Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Become A Registered PICISI Contractor (writers, vid pros, & artists)  (Read 6771 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:10:07 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 06:34:48 PM by Armis

I'm pleased to announce that MakingMoneyHoney.com is our newest sponsor and that we received an in-kind* sponsor donation; here is our new sponsor list:

Site launch prerequisites update:
1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 22: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces and MakingMoneyHoney.com); [goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 11, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

MakingMoneyHoney.com is hosting the following PICISI advertisement at their site:
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:13:59 PM

The most recent PICISI related article is here:

DRAGON KNIGHT – THE GAME THAT PAYS YOU TO PLAY!
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/dragon-knight-game-pays-play/

excerpt:

"...  Dragon Knight 2.0 (dknight.ml) is a popular RPG game with over 250 players. Players can earn Dragon Points (DP) as they play the game which can then be traded for up to 7 different cryptocurrencies (CC) and withdrawn in game. The creator, Anarchist of Crypto Database (cryptodatabase.net), is also responsible for curating a CC library that catalogs over 1,300 different coins and supplies information for each one. ... Dragon Knight 2.0 is a supporter of PICISI. PICISI will be the leading CC crowd funding website that allows campaign starters to choose their host CC. All CC funds donated towards each campaign will then be exchanged for the chosen host CC. PICISI’s motto is ‘Promotion, Promotion, Promotion’. ..."

Please support CryptoDatabase, and/or PICISI with your comment at the bottom of the article.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:45:55 PM

The most recent PICISI related article is here:

PI IS A CURRENCY, A COMMODITY, AND A MEANS OF COMMUNICATING A SHARP MESSAGE
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/pi-currency-commodity-means-communicating-sharp-message/#

excerpt:

"...  Normally with a currency once funds are raised and removed they are never returned, as such the value of the currency will inevitably diminish over time. That is not the roadmap Pi was created to travel. PICISI’s intent is to “rebuy” the currency, yes they said “rebuy” think recycle with added value as opposed to a repayment, buyout, or buyback since currency isn’t a loan, and doesn’t represent ownership.

PICISI’s rebuying method of recycling/recirculating Pi is designed to have multiple effects; it should make the currency more stable, reliable, and stronger. ..."

Please support PICISI and/or Pi with your comment at the bottom of the article.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:23:42 PM

IMPORTANT

The following article http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2015/05/67507-bitcoin-alternative-hyper-teams-up-with-goldpieces-to-sponsor-digital-currency-crowdfunding-platform-picisi-launches-worldwide-crypto-gaming-network/  was reprinted from an earlier article put out by HYPERfuture about Goldpieces.   The article was sent to many different media desks for coverage.  One of the media desks was Crowdfund Insider, these guys are the crowdfunding industry leaders when it comes to crowdfunding media coverage.   If you visit the site you will see that they do a number of different thing in the crowdfunding space, they are highly ranked in all of the things that they do.

This article is more than an article about gaming, a particular CC, or a crowdfunding start-up, this article is actually represents a bridge between the CC world and the CF world.  Their target audience is extremely limited and highly focused, the audience is essentially made up of two types of people: campaign organizers and campaign donors.  If you look at the DNA of a CF organizer, a CF donor, and a CC speculator you will see very little difference because we are all cut from the same cloth, we are all: visionaries, strivers, investors, adventurers, gamblers, thinkers, creators, doers, motivators, leaders ... etc ... you know what I'm talking about because you are one too.

That article represents a CC story being told in a foreign CF land as such we should do what we can to support our story in their land so that more of them are encouraged and inspired to know more about our world.

I strongly encourage all that reads this message to write a comment at the article, mention any CC you wish but make sure that you draw positive attention to the article so that the CF people will be motivated to learn more about the CC industry.  please tweet
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 01:44:45 AM

IMPORTANT

The following article http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2015/05/67507-bitcoin-alternative-hyper-teams-up-with-goldpieces-to-sponsor-digital-currency-crowdfunding-platform-picisi-launches-worldwide-crypto-gaming-network/  was reprinted from an earlier article put out by HYPERfuture about Goldpieces.   The article was sent to many different media desks for coverage.  One of the media desks was Crowdfund Insider, these guys are the crowdfunding industry leaders when it comes to crowdfunding media coverage.   If you visit the site you will see that they do a number of different thing in the crowdfunding space, they are highly ranked in all of the things that they do.

This article is more than an article about gaming, a particular CC, or a crowdfunding start-up, this article is actually represents a bridge between the CC world and the CF world.  Their target audience is extremely limited and highly focused, the audience is essentially made up of two types of people: campaign organizers and campaign donors.  If you look at the DNA of a CF organizer, a CF donor, and a CC speculator you will see very little difference because we are all cut from the same cloth, we are all: visionaries, strivers, investors, adventurers, gamblers, thinkers, creators, doers, motivators, leaders ... etc ... you know what I'm talking about because you are one too.

That article represents a CC story being told in a foreign CF land as such we should do what we can to support our story in their land so that more of them are encouraged and inspired to know more about our world.

I strongly encourage all that reads this message to write a comment at the article, mention any CC you wish but make sure that you draw positive attention to the article so that the CF people will be motivated to learn more about the CC industry.  please tweet

I know you guys have been happy about this but as a heads-up, the coverage is pretty much automated. Has nothing to do with the sites liking the idea or supporting it...

automated?  what is automated?   please elaborate ranlo

thanks

CrowdFundInsider did the research on HYPER, GP and PICISI, added new images, and modified the article. That was definitely NOT automated! Also I know from my experience running the HYPER PR campaigns that different sites do publish different articles depending on the content. That is because of a HUMAN editor.

PR is very important for any serious project ranlo

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:43:31 AM

IMPORTANT

The following article http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2015/05/67507-bitcoin-alternative-hyper-teams-up-with-goldpieces-to-sponsor-digital-currency-crowdfunding-platform-picisi-launches-worldwide-crypto-gaming-network/  was reprinted from an earlier article put out by HYPERfuture about Goldpieces.   The article was sent to many different media desks for coverage.  One of the media desks was Crowdfund Insider, these guys are the crowdfunding industry leaders when it comes to crowdfunding media coverage.   If you visit the site you will see that they do a number of different thing in the crowdfunding space, they are highly ranked in all of the things that they do.

This article is more than an article about gaming, a particular CC, or a crowdfunding start-up, this article is actually represents a bridge between the CC world and the CF world.  Their target audience is extremely limited and highly focused, the audience is essentially made up of two types of people: campaign organizers and campaign donors.  If you look at the DNA of a CF organizer, a CF donor, and a CC speculator you will see very little difference because we are all cut from the same cloth, we are all: visionaries, strivers, investors, adventurers, gamblers, thinkers, creators, doers, motivators, leaders ... etc ... you know what I'm talking about because you are one too.

I strongly encourage all that reads this message to write a comment at the article, mention any CC you wish but make sure that you draw positive attention to the article so that the CF people will be motivated to learn more about the CC industry.  please tweet

I know you guys have been happy about this but as a heads-up, the coverage is pretty much automated. Has nothing to do with the sites liking the idea or supporting it...

automated?  what is automated?   please elaborate ranlo

thanks

I use the term "automated" because it's pretty much an automatic process. There are a large list of sites that work with prnewswire (protip: this is the service Psybits is using to push press releases). A lot of sites will automatically repost everything from there, giving the "feel" of articles being picked up.

FWIW, the article on CrowdFundInsider is exactly the same as the one Psybits pushed to prnewswire. The ONLY difference is a couple of added images. Word-for-word, it's a replica.

Basically, Psybits just has a subscription to that site. He sends them a unedited (you can tell by reading it) document and it's propagated to various sites.

IIRC, the service is like $299/mo for like 5 submissions ($60 each), so he's just a reseller, :p.

And HYPER, I know about PR. I actually do PR as well (but I don't use automated systems like prnewswire).

Thanks for that

That is what I thought you meant, and it seems Hyperfuture also thought the same as well and responded accordingly.

Although it is true that the 'send and receive' process is automated, what is not always automated is what the receiver of the material does with the material.  
In this cased it was not automatic and the writer actually did some homework before publishing the story.

"The ONLY difference is a couple of added images. Word-for-word, it's a replica."  As I indicated, its a reprint, but certainly was not a word for word replica, not even in the title.  If you read what she was given and read what she wrote you will see a greater understanding of PICISI.  You could tell that the writer actually researched the material.  From what I could tell the PICISI crowdfunding logo was not provided directly as an image in the feed story, or indirectly via a link in the story.  To get that image the writer very likely went outside of what she was hand-fed.

I believe Crowdfund Insider has seen some material about PICISI from CrowdfundingPR.com but dismissed it since it was a single source but now that some material came from a new source, one that is much larger and categorically distant from crowdfunding, she decided to look into it further and run (perhaps jog) with the story to the extent that she did.

Allow me to put it a totally different way, the 'replica' story was 'picked up' by very many news agencies, and will be read by many of their readers. One non news agency that picked up the story actually read it, and that source is a major lead for the CC world to be examined by the CF world which is why it WAS [old news now] so important for us to encourage CC people to support that article.  

We must seize opportunities when we can.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:21:30 AM

I'm pleased to announce that Triangles (TRI) is our newest sponsor and that we received a sponsor donation from them; here is our new sponsor list:

2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Please note: we have two prerequisite goals to achieve in order to formally start PICISI, please help us find Admins and inaugural crowdfunding projects for the site.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:34:22 AM

I'm pleased to announce that Triangles (TRI) is our newest sponsor and that we received a sponsor donation from them; here is our new sponsor list:

2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Please note: we have two prerequisite goals to achieve in order to formally start PICISI, please help us find Admins and inaugural crowdfunding projects for the site.

Awesome news! Is there a listing of the crowdfunding projects chosen so far?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:53:41 AM

Turns the OP is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:50:16 PM

Turns the OP is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

Vod carried that same falsehood to a PICISI sponsor: ([WAC] Official WorldAidCoin Thread)

Turns out Armis is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

Here was the PICISI sponsor's response:

I find that very hard to believe in Armis. Also its not like he is asking a lot of donations. It would not make sense in anyway possible to scam people. He has my trust anyway

Here was my direct response:

I find that very hard to believe in Armis. Also its not like he is asking a lot of donations. It would not make sense in anyway possible to scam people. He has my trust anyway

I appreciate your support.  Vod's irresponsible smear campaign is a pit of negativity.

It has become obvious to me that Vod didn't read much about PICISI before rushing to judgement.   Ask him to tell you what PICISI is, he could not tell you because he didn't read about it and refuses to believe what he is told by the creator of PICISI. 

He claims it's a scam so I said if you actually believe that then bet your membership in bitcointalk.org, once I prove that it is not a scam Vod membership must resign.
He refused to address that.  That's proof that he is not just spreading fear but that he doesn't stand behind his words, position, and feedback.

How unfair is it to have a "trust system" in which someone could make a false accusation that causes damage to ones character but suffer no penalty when proven wrong?
I know the site isn't a free country, however I also know that 'guilty until proven innocent' is a bad policy, but worse is the fact that no penalty is suffered by those who seek to used the trust system as an extortion mechanism.

Vod mentioned "Charity" "license" "corporation" "board of directors" "stakeholders" and "collection of large sums of ... currency"   In short, Vod jumped to the wrong conclusion over and over again because he didn't want to read.

Here is a more comprehensive view: Vod is assuming facts in evidence, and more importantly if he or anyone simply look at the fact or the evidence everyone should see the truth.  Here are the facts PICISI is a business plan taking shape, I am the designer of the plan.   A critical part of that plan is formation of the org, creation of the site, and creation of currency. 

Vod didn't read the plan, didn't read the articles about the plan, nor did he read the threads about the plan, because had he done any or all of them he would have found that there was never any plan for PICISI to be a charity, that it was always the plan for PICISI to be a business, and the plan was for the business to help give CC more exposure in real world applications.

The evidence of those facts is more than obvious, the site prerequisites imply that no site presently exists, the site prerequisites also imply that once those goals are met that something else will occur, when you look at the individual prerequisites in relation to all of them the viewer should reasonable conclude that soon after all goals are achieved the basic tools will be in place to create the business.

You don't need a license to market a plan, you don't need a license to raise money to form a org or any type, you don't need a license put the pieces together for the creation of that business.

Vod mentioned a 'corporation' and 'board of directors'  where did he get that from?  Who called PICISI a corporation? Who said PICISI has a board of directors?  No one that I see, Vod is the only person putting that out there to my knowledge.   Given that Vod used the word "stakeholders" like this: "stakeholders (no corporation license!)" I assume Vod has confused the words "stakeholders" with the word "stockholders".  Again he allowed his preconceived notions to prejudice his judgement.  It's important to note that I corrected that error of his earlier however he likely didn't read it or believe it. 

and lastly,

Vod mentioned 'collection of large sums of money', he really needs to explain that because PICISI does plan on making large sums of money, over and over again, and I would not be foolish to run away from that.

Vod clearly failed to get adequately informed about PICISI before he came to his conclusions, famto get familiar with the subject before makeing ado his homework

I'm looking for people to help me manage PICISI it requires that interested parties read all of the articles presently available about PICISI, and have a solid understanding about PICISI in addition to being suitable for the position sought.  So that when more FUD arrives at PICISI's doorstep more of us are ready to defend her.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:07:41 AM

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, the information did not originate from any PICISI sponsor as we were lead to believe.  Not one of the 23 PICISI sponsors issued a complaint, requested a refund, or expressed a desire to change their association.

So all of Vod's irresponsible behavior was not in defense of any of PICISI's sponsors, that's why he would not tell me who it was because he could not, it was a total fabrication, no sponsor complaint ever existed.

To everyone reading this message PICISI is a good plan, PICISI will be an honorable company, and PICISI will do great things for the CC industry.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be.

Here is what hasn't changed -- sponsorship is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, always was, always will be.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:12:35 AM

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, the information did not originate from any PICISI sponsor as we were lead to believe.  Not one of the 23 PICISI sponsors issued a complaint, requested a refund, or expressed a desire to change their association.

So all of Vod's irresponsible behavior was not in defense of any of PICISI's sponsors, that's why he would not tell me who it was because he could not, it was a total fabrication, no sponsor complaint ever existed.

To everyone reading this message PICISI is a good plan, PICISI will be an honorable company, and PICISI will do great things for the CC industry.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be.

Here is what hasn't changed -- sponsorship is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, always was, always will be.

What does it take to get sponsorship status, anyways, and what's the benefit of becoming one? These are huge things potential sponsors would love to know. It'd be best if you could create like a pdf or something that helps detail it, that way potential sponsors can check it out and see whether or not they'd be a good fit/the program would be a good fit for them.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:17:21 AM

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, the information did not originate from any PICISI sponsor as we were lead to believe.  Not one of the 23 PICISI sponsors issued a complaint, requested a refund, or expressed a desire to change their association.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be.

What does it take to get sponsorship status, anyways, and what's the benefit of becoming one? These are huge things potential sponsors would love to know. It'd be best if you could create like a pdf or something that helps detail it, that way potential sponsors can check it out and see whether or not they'd be a good fit/the program would be a good fit for them.

Thanks for your message.

Here is an article on PICISI sponsors: http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-crowdfunding-sponsors/

You asked "what does it take to get sponsorship  status", a protocol has not been set-up as of yet however it will be along the lines of what the CC client wants from PICISI in terms of performance. There are about 15 different sponsorship opportunities.   The two general sponsorship opportunities were: a PICISI endorsement, if you like PICISI and you want to show your support for the endeavor let me know however way you wish.  That is the one that ceased with the above mention.   The other general sponsorship will be automatic, the top 10 sponsors are featured in ranking order in the margins of the site's home page.

All of the rest are specific, the most popular is expected to be the 4 mentioned in the article:
1) host CC sponsor
2) Perk sponsor
3) campaign body sponsor
and
4) video sponsor

The fees for sponsors are all extremely affordable in order to encourage sponsorship in mass.  Every single campaign will enjoy the supportive embrace of sponsorship as such  100% of the campaigns will receive something -- no one leaves empty handed.

You want to know how it benefits the sponsor, what all serious currencies have in common is that they want to be used as a currency.  If a currency that only gets as far as the trading market isn't being used as a currency it's being used as a commodity.  What PICISI does it enable the CC to be used as a currency, plus other things.

Having your logo on the site advertises your CC that's one benefit, the home page is an earned position, however a sponsor could pay for a position on one of the category so let's say you are Energy coin a good spot to have your logo will be at the Renewable Energy category.  And when you see various renewable energy campaigns come in you might decide to sponsor a campaign in any or all of the 4 ways indicated above.  

The Host CC sponsorship specifically allows all CC donations made to that campaign for the duration of the campaign to be immediately converted to the host CC sponsor CC.  That gives your CC immediate market support.  So when someone sends a donation someone's currency is being used as a currency.   Since all CC is liquid the campaign organizer has the right to use those funds to spend on developing and/or promoting their campaign with the Campaign Contractors that will be available.  PICISI will escrow funds and participate with feedback.   It's important to not that the host CC sponsor is selected by either a bid or 1st one to $1 worth of their CC, depending on the type of campaign.  Anything in technology will be bid, most other categories will be first to $1 worth of CC.  All of the host CC sponsor money goes to the campaign.  All other sponsorship opportunities have a PICISI fee from the receiver of the funds.

the perks are give away opportunities where you would give x#of CC to the campaign and they would use it as gifts to give to donors of specific amount.

the campaign body places your logo in the text body of the campaign

and

the vid sponsorship enables you to place a 5 second spot at the opening of the vid for that campaign "this vid was sponsored by [show logo] [say mantra]"

so you are marketing your currency to many different people in many different ways.

Sponsorship should result in more movement for your CC more community members and more adoption opportunities (our contractors will likely accept your coin at their sites too).  

the PICISI mantra is Promotion, Promotion, Promotion, promotion of the PICISI message, our sponsors message, and the message of our campaigns.  Recently we offered to do a free article relevant to PICISI for each of our sponsors.  Glad only a handful took advantage of the offer because was and is hard work.  

As you can see there are tremendous benefits to being a PICISI sponsor.  Remember, if it doesn't live up to your expectations regardless of how grand you are welcome to a refund on request.  

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:11:27 AM

Vod's pal calls Vod hypocrite for creating multiple fraudulent accounts as part of Vod's vicious and malicious wide spread smear campaign against PICISI:

Before I go I had better comment yet again on VOD's failings.

My response:

One person (Quickseller) pointed out a single time that the accounts I created could be used to scam. No other person expressed any concerns.

Vod, is this your doings? Creating imposter accounts that are meant to appear be an account associated with someone that takes money from others (be it donations or otherwise) is generally considered scammy behavior. Although this may or may not be the intention, it would be very easy to use this account to get Armis's customers/sponsors/donators to give you money when that is not the intention.

Based on QS's single post, and my strong ethics, I decided to use a different name and I shut down the names that could be used to scam.  There was no advice (much less strong advice) to remove them.  As usual, your words are worthless because you don't stand behind them, and this post is a good example of why you don't.

You suck at guessing... better stick to scamming.   Undecided

QS is so reputable that he promotes Adam Allcock a known and proven VAT fraudster.

Libels my good name calling me an extortionist. Ya he is all that isn't he?

That doesn't bode well for anyone if you are taking him as the voice of ethical behavior in these forums. Bad choices all around and if you read carefully I to took exception to your hypocrisy creating multiple accounts to hound Armis. I guess certain people get recognition and others get ignored.

pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 07:19:09 AM

Scammers always leave the parts out that make them look bad.  Read the entire message for yourself.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976704.msg11406696#msg11406696

-------------------------

Pickissy - the only account authorized to speak for the official PICISI
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:58:41 AM

Vod is using a scammy account to give the false impression that he speaks for PICISI, but worse than that he is also actually lying when he claims that any sponsor requested a refund, not sponsor requested any refund.  In fact 1 has indicated that his next new business will also be a PICISI sponsor.

This is outrageous, not only because Vod is purporting to be associated with PICISI, but he's claiming that I said things that I didn't say in that post.  Note that the thread is locked and apparently only unlocked when Vod want to make a new entry.   That is not free speech that's libelous misrepresentation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:10:17 AM

and

pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:34:48 AM

PICISI has already formally started - and you know this.   Undecided

Armis is not authorized to speak for the official PICISI site - no matter what he posts.  (Remember, he is using an anonymous account and doesn't need to speak the truth because there are no real life consequences for him.  He just wants to collect as many coins as he can then disappear.)
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:57:25 AM

PICISI has already formally started - and you know this.   Undecided

Armis is not authorized to speak for the official PICISI site - no matter what he posts.  (Remember, he is using an anonymous account and doesn't need to speak the truth because there are no real life consequences for him.  He just wants to collect as many coins as he can then disappear.)

The pickissy account is not authorized to speak on behalf of PICISI it is an impostor account created by Vod that he uses to harass those who want to legitimately discussion and consider PICISI.

Vod stop using the pickissy account you are wrongfully misrepresenting PICISI,  
Vod stop harassing me and PICISI,

It is considered "scammy" to create impostor accounts, Vod created at least 3 of them (Official PICISI, Offical PICISI, and Pickissy).  It is considered a 'scam' to used such impostor accounts to give people the impression that you speak for the person or entity being misrepresented.  

If someone created the account 'Official Theymos' it would be considered 'scammy', if they then used the account to give others the impression that they speak for 'Theymos' or for 'bitcointalk.org' it would be considered misrepresentation.   A number of people would descend on the impostor account to issue it negative feedback claiming that it was an impostor account.  

So why is Vod creating impostor accounts to harass PICISI?  Why is he making so many claims that he fails to support with reasonable evidence?
Why did he issue negative feedback based on his disbeliefs?  

These are only a few of the issues currently being discussed with numerous levels of authority on this site and outside of this site. 

pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:03:36 AM

Oh Armis, why do you copy/paste the same information everywhere?  I know why - OVERWHELM and CONFUSE is a common scammer tactic.   Undecided

After you made 47 posts in one drunken night stating I was a liar, when I later proved I was telling the truth, why didn't you reply to a single one of those 47 posts apologizing?  I know why - no ethics  and no morals.  Just what you'd expect from an anonymous scammer.

This account is the only one authorized to speak for the official PICISI website.  The official PICISI website will state that Armis is not authorized to speak for PICISI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: