Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange  (Read 112919 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kwattro

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:53:24 PM

At least we see some activity going on here. It has been so quite for many weeks. I expect some big surprise in the near future.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:42:06 PM

scenario1: majika is still working on the coin and just doesn't want to read this forum for right now.

scenario2: majika was in a bicycle accident and is currently in the hospital / unable to respond here.

scenario3: basically anything you can think of...

I have currently 480k AM, have not sold ever, only buy continually / gradually over the year.

Although I only hold 1/4 as many AM as you I hope scenario #1 is correct. It does get tiring waiting and supporting, I wish majika would PM his biggest supporters and give them a heads up.
louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:28:25 PM

I heard majika and kryptolyding are the same person lol you all scammed guys

You heard wrong! I know this for a fact

am already pretty sure that this french cunt louie6925 and KL are the same person. There are at least two scammers, Majka and louie6925 / KL being the major ones.

I'm in London, Majika is from Wales and KL was from Denmark or somewhere like that, it doesn't take more than one brain cell to do the research and see for yourself! Or do you just think its cool to post on forums without thinking what your saying! Seriously! Some people have no intelligence at all yet are so quick to post complete crap! Seriously get a life
louie6925

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:34:27 PM

am already pretty sure that this french cunt louie6925 and KL are the same person. There are at least two scammers, Majka and louie6925 / KL being the major ones.

....oh and while we're on the subject dipshit, have I ever told you to buy aero? No! So how the fuck in your tiny little mind have I scammed you? Haha answer that one twat features and whilst your at it why don't you show me any post where I have said such a thing! I bet you can't? Will fag boy accept the challenge? Doubt it!

DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:27:23 PM

I'm in London, Majika is from Wales and KL was from Denmark or somewhere like that, it doesn't take more than one brain cell to do the research and see for yourself! Or do you just think its cool to post on forums without thinking what your saying! Seriously! Some people have no intelligence at all yet are so quick to post complete crap! Seriously get a life

Your'e working at Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue ?

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
louie6925

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:58:56 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 09:37:56 AM by louie6925

Your'e working at Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue ?

Living in ruislip West London, 8 miles away from watford fire station run by Herts fire and rescue, look on the map Mr location police! Ruislip/northwood borders Hertfordshire!!! Once again someone who posts before they think to check there smug reply is correct!
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:07:24 PM

I'm in London, Majika is from London and KL was from London!

"was / is / will", hm... I knew it, the french cunt and the other scums are the same person Grin
wdyer

Activity: 294

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:22:58 PM

Am I late for the game?  Cool

Altcoin Expert Trader
Kwattro

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:38:09 PM

I don't think you are late. Cards are being shaken now in my opinion.

louie6925

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:02:13 PM

I don't know what's going on but knowing Majika he will just drop something without warning! This ain't dead yet!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:46:55 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 11:56:55 PM by drays

I don't know what's going on but knowing Majika he will just drop something without warning! This ain't dead yet!

Sorry (maybe that's my English), but I am not sure what did you mean..

Did you mean "he will just drop something without warning" or "he will not just drop something without warning" ..?

... this space is not for rent ...
Kwattro

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:02:26 PM

He means Majika will drop something.

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:05:50 PM

It's all just a waiting game now.
louie6925

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:21:57 AM

Looks like Maj is still here! Deleting X1245's posts still! Im telling ya! He aint gone nowhere!!!
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:57:00 PM

Looks like Maj is still here! Deleting X1245's posts still! Im telling ya! He aint gone nowhere!!!

Totally agree with ya mate. Something is coming and people who have sold are gonna be upset

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

X1235

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:30:19 PM

Sorry to disappoint you Grin I deleted the post myself just to see your apish reaction  Cheesy

about the scammer who you still call "dev" - Last Active: June 20, 2015
louie6925

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:03:11 PM

Sorry to disappoint you Grin I deleted the post myself just to see your apish reaction  Cheesy

I think i speak for everyone who has ever read youre crap, that not one person believes the above statement! Youre such an attention whore that it would actually hurt you too bad to delete one of youre posts! You are getting so bitter im almost getting embarrased for you mate! Normal people would of had their say and left! You seem to live on this thread everyday spouting bitterness despite the fact its been made clear nobody gives a shit what retarded rubbish you have tried saying over and over! Nobody has ever listened yet you come back more and more, desperate to be noticed! Seriously take a look in the mirror and think what kind of person does that? When growing up did you ever think youd be 'that guy' that goes on the internet all desperate to be noticed?

Im gonna give you some friendly advice, and i dont know how old you are but by your posts im guessing youre probably in your mid teens, but you need to learn that to be a man sometimes its best to take it on the chin that youve embarrased yourself massively on a public forum and rather than keep making it worse and keep coming back, a real man would show a bit of dignity and quietly leave without a fuss!

See! Unlike you i dont have to resort to abuse, ive given you some friendly advice and whilst at it not resorted to using obscenities and name calling and shown my caring side! Will you listen? ...nah! Youre be back with some abusive name calling and attention seeking! Lets see if im right!!!!
louie6925

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:08:00 PM

I think i speak for everyone who has ever read youre crap, that not one person believes the above statement! Youre such an attention whore that it would actually hurt you too bad to delete one of youre posts! You are getting so bitter im almost getting embarrased for you mate! Normal people would of had their say and left! You seem to live on this thread everyday spouting bitterness despite the fact its been made clear nobody gives a shit what retarded rubbish you have tried saying over and over! Nobody has ever listened yet you come back more and more, desperate to be noticed! Seriously take a look in the mirror and think what kind of person does that? When growing up did you ever think youd be 'that guy' that goes on the internet all desperate to be noticed?

Im gonna give you some friendly advice, and i dont know how old you are but by your posts im guessing youre probably in your mid teens, but you need to learn that to be a man sometimes its best to take it on the chin that youve embarrased yourself massively on a public forum and rather than keep making it worse and keep coming back, a real man would show a bit of dignity and quietly leave without a fuss!

See! Unlike you i dont have to resort to abuse, ive given you some friendly advice and whilst at it not resorted to using obscenities and name calling and shown my caring side! Will you listen? ...nah! Youre be back with some abusive name calling and attention seeking! Lets see if im right!!!!

Theres a saying we use in the fire brigade to all the new probationers when they start at station from training school, and i think this really applies to you x12345, it goes....

...sometimes its better to say nothing and look like a c*nt,

...than open youre mouth and prove you are one!
X1235

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:23:08 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 06:28:44 AM by X1235

Sorry to disappoint you Grin I deleted the post myself just to see your apish reaction  Cheesy

Theres a saying we use in the fire brigade to all the new probationers when they start at station from training school, and i think this really applies to you x12345, it goes....

Sorry mate, you've been fucked by your whore majika. Not a good deed but a fact! It's the crypto jungle.
louie6925

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:14:41 AM

Sorry to disappoint you Grin I deleted the post myself just to see your apish reaction  Cheesy

Sorry mate, you've been fucked by your whore majika. Not a good deed but a fact! It's the crypto jungle.

....haha! .....i knew i could rely on you to prove me right!!! Thanks for replying and proving my point!! Lol youre too easy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: