Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange  (Read 112919 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:34:29 PM

Just a little word from Maj and the price moves, great stuff Smiley

it moves on negative only this hour (-9.34%) but on 24 hours it got (+15.58%) anyway that last moment trade of 70$ seems that was a clear message that maybe there will be some changes in the future or maybe is just luck.

X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:23:14 PM

I thought X1234567890 would have fucked off by now..

As for scam no scam. just a totally toxic forum.

So it turned out that the forum and me are the reason to delay your miserable shit aerome for years?

Funny clown.
louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:25:04 PM

So it turned out that the forum and me are the reason to delay your miserable shit aerome for years?

Funny clown.

Majika! Thats really unfair calling him X1234567890

....you know he's not intelligent enough to count that high!! Grin
X1235

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:54:00 PM

Funny clown.

Majika! Thats really unfair calling him X1234567890

....you know he's not intelligent enough to count that high!! Grin

I get the impression that all the supporters here are part of this absurd SCAM!

For all newcomers - the big, stinky fuck Majika has NOT released a pure line of code for the past 14 months!
X1235

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:00:18 AM

Hi,

In case anyone wants to help prod him. (Not that we can expect any acknowledgement.)

I am always here as i said I go quiet time to time but always here.

Aeros account is now locked / hacked poof gone!
So, please add to ignore list..

Trex delist's what can I do about that? I always said I keep healthy distance from price stuff..

Mods locked down accounts with no reason what so ever!

No matter what I will produce what was stated simple!
The timeline has gone to hell but it will be fulfilled.

Yeah... the forum is guilty, you - amateurish fuck and hollow soul! You steal from people's money and then the shit-majika blames (of course, s/he has lost his/her account; how suitable) them?! Go die, you whore! No one needs you (except, of course, your truthful scam-supporters).
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:23:06 AM

hahahahaha, don't listen to X12345. Just because he uses big bold font he thinks you will listen.

AeroMe needed over 1btc to prevent being delisted the other day...It was like magic(majika) that the volume spike to stay alive.

If you lack confidence, stay away but please don't be swayed by a known troll.

All the best to all.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:10:15 AM

hahahahaha, don't listen to X12345. Just because he uses big bold font he thinks you will listen.

AeroMe needed over 1btc to prevent being delisted the other day...It was like magic(majika) that the volume spike to stay alive.

If you lack confidence, stay away but please don't be swayed by a known troll.

All the best to all.

It was clear enough, but anyway nobody thinked that this X12345 is the alt account to some other coin dev?

X1235

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:21:19 AM

A bunch of newly created accounts and now his own account hacked. Grin Fag! If the author is so stupid, what do you expect from aero-gimme-your-money-and-fuck-yourself? Cheesy

And this crypto-faggot comments the price: my apologies, you (the whole band) have stolen so many BTC, so what is 1 BTC?! Honestly, I've  never seen so impudent scammers! 15 months and all these fags still convince people to put money in this SCAM?!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:07:58 AM

A bunch of newly created accounts and now his own account hacked. Grin Fag! If the author is so stupid, what do you expect from aero-gimme-your-money-and-fuck-yourself? Cheesy

And this crypto-faggot comments the price: my apologies, you (the whole band) have stolen so many BTC, so what is 1 BTC?! Honestly, I've  never seen so impudent scammers! 15 months and all these fags still convince people to put money in this SCAM?!

Yeah, and what about the walletbuilders coins? You still attack this coin while the real ones  to be considered scam are the ones that are done thanks to website like walletbuilder and Coingen, please, you are acting like a child, and this is confirmed by the fact that in the past you told that you will stop following this topic so...

Anyway if you are sincere with yourself just stop being offensive and start making more sense.

X1235

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:47:24 PM

Yeah, and what about the walletbuilders coins? You still attack this coin while the real ones  to be considered scam are the ones that are done thanks to website like walletbuilder and Coingen, please, you are acting like a child, and this is confirmed by the fact that in the past you told that you will stop following this topic so...

Anyway if you are sincere with yourself just stop being offensive and start making more sense.

So you are comparing the shits with AeroME? That's all its dignity?
MbccompanyX

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:32:51 AM

What about you? Srs you are acting like a child and yesterday you went to pure rule breaker, anyway i still i have a real dignity not like you that is clear that you have something to do with the dev, what the hell he/she did to you? If you insist this isn't gonna to be good for yourself.

X1235

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:19:12 PM

What about you? Srs you are acting like a child and yesterday you went to pure rule breaker, anyway i still i have a real dignity not like you that is clear that you have something to do with the dev, what the hell he/she did to you? If you insist this isn't gonna to be good for yourself.

You scammer, registered on August 02 2015, what do you want?!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:48:41 PM

Are you calling me scammer? You know there is a specific place to talk about scams, and you insist on calling me scammer? You are just a child that refuse to learn the truth and you want to put all this discussion to offtopic. I refuse to talk to you and you know what? I hope you change your mind and start being really sincere

X1235

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:51:57 AM

Are you calling me scammer? You know there is a specific place to talk about scams, and you insist on calling me scammer? You are just a child that refuse to learn the truth and you want to put all this discussion to offtopic. I refuse to talk to you and you know what? I hope you change your mind and start being really sincere

16 months and not a single line of code!
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:52:39 AM

lol this coin was an in and out WAY back , why still here bro?Huh??

dead in the water just like shitty apexcoin scammer crew coin

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:32:36 PM

Hi,

In case anyone wants to help prod him. (Not that we can expect any acknowledgement.)

I am always here as i said I go quiet time to time but always here.

Aeros account is now locked / hacked poof gone!
So, please add to ignore list..

Trex delist's what can I do about that? I always said I keep healthy distance from price stuff..

Mods locked down accounts with no reason what so ever!

No matter what I will produce what was stated simple!
The timeline has gone to hell but it will be fulfilled.

Of course they banned you, you scammed the people all the time.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:53:50 AM

OMG the hate here.

No worries Majika, keep your head down and complete the project.
louie6925

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:51:43 PM

OMG the hate here.

Its what happens when the trolls come! X12345 and defendkebab have mainly been put ignore by most due to pathetic attempts at trolling. Majika has explained that this forum is no longer the place to get info! Unfortunately the above mentioned kids just decided to write tripe and poison!

Join us at slack, a place where kids will be booted off and you no longer have to troll through endless posts of complete pointless crap.

However if the likes of x12345 and defendkebab (haha just the name tells you all you need to know!!!!) Move on, then maybe this forum could move on as well! However these guys seem to have such empty pathetic exixisranc they see fit to keep coming back and dont even have the intelligence to realise they are largely just talking yo themselves as most have them ignore! But whatever floats their boats i guess!! Grin
MbccompanyX

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:09:10 PM

OMG the hate here.

Its what happens when the trolls come! X12345 and defendkebab have mainly been put ignore by most due to pathetic attempts at trolling. Majika has explained that this forum is no longer the place to get info! Unfortunately the above mentioned kids just decided to write tripe and poison!

Join us at slack, a place where kids will be booted off and you no longer have to troll through endless posts of complete pointless crap.

However if the likes of x12345 and defendkebab (haha just the name tells you all you need to know!!!!) Move on, then maybe this forum could move on as well! However these guys seem to have such empty pathetic exixisranc they see fit to keep coming back and dont even have the intelligence to realise they are largely just talking yo themselves as most have them ignore! But whatever floats their boats i guess!! Grin

The problem is that maybe someone is already on tons of forums and other thing (FB + Twitter) and adding another one causes a mess, anyway if the problem are those two why no make a new ANN with an self-moderation thing active? Majika never thinked about this?

louie6925

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:27:57 PM

OMG the hate here.

The problem is that maybe someone is already on tons of forums and other thing (FB + Twitter) and adding another one causes a mess, anyway if the problem are those two why no make a new ANN with an self-moderation thing active? Majika never thinked about this?

I know what youre saying but almost every coins thread gets attacked by trolls! Its killing this forum! It seems every idiot in the world has now come to BTCtalk and they are killing it! You either move away or spend youre entire day moderating the dickheads!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: