated #1 Crypto Analyst - 2014 ) to be an endorsing like Master for the ToshiDesk Platform. http://ibankbitcoins.com/

MTR administration is making the necessary plays to make this platform successful. If you want a breakdown of the tasks completed and the task on the table just please let us know and we will outline that information.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:57:56 PM

Devs would you be willing to give us your identity/linkedin pages? If not, could you please elaborate why not? thanks in advance!

Hello Geenstijl,

Appreciate your presence and please allow me to answer your question. It's actually a good one and we are glad you asked.

---Devs would you be willing to give us your identity/linkedin pages? If not, could you please elaborate why not? thanks in advance!---

MTR administration is currently in the process of getting Coin Source verified (Highest Rating) and we believe this is a good start for the matter.

MTR administration wishes to stay private in the short comings for a few reasons:

When a company is private, that company can raise funds from outside sources other than crowdfunding. This will allow us to gain funding from outside private investors and VC's from all parts of the world, with ZERO restrictions. This is very important to us. This means if we don't raise enough from Crowdfunding to complete the necessary tasks at hand for complete MTR development we can easily start reaching out to angel investors and private VC's. We made the whitepaper as professional as we could for this very reason.

The 10M coins in the reserve will be used for situations like this and they will act as a stock for investors to buy into when the opportunity presents itself.

When we said "short comings" - allow me to explain. Normally when private companies get a major investment, it's protocol for that company to prelude into a public company and entity. This also allows MTR administration to invest into the company's share holdings (10M), and ultimately will help raise capital at the same time

UPS chose to go public in 1999 after 92 years in business (privately) to raise the amount of capital necessary to compete in the global delivery marketplace.

MTR administration currently wishes to take this route and believes its the best move in the matter for gradual growth.

As mentioned above, we appreciate your question, and we hope this answer is a suitable response for you.

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:06:30 PM

Hello Geenstijl,

Appreciate your presence and please allow me to answer your question. It's actually a good one and we are glad you asked.

---Devs would you be willing to give us your identity/linkedin pages? If not, could you please elaborate why not? thanks in advance!---

MTR administration is currently in the process of getting Coin Source verified (Highest Rating) and we believe this is a good start for the matter.

MTR administration wishes to stay private in the short comings for a few reasons:

When a company is private, that company can raise funds from outside sources other than crowdfunding. This will allow us to gain funding from outside private investors and VC's from all parts of the world, with ZERO restrictions. This is very important to us. This means if we don't raise enough from Crowdfunding to complete the necessary tasks at hand for complete MTR development we can easily start reaching out to angel investors and private VC's. We made the whitepaper as professional as we could for this very reason.

The 10M coins in the reserve will be used for situations like this and they will act as a stock for investors to buy into when the opportunity presents itself.

When we said "short comings" - allow me to explain. Normally when private companies get a major investment, it's protocol for that company to prelude into a public company and entity. This also allows MTR administration to invest into the company's share holdings (10M), and ultimately will help raise capital at the same time

UPS chose to go public in 1999 after 92 years in business (privately) to raise the amount of capital necessary to compete in the global delivery marketplace.

MTR administration currently wishes to take this route and believes its the best move in the matter for gradual growth.

As mentioned above, we appreciate your question, and we hope this answer is a suitable response for you.

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com

Good to know the answer. Private is something else than Anonymous.
I think every investor can decide for himself whether it is sufficient.

Thanks.
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:13:11 PM

I would say to invest cautiously.
We see many coins with beautiful graphics cause losses.

Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:27:06 PM

Hello Geenstijl,

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com

Thanks.

well put together, also appreciate the extra information on a future scenario.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:31:31 PM

is there a date set for the pow stage? im down to mine this, but i might just get a bit of action of that crowd sale.
mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:22:39 PM

Hello Geenstijl,

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com

Thanks.

Wait,  "private"  vs  "public" doesn't have anything to do with whether the identities of the owners are known.  Those terms refer to whether the public can buy shares in the company, not whether it's possible to know the identities of the people who are running it. 

"Private"  doesn't mean  "run by anonymous individuals." The identities of the administration running UPS weren't obscured behind fictitious names before UPS went public. 

Since you are doing something similar to making an offer to buy 'shares' of this 'company' (in altcoin terms),  mastertradercoin would not qualify as as "private" even by that definition.  You are scrambling up a number of concepts here.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:32:45 PM

Hello Geenstijl,

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com

Thanks.

Wait,  "private"  vs  "public" doesn't have anything to do with whether the identities of the owners are known.  Those terms refer to whether the public can buy shares in the company, not whether it's possible to know the identities of the people who are running it.  

"Private"  doesn't mean  "run by anonymous individuals." The identities of the administration running UPS weren't obscured behind fictitious names before UPS went public.  

Since you are doing something similar to making an offer to buy 'shares' of this 'company' (in altcoin terms),  mastertradercoin would not qualify as as "private" even by that definition.  You are scrambling up a number of concepts here.

Your absolutely right, I apologize for using a poor choice of “terms”, my intentions are to provide transparency across the board. As mentioned previously MTR administration is currently undergoing verification process right now with an accredited service provider CoinSource. I hope you we're able to grasp the concept I attempted to deliver. We aren't trying to be anonymous.

We've watched many coins become victims of pump & dumps. Developers released the entirety of their currency without placing an emphasis on how to secure market capitalization or the ability to scale the currency appropriately, similar to a child being thrown to a pack of wolves. MTR Admin realizes value is derived from scarcity, and we intend to fully implement a winning formula many successful predecessors have provided in recent past. The exchanges or any altcoin marketplace will not be flooded with MTR. In fact, MTR administration will create an atmosphere and environment where the ability to acquire MTR will be exceedingly difficult. We care about the value and respect MTR will garner within the Crypto community.

In Summary Identification to CoinSource will be posted by Tuesday at the latest, I hope I've provided some clarity to your concerns.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:18:48 AM

I have few questions on this...

1. Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase? In not, then what is the point in dividing the distribution into two phases? Why not to have just one phase with 100,000 coins distributed to make it simple?

2. What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how? I didn't find any info on this in the crowdfunding agreement...

If there are answers to those questions somewhere in the thread, please just point me to them.. Thanks!

... this space is not for rent ...
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:17:03 AM

1. Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase? In not, then what is the point in dividing the distribution into two phases? Why not to have just one phase with 100,000 coins distributed to make it simple?

2. What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how? I didn't find any info on this in the crowdfunding agreement...

If there are answers to those questions somewhere in the thread, please just point me to them.. Thanks!

I have the same questions, and also would like to know how we can see the current crowdfund btc collected.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:40:53 AM

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.Twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

Hello,

Thanks for your questions.

---"Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase?"---

Yes, each phase (1 & 2) will reward 50,000 MTR proportionately to the BTC crowd sale within that specific phase. The first phase of the crowd sale was to gauge the level of interest in what MTR administration has to offer. The first phase was also intended to give early investors and supporters potentially, a better price per coin considering we didn't intend to launch a full blown marketing plan until the second phase.

The second phase is geared towards conservative investors. Everyone is different and will make an investment based upon their own level of comfort. MTR administration wanted some time to pass between each crowd-funding phase allowing time for these type of important questions to surface and be answered. MTR is a quality coin and has the support of a quality development team. We have no plans on rushing things simply to make a quick "Buck".

---"What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how?"---

MTR administration is currently engineering ToshiDesk, a much needed social trading platform we feel will enhance crypto trading overall. If MTR administration could raise at least 100-150 BTC, we would comfortably be able to complete development of ToshiDesk and market the product effectively. In case the crowd-sale proved to be unsuccessful, our Development team will continue working based on deferred compensation agreements. We have put a lot of our own funding into this project and my team has been working on this concept for months.

These talks have been had many times and I feel I have a great plan B, C in the event the minimum would not be raised. Development would never cease here at MasterTrader HQ, as I have developers that believe not only in the project, but believe in me and have already invested personally into achieving our goal. The developers are not just some hired freelancer help I found on Odesk, these are my personal friends dating back to high school days and others that I have met over the many years being involved in Crypto.

We have all been silent about my project for many months, and if you think money is going to stop me from making my dream come true, then you're mistaken. It's a question...and I respect you asking it, but I'm giving you some true words from the heart as the answer. I have a lot of passion and determination when it comes to achieving my personal goals, and I will do my best to show the whole community this over the coming weeks. I just need a little support from the community to speed up the project and bring it to the light.

I have launched this thread without clicking the option to allow me to delete comments or concerns, trying to be 100% transparent. This is what crypto needs in my opinion. CoinSource live trust rating meeting is tomorrow at 12PST, and you will be updated with that info as soon as it becomes available and posted on the official CoinSource ratings page.

I'm grateful to have people like you coming here checking it out and answering these questions. They are all very legitimate questions and I hope my response has settled your concerns.

Invest Wisely,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com

twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: