Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] GIPPT Delisting 100% paid.  (Read 19241 times)
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 06:41:45 PM

well poop lol thanks for the quick response

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 06:44:17 PM

well poop lol thanks for the quick response
Sorry if I caused any confusion which lead to a purchase xD.
No problems.
//DeaDTerra
Timbo925

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 06:47:03 PM

Update.
The depositors will return the backings on the 9th of September and the 28th of September respectively after these two payment all of the GIPPT shares will have been paid back 1 BTC.
How much we will receive during each payback I do not know yet.
//DeaDTerra

Good to now. Thanks for the update Smiley
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 06:47:39 PM

Just checking before my clicky finger went crazy lol

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 03:57:42 PM

I'd just like to post here that I'm working with JD to return the deposit.  This whole pirate mess seems to be causing liquidity issues everywhere, even with things not directly tied to pirate.  Please be patient with him, as its me who is holding things up a bit.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:51:05 PM

105 BTC has been paid out, as INAU managed to liquidate some more Capital Smiley
39.1% has been paid back so far.
//DeaDTerra
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 07:12:16 AM

I suppose the contract never states when the insurance money has to be paid out.  The issuers can just sit around and buy back bonds at less than their face value from investors wanting to get out.

What a joke.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Mushoz

Activity: 686

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 09:02:24 AM

I suppose the contract never states when the insurance money has to be paid out.  The issuers can just sit around and buy back bonds at less than their face value from investors wanting to get out.

What a joke.

Here, I'll quote the relevant post for you:

Update.
The depositors will return the backings on the 9th of September and the 28th of September respectively after these two payment all of the GIPPT shares will have been paid back 1 BTC.
How much we will receive during each payback I do not know yet.
//DeaDTerra

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Muis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 09:52:05 AM

Dust is still right that the contract stated no term. To quote another relevant post:

The rest of the payment should arrive sometime next week.

But it didn't. First the buy-back would be within a week, then it became two seperate payouts divided over two weeks, and now it already has become 4 different payouts which will take 6 weeks. So what terms in the contract prevents him from introducing another delay after that? Dust is completely right.

I really lost my confidence in GIPPT. I know DeadTerra can't be blamed that INAU refuses to pay his debt, but I thought that imsaguy being the escrow would protect us from such a scenario.

At first there would be 5000 in escrow, then after I bought the bonds pre-IPO, it was changed to 3750 in escrow, and now it turns out there is much less than that available, because the backing with imsaguy was used to back other bonds/insurances at the same time. We were never informed of that, and imsaguy never kept his promise to announce the withdrawal request.

I know DeadTerra tries hard to get our money back, and I still have trust that he will, nonetheless I will never invest in one of his IPO's again.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 10:00:51 AM

Dust is still right that the contract stated no term. To quote another relevant post:

The rest of the payment should arrive sometime next week.

But it didn't. First the buy-back would be within a week, then it became two seperate payouts divided over two weeks, and now it already has become 4 different payouts which will take 6 weeks. So what terms in the contract prevents him from introducing another delay after that? Dust is completely right.

I really lost my confidence in GIPPT. I know DeadTerra can't be blamed that INAU refuses to pay his debt, but I thought that imsaguy being the escrow would protect us from such a scenario.

At first there would be 5000 in escrow, then after I bought the bonds pre-IPO, it was changed to 3750 in escrow, and now it turns out there is much less than that available, because the backing with imsaguy was used to back other bonds/insurances at the same time. We were never informed of that, and imsaguy never kept his promise to announce the withdrawal request.

I know DeadTerra tries hard to get our money back, and I still have trust that he will, nonetheless I will never invest in one of his IPO's again.
I am sorry about the delays, IMSAguy has claimed the responsibility for it due to that all of this Pirate mess has made it harder for him to liquidate then he initially thought, hence the delay. INAU doesn't refuse to pay the debt he is simply waiting on the backing to be liquidated, I know it's frustrating but we are paying back as fast as we can. A small payout (a couple of %), should be paid out today or tomorrow and we will keep paying out as much and as fast as possible until all the debt has been paid back Smiley

3750 was with IMSAguy while about 5-6k was with HK, this was enough to cover his backing with us as well as his other contracts, it's not a matter of that he can't pay back because he doesn't have the capital it's simply a liquidity issue causing this delays.

I am sad to hear that, I am doing all in my power to get this payback fast and smooth, but as one that has had a look at the market recently will know, there's tons of fear and panic in the market which is making liquidating even harder then it usually is. IMSAguy and HK are running long term investment plans, and I am pretty sure they didn't plan for Pirate to default so soon, but unfortunate he did and this has left us with this mess Sad

Sorry if I let you down.
//DeaDTerra
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 01:40:13 PM

I am sorry about the delays, IMSAguy has claimed the responsibility for it due to that all of this Pirate mess has made it harder for him to liquidate then he initially thought, hence the delay. INAU doesn't refuse to pay the debt he is simply waiting on the backing to be liquidated, I know it's frustrating but we are paying back as fast as we can. A small payout (a couple of %), should be paid out today or tomorrow and we will keep paying out as much and as fast as possible until all the debt has been paid back Smiley

3750 was with IMSAguy while about 5-6k was with HK, this was enough to cover his backing with us as well as his other contracts, it's not a matter of that he can't pay back because he doesn't have the capital it's simply a liquidity issue causing this delays.

I am sad to hear that, I am doing all in my power to get this payback fast and smooth, but as one that has had a look at the market recently will know, there's tons of fear and panic in the market which is making liquidating even harder then it usually is. IMSAguy and HK are running long term investment plans, and I am pretty sure they didn't plan for Pirate to default so soon, but unfortunate he did and this has left us with this mess Sad

Sorry if I let you down.
//DeaDTerra

I confirm that part of the difficulty is on my end.  I used the coins to reduce my overhead by buying out some investors that were on a higher dividend rate.  Part of that required me to pay a small penalty.  Had I known I'd be returning these coins less than 1 month later, I never would have taken them in the first place.  To date, just over 40% of my obligation to INAU has been retired.  I'm working as quickly as possible to retire the rest.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 02:13:26 PM

Understandable. If you insure an obvious ponzi, whod have thought you might actually have to pay out  Roll Eyes
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 02:15:55 PM

Understandable. If you insure an obvious ponzi, whod have thought you might actually have to pay out  Roll Eyes
I want to give some big creds to everyone involved on the insurance side INAU,IMSAguy and HK have all acted very professionally and had the investors best in mind at all times. If we take the situation into consideration they have done a brilliant job, who here could say that they would stay and pay 5000 BTC in debt after only a couple of weeks of payouts from Pirate. Not many.
Big thank you to everyone involved Cheesy
//DeaDTerra
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 09:33:53 PM

Update: 45.37% of my 4750 BTC obligation has now been paid.  200 BTC is sitting in Ludvig's GLBSE wallet, ready to send out, and it will probably happen today.

(BFL)^2 < 0
ciuciu
Donator

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 12:19:39 PM

Update: 45.37% of my 4750 BTC obligation has now been paid.  200 BTC is sitting in Ludvig's GLBSE wallet, ready to send out, and it will probably happen today.

Did this get paid?

dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 02:51:11 PM

Update: 45.37% of my 4750 BTC obligation has now been paid.  200 BTC is sitting in Ludvig's GLBSE wallet, ready to send out, and it will probably happen today.

Did this get paid?
No.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 03:20:50 PM

Did this get paid?
No.
Sorry guys, I have had a cold and have been super busy so it slipped my mind thank for reminding me it's now on it's way to GLBSE. It will be paid out in 6 confirms.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 06:39:48 PM

200 BTC has been paid in dividends Cheesy
//DeaDTerra
vrtrasura

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 08:48:01 PM

So how much is each share worth now? .6?
exahash

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 10:10:10 PM

So how much is each share worth now? .6?

Looks to me like .431/share has been paid out, so it's now worth .569 btc/share.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: