Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyFlop.eu | DAILY FREE ROLL | Hourly 1MBC FreeRoll | 50MBC TOURNEYS DAILY  (Read 82120 times)
gh0st_m0de

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 01:46:09 PM

Luckyflop should be a good place to play poker, but after that ghost defamed me, the other player called Cezar, keeps defaming me, still said I have multi account. Before the drama of ghost, sygamler and me happened, this guys is usually cursing other players including me in Portuguese.

Admin I hope you can ban the account: cezar. I don't wanna see him everyday bullshitting there, he's deliberately defame me, it's very harmful to your platform, nowadays I hardly play there because there is a retard named cezar everyday defaming me.  Angry Angry Angry

I think if you don't want to be accused of multiaccounting, you should not self-promote that you are and self-disclose it in public chat - as you did - in front of not just me, but other members in the room.

That conversation was an entire freeroll long. You act as if I was the one who created that accusation. Several members came to me with the complaint already, I said nothing to you until I saw their complaints happen in front of me.

Still I never accused you, I asked you. No one attacked you, no one was mean, no one was aggressive. But you were def rude the entire time.

It was your choice to admit, or pretend, that you were multiaccounting. And if you were pretending, I don't really understand how implying and dragging that convo out for 30 min would be a funny joke.

The way it was handled also wasted my time. I agreed to help fish because he asked and his hands looked full. I work from home, so it's easy to keep an extra screen up while I work. I believed in his site at the time and wanted to help promote it, refer ppl there, and uphold rules that BigFish himself put in place.

If that were my site, even if you were found to NOT be multiaccounting - you would have been kicked for wasting my Mod's time...not just a few min, but an exaggerated entire freeroll you played this out. Perhaps next time, keep it simple, just say "nope".

And yes, I was disappointed how that played out. I was pretty excited to pitch in. I'm confident I left for the right reasons. I have nothing personal against their site, so this is not a rip in their direction it's just my truth. I just don't have time for that kind of disorganized drama. But when I see comments like this being casually posted as if this is reality, I just wanted to throw my 2cents in there. Take responsibility for your own behavior, weather you were multiaccounting or just being misleading for whatever reason.

-Z3RoThR33
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:01:25 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 02:22:45 PM by fox19891989

Luckyflop should be a good place to play poker, but after that ghost defamed me, the other player called Cezar, keeps defaming me, still said I have multi account. Before the drama of ghost, sygamler and me happened, this guys is usually cursing other players including me in Portuguese.

Admin I hope you can ban the account: cezar. I don't wanna see him everyday bullshitting there, he's deliberately defame me, it's very harmful to your platform, nowadays I hardly play there because there is a retard named cezar everyday defaming me.  Angry Angry Angry

I think if you don't want to be accused of multiaccounting, you should not self-promote that you are and self-disclose it in public chat - as you did - in front of not just me, but other members in the room.

That conversation was an entire freeroll long. You act as if I was the one who created that accusation. Several members came to me with the complaint already, I said nothing to you until I saw their complaints happen in front of me.

Still I never accused you, I asked you. No one attacked you, no one was mean, no one was aggressive. But you were def rude the entire time.

It was your choice to admit, or pretend, that you were multiaccounting. And if you were pretending, I don't really understand how implying and dragging that convo out for 30 min would be a funny joke.

The way it was handled also wasted my time. I agreed to help fish because he asked and his hands looked full. I work from home, so it's easy to keep an extra screen up while I work. I believed in his site at the time and wanted to help promote it, refer ppl there, and uphold rules that BigFish himself put in place.

If that were my site, even if you were found to NOT be multiaccounting - you would have been kicked for wasting my Mod's time...not just a few min, but an exaggerated entire freeroll you played this out. Perhaps next time, keep it simple, just say "nope".

And yes, I was disappointed how that played out. I was pretty excited to pitch in. I'm confident I left for the right reasons. I have nothing personal against their site, so this is not a rip in their direction it's just my truth. I just don't have time for that kind of disorganized drama. But when I see comments like this being casually posted as if this is reality, I just wanted to throw my 2cents in there. Take responsibility for your own behavior, weather you were multiaccounting or just being misleading for whatever reason.

-Z3RoThR33

I feel you are so funny, who accused me have multi acc? Do they have evidence? Just because I usually win there? There is a user named yayu said you accused him has multi account because he has the bee avatar.(there is another player has bee avatar so you accused him has multi account? Be logical please)

Sygambler already explained to you, he said you and him were usually talking, so he thought you were his friend that's why was kidding you.

I never admitted I have multi-account, that's sygambler's joke, so you think his joke can be evidence? If I have bigfish would delete my account if he finds the same ip. And BF knows where are we from, he can easily check our ip.

How do you explain sygambler also has a BCT account and was registered in last year, link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=405889

It doesn't make sense I also have multi BCT account(his bct acc) and deliberately have multi acc in LF. If his LF account is mine, I registered this BCT account in December 2014? O, it's illogical.

I don't wanna argue with you, no wonder men say girls lack of logic, and you need more logical thinking.

So I swear here, if I have multi account in Luckyflop, I would die in 3 days. I don't wanna see that stupid accusation any more.  That's over, I just wanna play and enjoy poker.
gh0st_m0de

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 03:40:38 PM

I guess you are not aware that I have the whole entire convo saved.

Some highlights:

gh0st: are you guys multiaccounts cuz sometimes you guys say the same thing
fox19891989: my time 3AM
SyGambler96: my time 3AM
gh0st: like that
gh0st: you are a multiaccount?
fox19891989: lol
gh0st: look im gonna be cool, but don't play together ok?
SyGambler96: lol
gh0st: if i dont see it again i wont like report it. but if i do....fish will take away both accounts
gh0st: so thats a official warning
fox19891989:  Wink
SyGambler96: ok i will change the smile
SyGambler96:  Wink
gh0st: no seriously
gh0st: do you agree to what i just told you?
mk1803: whom ru talking to ghost??
gh0st: fox and sy
SyGambler96: ok ok boss
gh0st: thank you

but it drags on after that conclusion for some reason......
and more highlights:
gh0st: ive never given a warning out for that before
SyGambler96: how is ur snake Smiley
gh0st: its usually just direct kick
SyGambler96: yeah let them kick us Smiley
gh0st: snake?
gh0st: ok consider it done
sleepy024: the snake u had in your house last night i think? lol
gh0st: oh
SyGambler96: yeah
SyGambler96: not in your something else Smiley
fox19891989:
SyGambler96: come on fox
sleepy024: u dont know her very well to be sayin that....lmao
gh0st: do you know im a mod here or u just dont care you broke the rules in front of me?

and thus continues even longer down the freeroll
and more highlights:
SyGambler96: i won tourneys more than u all Smiley
gh0st: wanna compare wallets? cuz i doubt that
fox19891989: fish is my good friend
SyGambler96: i didnt deposit
fox19891989: he won't trust you
gh0st: he made me a moderator
sleepy024: lol
gh0st: and i screen capped you saying this whole convo

And even more highlights: This was prob more than halfway through the convo when suddenly he was "kidding".
gh0st: i asked you when you started double typing the same thing from both accounts like you did in front of other players who reported you yesterday
gh0st: and i was nice about it...
fox19891989: cheaters never admit. he was just kidding
SyGambler96: seriously
SyGambler96: !!
gh0st: how did ya'll type the same thing from different keyboards several times over the past few days
gh0st: forgetting almost which person was supposed to say what thing....
SyGambler96: u think if i am a cheater i will tell that i m a cheater ?
gh0st: ok look
gh0st: fish is ultimatly going to make the decision

but still, this continues......still even more time passes...
gh0st: i asked you a few times if you were a multi to be clear
gh0st: and you said ok, and lots of things that confirmed we were on the same page about the question
SyGambler96: u r just an idiot
sleepy024: no obviosly u r...lol
SyGambler96: u think cheater will approve their cheating ?? <this is a really weird suspicious comment, but I didnt really understand clearly his reference>
gh0st: no i think you are upset becuase i warned you and said i was a mod...and then you changed your story

The conversation is actually like 4x longer. But if you can see where the confusion came from, it was you, not me. This was reported several times before I even approached you about it. It was your choice to respond how you responded. So I conclude with two things:

1. You and someone else are sharing accounts and at times they are being played by one person (per the several complaints of people saying you mix your keyboards up responding from the wrong alt as if you were the same person - when I finally saw this for myself with the 3am comment I decided to finally ask you and warn you. I was not even going to report this to fish. I told you ppl make mistakes and it was cool. If you were kidding, at this point you should have said you were kidding - but you chose not to)

2. You are not a multiaccount, but you decided to troll a mod for over 45 when clearly they were being completely polite to you and asking you a simple question.

Either way, that is your bad...not mine. People know I'm pretty much BS free so, whatever you were doing - that was your choice to make it appear how you made it appear.  I simply followed what bigfish told me to do; make sure you were aware that I was a mod, and then report it to fish.

The point isnt that you multiaccounted. I dont even care about multiaccounters personally because they rarely win IMO.  FISH is the one who made some big deal about multiaccounters on his site one day around the Fourms. I was under impression he took this more seriously than any other site and that made his site a little different. Weather or not you were a multi is besides the point after you dragged this out so long.

My point is that as a member of the site, you dragged out unnecessary drama while implying for half of it that you were admitting you were a multiaccount rather than just simply saying you were not - then 45 min later changing your story to you were kidding and expecting me to care. I asked you a simple question. Gave you benefit of the doubt. You played game. You "defamed" yourself. Other people were in that room too, and those people were under the same impression I was as you were speaking.

I think anyone with a sane mind would probably be compelled to sympathize with my personal perception that you afforded me in this situation. Anyone who knows me around these parts would validate I'm not a random jerk who was giving you some hard time for no reason (like you did to me for no reason)- and honestly - on various other sites I've been a long time mod for - I think I've kicked a total of one person (thats how super laid back I am).

So now that I got that out of the way.....I'll leave the last word for whatever trolls are lurking who feel the need to troll.

Other than that, I wish you all the best and nothing but good vibes and lucky grinds.

I'm off.
peace.

PS. Just for the record, this whole topic was dropped and forgotten about till I saw you harping on about it in the thread here....if you don't want to bring it up, dont bring it up.
gh0st_m0de

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 03:47:47 PM

plus. I dont want to hear one  more "check my ip" excuse.
Most anyone with little computer experience can get around that.

If this is an official challenge, I am surely willing to show you how that works sometime on LuckyFlop. It's doable. Feel free to test it yourself. Unless you already have. Who knows, you like to play pretend.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:53:03 PM

I am sitting at a cash game table and in the lobby it shows 0/6 players.  It was showing 1/6

You can sort the lobby by stakes, game, players etc.  The problem is that everytime the lobby refreshes it goes back to default and removes your sort.

These 2 issues make it difficult to see if anybody is at the tables and hinders games starting.

luckyflop (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:29:30 AM

It takes a few seconds to refresh. Most systems take a few seconds or you need to click on it. Were working on making it faster.
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:55:02 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 08:52:46 AM by Belogvardeec

Hi,
my nickname  in room is Bum. I like your poker room. A lot of freerolls Smiley. But, the withdrawal is not automatic Sad.

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:08:39 AM

Hi,
my nickname  in room is Bum. I like your poker room. A lot of freerolls Smiley. But, the withdrawal is not automatic Sad.

Hey bum!  I played against you..  Wink

Luckyflop im waitting for another cashout.
Noone can beat me hehe Tongue
nioc
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:07:42 PM

It takes a few seconds to refresh. Most systems take a few seconds or you need to click on it. Were working on making it faster.

the problem is when someone is sitting at the table it often shows 0 players.

when the lobby refreshes the sorting goes back to default instead of what you have it set for; players, steaks etc.
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:03:45 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 06:16:50 PM by Belogvardeec

Hi,

Hey bum!  I played against you..  Wink

Luckyflop im waitting for another cashout.
Noone can beat me hehe Tongue

Smiley Hi,
you're too strong for me  Sad

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:29:32 PM

Notice how Fox is gone now that chat logs where brought out.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:29:04 PM

Notice how Fox is gone now that chat logs where brought out.

I am always here, I just don't wanna answer to her because SHE IS OFF, because it's an obvious joke made by the other player, why I answer here?

I have already swear I don't have multi acc, if you don't have logic, please don't play poker, or always lose. Grin

Please answer the question:

1.if I have multi acc, why bf doesn't delete my acc?
2.sygambler has a BCT acc since Dec of 2014, do you think this BCT acc is also mine?
3.Many players there usually talk with me during the tourneys, so does sygambler, I usually talk to him and other player. if he is my another acc. so you think every time I talk to myself for 3 weeks(he has played here for 3+ weeks)?
4.if you think I talk to myself for many weeks, so you think many other players are also my acc? How absurd it is?
5.sygambler is also bumping this thread, so you think I use 2 BCT acc to bump this thread?

So if you even couldn't distinguish jokes or evidence, poker is too difficult for you.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:14:21 AM

www.luckflop.eu  Now is offering Every Hour on the hour a 5mbc Free Roll. Same Rules apply Come in and register and play.

Thank you and Good Luck!

Hey op,

Am i right thinking that i should receive 5mbc when i sign up to the site because i have and i cannot find the free 5mbc, do i have to leave username anywhere or should it be automatic?

It is not a big deal but if there is free bits going to try it out first that is what i would prefer to do first Smiley

nioc
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:23:49 AM

Played some 0.03-0.06 LH and the blinds were 0.03 and 0.06 Huh
I've never seen a limit holdem blind structure like that where the big blind is twice the pre and post flop bets.
psykachu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:24:57 AM

how i get the free 5mbtc?
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:56:33 PM

www.luckflop.eu  Now is offering Every Hour on the hour a 5mbc Free Roll. Same Rules apply Come in and register and play.

Thank you and Good Luck!

Hey op,

Am i right thinking that i should receive 5mbc when i sign up to the site because i have and i cannot find the free 5mbc, do i have to leave username anywhere or should it be automatic?

It is not a big deal but if there is free bits going to try it out first that is what i would prefer to do first Smiley

I do this manually as a promo. What is your USR ID
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

I've never seen a limit holdem blind structure like that where the big blind is twice the pre and post flop bets.

Please explain this better?
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 04:01:25 PM

pre and post flop?

sb and bb are what you ante up before the flop (*that is, if you're on the SB or BB position).  if you don't want to, then you don't play

re: "48 FREE ROLLS DAILY | 5mbc FREE to New Sign ups"

i never got 5mbc, and these free rolls require 'lucky points' which i really dont feel like wasting time to figure out
nioc
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:29:59 PM

Please explain this better?

In 99.9% of limit games the BB is equal to the size of the bet pre and post flop, that is the first 2 betting rounds.  For the 0.03/0.06 game that would be a BB of 0.03 and not the 0.06 it currently is.  The small blind is 1/2 the size of the big blind but being that 0.03 is an odd number it can be either 0.01 or 0.02 and if you want to play you have to complete it to 0.03 assuming there is no raise.

The way it is now to call pre flop is 0.06 and to bet post flop is 0.03.  Also the first raise pre flop is to 0.09, a 0.03 raise of the 0.06 BB.

I have no idea how other stakes of LH work as I did not look at them.  They should all use the same structure.

Unlike now almost all cash games spread used to be LH before NL became popular due to NL being on TV and therefore "real".

luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:21:44 PM

pre and post flop?

sb and bb are what you ante up before the flop (*that is, if you're on the SB or BB position).  if you don't want to, then you don't play

re: "48 FREE ROLLS DAILY | 5mbc FREE to New Sign ups"

i never got 5mbc, and these free rolls require 'lucky points' which i really dont feel like wasting time to figure out

5mbc we just changed to where we are doing 125mbc a day in FR but 25mbc-50mbc so we have better pay outs and winner. Let me know your USER ID and I can put 5mbc so you can try out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: