Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange  (Read 112913 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:51:14 PM

aeros (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 03:18:43 PM

This is a clearly a bit off-topic however I think its important to reassure the community how security considerations are problematic to resolve fully without a deep understanding of the issues in a clear meaningful way. This white paper by Stephan Verbücheln (see below) which elaborates on the YY97 whitepaper was passed to me only the other day which kind of shifts my focus, for the moment on to the way which I have implemented ECDSA (Elliptical-curve DSA) mechanisms for the platform.  Without giving the specifics about how exactly I based the cyphers to form the crypto algorithms for the platform away in great detail.

Finding a method to provide a fairly low computationally reliable method to resolve the proof stage by using "off-the shelf" tools/utilities/libraries and not a pure custom ASM based approach has now been brought into doubt. I am revisiting some of my past decisions surrounding the security for the processes within crucial components/portions of the code to see how this can be adapted or modified fairly quickly.

This may sound over the top or even paranoid, however the consequences of the presence of anomalies could produce an inherent flaw in the overall security profile for the platform will could be exploited and prove devastating, there are several freely available methods to resolve this "blip/concern" and is something which I believe you should all take a look at and understand the possible ramifications when interacting on the BC. A understanding even in simplistic terms how vulnerable some otherwise seemingly secure systems can be.

If it can be exploited it will be exploited which is just the reason why off the shelf libraries and code bases must always be scrutinized before implementation and not just take for granted that because its a almost standard toolset (take openssl as an example) then it will work flawlessly. This is just not always the case and is why I am taking matters of this nature slightly more seriously. 

https://www2.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~verbuech/klepto-ecdsa/klepto-ecdsa.pdf

Back on topic..
Oh yeah, did someone say the 2 month VIP competition for AltcoinFoundation was bullshit or something like that ?? humm...

@murderouskirk: If nobody has had a moment to fix the Auto-inviter for slack I will take a peek when i have a moment. Please ping to remind me to take a look, thanks

--Majika

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
Kwattro

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:32:47 AM

@murderouskirk: If nobody has had a moment to fix the Auto-inviter for slack I will take a peek when i have a moment. Please ping to remind me to take a look, thanks

--Majika

Majika, that issue has been solved thanks to collaboration between Murderouskirk and allied Dev. Thanks for that to both of them.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:36:18 AM

--Majika

That issue has been solved Majika thanks to collaboration with allied Dev.

also almost done testing connecting  Irc with  Slack

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:25:49 AM

What a great coin! Grin It is only 8 months old and already has a logo Roll Eyes
Someone even mentioned that the coin will also have source code one day Shocked Bravo!
uhh troll.. gtfo
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:38:35 PM

What a great coin! Grin It is only 8 months old and already has a logo Roll Eyes
Someone even mentioned that the coin will also have source code one day Shocked Bravo!
uhh troll.. gtfo

A hero shit member?
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:31:06 AM

Why so silent atmosphere? Volume (24h) is $4! Bravo! Grin
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 02:48:14 PM

Any thoughts on Crave?  Market on masternodes???  Looks like it's the first coin to actually implement a market...

I still have hope in Aero!!!

PTseller
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:05:27 AM

Any thoughts on Crave?  Market on masternodes???  Looks like it's the first coin to actually implement a market...

I still have hope in Aero!!!

Just waiting for Dev update so much silent here..
Already so much delay and we don't know when market going to be released Sad march already over.
Kwattro

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:57:20 PM

Just keep being patient. We will be rewarded for our faith in this project.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
djemphol

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:23:15 PM

regards all,
i'm joining aero, hope this coin would be great Smiley

| xrp | xcp |
PTseller
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:23:46 AM

regards all,
i'm joining aero, hope this coin would be great Smiley

Welcome buddy to AM Community Smiley see you on the slack group Smiley please join slack so you can get in touch with AeroME community!
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 08:35:40 PM

I Believe AeroME has what it takes to become a Brand everybody trusts in the Crypto World however I believe there should be
more transparency from Majika who is the developer of this project.

Even just a Hi guys sorry about the delays however we are getting closer with each passing moment for example.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
PTseller
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:11:42 PM

I Believe AeroME has what it takes to become a Brand everybody trusts in the Crypto World however I believe there should be
more transparency from Majika who is the developer of this project.

Even just a Hi guys sorry about the delays however we are getting closer with each passing moment for example.

We don't have any problem with the delay as we know it's not a easy project but a regular updates will be good for community and price of AM also. But Dev never understand that Sad that's the main and big problem. TBH i really believe this project is way better than other Altcoins. And AM Platform will be awesome gift to Crypto World Smiley

Dear Dev,

A Regular update will be good and the march is already over and we already delay with 2 weeks Sad what's going behind the scene if you please update us on regular basis that will be good for community.
LeSmoke

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:57:56 AM

The Dev is drunk again or just hiding Angry I am sick of this waiting Angry So much time wasted...

You wasted much more time on writing your retared comments.

@LeSmoke
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:17:03 PM

The Dev is drunk again or just hiding Angry I am sick of this waiting Angry So much time wasted...

You wasted much more time on writing your retared comments.

Good answer!  Grin
ViciousPlayer

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:29:22 PM

X1235 is mostly a troll. The thing is what he is posting is actually coming into fruition.

He could at least be more delicate about it, but I am starting to believe him.
The last couple of messages are true.

After the scammer KL left, he stopped posting and stopped using his sock puppet accounts to make it seem like there are actually more people interested in this when there really are not.

Maj keeps delaying and delaying. There was supposed to be a release in February, then it was delayed til March and March had nothing to show for. Then it got delayed again and the dev goes dark.

The dev can't meet his deadlines and that is bad. It causes investors to lose faith. Buy support has left. This thread is mostly dead as no one cares about AM. People are not interested anymore. Even if the dev releases, it won't matter. It just won't matter. There won't be epic price rises because no one will care. That is the state of things.

I am not saying the dev is a scammer, but that he misled us. The price will stay low and it won't go up. It's sad because every altcoin is out there to do one thing: take your BTC.
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:31:37 PM

X1235 is mostly a troll. The thing is what he is posting is actually coming into fruition.

After the scammer KL left, he stopped posting and stopped using his sock puppet accounts to make it seem like there are actually more people interested in this when there really are not.

Maj keeps delaying and delaying. There was supposed to be a release in February, then it was delayed til March and March had nothing to show for. Then it got delayed again and the dev goes dark.

The dev can't meet his deadlines and that is bad. It causes investors to lose faith. Buy support has left. This thread is mostly dead as no one cares about AM. People are not interested anymore. Even if the dev releases, it won't matter. It just won't matter. There won't be epic price rises because no one will care. That is the state of things.

I am not saying the dev is a scammer, but that he misled us. The price will stay low and it won't go up. It's sad because every altcoin is out there to do one thing: take your BTC.

Seriously mate! Just sell up and get out of cryptos! This thing ain't for you! For the record it was KL that gave the March deadline! Majika has stated since last July he won't give a deadline!

My only advice for you and X123whatever is any altcoin is pure speculation NOT an investment! As soon as you understand that the sooner you can stop with pantie wetting posts like that! And hopefully X123complete bellend can stop being a pathetic keyboard warrior who only ever gets brave behing a screen! Anyone getting upset and abusive because the price hasn't risen has a lot to learn and should probably stay well away from the crypto scene until they've learned how it all works!
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:42:57 AM

we have 275 ppl on slack who don't give shit about troll post here

thats why no one is posting here

murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:56:58 AM

Seriously mate! Just sell up and get out of cryptos! This thing ain't for you! For the record it was KL that gave the March deadline! Majika has stated since last July he won't give a deadline!

My only advice for you and X123whatever is any altcoin is pure speculation NOT an investment! As soon as you understand that the sooner you can stop with pantie wetting posts like that! And hopefully X123complete bellend can stop being a pathetic keyboard warrior who only ever gets brave behing a screen! Anyone getting upset and abusive because the price hasn't risen has a lot to learn and should probably stay well away from the crypto scene until they've learned how it all works!

REKT hahaha

we have 275 ppl on slack who don't give shit about troll post here

thats why no one is posting here

^This^
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: