Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: for  (Read 3896 times)
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 03:35:24 PM

As for your bold statement, I invite you to provide a list of warning signs. No really. Let's discuss this. Surely you aren't just trolling. You probably honestly believe what you are saying. So let's discuss it. I'm open. I'll change the topic of this thread since it has become a discussion of whether or not I am a scammer. Are you game?

I already replied usagi on PM. But it's probably better to say it here:
I'm not game.

Time will tell what usagi is.
A vampire princess, or a commoner werewolf.
A japanese or a chinese from Taiwan.
An immortal or a simple mortal.
A girl or a guy.
How does he being either of the things you listed effect his capability as a insurer and owner/manager of CPA?
I think this is quite off topic and doesn't really have to do with CPA.
The identity of Usagi sure, but random quotes taken out of context/jokes.
//DeaDTerra
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 03:40:31 PM

As for your bold statement, I invite you to provide a list of warning signs. No really. Let's discuss this. Surely you aren't just trolling. You probably honestly believe what you are saying. So let's discuss it. I'm open. I'll change the topic of this thread since it has become a discussion of whether or not I am a scammer. Are you game?

I'm not game.

A girl or a guy.
How does he being either of the things you listed effect his capability as a insurer and owner/manager of CPA?
//DeaDTerra

Those quotes are the least of it...

Like I said: I'm not game.
Carry on!
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 03:41:49 PM

I'm not game.

A girl or a guy.
//DeaDTerra

Carry on!
You say you are not game yet you keep hinting and keep answering, it's obvious you want to make a point but you don't want to stand and defend it.
//DeaDTerra
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 03:49:31 PM

I'm not game.

A girl or a guy.
//DeaDTerra

Carry on!
You say you are not game yet you keep hinting and keep answering, it's obvious you want to make a point but you don't want to stand and defend it.
//DeaDTerra

I'm still to meet the first girl who turns out to be a guy who can be trusted and doesn't have an agenda of deception. That is all.
Take it for it's value, which may be 0 for you.
Take it or leave it.
guruvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 06:30:23 PM

I'm still to meet the first girl who turns out to be a guy who can be trusted and doesn't have an agenda of deception. That is all.
Take it for it's value, which may be 0 for you.
Take it or leave it.

Whoa. This is so seriously disturbing that we can't determine the sex of this person. This suggest that there is more dishonesty, and or deceit going on.

Frankly, I do not trust usagi - I have had concerns about the financial stability of usagi's "businesses" and definitely have serious questions about the viability of usagi's insurance products. Everytime I have asked about the finances that back up CPA, I have been attacked and told why that's a stupid irrelevant question and I should just buy insurance because, seriously bad things can happen.

I would not even consider purchasing such insurance from him/her -Especially not after this big sale of paranoia and fear: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=96058.0 - Give us a fucking break and go get a job with Allstate - do you really think that kind of rhetoric sells more insurance?

I am greatly disturbed by the fact that usagi cannot answer a question, or respond to a criticism without attacking the other party. This defensiveness suggests to me both financial and mental instability. I have had this concern since we first met on IRC.

Disclaimer: I don't and  wouldn't  hold YARR or CPA.

I don't think usagi is a scammer, per se - I think usagi is unknown, and untrustable given all of the above. I futher fully expect CPA to go bankrupt and default long before any of the assets it insures go into default

guruvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:36:56 PM

I'm not game.

A girl or a guy.

Naw you don't get off so easy. -1 for not having the guts to stand behind what you said. I am kind of disappointed really, I was planning on having a lot of fun picking you apart. I guess you know where this would go and you don't want to have to face up to the fact you're just trolling.

This is precisely the type of response I'm talking about above.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:48:27 PM

I'm not game.

A girl or a guy.

Naw you don't get off so easy. -1 for not having the guts to stand behind what you said. I am kind of disappointed really, I was planning on having a lot of fun picking you apart. I guess you know where this would go and you don't want to have to face up to the fact you're just trolling.

Picking me apart? You? LMAO. Not even a man with balls, much less a vampire princess... Roll Eyes

Like I said, time will reveal the kind of person you are, and mark my words: YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED.
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:51:16 PM

I have to agree.
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:59:32 PM

This forum became such a sesspit and scammer paradise lately that anyone posting in "Lenging" and "Securities" sections and/or asking for any money to be loaned, borrowed, "invested" etc simply has to be considered as a thief and scammer by default until proven otherwise. As simple as that.

And for those who disagree, well... just wait a bit and you will see the wisdom of these words, eventually.

-
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:42:46 PM

I'm not game.

A girl or a guy.

This is precisely the type of response I'm talking about above.

Please, I beg you -- find a way to short CPA. I beg you.
Oh that's simple. Just take out a loan denominated in CPA shares, sell them, and when the deadline comes, buy back the CPA shares to repay the loan. It's already been done with PureMining; the lendee actually paid 50% more dividends.

Or, you could write up a CFD with you taking the long and guruvan taking the short.
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:55:51 PM

This forum became such a sesspit and scammer paradise lately that anyone posting in "Lenging" and "Securities" sections and/or asking for any money to be loaned, borrowed, "invested" etc simply has to be considered as a thief and scammer by default until proven otherwise. As simple as that.

And for those who disagree, well... just wait a bit and you will see the wisdom of these words, eventually.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=10432.0
 Roll Eyes

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
macboy80

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:19:12 AM

I would just like to say that usagi has honored both his/her private p2p and public GLBSE obligations to me and has acted professionally whenever we have done business.
puffn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:26:45 AM

I would just like to say that usagi has honored both his/her private p2p and public GLBSE obligations to me and has acted professionally whenever we have done business.

Same for me.

Looking for safe diversification? YABIF: Good Returns, Low Fees, Low Risk.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

I hold significant interest in
Bitcoin Mining Investments
Luceo

Activity: 350

Per aspera ad astra!

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 02:06:05 AM

As a holder of YARR and CPA, I would like to add to what puffn and macboy80 have said.

Usagi clowns around in IRC, I don't see that as a bad thing. Yes, this is business, but that's just Usagi's personality and I don't think it affects the way CPA or YARR are run.

I have always received dividends in a timely fashion, I have always received amiable and timely communications from Usagi when required, I look forward to continuing to do business with Usagi.

unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 07:25:32 AM

It's unfortunate that there is such a bad atmosphere lately in these forums. Can we just chill out a little bit, and not tear this community apart?
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 09:50:59 AM

It's unfortunate that there is such a bad atmosphere lately in these forums. Can we just chill out a little bit, and not tear this community apart?

And so was born SomethingAwful 2.

I will be referring to this forum as somethingawfultalk.org until further notice.

Ocean6

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 03:05:38 AM

I pulled out of both CPA and YARR as soon as Usagi started talking about selling YARR off.

Life is What you Make it!
puffn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 05:18:39 AM

Thanks for the cheap shares. Smiley

Looking for safe diversification? YABIF: Good Returns, Low Fees, Low Risk.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

I hold significant interest in
Bitcoin Mining Investments
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 05:22:57 AM

Thanks for the cheap shares. Smiley
Not as cheap as they would have been if usagi hadn't cancelled his 1500 share dump.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 05:29:15 AM

MagicalPokeyUsagi seems adorable, no waaai that could be usagi Wink

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: