Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:04:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Launch][ICO][DAO] The 420 Alliance Joint Force Store  (Read 13165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:31:22 PM

"I think the biggest thing holding stores back is that they don't understand how to receive/keep/send/trade cryptocoins. I have been trying to get stores into accepting marijuana crypto for the past year without any success."

the Answer:

The 420 Alliance Joint Force Rep. in every major 420 area

they help the shops set up 'accepting' coins
help secure 'encrypt' the computers

then they offer CASH for coin -or- teach them the coinpayment ropes

internationally we help the reps maintain positive cash flow

Can you say awesome job?

All you have to know is the BTC market and 420 coin markets
and hangout at your favorite kind of shops

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Joint Force (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:32:00 AM

The suggested merchandise is completely unrelated to cryptocurrency.

Yes, that's true. The marijuana merchandise market is over saturated. Instead I will be selling what the people want.
Social Marketing will focus a lot on figuring out what people want and delivering it to them.

I just realized today that this store will end up being very similar to https://purse.io. Purse.io ships items from China to Indonesia and then to the USA. This somehow allows for a large 25% discount on some things that appear on amazon. Purse.io raised $300k Funding to Expand Amazon Discount Service. Bitcoin Jesus aka Roger Ver promoted purse.io so that must be why it did so well.

I wonder if Bitcoin Jesus was involved in some sort of marketing scam like this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963493.new

I want the 420shop to have an even larger incentive to shop at it. I want to give people 50% off.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 11:00:56 AM

I'm strongly considering a "marketing plan" like this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963493.new

What do people think? What if 10% of all funds were given to people who bring in investors.
So instead of raising 420BTC, we try to raise 462BTC and have 42BTC given to media.

I'm very interested in knowing how people feel about this. Is it ok if it's publicly known 10% is going to this?

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 09:04:41 PM

This is actually pretty interesting. looks good OP.

I'm eager to see how this all takes place.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:08:43 PM

Anyone want to make a logo for the 420 Alliance Joint Force in the next 7 days?

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:00:18 AM

I will add this into the Crypto X I'm setting up and assign 1 BTC for a vectorized logo. In an effort to save funds I would like someone in the community to take on this project and do more than 1 BTC worth of work on the logo.

P.S. If the funds aren't raised there will be no payment  Angry

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:03:07 AM

I will add this into the Crypto X I'm setting up and assign 1 BTC for a vectorized logo. In an effort to save funds I would like someone in the community to take on this project and do more than 1 BTC worth of work on the logo.

P.S. If the funds aren't raised there will be no payment  Angry

This make sense.  I have a feeling it shouldn't be to hard find someone to do this. I guess we'll see.

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:08:39 AM

Anyone can invest with this Alliance. .? If possible then pretty good opportunity.? Smiley

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:11:40 AM

Anyone can invest with this Alliance. .? If possible then pretty good opportunity.? Smiley

Yes. As far as I know this is a 'anyone can invest' venture. This is why its so great. A community run shop.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:41:31 AM

Yes. As far as I know this is a 'anyone can invest' venture. This is why its so great. A community run shop.

Theres 1 restriction. You will need crypto (most likely bitcoins but I might do litecoins or darkcoins). This is a brand new thing that I called a Crypto X. Its a cool crypto thing that could not exist in the world until today. As you can see below crypto goes in and marijuana cryptos come out!

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:47:09 AM

Theres 1 restriction. You will need crypto (most likely bitcoins but I might do litecoins or darkcoins). This is a brand new thing that I called a Crypto X. Its a cool crypto thing that could not exist in the world until today. As you can see below crypto goes in and marijuana cryptos come out!

Ah geeze I've totally blanked out and missed this Tongue

Awesome!  Grin

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:51:04 AM

On a side note about anyone investing: There will be no secret back door deals before this goes live. No one will be getting in earlier than the public! Now I'm worried about someone buying too much of it. If I determine someone has purchased over 20% of the total Crypto X, I will decide there is too much demand and we will try to find someone else to open a second store and keep the funds coming in.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:51:48 AM

On a side note about anyone investing: There will be no secret back door deals before this goes live. No one will be getting in earlier than the public! Now I'm worried about someone buying too much of it. If I determine someone has purchased over 20% of the total Crypto X, I will decide there is too much demand and we will try to find someone else to open a second store and keep the funds coming in.

Good thinking! The last thing you need is peeps screaming scam before anything goes on! I like this approach.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:15:24 AM

Good thinking! The last thing you need is peeps screaming scam before anything goes on! I like this approach.

I've been helping out researching all of the current ICO management websites. None of them offer enough transparency on how they operate. This is becoming a problem. No wonder so many ICOs end up flopping, scamming and going no where.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 07:43:49 AM

I've been helping out researching all of the current ICO management websites. None of them offer enough transparency on how they operate. This is becoming a problem. No wonder so many ICOs end up flopping, scamming and going no where.

@fartbags and I are looking at creating a simple Crypto X management system that can be replicated by others. None of the current websites have enough transparency for us and they have too much overhead costs.

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 08:24:08 AM

Im not here to hate... Im really interested..

But why do you need ICO btc?? In other words.. If you want to start a shop... Why do you need our btc? You are asking us to pay for your business? Whats in it for us besides the currencies you accept...? This way we need to pay you, before you accept other currencies then btc Roll Eyes And at the same time we pay for your store and merchanise, which you are selling back to us for marijuana related cryptos?

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:20:30 PM

But why do you need ICO btc?? In other words.. If you want to start a shop... Why do you need our btc? You are asking us to pay for your business? Whats in it for us besides the currencies you accept...? This way we need to pay you, before you accept other currencies then btc Roll Eyes And at the same time we pay for your store and merchanise, which you are selling back to us for marijuana related cryptos?

I need to run an ICO for 4 reasons. #1 I do not have funds to rent a store and buy merchandise. #2 to allow a better distribution of coins (If I paid for everything = I get all the coin = not good). #3 to be transparent and reduce scams throughout all businesses. #4 to train new users to use crypto.

This isn't really my store or business. This store idea is what people are calling a "DAO" or a "Decentralized Autonomous Object". I'm not making any money from working on it for the next year. In the future I hope there are more 420 shops run by people in other cities. The people running the stores will have to make a salary at some point though.

I'm open to other ways of getting this store started if you know any. I can't figure out any way of doing this without raising BTC. I made this thread so that I could work out all the bugs before doing this.

ICOs can become an amazing thing! I think they are the future of "kickstarting" a "DAO" or a project idea. If this project succeeds it could lay the ground work for all kinds of other real life business ideas and move crypto into the main stream within 2 years.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:36:15 PM

"I think the biggest thing holding stores back is that they don't understand how to receive/keep/send/trade cryptocoins. I have been trying to get stores into accepting marijuana crypto for the past year without any success."

the Answer:

The 420 Alliance Joint Force Rep. in every major 420 area

they help the shops set up 'accepting' coins
help secure 'encrypt' the computers

then they offer CASH for coin -or- teach them the coinpayment ropes

internationally we help the reps maintain positive cash flow

Can you say awesome job?

All you have to know is the BTC market and 420 coin markets
and hangout at your favorite kind of shops

what I don't understand, is why they would accept a coin, on which they have no control... for them it is a path to bankruptcy (because of the high volatibility of crypto...). I mean there is no incentive to anybody to use an altcoin in a shop (and in that particular case even less as it is 100% premined, the shop as well as the customer would feel taken hostage by the coin dev...)
actually ziftrcoin idea is in my opinion a better way of doing things...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:37:49 PM

because fiat is totally free from the government?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:40:07 PM

I need to run an ICO for 4 reasons. #1 I do not have funds to rent a store and buy merchandise. #2 to allow a better distribution of coins (If I paid for everything = I get all the coin = not good). #3 to be transparent and reduce scams throughout all businesses. #4 to train new users to use crypto.
point 3, doesn't protect the user from dev abuse (which occured during most of the ICO of last year) actually this is a terrible argument...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: