Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS - Trading To Resume 6 PM EST March 4th  (Read 31296 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:40:10 PM

^Ya, sending more coin to Havelock & keeping it there is the only rational thing to do.
As for me, I can't wait to put all of my coin in Havelock Investment Fund [HIF], because the divs are great, the price's skyrocketing, and I can really trust Havelock.

In conclusion, Canada Panama is a land of contrasts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:35:39 PM

^Ya, sending more coin to Havelock & keeping it there is the only rational thing to do.
As for me, I can't wait to put all of my coin in Havelock Investment Fund [HIF], because the divs are great, the price's skyrocketing, and I can really trust Havelock.

In conclusion, Canada Panama is a land of contrasts.

sarcasm contrasting with trust rate........
NotLambchop

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:43:34 PM

^The neg rating I got was from a d00d who called me a troll when I explained to him that he's not going to get his money from Ukyo, and that his trust in Danny Brewster (of Neo and Bee* fame) was misplaced.

Feel free to ask him how that's going Smiley

*Havelock ticker: NEOBEE, lol gone Cheesy
havelock (OP)

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:33:43 PM

Our team is still working on testing and we will continue to update you on our progress.

Again we truly apologize for this delay.

Havelock

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:36:27 PM

Our team is still working on testing and we will continue to update you on our progress.

Havelock

what is the update all about?
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:43:20 PM

I've got an idea for you to implement: You could color the trades green/red respective, depending on whether they sold/bought on the ask/bid side. That way people would be able to see if someone sold or bought - this isn't always obvious!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
skuser

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:20:53 PM

Havelock

I suspect your 'team' has the same number of members as ltcgear's  Roll Eyes . Do you at least plan to allow funds withdrawal if 'testing' continues for prolonged period?

danrachita

Activity: 605
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:45:06 PM

I think was passed enough time for any posibile maintanance.
Tell us the truth,all is lost as things are going on?
Site was work well enough until friday.
Only explanations is we all lost everithing.
Say the truth please we cant wait anymore because we need our money.
BR.
havelock (OP)

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 06:06:59 PM

Nothing is lost BTC wise since we hold the majority of BTC in cold storage and those coins are all there.

As a precaution we also emptied the Hot-wallet and moved everything to cold storage before we began any maintenance on the site.

If you have used our site last week you would have noticed that there were more outages than usual, and if you are a regular users you know that our site does experience outages on and off regularly. However last Thursday and Friday the site has become inaccessible after just a few minutes of us restarting the front end.

We decided to shut off the site until we can figure out the cause and to make sure that all funds are safe and that there isn't any issues when we come back online.

We are going manually through all accounts to check logs and verify that everything matches our DB.

As always we appreciate your patience during this time as we are doing everything we can to bring the site back up and in working orders as soon as possible.

The Havelock Team

KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:11:46 PM

Nothing is lost BTC wise since we hold the majority of BTC in cold storage and those coins are all there.

As a precaution we also emptied the Hot-wallet and moved everything to cold storage before we began any maintenance on the site.

If you have used our site last week you would have noticed that there were more outages than usual, and if you are a regular users you know that our site does experience outages on and off regularly. However last Thursday and Friday the site has become inaccessible after just a few minutes of us restarting the front end.

We decided to shut off the site until we can figure out the cause and to make sure that all funds are safe and that there isn't any issues when we come back online.

We are going manually through all accounts to check logs and verify that everything matches our DB.

As always we appreciate your patience during this time as we are doing everything we can to bring the site back up and in working orders as soon as possible.

The Havelock Team

Thank you for the detailed update and the proactive security measures.
danrachita

Activity: 605

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:13:30 PM

Thank you for your straight and fast answer.
We all hope all will be fine and this maintanance will finish shortly.
BR.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:21:46 PM

The Havelock Team

According to the site (no sure where), Havelock sends 2x daily emails to asset holders / managers with shareholder amounts and emails.  Can you comment if this is actually done?  Is this automatic or manual?  When was the last time this information was sent.

evan79

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:28:27 PM

The Havelock Team

Thank-you for the information, do you have an eta of how long it will take to manually check the accounts?
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:39:46 PM

Alright, thanks for the heads-up! That does indeed sound like a reasonable thing to do! Even if Havelock is unresponsive at times and securities are struggling as well, I always figured they are honest and always answered when I asked them a question.
Kudos for the status report and do your best to get the site back online - more secure and stable than ever!

NotLambchop

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:44:24 PM

.@Havelock:  Bonus point for getting your suckers to publically thank you owning them.  GG bro.
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:47:07 PM

.@Havelock:  Bonus point for getting your suckers to publically thank you owning them.  GG bro.

Well I think as soon as Havelock is back online and running 'smoothly' again, your comment will look quite stupid. I really believe it's much too early to call this a ripoff or anything. They'll pull through, you'll see!

sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:50:12 PM

...your comment will look quite stupid. I really believe it's much too early to call this a ripoff or anything. They'll pull through, you'll see!

No.  It wouldn't.
If Havelock choses not to do a runner now, it's not because he's a nice guy, but because he thinks he can get more coin from you by staying open longer.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:03:44 PM

...your comment will look quite stupid. I really believe it's much too early to call this a ripoff or anything. They'll pull through, you'll see!

No.  It wouldn't.
If Havelock choses not to do a runner now, it's not because he's a nice guy, but because he thinks he can get more coin from you by staying open longer.

Do tell us more. Since you know this for a fact - as per your post - it follows that you know the people running Havelock and therefore you must have some substantial information to offer.

sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:13:05 PM

No.  It wouldn't.

Do tell us more. Since you know this for a fact - as per your post - it follows that you know the people running Havelock and therefore you must have some substantial information to offer.

I do. Not interested in sharing it with demanding snot-nosed brats tho. lrn 2 manners.
& lol @ "people"
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:22:42 PM

According to the site (no sure where), Havelock sends 2x daily emails to asset holders / managers with shareholder amounts and emails.  Can you comment if this is actually done?  Is this automatic or manual?  When was the last time this information was sent.

This is automatic, I'm still getting them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: