Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange  (Read 112920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nara1892

Activity: 1624
Merit: 690

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:08:36 PM

AeroME holders waiting for decentralized aerome platform :

Yeeaahhh im agree Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
nara1892

Activity: 1624
Merit: 690

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:11:00 PM

Yeeaaahhh dump  Grin

Go to 100 sat  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
infus1on

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:37:34 PM

I've been here since the beginning.

I was the third largest whale in this coin. I cashed out around 700-1100 sats. Still at a loss. Pretty much half the investment gone.
There were many ways to to have built aerome in a good progressive manner. But, Majika lacked the skills of a good programmer/developer and curator for this coin.
He may have scammed us, or I don't really think he scammed us. I just believe he began to see he was not capable of achieving his goals anymore.

I may have lost, but I feel he has lost more. At least I didn't spend all that time developing and wasting my life away. If he ever did code.
I never trusted him though. He was a very selfish person. Even after trying to negotiate with him to progressively make releases, and thereby give continuous rewards with progressive price rises. He wasn't interested.

One thing must be made clear. Alts thrive on its investors confidence. Period. Good news in successive intervals. "faith" is for the blind. I was blinded, so were others here.

I'm sorry for all your losses.

Majika might read this post one day. Here is something special for you....Your father, would be disappointed. That old man who listens to his pathetic son's ambitions with hope in his eyes that one day his son might become 'someone'. Pity, for you are nothing but scum.

Thank you for the show.
I hope all the bad for you and your life to come from the bottom of my heart.

With love,

Infus1on.

louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:32:52 PM

I've been here since the beginning.

I was the third largest whale in this coin. I cashed out around 700-1100 sats. Still at a loss. Pretty much half the investment gone.
There were many ways to to have built aerome in a good progressive manner. But, Majika lacked the skills of a good programmer/developer and curator for this coin.
He may have scammed us, or I don't really think he scammed us. I just believe he began to see he was not capable of achieving his goals anymore.

I may have lost, but I feel he has lost more. At least I didn't spend all that time developing and wasting my life away. If he ever did code.
I never trusted him though. He was a very selfish person. Even after trying to negotiate with him to progressively make releases, and thereby give continuous rewards with progressive price rises. He wasn't interested.

One thing must be made clear. Alts thrive on its investors confidence. Period. Good news in successive intervals. "faith" is for the blind. I was blinded, so were others here.

I'm sorry for all your losses.

Majika might read this post one day. Here is something special for you....Your father, would be disappointed. That old man who listens to his pathetic son's ambitions with hope in his eyes that one day his son might become 'someone'. Pity, for you are nothing but scum.

Thank you for the show.
I hope all the bad for you and your life to come from the bottom of my heart.

With love,

Infus1on.

I think that's a little bit harsh getting so personal when you have no way of knowing if he scammed you or not! Just maybe he's sick to death of the pettiness and the demands and not to mention the childish trolls that he has come to a point where he will do what he does at his own pace and release when he feels it's ready! I may well be wrong but so might you! We don't know and it shows a real lack of class getting so personal! After all majika never held a gun to your head and told you to buy! It's not like you never realised that 98% of alt are scams so if you're gonna get nasty then look in the mirror first!

X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:57:33 PM

I think that's a little bit harsh getting so personal when you have no way of knowing if he scammed you or not! Just maybe he's sick to death of the pettiness and the demands and not to mention the childish trolls that he has come to a point where he will do what he does at his own pace and release when he feels it's ready! I may well be wrong but so might you! We don't know and it shows a real lack of class getting so personal! After all majika never held a gun to your head and told you to buy! It's not like you never realised that 98% of alt are scams so if you're gonna get nasty then look in the mirror first!

The french cunt with english lineage is alive, that's a good sign that everything is absolutely dead and the faggot majika has booked a house here:

You - loui-the-fag and the other scammer majika will be put on trial. I know my rights as EU citizen. Scams.
louie6925

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:29:04 PM

Ahhh x1235 the non-intelligent gimp is back!!!! That dumb he still thinks I'm French! I'm English you complete bellend! Back with his abuse because it makes him feel like a man hiding behind a keyboard, knowing full well he'd never have the guts to say it to my face as he'd have his face stoved in! Kids eh! Lost his pocket money on a trade and blames everyone else for his own patheticness! Oh by the way sort your language and insults outs! I'm sure you wouldn't talk to your boyfriend like that, you prick!

The french cunt with english lineage is alive, that's a good sign that everything is absolutely dead and the faggot majika has booked a house here:

You - loui-the-fag and the other scammer majika will be put on trial. I know my rights as EU citizen. Scams.
X1235

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:39:16 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 12:10:58 AM by X1235

Ahhh x1235 the non-intelligent gimp is back!!!! That dumb he still thinks I'm French! I'm English you complete bellend! Back with his abuse because it makes him feel like a man hiding behind a keyboard, knowing full well he'd never have the guts to say it to my face as he'd have his face stoved in! Kids eh! Lost his pocket money on a trade and blames everyone else for his own patheticness! Oh by the way sort your language and insults outs! I'm sure you wouldn't talk to your boyfriend like that, you prick!

You'll soon see how "the hiding behind the keyboard" turns into a trial Smiley

You and the other scum majika will see a lot of things in the near future, all of them much more viable than your imaginary scam AeroME.

Just maybe he's sick to death

It is not up to you, scum. The court will decide.

And BTW: stop trying to give arguments by copy & paste - thus you bring disgrace on your parents - just let the other fag majika know that this will not end up like this - I won't leave this pigsty unless fucks like you are punished by the laws.

Last but not least, it is pretty obvious that the writing style of the so called "dev" and your one are the same. But again, the court will have the last word. Your schizophrenia won't help you keep away from the EU prisons. Which is not so bad in comparison to the Russian ones. So pack your luggage.
louie6925

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:25:07 AM

You'll soon see how "the hiding behind the keyboard" turns into a trial Smiley

You and the other scum majika will see a lot of things in the near future, all of them much more viable than your imaginary scam AeroME.

Just maybe he's sick to death

It is not up to you, scum. The court will decide.

And BTW: stop trying to give arguments by copy & paste - thus you bring disgrace on your parents - just let the other fag majika know that this will not end up like this - I won't leave this pigsty unless fucks like you are punished by the laws.

Last but not least, it is pretty obvious that the writing style of the so called "dev" and your one are the same. But again, the court will have the last word. Your schizophrenia won't help you keep away from the EU prisons. Which is not so bad in comparison to the Russian ones. So pack your luggage.

Haha that's the trouble with kids! Over active imagination! Even if we all did scam you, you really think the courts would take one look at this?Huh? Haha what complete twat you are to even think that!

Even if it did go to court let's see how it would play out:-

X1235 - please Mr Judge, I made a bad decision and am unable to take responsibility for myself.

JUDGE - did they threaten to beat you up if you didn't buy?

X1235 - no

JUDGE - did they hold a gun to your head?

X1235 - no

JUDGE - get out of my court room you time wasting, annoying little faggot!

Get in the real world dickhead, although I find it both entertaining and fucking hilarious how upset you are for your bad decisions! Good job normal people don't blame others like you on their own retarded behaviour! Lol
X1235

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:43:58 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 01:59:23 AM by X1235

Haha that's the trouble with kids! Over active imagination! Even if we all did scam you, you really think the courts would take one look at this?Huh? Haha what complete twat you are to even think that!

Even if it did go to court let's see how it would play out:-

X1235 - please Mr Judge, I made a bad decision and am unable to take responsibility for myself.

JUDGE - did they threaten to beat you up if you didn't buy?

X1235 - no

JUDGE - did they hold a gun to your head?

X1235 - no

JUDGE - get out of my court room you time wasting, annoying little faggot!

Get in the real world dickhead, although I find it both entertaining and fucking hilarious how upset you are for your bad decisions! Good job normal people don't blame others like you on their own retarded behaviour! Lol

My lowers are imaginative, still no need because:

- it is NOT about a criminal crime in accordance with the EU laws but:
 - it IS an economy crime - money is missing. Facts? The BTC blockchain;

So you are about to be involved in this process. If this sounds funny to you, just wait a little.

I do not judge, I just let the community know that this will gonna hurt scums like U.

And btw - if you have used to be called "faggot" by judges, I haven't.
glavos

Activity: 547

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:17:35 AM

I remember the days when this just to be nice community, now look what happens
louie6925

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:26:07 PM

I remember the days when this just to be nice community, now look what happens

That's the problem with a forum that won't ban idiots like X1245 whatever he calls him/herself! Show up in a friendly forum spouting complete and utter crap and abuse, and the once tolerant and friendly community members put up with so much until they reach a point they realise that little faggot like him only understand one language and that's to speak back to them how they think it's appropriate to speak to others!
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:21:10 AM

Oh lovely. We got a potential de listing on Bittrex warning.

Im hoping Majika is still working on this and is just being quiet.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Toshiorun

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:10:02 AM

Majika update please  Cry

I second that motion. I have been waiting and waiting
and waiting and waiting and..... Well.. You all know.

MAJIKA, we all trust you and believe in you but we need you to step up and update us on whats going on. Lots of un answered questions and you being quiet is making me panic a bit.

Do you already have a lot of aerome? Are you sure you will be in the pump again ?? : '(

I do have a few, but I dont know about pumping.
Kwattro

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:35:04 PM

It is not the first time we get a potential delisting. Last time an increase in volume happened, but nobody can tell what will happen this time.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:04:50 AM

http://www.aerome.org/ << currently goes to a wix.com page.

DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:21:18 PM

I heard majika and kryptolyding are the same person lol you all scammed guys

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
louie6925

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:11:19 PM

You heard wrong! I know this for a fact
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:47:13 PM

You heard wrong! I know this for a fact

am already pretty sure that this french cunt louie6925 and KL are the same person. There are at least two scammers, Majka and louie6925 / KL being the major ones.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

optical illusion

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:45:57 AM

scenario1: majika is still working on the coin and just doesn't want to read this forum for right now.

scenario2: majika was in a bicycle accident and is currently in the hospital / unable to respond here.

scenario3: basically anything you can think of...

I have currently 480k AM, have not sold ever, only buy continually / gradually over the year.

namu amida butsu
X1235

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:43:16 PM

Aero History

Aero was created 22-June-2014. By the developer, Majika.
The main goal with Aero was to create the decentralized marketplace exchange, AeroME.
11-Jan-2015 Aero completed a coinswap from Aero to AeroME.
Because Aero was not optimal for the platform, Majika created a new coin that was.
After half a year of work, the AeroME platform was announced to be released in February.
February? Only 7 months left, so buy now! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: