Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My trust :( im not alt Candystripes accounts!  (Read 3916 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 03:31:57 PM

Note: i will never sell my account, i will never make my account as collateral!

~iki

Why did you post about it now? We can't confirm you won't do.

-MZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikydesu (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 03:40:14 PM

Note: i will never sell my account, i will never make my account as collateral!

~iki

Why did you post about it now? We can't confirm you won't do.

-MZ

I means for the future, if this happens again to me, i never sell my account, never make my account as collateral.

actually my english so bad, sorry.

~iki
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:30:41 AM

ikydesu

Candystripes

Note: I'm using GMT+8 on these picture.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:47:27 AM

I have a question: why are neither of the OP's messages signed?

The lack of a date on the messages makes it possible to have gotten these messages a long time ago from the true owner of the account.

Look even I can prove that I own your account:
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

This is my real electrum addy: 1B9Hbrcd9sSMg4acHBttjvYE9kucmNEG1k
please im not Candysripes alt accounts

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
HC+UR/zLN8VnmgXOeYYyJel5T01JJCiSEiVySSEh1iB5hvRQ6NFPP7p6vTcPtdeikPbtAstjJ7dz8a5cnamxnRA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
ikydesu (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 05:53:35 AM

I have a question: why are neither of the OP's messages signed?

The lack of a date on the messages makes it possible to have gotten these messages a long time ago from the true owner of the account.

Look even I can prove that I own your account:
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

This is my real electrum addy: 1B9Hbrcd9sSMg4acHBttjvYE9kucmNEG1k
please im not Candysripes alt accounts

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
HC+UR/zLN8VnmgXOeYYyJel5T01JJCiSEiVySSEh1iB5hvRQ6NFPP7p6vTcPtdeikPbtAstjJ7dz8a5cnamxnRA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Code:

--- BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE ---
Why you not believe me? im not Candystripes!!

--- BEGIN SIGNATURE ---
HNOZOD6pvOLPTSLC2XKENx7d3v+lFXzuoi4bwj8AIU3fpR8TZgUcd6RtlYFNkHO4/e8Kfe9ffXGH0rUsBtZxAQo=
--- END SIGNATURE ---

my screenshot:

~iki
krasaan02

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:06:33 AM

Sorry, I just want to ask.
How to verify it's fake or real PM ?

Hey Buddy, it's me, Candy !

I just edit the author and UID the sender, Quickseller never send a single message to me.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:37:20 AM

I just edit the author and UID the sender, Quickseller never send a single message to me.

If the PM was come to you, you can report that PM, so 'the person you report to' or all Global Moderators and Admins can see the PM. Admins can see them without reporting too.

If it is in other's inbox, you will have to ask an Admin to verify or tell that person to report the PM to a Global Moderator or Admin(person who is online currently) and tell him/her to tell whether the verification was positive or not to you or in that specific thread.

-MZ

dsyahputera

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:40:07 AM

If the PM was come to you, you can report that PM, so 'the person you report to' or all Global Moderators and Admins can see the PM. Admins can see them without reporting too.

If it is in other's inbox, you will have to ask an Admin to verify or tell that person to report the PM to a Global Moderator or Admin(person who is online currently) and tell him/her to tell whether the verification was positive or not to you or in that specific thread.

-MZ

No no, he ask about how to verify a quote of PM that probably fake.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:41:41 AM

-snip-

No no, he ask about how to verify a quote of PM that probably fake.

Yes and the answer is: only admins/global mods/other staff you report PMs to can verify that the quote is correct and was not manipulated.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
krasaan02

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:50:29 AM

Can we ask Fiesta01 to make a screen shot of his pm before we ask admin to verify his message ?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:27:08 PM

Can we ask Fiesta01 to make a screen shot of his pm before we ask admin to verify his message ?
Fiesta01 is me, the PM is real. Fiesta01 was created to find a scammer account. Candy asked ikydesu to PM that account so "he" would be willing to send him funds to him directly to "buy" it.

ikydesu was helping Candy scam by making it look like he was in control of something he was claiming to own when in reality this was not true
krasaan02

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:38:01 PM

Fiesta01 is me, the PM is real. Fiesta01 was created to find a scammer account. Candy asked ikydesu to PM that account so "he" would be willing to send him funds to him directly to "buy" it.

ikydesu was helping Candy scam by making it look like he was in control of something he was claiming to own when in reality this was not true

can you please make a screen shot from Fiesta account ?, or maybe we need a trusted member to verify that you are controling that account.
Fiesta01

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:44:22 PM

can you please make a screen shot from Fiesta account ?, or maybe we need a trusted member to verify that you are controling that account.
Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Today is feb 19 2015 this is quickseller from bitcointalk

I confirm that I am in control of the Fiesta01 account. This message is accurate as of 12:40 PM forum time only, and this account should not be trusted as it is subject to sale.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJU5dn0AAoJEFMt0pDwvrUW44sIAKFvFdADkdTC2ts2CmvPUpWZ
fbA9znhnVgfIRSv1SwXwx7zhy+o4uQKmVjINyQb42qfwMc6BEZV2QHo0xaRaLfre
KRBXmM37eM6KRKGcyrxUGxVt90A1ZMGuSE4nIaa7ylA6BD1EiSxe0MHQMPkF9GU1
fsc28ou9fLTKVgMuIKy17tr9bRs43You4jm3SbMHgU9lyS1xM9PGWNPA2w6DKCgM
kczyyJ/71g6AqcHlDhtUj8yxL6AZRyHfjL7MBMVKwnaQTpdxZJOLEsP7IuT4dtfe
K3hHyVc9+5MP3zGlrVneZgPr7WAwSkVHozi0rqlsn9rNyxGavyacpE9RrGX3oZI=
=2zj7
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:49:11 PM

If someone is helping a scammer he is itself a scammer, this is obvious or am I wrong? I would like to read a reply from ikydesu, thanks.
dsyahputera

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:54:22 PM

Um, I'm sure ikydesu is not Candy, but I don't sure if ikydesu helping Candy, probably that's right Undecided
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 01:06:15 PM

-snip-

You don't need to include the date or time in a PGP message, they are already timestamped.

Also the message is verified:

Code:
gpg: Signature made Thu 19 Feb 2015 12:41:24 GMT
gpg:                using RSA key 0x532DD290F0BEB516

Yep

Code:
gpg: Signature made Thu 19 Feb 2015 13:41:24 CET using RSA key ID F0BEB516
gpg: Good signature from "quick seller <quickseller@bitcointalk.org>"

but this does not prove that the PM is legit, only that quickseller is in control of the account.

Anyway, regarding the topic at hand. IMHO the "is helping candy" theory is less likely than the "bad sec habits fucked me". I might very well be wrong though. The question is: what are the consequences for the account? Will it be neg bombed to -1000 trust und thus basically useless or will we give ikydesu the benefit of the doubt?

Both options have their ups and downs. I used to play on a MC Server for a while that had a very nice message repeating in chat. The wording might be off, this is from memory.

You are responsible for your account and its security and as a consequence responsible for all activities that occur under your account.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:11:34 PM

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Today is feb 19 2015 this is quickseller from bitcointalk

I confirm that I am in control of the Fiesta01 account. This message is accurate as of 12:40 PM forum time only, and this account should not be trusted as it is subject to sale.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJU5dn0AAoJEFMt0pDwvrUW44sIAKFvFdADkdTC2ts2CmvPUpWZ
fbA9znhnVgfIRSv1SwXwx7zhy+o4uQKmVjINyQb42qfwMc6BEZV2QHo0xaRaLfre
KRBXmM37eM6KRKGcyrxUGxVt90A1ZMGuSE4nIaa7ylA6BD1EiSxe0MHQMPkF9GU1
fsc28ou9fLTKVgMuIKy17tr9bRs43You4jm3SbMHgU9lyS1xM9PGWNPA2w6DKCgM
kczyyJ/71g6AqcHlDhtUj8yxL6AZRyHfjL7MBMVKwnaQTpdxZJOLEsP7IuT4dtfe
K3hHyVc9+5MP3zGlrVneZgPr7WAwSkVHozi0rqlsn9rNyxGavyacpE9RrGX3oZI=
=2zj7
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

You don't need to include the date or time in a PGP message, they are already timestamped.

Code:
aren't they time stamped based on the time of my computer though? If I were to change the date/time on my computer then it would show as being signed at a different time. Plus some may not be savvy enough to check the time of the signature.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:15:30 PM

-snip-

Code:

Yep

Code:
gpg: Signature made Thu 19 Feb 2015 13:41:24 CET using RSA key ID F0BEB516

but this does not prove that the PM is legit, only that quickseller is in control of the account.

Anyway, regarding the topic at hand. IMHO the "is helping candy" theory is less likely than the "bad sec habits fucked me". I might very well be wrong though. The question is: what are the consequences for the account? Will it be neg bombed to -1000 trust und thus basically useless or will we give ikydesu the benefit of the doubt?

Both options have their ups and downs. I used to play on a MC Server for a while that had a very nice message repeating in chat. The wording might be off, this is from memory.

You are responsible for your account and its security and as a consequence responsible for all activities that occur under your account.

if you do not trust me then I will report the messages for verification by a global mod/admin.

My helping candy "theory" is not a theory. I have very good reason to know this to be the case.

The following is speculation however I think he probably was talking with him on some gambling chat site and offered him a small tip if he were to send a "random" private message.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 01:19:18 PM

-snip-
if you do not trust me then I will report the messages for verification by a global mod/admin.

No, this was just a point on the side in order to stop the arguments about the legitimacy of the PM. If anyone has doubts Im sure BadBear or a global mod would verify the PM.

My helping candy "theory" is not a theory. I have very good reason to know this to be the case.

The following is speculation however I think he probably was talking with him on some gambling chat site and offered him a small tip if he were to send a "random" private message.

Do you have anything provable that at least hints in the direction?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:20:46 PM

I will send you a PM about my "theory"

I already reported the two messages so hopefully someone will confirm them soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: