Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:04:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Bitcoin Generator Bot  (Read 17783 times)
richmoda (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:04:35 PM

Ultimate Bitcoin Generator Bot

I'd like to present an ingenious, unique, unsaturated idea that has helped me to create a remarkable income during the last three months.
With an $80 monthly investment, I was able to generate:
Month #1: $1100
Month #2: $700
Month #3: $2100
So, in total: $3900 - $250 expenses = +$3600 profit.
•   How does it work?
I have created a bot that collects free bitcoins and dogecoins from the websites: freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in
From now on, I will talk only about freebitco.in for the sake of the simplicity, but all that will be said about freebitco.in(bitcoins) is the same for freedoge.co.in (dogecoins)
If you are not familiar with these websites, when you sign up an account you are presented with a captcha image that you have to pass in order to generate a number between 0 and 10,000. Based on the number you "roll", you have a chance of winning an amount of bitcoins.
You can essentially roll a number every hour, so you have a 1 / 10,000 chance of winning $200 every hour.
As you can see in the table, on the website, there is a:
- 1    in 10,000 chance of winning $200   (roll exactly 10,000)
- 2    in 10,000 chance of winning $20    (roll between 9,999 and 9,998)
- 4    in 10,000 chance of winning $2     (roll between 9,997 and 9,994)
- 8    in 10,000 chance of winning $0.2   (roll between 9,993 and 9,986)
- 100  in 10,000 chance of winning $0.02  (roll between 9,985 and 9,886)
- 9886 in 10,000 chance of winning $0.002 (roll between 9,885 and 0)

Basically, you can see that most of the times, you will win next to nothing, but if you would try many times, you would eventually get a high roll.
But being limited to one attempt every 60 minutes, if you would collect 8 times per day, it would take almost 4 years to get 11,000 attempts, necessary to expect winning the $200 roll number, 10,000.

Here is where my bot comes in, reducing the 4 years required to just a few days/weeks.
The bot is using highly anonymous proxies, different user agents (browser signatures), advanced techniques to create the illusion that all the accounts managed by the auto-collecting bot are in fact different accounts signed up and managed by different people.

/* ONLY FOR TECHNICAL GUYS, YOU CAN SKIP THIS */
•   Tech  A) Very important!
The websites (freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in) are provably fair. This means that the number you roll is truly random.
To generate the roll, it takes into account 3 variables:
1) The server seed
2) The nonce
3) The client seed
Before you roll, you can see the current Nonce, and the auto-generated client seed. Also, you can see the server seed hash, not the server seed, of course because knowing it before the roll would mean knowing the roll number before the roll, so you could change the client seed until you would get a good roll, that would be cheating.
But knowing the server seed hash means that after the roll, you can check that indeed the website did NOT CHANGE the server seed to deny you of a good roll.
Warning!
Hypothetically, they can make so that you will not roll a good number.
For example, when they generate a server seed A, and a client seed B, they know for sure that the outcome roll will be a number X. (let's say the $200 winner).
So they could theoretically give you D as a client seed instead of B, now they will know for sure you will not get a good roll unless YOU CHANGE YOUR CLIENT SEED.
This is why it's very important to change the client seed before each roll.
This way you are guaranteed a fair roll. The bot makes sure to randomly generate a new client seed before taking any roll.
•   Tech  B) Still technical, how does the bot work?
1) The bot is connected to a local database, where it gets access to all the registered accounts data, including the name, password, email, bitcoin wallet address, proxy address and proxy port number. Also, the database records the last successful collecting on each account, the time and value of the collecting process, for example : account: example@gmail.com , last_collected: 57 minutes ago.
2) When an account is ready for a new collection process, the bot takes its data, deletes browser history, sets the account proxy and logs in into the account.
To avoid suspicion, it only logs in the first time, afterwards it imports the cookies saved for each account, to imitate the normal behavior a user would have.
3) Now there is a captcha image to pass. I have chosen two services to get the captcha solved for the purpose of saving money.
 a) First, it will try to solve it via artificial intelligence, trying 3 to 6 times to solve it this way. Most of the times, it will succeed. The few times it fails, it will use another service:
 b) Human based solving service, that will always solve it successfully.
4) It then takes the amount it collected and saves it into the database
5) Repeats the process for each account when it's ready for collection.

Note:
Each account will have a random 9 sleeping hours per day to further create the authentic user illusion.
/* END OF TECHNICAL PART */

I urge you to watch this video if you want to see how the bot operates:
http://youtu.be/kv-0EjP_afw
•   Features:
- Auto collecting of bitcoins and dogecoins
- 24/7 uptime
- Guaranteed profits in a relative short period of time
- Parallel processing (necessary if you use more than 20 accounts)
- Possibility to add more accounts at any time, increasing profits
- Auto reboot of the system every two hours for resource cleanup followed by autorun of the bot

As you probably already know, you can't get something out of nothing. Here is what you will need to get hold on this amazing money generating opportunity.
1) A small investment
2) Some free time, at least in the beginning

•   Investment
The bot runs 24/7, so a VPS is required. (Virtual Private Server) I recommend http://OVH.com ( $11 )
You will also need private proxies for the accounts: The $3600 profit I earned was generated using 50 proxies, so I urge you to also get 50 proxies or more.
You can buy proxies from a bunch of reliable providers, like InstantProxies, SSLPrivateProxies. You can also use shared proxies, but they have to be fast and anonymous. ($50)
For the artificial intelligence captcha solving service, you will have to use CaptchaTronix, they are great, they saved me a lot on the expenses. ($15)
For the human based captcha solving service, you will use DeathByCaptcha ($8)
In total, your expenses will be: $11 + $50 + $8 + $15 = $84

•   Time on your behalf(a few hours) will be required for:
a) Registration of new email addresses for each account, we recommend mail.com
b) Create bitcoin / dogecoin wallet addresses for each account. You can use the same account to generate more wallet addresses. ( I used Coinbase, you can use other services like BlockChain if you wish )
c) Registration of the accounts on freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in
Note: This will be required only once, at the beginning
Every month, you will also have to renew the proxies, server and the captcha solving services.

•   How much will you earn?
Considering you will use 50 proxies, this means 50 freebitco.in and 50 freedoge.co.in accounts, 100 accounts in total.
Each having 9 sleeping hours per day, it collects 15 times per day per account. This means the bot will collect 1500 times per day, 45000 times per month.
You will expect to get:
- 4 times $200
- 8 times $20
- 16 times $2

Not even considering the rest of the rolls, you would win ~$1000. But wait, there's more. All accounts will be referrers to your own account, on which you will win 50% of what all the other accounts win, meaning an extra $500.
So you would expect ~$1500 per month. Not bad for a $80 investment.
You have probably noticed I've used the verb "expect", that's because we're dealing with probabilities here. There could be better or worst months, but on average you would win as shown above.
I have tested this bot for three months now, won more than I've expected, but I now found a much more lucrative idea in which I want to invest, but lack the money. At first I thought about extending, buying more servers and registering more accounts, but this will take me at least a month and hard work to register all those new accounts, I am a busy person, so my plan is to sell the bot and get the money I need fast.
My plan is to get the money I need now as quickly as possible and then I will not even sell the bot anymore, because of the time it takes me to set up the bot on the servers for you, when you decide to buy.
I have thought about the right price, when I took into account the time I've spent to develop this and the potential it has, a friend of mine and I came to the conclusion that I'd have to ask for at least $1000 for this unique and unsaturated money making machine. But then I thought that $1K is quite a big financial effort for the average bitcoin user, and I would reach my goal much earlier if I sold it for the bargain price of 1.49 BTC ($350)
What you get for this underrated price:
- Revolutionary bot
- Support from me to get the bot running
•   How will you pay me?
I am not a scammer, but you don't have to blindly trust me! You will not pay me any penny until you see the bot running and generating money for you.
You will create a 1.49 BTC escrow transaction, I will set up the bot for you, and only after it's working will you release the payment.
Just to prove I am legit, I am offering a limited TWO FREE REVIEW COPIES. I am reserving the right to choose to whom I am going to offer the 2 free review copies.
Feel free to apply now.
GHCoins45

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:08:49 PM

I apply for one of TWO FREE REVIEW COPIES
Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:23:10 PM

I apply for the 2nd vouch copy.

Check PM please.

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:28:21 PM

I will take a vouch copy and leave a very detailed review with pictures and video if accepted.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:32:10 PM

You have the right to choose me for one of the reviews Smiley

Thank you !

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:41:00 PM

oh if another free review is available,
i would be  very happy Cheesy
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:51:05 PM

Somewhat I really doubt it is a valid and working program. But if you guys received copy of it please write a review.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:47:36 PM

If vouch has not been taken, I'm available.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 10:08:29 PM

If this is legit I am interested in trying out a review copy to see if it works as described.

Additionally I can also help provide escrow for the btc for the seller if he/she wishes to use my escrow services.

op please pm me if you would like me to participate in review copy. Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:17:03 PM

Ill take a vouch if its not to late
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:11:12 AM

I would like to try this out as a vouch copy in exchange for an honest review, please contact me
if you decide you need it.
Is there any particular reason youre selling, since it can by your words make you much more money than you will earn selling it ?

cheers
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:27:52 AM

I may not be very interested but there's no harm in taking a review copy. If possible, let me know. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the reviews

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:08:25 AM

I hope that everyone who is considering to buy this from the OP realizes that once the market for this becomes saturated freebitco.in will eventually either go broke or will catch onto what is happening and make necessary adjustments
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:13:13 AM

I hope that everyone who is considering to buy this from the OP realizes that once the market for this becomes saturated freebitco.in will eventually either go broke or will catch onto what is happening and make necessary adjustments
Thats a valid point. I was wondering what wouldhappen if the faucet vanishes all of a sudden 

richmoda (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:07:26 AM

Thats a valid point. I was wondering what wouldhappen if the faucet vanishes all of a sudden 

Theoretically, you are both right, but here is what is actually happening:

1) They have +1million members and they make money of off ads they place on the website. Moreover, here is a little experiment you can do to see that they only care about the number of unique IPs:

/*  Only if you want to try - Experiment */
a) Open freebitco.in in Google Chrome
Collect to make sure the timer is showing up.
Right click anywhere -> Inspect Element
Click on one row of code
Ctrl + F to search and search for free_play until you get the row: <div id="free_play" align="center" style="display:none;">
double click display:none and delete it, you should now have:
<div id="free_play" align="center" style="">
Press Enter
You should be able to fill in the captcha again now, do it, you will get the error message:

/*  End of experiment  */
Someone has already played from this IP address within the last 1 hour. Restarting your internet router might give you a new IP address so that you can play again.

So you can see they urge you to change your IP address by restarting your router! (Same person, multiple IP addresses)

2) Limited Edition
I am NOT going to sell this bot forever, I am only gonna sell ~15-20 copies. I only need the quick money and then I'm done!
It's an understatement that 15-20 accounts won't affect their huge revenues. These are all unique IPs after all, generating each 15 unique impressions per banner / day.
It's essentially exactly like if there were 50 people (your accounts, if you have 50) that work 15 hours per day and they collect each hour from freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in from different IPs, different accounts, different Browsers. The accounts are not connected in any way.

Hope this cleared that out.
richmoda (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:22:41 AM

I would like to try this out as a vouch copy in exchange for an honest review, please contact me
if you decide you need it.
Is there any particular reason youre selling, since it can by your words make you much more money than you will earn selling it ?

cheers

Thank you for your interest, but I am still waiting for more free review copy requests at the time before I decide who are the two that will get it.
The reason I am selling is in the original post.
A new investment opportunity came up in my life, and it could get me the pass from programmer to investor.  Smiley
I need around ~$7000 in less than a month, an impossible or very hard task to achieve with the bot. (mostly because of the staggering amount of work to register the accounts it would take).
So this is a way for me to make the money and help others in the process to make a nice profit.
Hope this helped you see it from my point of view.
I am still waiting for more free review requests, especially from respected members of the community.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:22:29 AM

What you think about this :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJv1teeqPIs

Could work ?  Smiley

Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:30:25 AM

So do you have to register a ton of accounts yourself?

I haven't checked out the youtube video yet, but I'll do that later.
richmoda (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:37:08 AM

What you think about this :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJv1teeqPIs

Could work ?  Smiley

http://scams.wikispaces.com/Martingale+Systems

Martingale will never work in the LONG RUN.
http://www.pokerbankrollblog.com/the-martingale-system-and-why-it-doesnt-work.htm

It's a good method if you plan to win 10% of what you invest. (There is a high probability you won't lose all your money if you plan to stop in the early stages, otherwise you're doomed to failure)
richmoda (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:46:26 AM

So do you have to register a ton of accounts yourself?

I haven't checked out the youtube video yet, but I'll do that later.

Yes, you'd have to do that. This is not a problem if you have some free time and around 50 - 100 accounts. It's a few hours in the beginning.
But I am very busy, I am a student and also have a part time job + programming projects.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: