Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS - Trading To Resume 6 PM EST March 4th  (Read 31296 times)
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:00:13 PM

Well, yeah.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:57:32 PM

I still say they have fucked off with our money, another bunch of scamming cunts. We are now seeing that anything related to crypto is just a scam, all sites can get fucked. Main stream crypto will never happen due to cunts like this

I have this dream, the bitcoin ecosystem is just one guy,
who is so super smart
that he figured out how to pull off the same scam
to the same people over and over, again.

Once a week, he says "watch this"
to his buddies.
And they sit there and laugh their asses off.
It's like an even stupider version of groundhog day.

A kid with a fucking magnifying glass.

You just can not feel sorry for them any more. If they were hacked (seems pretty obvious) they should just tell everyone. Good luck to everyone crazy enough to hold coins on this website though.
evan79

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:05:36 PM

Agreed definitely seems they were compromised, the worse thing is not saying anything which leads to FUD, just tell us the truth we are all adults, if BTC been taken, tell us how much and what plan is there to refund those accounts. You will gain more trust been honest and transparent than trying to hide things.

AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:29:38 PM

Actually i think that not making a fuss about it helps the interests of the customers and the bitcoin community in general that DOES NOT NEEDS MORE BAD NEWS.

We are all reading the signs, it is mostly certain that they were hacked, i bet they are trying to figure it out and in damage control mode, fortunately there is not much that they can lose, AM shares are not susceptible to be robbed, the only thing they can lose is the wallets and i bet they were mostly empty by the time they were hacked because the AM pause forced most customers to empty their wallets for security or just short selling.

HL will not admit they were hacked for good reasons, if they were, all the customers will suffer for the panic selling when they open up and AM too. So better keep that way is better for all.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 03:42:12 PM

Actually i think that not making a fuss about it helps the interests of the customers and the bitcoin community in general that DOES NOT NEEDS MORE BAD NEWS.

We are all reading the signs, it is mostly certain that they were hacked, i bet they are trying to figure it out and in damage control mode, fortunately there is not much that they can lose, AM shares are not susceptible to be robbed, the only thing they can lose is the wallets and i bet they were mostly empty by the time they were hacked because the AM pause forced most customers to empty their wallets for security or just short selling.

HL will not admit they were hacked for good reasons, if they were, all the customers will suffer for the panic selling when they open up and AM too. So better keep that way is better for all.

I would trust a company more if they do not lie to me about it.  You think anyone will believe that they were not hacked at this point? Who needs 2 weeks to update security on a website?
nomnomnom

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:23:31 PM

I don't have anything on havelock, but how about signing a message from
an address which contains some funds, to proof you are still liquid.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:28:44 PM

Maybe Danny is back and Neo and Bee will come to life?  Roll Eyes
// sorry, rough day so far....

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:16:51 PM

Maybe Danny is back and Neo and Bee will come to life?  Roll Eyes
// sorry, rough day so far....

No worries we all get bitter sometimes
Exchange collapses and old services fading out it gets to everyone
Anyways will be an interesting week of waiting (even perhaps a meme thread lol)

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:51:23 PM

well if amhash and/or havelock steals our money then i dont even know who to trust anymore in this business... up until these absurd excuses about holidays of that lenght and two weeks maintenance amhash and havelock were one of the most trustable here... Roll Eyes

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:24:52 PM

As much as I'd love to preach patience, this is getting me kinda nervous. Even though I got rid of all my funds from here a while back, I'd hate to see this site go out. It would really be a blow to the trust in these types of things  Undecided

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:21:47 PM

Thing is... it is not obvious they were hacked. If we start spreading and accepting this mindset, we effectively give into accepting the loss, which is not acceptable.  I expect them to come back online, and if they can't provide a fully functional website, they are effectively obliged to let people withdraw their freaking coins on Monday.
If Havelock doesn't come through with that, every possible legal action has to be pursued. They aren't as obscure as one may think...

FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:30:18 PM

Yep. Accepting a potential principal loss is the wrong way to do. This wouldn't be acceptable in any way! I think it's good to remain cautious and look left and right for potential things that may have gone wrong, but writing this thing off is still too early, really!

Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:30:38 PM

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Such a long downtime is quite suspicious..

But yes, I agree, we do not know for sure.
Can not do anything anyway other than to wait.
NotLambchop

Merit: 254

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:33:56 PM

If Havelock doesn't come through with that, every possible legal action has to be pursued. They aren't as obscure as one may think...

Let me put it this way:  Even when the miscreants here are known by their first, last, middle name & social security numbers, *nothing is ever done*.  Nothing.

Tell me, how many people are going after Ukyo Jon?  I mean, his name & addy are known, his company was registered in Australia, by Graet, and Australia is just a tiny bit tougher on scam than *cough* Panama.  I mean, how much less "obscure" can he be?

Anyhow, mark my words, Because BitcoinTM.
havelock (OP)

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 08:59:35 PM

Bitcoins were not lost during our down-time.

Your Bitcoins are your Bitcoins.  You will receive them as soon as possible.

We understand the obvious concerns that everyone feels at this time.

The issue is with the site and not with our Database or the Wallet.

If we wanted to run away with any of the funds, we wouldn't post anything here and reply to emails or answer the phone.

Thank you,

The Havelock Investments Team.

NotLambchop

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:03:01 PM

If we wanted to run away with any of the funds, we wouldn't post anything here and reply to emails or answer the phone.

Why not?  Danny Brewster [your ticker: NEOBEE] posted many times after he ran, so did Ukyo Jon and TF.  Since (for some reason) no one expects you to post--why not do it?  I would.
Huh
FUR11

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:03:42 PM

Thanks for making this statement. Sure, things will only be fine when full access to the Bitcoins held on Havelock has been restored, but I feel this is a statement we dearly needed to hear - the one about no coins were lost, which hasn't been said in this clarity and certainty.

NotLambchop

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:08:17 PM

Thanks for making this statement. Sure, things will only be fine when full access to the Bitcoins held on Havelock has been restored, but I feel this is a statement we dearly needed to hear - the one about no coins were lost, which hasn't been said in this clarity and certainty.

Nothing is lost BTC wise since we hold the majority of BTC in cold storage and those coins are all there.
As a precaution we also emptied the Hot-wallet and moved everything to cold storage before we began any maintenance on the site.
havelock (OP)

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:12:09 PM

Why not?  Danny Brewster [your ticker: NEOBEE] posted many times after he ran, so did Ukyo Jon and TF.  Since (for some reason) no one expects you to post--why not do it?  I would.
Huh

Full Disclosure:

NotLambchop has visited our office many times before and works for us to make sure all of the Havelock post are kept at the top of the Securities thread. Just look at all his past posts as proof.

Thank you NotLambchop for your hard work and dedication.

/S

runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:18:23 PM

... no one expects you to post--why not do it?  I would.
Huh
We know you would.  It's your day job.  And evening hobby.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: