Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange  (Read 112917 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:54:21 AM

Why isnt everyone ignoring X1235? Why are you taking time to answer him louie6925?

Don't forget, don't feed the troll Smiley

I know I shouldn't as its what attention whores like X1235 want, but when they are this clueless its hard not to make fun of them!!! More for my own amusement I guess!

Given your rustic habits to insult, most probably the French culture does not descend from shaved monkeys like you. Define the adjective clueless please. How come a baboon, look in the mirror if you feel offended, knows everything and everyone else knows nothing? BTW, if you wife or anyone else in your family has issues with the morality, then save your "brilliant" definition whore for her / him. Or don't, keep your meaningless statements for future investors, no one would try to control a fierce and vicious baboon.
louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:17:34 AM

Why isnt everyone ignoring X1235? Why are you taking time to answer him louie6925?

I know I shouldn't as its what attention whores like X1235 want, but when they are this clueless its hard not to make fun of them!!! More for my own amusement I guess!

Given your rustic habits to insult, most probably the French culture does not descend from shaved monkeys like you. Define the adjective clueless please. How come a baboon, look in the mirror if you feel offended, knows everything and everyone else knows nothing? BTW, if you wife or anyone else in your family has issues with the morality, then save your "brilliant" definition whore for her / him. Or don't, keep your meaningless statements for future investors, no one would try to control a fierce and vicious baboon.

Have not got a clue what you just wrote there?Huh? Got bored by the second sentence! Some tripe about French monkeys that he wants to shave?Huh Although think I might of hit a nerve with him!! Lol
X1235

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:03:22 AM

Have not got a clue what you just wrote there?Huh? Got bored by the second sentence! Some tripe about French monkeys that he wants to shave?Huh Although think I might of hit a nerve with him!! Lol

See, anyone here does not care about your miserable life and your fucking France. Clown.
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:11:12 AM

I love how solid this coin is man.

Most coins see critical errors and die within a month or two. AeroME has been trading for just shy of a full year. There are tons of very strong traders in it, holders that have been doing nothing but accumulating since feb and refuse to sell, and it's been refined down to the strong holders that all have a ridiculously strong sense of patience. One SINGLE post from Majika and look what it did. People still believe in Majika's project, and if they don't they believe it's a trading option with longevity that wont die, with a dev who knows exactly what he's doing and how to maintain it. He may be quiet, and we may still see some time pass yet before he completes his beast of a project (seriously though I've yet to see a more badass project proposed by someone will the skill sheet to actually accomplish it), but if there's one thing we can trust it's that this is a trading option that's not going anywhere. When it gets cheap, traders are only accumulating, and they are willing to play on trends that last for months.

LONG LIVE AEROME!  Grin
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:06:11 AM

+1  Wink

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
louie6925

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Great post murderouskirk and so true! Aerome ain't like the other shitcoins that pump dump and die! Never seen a coin in such strong hands and the best bit about it is people have held on so long they will not dump their coins at the first sign of a pump! Like myself they are holding til the end and I fully believe will be rewarded for their patience.

It's also why everyone ignores the pathetic trolls that come here, like X1235 who's last few posts have made even less sense than all the others. I too am going ignore him now as I've grown increasingly bored of him, he can't even troll very well!! Lol

Aerome is nearly a year into the project yet this is still the very beginning of something big!!! Trolls have tried before and like X12whatever they have all failed!!!!

In Majika we trust  Grin
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:54:59 PM

*Looks at his watch*

What means soon?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:38:30 AM

Loving current prices  Cool

accumulating when I can.
X1235

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:42:26 AM

*Looks at his watch*

What means soon?

soon means this century Grin
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:57:23 PM

nom nom nom, picking up what I can at these prices
aeros (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 09:49:02 PM

AeroME Community,

Just a quick Hello, alpho2k makes a good point but please all remember I'm not going anywhere. Its also not all about me. Its about the purity in cryptos and what cryptos stands for.

I am here to do a job and that is what I shall do.

I do not consider the term "Job" the operative word here as I prefer a more of descriptive interpretation which better reflects my task as being:- A pleasurable endeavour with a definite end result.!

Kwattro, you have made several good points and you are correct in how the younger of the community are a lot more "skittish" as opposed to the more seasoned of us here. When I am quiet it doesn't mean much to the core of us who have been around for the longest but the new members are yet to understand I maybe quiet but far from inactive.

Have you checked the servers last 48hrs ? They have been upgraded and patched. I am always working and hardly ever stop !

As per here:-
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2015-0291

And here:-
https://gist.github.com/mdpye/f062cacb8a9d5e3d102c

The price is/was good, although this depends on your perspective. IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS MANY TIMES BEFORE. I suspect there will be many more times where the market pumps AM but again I keep a healthy distance from price stuff.

I'm only mentioning it as I know its on everyones minds just like when will the platform get released. But you should know better than to ask about specifics. If you truly believe in a project invest whether it's financial or by other means, if not, thanks for your interest and good luck in your endeavours kind of thing. Im not here to be a profiteer, nor am I here to enable others to make crazy "stacks" off the back of the information provide here.

Out of all this craziness which are the crypto markets I hope to stand for some kind of balance to stand up to the excessive greed and other noxious, corrosive and contagious shit which speculation and wealth brings. I will not add fuel to the fire and it is not what I am about. Its hard to achieve the level of impartiality which I am trying to attain whilst being so deeply involved and an integral part of what it is I am to remain impartial to. Its what makes the man on how he steps up to the challenges which he faces NOT how many "zeros" you have on your bank balance..

With respect to my activity/inactivity in the community should no means reflect what is actually happening in reality. I arrived from the shadows and sometimes go back into the shadows but I am always here dedicated to the cause.

This "thing" is bigger than just me and you OR what the price was yesterday, what the price has reached today or what it may be like tomorrow..

Its about making this all about the benefits of NGA crypto platforms, mass adoption of disruptive technologies into mainstream and creative solutions which can then be leveraged to solve many problems which have traditionally stood in the way..

I have said this many times in the past; more so in our old thread where you can find out a lot of information about my underlying motivations AND how I perceive this technology and where I can see its true applications in the real world.

We are a verified market on Bittrex our Blockchain is mature our history and heritage spans one of the longest running project in the altcoin world and our community is legendary just look at the reaction last week!

Many of you fail to realize but WE have value beyond simply market price moves and this is the key factor which I am aiming to pull us away from. Neoclassical economics models should not be the primary way which we apply value to crypto's, hypothesised on speculative reasoning and abstracted away from the true value of our stated objectives and goals.

So much time is spent on the big things when sometimes its the small things which are often overlooked and are almost certainly the most crucial.  

We should all remain focused on our true goals and remember what it was which got this far in the first place.

Enthusiastically,

Majika

P.S

X1235 you are a serious not helpful GT*O & quit with the BS. I hate cursing but you bring the bad out i guess. You have been absurdly rude towards the community making foul references towards louie6925.
At the very least please just try to be polite.. It really does not costs you anything.  nom nom nom lol

--Edit

I notice in life things tend to happen when one least expects it Wink

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
X1235

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:30:01 PM

AeroME Community,

Just a quick Hello, alpho2k makes a good point but please all remember I'm not going anywhere. Its also not all about me. Its about the purity in cryptos and what cryptos stands for.

I do not consider the term "Job" the operative word here as I prefer a more of descriptive interpretation which better reflects my task as being:- A pleasurable endeavour with a definite end result.!

Kwattro, you have made several good points and you are correct in how the younger of the community are a lot more "skittish" as opposed to the more seasoned of us here. When I am quiet it doesn't mean much to the core of us who have been around for the longest but the new members are yet to understand I maybe quiet but far from inactive.

Have you checked the servers last 48hrs ? They have been upgraded and patched. I am always working and hardly ever stop !

The price is/was good, although this depends on your perspective. IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS MANY TIMES BEFORE. I suspect there will be many more times where the market pumps AM but again I keep a healthy distance from price stuff.

I'm only mentioning it as I know its on everyones minds just like when will the platform get released. But you should know better than to ask about specifics. If you truly believe in a project invest whether it's financial or by other means, if not, thanks for your interest and good luck in your endeavours kind of thing. Im not here to be a profiteer, nor am I here to enable others to make crazy "stacks" off the back of the information provide here.

Out of all this craziness which are the crypto markets I hope to stand for some kind of balance to stand up to the excessive greed and other noxious, corrosive and contagious shit which speculation and wealth brings. I will not add fuel to the fire and it is not what I am about. Its hard to achieve the level of impartiality which I am trying to attain whilst being so deeply involved and an integral part of what it is I am to remain impartial to. Its what makes the man on how he steps up to the challenges which he faces NOT how many "zeros" you have on your bank balance..

With respect to my activity/inactivity in the community should no means reflect what is actually happening in reality. I arrived from the shadows and sometimes go back into the shadows but I am always here dedicated to the cause.

This "thing" is bigger than just me and you OR what the price was yesterday, what the price has reached today or what it may be like tomorrow..

Its about making this all about the benefits of NGA crypto platforms, mass adoption of disruptive technologies into mainstream and creative solutions which can then be leveraged to solve many problems which have traditionally stood in the way..

I have said this many times in the past; more so in our old thread where you can find out a lot of information about my underlying motivations AND how I perceive this technology and where I can see its true applications in the real world.

We are a verified market on Bittrex our Blockchain is mature our history and heritage spans one of the longest running project in the altcoin world and our community is legendary just look at the reaction last week!

Many of you fail to realize but WE have value beyond simply market price moves and this is the key factor which I am aiming to pull us away from. Neoclassical economics models should not be the primary way which we apply value to crypto's, hypothesised on speculative reasoning and abstracted away from the true value of our stated objectives and goals.

So much time is spent on the big things when sometimes its the small things which are often overlooked and are almost certainly the most crucial.  

We should all remain focused on our true goals and remember what it was which got this far in the first place.

Enthusiastically,

Majika

P.S

X1235 you are a serious not helpful GT*O & quit with the BS. I hate cursing but you bring the bad out i guess. You have been absurdly rude towards the community making foul references towards louie6925.
At the very least please just try to be polite.. It really does not costs you anything.  nom nom nom lol

--Edit

Great post! In translation: expect impatiently AeroME in the end of 2016, or in the worst case in the beginning of 2019! Majika, I must admit you are the best scammer I've seen for years! At the end of this drama nobody will be angry at you because nobody will remember such project has ever existed. Smart move, man!
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:19:14 PM

AeroME Community,

Enthusiastically,

Majika

P.S

--Edit

Great post Majika, always good to hear from you.

AM is a great project and I hope you see it through regardless of price or filth spewed by thread kiddies.

much respect,
john
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:54:33 PM

dev still active? Might be a coin worth holding.
Kwattro

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:57:34 PM

I think if there is one coin worth holding, it is this one.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:18:59 AM

Yes he is active and he check thread everyday Smiley

Basically he is working on the AeroME Project and we are waiting for the big news, Holding my coins since very long time because AeroME is something different from other altcoins Smiley Can't wait to see AeroME platform.

Common Majika give us good news  Wink
aeros (OP)

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 11:56:40 PM

Basically he is working on the AeroME Project and we are waiting for the big news, Holding my coins since very long time because AeroME is something different from other altcoins Smiley Can't wait to see AeroME platform.

No he does not check every day. Be 100% about my statement! He just does not care. This little shit stole all our BTC!

Who do you think del's your posts dick head.. ofc im here.. ALL day every day!!!

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:52:40 AM

No he does not check every day. Be 100% about my statement! He just does not care. This little shit stole all our BTC!

Who do you think del's your posts dick head.. ofc im here.. ALL day every day!!!

Hi Majika we all ignoring him since past few months. I think he have lots of free time to make fud on bitcointalk forum  Cheesy No one replying him and no one care about his posts  Cool
louie6925

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:57:09 PM

Great reply majika! Loving it! Mugged him right off!  Lol
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:41:05 PM

Please just press the ignore button on X1235, he is not worth any of our time.
It's weird that this forum doesn't just ban people like him...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: