Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS - Trading To Resume 6 PM EST March 4th  (Read 31296 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:04:24 PM

Form me yes, only coincidence, in the past, failure of companies, never stopped havelock, why this would be different ?

Because it greatly affected AM and AMhash, about the only securities with any volume on, and therefore revenue for HL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:07:37 PM

Yes all your opinions are respectable, but if amhash ask havelock to stop trading, HL can't do anything....

I will try to find that amhash post that say this.....

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:09:38 PM

Havelock can't get fees when trading is frozen so it's also against their interests.

Not necessarily, because it will prevent people with a clue from using their platform.
I for one, have no interest in having to trade against people with early access to relevant info. Suspending trade doesnt solve all of that of course, especially not if the CEO doesnt release crucial information to the public for many months, or even at all, but it would be a step in the right direction
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:16:23 PM

I found the post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10610885#msg10610885

Point #3 of the statement...

amhash say  trading on havelock will resume when dividend will resume so until no divs, no trading....

Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:37:16 PM

I found the post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10610885#msg10610885

amhash say  trading on havelock will resume when dividend will resume so until no divs, no trading....

Yeah I guess that's a wise move in order to protect the shareholders. On the other hand, in case of a total collapse, it may prevent the shareholders from recouping even a slight amount of their investment... It's a gamble, man.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:05:57 PM

amhash say  trading on havelock will resume when dividend will resume so until no divs, no trading.... never.

FTFY.  
I'd also like Havelock to continue safely escrowing everyone's funds in an undisclosed offline wallet, to prevent unreasonable panic that's certain to ensue otherwise.

Good morning, Finance enthusiasts and Bitcoin entrepreneurs!  How's everyone doing today?
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:27:06 PM

Now that one guy from China claims that FC still isn't safe... I don't know what do believe anymore. I guess I won't be panic-dumping my shares on Havelock, this seems to be too FUDdy for me at the moment. Either the ship has already sunk, or it's still afloat an some people just want us to believe otherwise.

AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:41:08 PM

I predict that for next week, like Tuesday, the vast majority's hope for AMHASH to resolve this will have vanished into despair due more and more lies from them or even worse: silence.

And then, many more will join the hunt for them.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
yapusi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:49:33 PM

I predict that for next week, like Tuesday, the vast majority's hope for AMHASH to resolve this will have vanished into despair due more and more lies from them or even worse: silence.

And then, many more will join the hunt for them.

You are Right!
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:57:39 PM

>Dear friedcat <
You rule.  Godspeed to you, sir!

"The whole world's looking for me, but they ain't found me yet!"

AirWolf

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:08:26 PM

Also i might add, for all those weaklings sustaining the wishful thinking that this Chinese scammers known as AMHASH are going to honor their compromise, i challenge you to a test:

Go to your wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever female close to you and explain that you put some money into an investment company and that after 3 weeks of waiting, they give you nothing, they have changed the story 3 times and that know they say that someone that goes by the name of Fried Cat is the one responsible and even believed to be kidnapped or dead, and that when that guy returns they will give you your money back. You gave your money to them, but now they say the cat took it. And you believe them.

Also tell them that you honestly believe that the guy named Fried Cat will return, maybe even raising from the grave or even escaping their captors with the sole purpose of honoring his compromises to you, and when they ask you if you know him personally, tell them that you don't.

Tell them that and see what they have to say to you...

Your mother will tell you that you were always the most weak and gullible.
Your girlfriend will smirk at you and hang the phone.
Your wife will tell you to be a man and will secretly start looking for a real one anywhere else.

And in every case they will tell you to stand your ground, fight for what is yours and that only pussies get stolen and do nothing about it.

Do that test and then come back here and keep defending the indefensible.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:14:34 PM

Also i might add, for all those weaklings sustaining the wishful thinking that this Chinese scammers known as AMHASH are going to honor their compromise, i challenge you to a test:

Go to your wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever female close to you and explain that you put some money into an investment company and that after 3 weeks of waiting, they give you nothing, they have changed the story 3 times and that know they say that someone that goes by the name of Fried Cat is the one responsible and even believed to be kidnapped or dead, and that when that guy returns they will give you your money back. You gave your money to them, but now they say the cat took it. And you believe them.

Also tell them that you honestly believe that the guy named Fried Cat will return, maybe even raising from the grave or even escaping their captors with the sole purpose of honoring his compromises to you, and when they ask you if you know him personally, tell them that you don't.

Your wife will tell you to be a man and will secretly start looking for a real one anywhere else.

And in every case they will tell you to stand your ground, fight for what is yours and that only pussies get stolen and do nothing about it.

While you're at it, tell them that a person called AirWolf told you to ask.
AirWolf

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:35:45 PM

While you're at it, tell them that a person called AirWolf told you to ask.

Also tell them that a guy called Mabsark suggested you to do so.

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:40:49 PM

I told my girlfriend the whole story, she knows i am invested in AM & own shares in AMhash and quite a large amount, direct and on havelock, selling high and buying low has worked in my favor though, with AMhash anyway, not AM1 Smiley

What did your mother and female loved ones say when you told them? did your mother call you weak and gullible? Is your partner currently looking for a real man else where?

AirWolf

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:45:01 PM

I told my girlfriend the whole story, she knows i am invested in AM & own shares in AMhash and quite a large amount, direct and on havelock, selling high and buying low has worked in my favor though, with AMhash anyway, not AM1 Smiley

What did your mother and female loved ones say when you told them? did your mother call you weak and gullible? Is your partner currently looking for a real man else where?

No, because i behave like real men do, and three times now, but for you, that is how is going to be, sooner or later.

Better check your girlfriend's cell phone Wink

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:46:26 PM

he invested more than 250k, without making sure having the ID of the people he gave the money to...
of course he/his mom/his wife must feel quite ashamed....

ohhh lel:

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:47:27 PM

>girlfriend
>she

Don't know if I should be telling you this bro, but seems you've been had yet again Sad

Your girlfriend, she's not your girlfriend.  He's a fat d00d.
AirWolf

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:49:32 PM

he invested more than 250k, without making sure having the ID of the people he gave the money to...

ohhh lel:

Only 150K are mine, and for my sake, i am not starving for that, like you seem to... I'm rich because i have learn to preserve my money and recover it by any means when the time comes.

AirWolf

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:50:20 PM

>girlfriend
>she

Don't know if I should be telling you this bro, but seems you've been had yet again Sad

Your girlfriend, she's not your girlfriend.  He's a fat d00d.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:53:23 PM

ohhh lel:

Only 150K are mine, and for my sake, i am not starving for that, like you seem to... I'm rich because i have learn to preserve my money and recover it by any means when the time comes.

im not bragging about my investments publicly on a internet forum.

got money? cool better spend it then because you obviously fail as an investor.

And threatening and monkeying all over the place wont change the fact that you are clueless/helpless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: