Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:43:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲  (Read 111291 times)
nihilnegativum

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:25:23 AM

Hello, I purchased a very small amount of XAU coin about 2 months ago.  Even though nothing much was going on with the dev, I still held onto it.  I am glad I did!  I am new to the crypto world and don't feel comfortable mining yet.  Is there going to be a faucet in the future? I would love to get a few XAU coins but can not afford to buy them at this time.  I am very excited about this project and wish you all the best of luck.  Joel

Yes, once we open the multipool, we'll have some hash giveaways on our irc channel (freenode // #aurumproject). Join us.
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:55:46 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 06:10:19 PM by bitcoinicon

Hi All,

Please be advised that the Goldmine is undergoing it's final testing phase. If you would like to be part of the testing phase feel free to join in, however, please bare in mind that the GoldMine could be rebooted at any time during testing.

There are options to mine on the multipool or mine single coins as we felt that this would give miners more control over their mining activity.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will be available to answer questions for the rest of the evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Best regards

Bitcoinicon

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
Bumblez

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:32:32 PM

LOL that was a blast from the past
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:56:39 PM

LOL that was a blast from the past

Yeah, it's the hype up song that's keeping me going! Smiley

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:46:10 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 10:03:07 AM by Aurum Project

Our multipool is in testing phase.

However even in testing Xaurum grows. There are now 1026,838039098642 XAU on the market backed by 1036,787686346024 g of gold. One Xaurum is now backed by 1,009689597452112 g of gold and can be exchanged at that rate.

We hope we can open the pool soon and expedite our growth.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:56:05 AM

Hello this is my first time downloading the wallet and I was wondering if anyone had a .conf file I could use to get connections to the wallet? I have 0 connections and just wanted to see what this coin was all about Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 09:17:57 AM

Hello this is my first time downloading the wallet and I was wondering if anyone had a .conf file I could use to get connections to the wallet? I have 0 connections and just wanted to see what this coin was all about Wink Cheers

Hello NoobKidOnTheBlock,

Welcome to the community, it's good to have you on board!

You can find the .conf here http://aurumproject.io/xaurum-config.zip

Please make sure you unzip it before adding it, just in cause you were not aware this was a step that was needed.

Regards

Bitcoinicon

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:22:51 AM

Hello NoobKidOnTheBlock,

Please make sure you unzip it before adding it, just in cause you were not aware this was a step that was needed.

Regards

Bitcoinicon
Okay thanks mate and I just add this config file to the roaming folder on my computer under the Xaurum folder?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:51:22 AM

Hello NoobKidOnTheBlock,

Regards

Bitcoinicon
Okay thanks mate and I just add this config file to the roaming folder on my computer under the Xaurum folder?

No problem!

Yes, the best way to do that is to press the windows key and R if you are on a PC and then type in appdata and hit enter, move to the folders as per this example.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:06:26 AM

Hello NoobKidOnTheBlock,

Regards

Bitcoinicon

No problem!

Yes, the best way to do that is to press the windows key and R if you are on a PC and then type in appdata and hit enter, move to the folders as per this example.

Thanks mate appreciate the help Smiley What is the min POS staking age and max staking age and what is the POS %???

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 05:31:08 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 06:13:34 PM by bitcoinicon

Hello NoobKidOnTheBlock,

Regards

Bitcoinicon

No problem!

Thanks mate appreciate the help Smiley What is the min POS staking age and max staking age and what is the POS %???

POS 30min min age
POS 24hrs max age
POS yearly interest is 0.001%

nihilnegativum

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 06:12:25 PM

Hello NoobKidOnTheBlock,

Regards

Bitcoinicon

No problem!

POS 30min min age
POS 24hrs max age
POS yearly interest is 0.01%

Guardians are 90% so the reward is 0.001 % not 0.01% and even that, only when all Xaurum are in exchange (1MIL). This coin is not for staking, we gain value by increasing gold with mining and common stakes&fees.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:52:04 PM

Hello NoobKidOnTheBlock,

Regards

Bitcoinicon

No problem!

POS 30min min age
POS 24hrs max age

Guardians are 90% so the reward is 0.001 % not 0.01% and even that, only when all Xaurum are in exchange (1MIL). This coin is not for staking, we gain value by increasing gold with mining and common stakes&fees.

Okay so maybe dumb this down a bit for me on how I could make a good investment in this coin because I'm really intrigued about it and a little sad I only just stumbled upon it lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

nihilnegativum

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 06:57:08 PM

Hello NoobKidOnTheBlock,

Regards

Bitcoinicon

No problem!

POS 30min min age
POS 24hrs max age

Okay so maybe dumb this down a bit for me on how I could make a good investment in this coin because I'm really intrigued about it and a little sad I only just stumbled upon it lol
This is the shortest version:

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:00:48 PM

Hmmmm very interesting so every extra Xaurum that we create goes towards increasing the Gold Reserve thus increasing the price of the coin for the investors? That's pretty sweet if I do say so myself Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

luthermarcus

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:33:55 AM

Are there payouts during Alpha testing? Is there a ETA on when this will be up and ready.

Donate Bitcoin
1Mz7ZHxPhoH1ZK2yQvo62NdHvvsS2quhzc
Donate TRX
TB3WiLEj6iuSBU5tGUKyZkjB4vqrBDvoYM
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 08:19:37 PM

Hello Community,

I am excited to announce that the automation scripts are fully operational and that the first automated payouts were executed a couple of hours ago without any errors.
This is a major leap in terms of service levels that will be upheld within the Xaurum GoldMine and is an industry first in terms of pool mining.  

Here is a summary of how the automation will work just in case you have any questions, although, please feel free to ask if something is not covered here.

Auto sell script - Auto sells altcoins to exchange.
  • Checks for wallet activity before selling - In case of wallet in maintenance issues.
  • Auto sends coins to exchange.

Auto pay script - Automatically pays miners Xaurum rewards.
  • Automatically executes payouts.
  • Pays miners XAU payouts with 1 minute staged intervals.
  • Payouts are calculated based on miner shares and uses the XAU payment formula

I am sure that everyone is excited to get started so I will had you over to the developer to fill you in on the next steps.
Thank you to everyone that help us with the testing phases and for the patience and understanding excicised during this time.

Best regards,

Bitcoinicon

Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:30:10 PM

Here are the stats for the 4th payout:

We have mined 9,114635808 of new Xaurum and transformed electricity into 15,8893617 more grams of gold. We now have 1035,952675 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 1052,677048 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,016143955 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
luthermarcus

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:06:24 PM

We have mined 9,114635808 of new Xaurum and transformed electricity into 15,8893617 more grams of gold. We now have 1035,952675 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 1052,677048 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,016143955 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.

wow i thought we lost you there hope your hype hasn't died down. Your "," in the above (example 9,114635808) are periods for some viewers could get confused (example 9.114635808). It seems like a European thing that "," are used instead of "."

Donate Bitcoin
1Mz7ZHxPhoH1ZK2yQvo62NdHvvsS2quhzc
Donate TRX
TB3WiLEj6iuSBU5tGUKyZkjB4vqrBDvoYM
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 11:31:45 PM

wow i thought we lost you there hope your hype hasn't died down. Your "," in the above (example 9,114635808) are periods for some viewers could get confused (example 9.114635808). It seems like a European thing that "," are used instead of "."

I'm pretty sure people will live through that "," Smiley but yeah that will be changed in future posts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: