Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♔ RUSTYRYAN's 3.0% Weekly Term Deposits ♔  (Read 25430 times)
Ocean6

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:48:56 AM

Show us some more Rusty.

I've got some BTC that needs a parking spot.

Life is What you Make it!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 05:31:01 AM

RustyRyan's 3.0% Guaranteed Weekly Deposits
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________

My name is Ryan, I provide Risk-Free Deposits Guaranteed to Payout at 3.0% Weekly Interest. No compounding.  

Note:
I am aware several members, especially at the start, will ridicule and take up thread space to point out obvious things about my rep. I am as trustworthy as any "reputable" deposit service starting up here. If 300 posts of nonsense proves you otherwise then I guess I'm not the guy for you. If you're uneasy about me, please do not be rude/obnoxious in the thread, but rather go deposit with another service.

That said, if you're ready to do business, please read the info below before contacting me.

Deposit Options
Current Minimum Deposit Amount: 1 BTC. (For a short time only)
Current Minimum Term Length: 1 Week.

Weekly Deposit Rate: 3.00%% Payout Weekly (12% monthly)
The current 3.00% per week will be maintained until further notice.

Payouts will occur on Sundays around 22:00 UTC every week.

To Start
1) PM me with the following:
--Deposit Amount
--Term Length
--Withdrawal Bitcoin Address for your Deposit return + Interest payments
2) Send 1 BTC or more to the unique deposit address I give you

*I reserve the right to return your deposit fully back to you under any circumstance with the appropriate interest for the current week.

PM me, Comment, or Message me on ICQ with any other questions or concerns.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Why should I trust you?
-While starting up I have set the minimum deposit at only 1 BTC.
-I should be receiving a credit rating by PatrickHarnett on WPW soon.
-All depositor's coins are guaranteed to payout.
-As users receive weekly interest payments I ask of them to please confirm here on the forum as feedback.

What are coins used for?
-Short Term Investments
-Market Arbitrage
-Bitcoin Projects
-Private Loans
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Current Deposits
Code:
Depositor:       Deposit Amount:      Weekly Interest Rate:      Term Length:      Deposit Return Date:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Deposits: 0 BTC
Previous Deposits
Code:
Depositor:       Deposit Amount:      Weekly Interest Rate:      Term Length:      Deposit Return Date:

If you would like to remain anonymous on the table just let me know.

yet another complete and utter Ponzi scheme, added to my list of ponzi's you should never send BTC to and get back all you can if you already have:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=94900.0

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
thirdlight

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 06:29:50 AM

Blah
That was what I was waiting for, the Micon seal of approval.

RustyRyan (OP)

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 06:49:57 AM

Blah
That was what I was waiting for, the Micon seal of approval.
I'm honored.

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing."
  Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
  RustyRyan's Deposits - Low Risk Weekly Term Deposits at 3.0% Interest.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:58:12 AM

You have set a record of sorts - least evidence, and fewest posts - I feel like depositing some coins - can I have a deposit address?
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 04:55:36 PM

You have set a record of sorts - least evidence, and fewest posts - I feel like depositing some coins - can I have a deposit address?
But think of your credit rating! Tongue
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 05:03:21 PM

PONZI SCAM.  Stay away from this one.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 09:00:02 PM

While working with RustyRyan today it became obvious that start-ups present an interesting issue: with no deposits or liabilities, they tend not to produce meaningful metrics.

PatrickHarnett

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 09:12:21 PM

While working with RustyRyan today it became obvious that start-ups present an interesting issue: with no deposits or liabilities, they tend not to produce meaningful metrics.

Yes, and I suggest a minimum of 100 BTC on deposit before a rating gets published.  I added some ideas in the WPW thread.
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 12:36:17 AM

Just for the record, I am not endorsing RustyRyan's deposits, and only threw in a few coins to see how it runs.  i.e. research funding.
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 12:49:24 AM

PONZI SCAM.  Stay away from this one.

+1 / please don't give any of these scammers any more BTC.

PLEASE

not even for "research" purposes.

here is one of my recieving hashes:

16YAwcGgbw9WYPBt8BXHKrg5KGPEupjWuZ

send me all the coins, I promise to pay you back a small portion of what you send me, and steal the rest when I stop finding new investment.

that is what you are signing up for here.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:06:04 AM

Micon, thank you for your concern.  However, I am sure you can appreciate every time you play a hand of poker you might win or lose.  In this case (actually in several cases) I put up small stakes to see what would happen.  In the same way, I might go to a movie and at the end I may have received my money's worth, but I don't get my money back.
RustyRyan (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:21:07 AM

Quote from: PatrickHarnett
Micon, thank you for your concern.  However, I am sure you can appreciate every time you play a hand of poker you might win or lose.  In this case (actually in several cases) I put up small stakes to see what would happen.  In the same way, I might go to a movie and at the end I may have received my money's worth, but I don't get my money back.
Minimum deposit is currently 1 BTC and the minimum term length is only 1 week for this reason.

Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
RustyRyan (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 11:03:57 AM

Though I should add a thank you to Patrick and thirdlight for "getting the ball rolling," research funding or not.

Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 03:20:01 PM

Post history looks extremely scammy.

What are the specifics on your mining operation? What do you have, what do you intend to buy? What pool are you mining to?

Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 08:10:00 PM

Micon, thank you for your concern.  However, I am sure you can appreciate every time you play a hand of poker you might win or lose.  In this case (actually in several cases) I put up small stakes to see what would happen.  In the same way, I might go to a movie and at the end I may have received my money's worth, but I don't get my money back.

1) please do not support obvious scams 

2) here there is no movie, you can buy a ticket but the theater is empty and nothing is on the screen.

finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 08:16:06 PM

1) please do not support obvious scams 

2) here there is no movie, you can buy a ticket but the theater is empty and nothing is on the screen.

No, somebody is standing in front and writing all over the screen so nobody can see Smiley
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 12:21:15 AM

Just PM'd about a 5BTC, 1 week deposit.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 12:52:21 AM

ur playin' great today kiddo

RustyRyan (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 01:03:06 AM

PM'd you back.

Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: