Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GlideSEC Asset | Secured & Profitable NXT Investments | System Launch  (Read 42281 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ActualUpsurge (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 08:57:48 AM

and when do you think the next payment is being processed?

as stated in my previous posts, the exact date and time will not be announced as certain holders are buying the hour before the dividend then dumping after the dividend, every week.

over the next few days.

▲▼▼▲▼GlideSEC NXT investments www.glidesec.com▲▼▲▼
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:21:55 AM

Does it really make any difference?
They will buy now and sell after the payout so doesn't sound logical.

Furthermore the orderbook is way too thin to use this strategy without making a loss.
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 02:31:48 PM

Hi there,

when c-cex trade willbe available?

is there a way to get the dividend in some way if i buy on c-cex?

GlitterRush

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:52:52 AM

holding and waiting i hate waiting hurry up c-cex

Get your TAM today at https://c-cex.com/?p=tam-btc
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 04:03:29 PM

trades across all sectors going rather well this week! should be a nice return! - 2nd on c-cex list!

i have now replied to all PMs regarding dividends and general inquiries.

Thanks for everyone's support, looking up to bigger and better things!

sempyper

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:07:07 PM

neat, few people talking about this on polo chatbox, cant wait for the exchange to hit
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 07:50:29 AM

hi guys, how are we all today?, new set of dividends incoming within 24 hours  Cool

OldSpurty

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:04:21 PM

Doing great! Glad to hear we got another dividend incoming. Keep up the good work!

Just bought a few more shares, but I'm sure not going to be selling them off after the dividend Smiley
Jiggy0001

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

thanks
Jiggy0001

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:39:16 AM

hi guys, how are we all today?, new set of dividends incoming within 24 hours  Cool

Any updates?
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:06:48 PM

| DIVIDEND UPDATE || FRIDAY March 27th 2015 || PAYOUT #05 |

Hello shareholders, we are happy to announce our fifth dividend has been successfully delivered, we have managed to obtain a wonderful 4.1% dividend for our asset holders.

a little over 301,000 shares have been sold to date, and we are 100% sold out of group 1 sales! now onto group #2 then an exchange listing as expected.

124883.3 in NXT has been sent out.

Some good news in form of gaining strength and a solid base, we are currently in liaison with a private investor who wishes to help us build a ground floor, we have another meeting next week - so more updates to follow with more news and information as it comes, im extremely happy with the way things are currently unfolding, looking to be bigger than expected. this is just the start guys, baby steps!

we would like to hear feedback from investors, we get a lot of inboxes telling us how good of a job we are doing, but as a community id like to hear your thoughts.

dividends incoming.

on another note - we are 2nd on the voting list to be added to c-cex!

Regards
ActualUpsurge

ULALA

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:01:08 AM

got my divs on time thank you  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes i see we are first on first on the voting list for the exchange  Cool Cool
Haggisahh

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:20:42 AM

So I have a few K glidesec, how do I get my dividends?
Sorry for being clueless :-)
OldSpurty

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:25:55 PM

So I have a few K glidesec, how do I get my dividends?

The NXT will be sent to your account when dividends get processed. As long as you are holding shares, there is nothing else you need to do in order to get your dividend payments Smiley

Hope this helps!
ULALA

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:19:06 AM

thanks for being ontime you never fail to deliver
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:18:04 AM

thanks for being ontime you never fail to deliver

thanks for your support! our team are busy working on some great dividend returns this week!

ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:10:19 PM

Update | GlideSEC & Glidecoin | April 01 2015

Hi guys, just some general information about the future release of Glidecoin - which if all goes to plan should be released in a few weeks - remember the ONLY form of initial distribution, will be you guessed it! you guys, only shareholders will receive 100% of the initial distribution! yeah we could hold an ICO - but we figured this way its more beneficial and rewarding to our shareholders, after initial distribution Glidecoin will be purely POS (proof of stake) and be primarily focused on privacy, security & anonymity - we have put together a pretty decent coding team and we have some pretty groundbreaking code in store in terms of anonymity and security  (possibility of ring signatures at this stage) - buckle up tight guys!

we will take a snapshot of the chain at a certain stage in the next few weeks and distribution will be based off that snapshot

Thanks again for the support guys!

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:17:05 PM

great  Smiley

ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:56:46 PM

Update | GlideSEC & Glidecoin | April 01 2015

Hi guys, just some general information about the future release of Glidecoin - which if all goes to plan should be released in a few weeks - remember the ONLY form of initial distribution, will be you guessed it! you guys, only shareholders will receive 100% of the initial distribution! yeah we could hold an ICO - but we figured this way its more beneficial and rewarding to our shareholders, after initial distribution Glidecoin will be purely POS (proof of stake) and be primarily focused on privacy, security & anonymity - we have put together a pretty decent coding team and we have some pretty groundbreaking code in store in terms of anonymity and security  (possibility of ring signatures at this stage) - buckle up tight guys!

we will take a snapshot of the chain at a certain stage in the next few weeks and distribution will be based off that snapshot

Thanks again for the support guys!

How does this change the business model you laid out on page 1, if at all?  Do I understand correctly that this is a move off of the NXT platform and onto your own independent coin, and the dividends will be paid through POS?

incorrect, we arent moving off the NXT platform - GlideSEC is here to stay - just as original plans we have decided to also create a coin and distribute it to shareholders as a bonus and incentive

glidesec will stay fully functional and continue to issue dividends, infact glidesec itself will be invested in glidecoin - so we may see some decent benefits and dividend size increasing from this move Wink just to make things clear, this isnt a swap, this is an addition.

Glidesec and Glidecoin will interact with each other - Glidesec will act as stabilization fund in some way.

TL;DR free coin.

ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 07:29:20 AM

dividends schedule has been updates and isn't too far away, working on alot under the hood also guys! ill update you guys shortly!

im 95% sure we will be added to c-cex this week - so we are busy preparing and testing snapshots for that and also the coin launch - its all happening!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: