Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:48:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange  (Read 112919 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:47:53 AM

200k dumped, i was waiting for a dump, but 200000  Undecided

lol no big deal, just loose coins shuffling into stronger hands Tongue
KryptoLyding

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:28:28 AM

Presenting AeroME's Website

www.aerome.org

Want an easy understanding of what AeroME is?
Our website will tell you. Check it out for all the information you need on AeroME.

This is what I have been working on the latest week, and released to the investor club yesterday.
If you see any errors, or have suggestions, dont hesitate to post under here or PM me.

New | AeroME Vision

Majika has writen a description and a summary of the AeroME vision.
It's a fantastic read, so take a look.
Aware of the spelling mistakes, will fix them up asap, but its readable anyhow.

If you should feel like tipping some for the efforts it took to build this, here is an AM address:
AQyxuEVJiNUrmfuuEG9Radtu2j78iSdMVp

Note: Not optimized for Mobile view, that will come asap.

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
murderouskirk

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:35:45 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 06:08:40 AM by murderouskirk

mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:02:25 AM

I haven't been up to date with this coin so can you guys help me out? I only have a Cryptsy account and the price is cheap right now. So is there something I'm missing? Or can I buy aero from Cryptsy?
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:08:01 AM

I haven't been up to date with this coin so can you guys help me out? I only have a Cryptsy account and the price is cheap right now. So is there something I'm missing? Or can I buy aero from Cryptsy?

Do not buy Aero from any where it has changed to AeroMe.  You can buy AeroMe on bittrex.
murderouskirk

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:02:23 AM

hey dev and community  Cheesy

if i have or buy Aero Coin , how to i Convert AERO ( crypsty ) coin to AeroME ( bittrex ) thanks

Don't buy the old Aero from cryptsy. The coin-swap has already happened. Late swaps have been happening on a case by case basis, mostly via the community's generosity. The dev has been late swapping some but I think he's been checking to see when the aero was acquired (as in coins purchased before the swap period expired). If people have aero, post about it politely and the community will see if they can / want to help. Being rude (not that anyone has been lately, but it happens here and there...) is a quick way to not get your coins attended to. Just writing this out because I have a bad feeling we are about to get hit with the cryptsy holders finally looking into what they are holding Sad

There are gonna be a lot of requests to swap now that cryptsy is closing the Aero market.  Everyone should know exactly what they are holding and why, just like you would a stock.  I feel sorry for the developer having to deal with this aftermath. 
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:08:31 AM

Is the swap still taking place?

No the swap has ended

"Open or Pending
Sorted by Date Created
You don't have any tickets in current view"

Was just curious what will happen to those aero coins still being traded on cryptsy. You know those folks will be knocking on the door soon and fudding up a storm because they missed the swap.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:45:09 AM

No the swap has ended

"Open or Pending
Sorted by Date Created

Was just curious what will happen to those aero coins still being traded on cryptsy. You know those folks will be knocking on the door soon and fudding up a storm because they missed the swap.

We are AeroME Community we don't care about Fudders Tongue Because we know AeroME from A to Z Smiley
Kwattro

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:16:48 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 05:53:04 AM by Kwattro

I suggest we send the complainers back to Cryptsy. We have been warning them for a long time and they only reacted a few days ago. Maybe they get some Cryptsy points to compensate for their loss. Anyway I don't think there are many Aerocoins on cryptsy anymore.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
murderouskirk

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:00:10 AM

I suggest we send the complainers back to Cryptsy. We have been warning them for a long time and they only reacted a few days ago. Maybe the get some Cryptsy points to compensate for their loss. Anyway I don't think there are many Aerocoins on cryptsy anymore.

Probably something best figured out when the need arises. I don't think anyone is actually asking for swaps right now.
aeros (OP)

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 04:37:55 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 05:04:39 PM by aeros

No the swap has ended

"Open or Pending
Sorted by Date Created

Yes its a legitimate concern and something which will require careful consideration as murderouskirk states "when the need arises".

hey dev and community  Cheesy

if i have or buy Aero Coin , how to i Convert AERO ( crypsty ) coin to AeroME ( bittrex ) thanks

...Late swaps have been happening on a case by case basis, mostly via the community's generosity.

The dev has been late swapping some but I think he's been checking to see when the aero was acquired (as in coins purchased before the swap period expired).

This is exactly the case. I am here not only to develop for our project but also to protect us too. I have to scrutinize any and all requests.

If people have aero, post about it politely and the community will see if they can / want to help. Being rude (not that anyone has been lately, but it happens here and there...) is a quick way to not get your coins attended to.

As murderouskirk expressed above any concerns which could arise from the recent decision by Cryptsy to close the AERO/BTC market will be looked at. As I have always said I'm here to help make sure things are honest & fair for us all.  AERO holders will be assisted in an orderly fashion if its decided there is a genuine grounds for valid swap claims the best course of action will be decided as a community consensus.

It is very important any questions or queries put to our community in done so in a respectful, and considerate manor.
If we all approach this with this mindset I don't see why there will be any issues. If people are respectful and ask in a polite way, I am almost certain they will be meet with a much more receptive community and dev  where the likelihood of a amicable solution could be found Wink

With most problems a solution can be much easier to reach, if the complainant share a mutual respect with the individual(s) they have an issue with from the start. This will help to keep tempers down (if it ever gets to that point).  

Just writing this out because I have a bad feeling we are about to get hit with the cryptsy holders finally looking into what they are holding Sad

I wouldn't say I have a bad feeling per se but I am preparing what could be to come in the next few days ahead.  I hate to say this but ignorance is something which we cannot always be protected against. Its our own individual responsibility to stay upto date on our investments, at the very least check up & monitor at a minimum of twice maybe three times per week (if not sooner like on an hourly basis!) to ensure you are on trend and with the curve. Its essential you stay up to date on current news and/or any important announcements.

To be clear the last thing I ever want to see any anyone person's involved with AERO/AM project to get hurt unnecessarily if there is something in my power to help fix.

I suggest we send the complainers back to Cryptsy. We have been warning them for a long time and they only reacted a few days ago. Maybe the get some Cryptsy points to compensate for their loss. Anyway I don't think there are many Aerocoins on cryptsy anymore.

This is a good suggestion which could go some way to providing a solution to the issue.
However, we are again assuming there will definitely be issues, we need to keep perspective adn wait to see what happens.

Perhaps when we have have a better idea of the types/range of numbers which are affected by this transition its definitely something which I could convey to the Cryptsy Team.

Cryptsy points could also be used as a partial percentage of the costs with the remainder being offset by both a combined effort from AeroME community donations and the CFund on an individual basis.

But I have the feeling we are again jumping the gun a bit here too..

I can only assume if Cryptsy points were to be offered by Cryptsy It would be a matter of a couple of weeks to a few months until any cryptsy points outlaid for this issue are fully recouped from "AM" trading fee's.

This is a great suggestion Kwattro and is something which I will bring up with the Cryptsy team after we have all the facts in place and a true reflection on the "actual" levels of exposure we have with this matter.

Regards,

Majika

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:43:06 PM

Hey guys. Now listing AeroME on Cryptonator website https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/AM-BTC and in Cryptonator Android / iPhone apps. Enjoy!

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
murderouskirk

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:10:17 AM

Hey guys. Now listing AeroME on Cryptonator website https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/AM-BTC and in Cryptonator Android / iPhone apps. Enjoy!

Awesome!
murderouskirk

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:16:37 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 10:59:59 PM by murderouskirk

bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:05:05 AM

Another good news about AM . I watched up post about site and website of AEROME is awesome . AM will touch 1$ in near future it is great coin.
aeros (OP)

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 01:18:49 PM

AeroME community,

Team Cryptonator kudos on your service!!

It gives great encouragement so see AeroME branching out over various "third-party" services just as cryptonator.com has rolled out.

I would like to extend the gratitude on behalf or myself and also on behalf of the AeroME community for helping to spread the "AeroME love" via your service.

The service you have provided will lower the entrance requirements for the average Joe public to keep up to date with AM prices and crypto prices in general !

I hope this goes without saying, if there is anything you feel, we as a community can help with please dont hessitate in letting us know.
We will be happy to help in whatever ways we can Smiley

Best Regards,

Majika & AeroME community !

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:05:13 PM

The cryptonator app is really really good.

Just downloaded it onto my ipad.

A very handy tool to watch my AeroMe investment grow.

Cool work

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:34:36 AM

It's only declining whats happening investors left  Huh

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:54:16 AM

since you not put your 12 coin orders Tongue

murderouskirk

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:09:44 PM

since you not put your 12 coin orders Tongue

Cheap coins for new and old investors alike is what's going on! I'm picking more up Smiley it's just minor swings.. no big deal. The platform is still coming Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: