Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin - A Blockchain-Based Social Carbon Ecosystem  (Read 80392 times)
biodieselchris (OP)

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 06:37:23 AM

An updates mrbodz/chris ?

I chatted with Ahmed last weekend. He may have some updates soon. He's the only one working on the fork at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:35:52 AM

I chatted with Ahmed last weekend. He may have some updates soon. He's the only one working on the fork at this time.

So we can expect...thanks.
Cranky4u

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 06:13:22 AM

bump  Grin

allcoinminer

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:08:28 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 10:54:33 AM by allcoinminer

bump  Grin

Chris, get some programmers having free time and move this project.
Or, gather a new developer team for this project.
allcoinminer

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:38:16 AM

For many weeks now only 2 wallets are staking over 1 million GRE a day. This is the largest wallet: GeJw1g1rgTax56otxkFFsETMvzWFZHETAX
I think it is owned by Chris or mrbodz as it has an outflow of 1600+ transactions. A "normal" wallet would not have so many outgoing transactions.

You can check this on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gre/ under tab Largest wallets. The largest staking wallet is currently number 11.

Chris and mrbodz, what is going on?
Are you the ones staking?
Why is nothing being done about this unfair staking?

Which is the other wallet?
Emperor-

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:35:49 PM

What the fork is going on? Have we made any progress? Seems like every time I check there is another fork happening my block count never seems to match the websites.
biodieselchris (OP)

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 05:35:21 AM

For many weeks now only 2 wallets are staking over 1 million GRE a day. This is the largest wallet: GeJw1g1rgTax56otxkFFsETMvzWFZHETAX
I think it is owned by Chris or mrbodz as it has an outflow of 1600+ transactions. A "normal" wallet would not have so many outgoing transactions.

You can check this on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gre/ under tab Largest wallets. The largest staking wallet is currently number 11.

This is the foundation address. I talked to Ahmed last week and he said he had some time this week, and he would update, but I am waiting for him at this point.

allcoinminer

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:49:45 AM

This is the foundation address. I talked to Ahmed last week and he said he had some time this week, and he would update, but I am waiting for him at this point.

I think its better to bring a fresh wallet software than fixing on the same.
allcoinminer

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:17:30 AM

That week just passed any updates Sir?
mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:15:38 AM

I know everyones been waiting for updates. Wanted to give some solid news first.

I'm currently using the dash codebase to create a new POS compatible codebase for greencoin. Managed to get it to accept the genesisblock. But its slow and long work so i will get it finished slowly and get it released for everyone after ive finished developing it and testing it

Ahmed
biodieselchris (OP)

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:36:21 PM

I know everyones been waiting for updates. Wanted to give some solid news first.

I'm currently using the dash codebase to create a new POS compatible codebase for greencoin. Managed to get it to accept the genesisblock. But its slow and long work so i will get it finished slowly and get it released for everyone after ive finished developing it and testing it

Ahmed

thanks ahmed - I also reconnected with the web developer who wants to help (he recently just had a baby) and we talked about how we take the next steps.

allcoinminer

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:57:34 AM

Ahmed

thanks ahmed - I also reconnected with the web developer who wants to help (he recently just had a baby) and we talked about how we take the next steps.

Those are great news. Looking forward to happen them all soon.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 08:46:21 PM

I still have some GreenCoin I purchased on yobit lost in the internet's ether somewhere that I tried to send from yobit to my desktop client....will I ever be able to re-cover that, or is it gone for good.  That incident happened several months back, so I have basically written it off.  I still check my client now and then to see if it magically appeared but my expectations that it will be recovered are very low.
mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:27:11 PM

I still have some GreenCoin I purchased on yobit lost in the internet's ether somewhere that I tried to send from yobit to my desktop client....will I ever be able to re-cover that, or is it gone for good.  That incident happened several months back, so I have basically written it off.  I still check my client now and then to see if it magically appeared but my expectations that it will be recovered are very low.

possibly
Cranky4u

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 11:55:41 PM

possibly

I lost 1.5M Gre in that YoBit / PoS fiasco   Angry

sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 04:49:53 AM

Looking forward to the tech you all bring to market Smiley
Cranky4u

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 09:39:00 AM

Looking forward to the tech you all bring to market Smiley

me?

I have 4 e-novellas available for direct purchase using GRE. Find any of my books at smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/shaynetwright or amazon https://www.amazon.com/Shayne-T-Wright/e/B014DAU4QMat msg me to get them for 10k GRE!

Cyber Nightmares: Autonomous Chaos by Shayne T Wright
A rising power block fuels the flames of global cyber-warfare. The war of ones and zeroes spirals out of control and to the victor go the spoils, economic prosperity or financial ruin, which will it be?

Sisters of Salvation: Cult of Z by Shayne T Wright
Confessional intelligence has identified the resurgence of an age old enemy, the Cult of Z. Guns blaze with righteous fury as the Sisters of Salvation wage an inquisitional war against the undead zombie hordes. Flesh will be torn asunder, sisters will die and flame will cleanse but whom is behind the mask of dead flesh?

Nature Abhors a Vacuum by Shayne T Wright
As winter grips New York, three newly homeless men descend into the cities dank underbelly in search of shelter. Mike, Leroy and Miguel discover that the upper sewer system is already overpopulated and are forced to descend lower into the cities bowels. Urban legends eagerly await the arrival of fresh flesh... Will any of them survive another winter?

Cyber Nightmares: For the sake of nine million by Shayne T Wright
A hi-tech cyber-criminal outfit, an underground gas storage facility and blackmail… Chris Whiteman and the Australian Computer Emergency Response Team might be ready but are they able?

biodieselchris (OP)

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:57:39 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2016, 05:07:16 AM by biodieselchris

OK guys, I got current on all of the Producer payouts and will try to make sure the payouts continue daily from now on as before. Updates are being baked in now, so sit tight.

I like Cranky's referral system but it does change the current "rules" of the Foundation, which is all Fundation coins go directly to Producers for carbon reduced production pro rata to the Producer's calculated production based on their meter read. So we would need to officially change the rules. We haven't really done that in the past so maybe we need some sort of official voting mechanism to do so.

Cranky4u

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 10:13:30 PM

Still impossible to stake...! Coming up to 6 months of this issue   Cry

Any estimated time of rectification?

Cranky4u

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 11:30:48 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: