Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲  (Read 111287 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:25:15 AM

bounty ?

The signature campaign they are currently doing is sort of a bounty for those who promote them.  Xaurum has a good value really better than the rest apart from bitcoin.
I don't see why this coin have never been discussed everywhere in the forum.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 05:00:50 AM

Is there any social media bounty for newbies?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:35:25 AM

There is no better time to launch this RICO, when the price of gold is reaching new height. 80% increase this year so far.

If You've Get Gold, You've Got Money

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Aetsen

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:51:21 AM

Cheesy Scam the first time and scam now. The only way the coin holds any value is if people don't sell it. If you melt it you get pennies on the dollar back in small gram sized gold. What a rip off. Just go buy a gram of gold for about $46 and be happy actually having something tangible.

jure90

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:58:27 PM

@aetsen

First of all. Everything on this planet is worth exactly that much that someone is prepared to buy from you. For deeper understanding of Xaurum you have to know a few things.

Xaurum has three (3) prices.

1. Golden price - Golden price consists from quantity of gold (in this case 2.26g/Xau) X price of 1g golden card 999.9    Golden price will grow independently of market price of gold, because quantity of gold that represents each Xaurum is growing every single day because of mining, minting, burning, transaction fees,... I think that we do not need to discuss about price of Gold on the long term.

2. Market price - Market price consists from supply and demand like every other asset. If demand is higher than supply the price is growing and the opposite. This is happening on every markets that is why it is called market price.

3. Production price - For me personally, production price is the most important. If minters would like to mint you have to use current market price to put it in coinage formula. But if current market price is lower than last market price that was used for minting, it is considered that the new money supply is needed for demand on markets until the market price reach at least last market price used for minting. Therefore I know that there will never be created any new Xaurums at lower price than before. It the last price used for minting was for example 480$  I value my Xaurums at least 480$ and nothing less. For me golden price is not important for valuing my Xaurums. Golden price is important because it is lifting the "floor" to which can market price drop in worst case scenario if literally everyone would sell coins at the same time, but believe me this will never happen. Try to sell 1Xau on exchange for double of golden price and it will be sold in seconds, so the golden price is not important at all for valuing Xaurum.

If you would like to buy gold, go buy it in and store it in your closet. Open your closet after two years and I am 100% sure that there will be exactly the same amount of it as on the day that you put it in. If you would like that the gold that you have is growing in quantity, then buy Xaurum because I am also 100% sure that there will be more gold in this "closet".

Try to understand that in Xaurum we are not buying/selling gold  but we are buying cryptocurrency that is backed by gold.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:44:14 PM

@aetsen
yeah most coins were accused of being a scam including RISE.

@aetsen

First of all. Everything on this planet is worth exactly that much that someone is prepared to buy from you. For deeper understanding of Xaurum you have to know a few things.

Xaurum has three (3) prices.

1. Golden price - Golden price consists from quantity of gold (in this case 2.26g/Xau) X price of 1g golden card 999.9    Golden price will grow independently of market price of gold, because quantity of gold that represents each Xaurum is growing every single day because of mining, minting, burning, transaction fees,... I think that we do not need to discuss about price of Gold on the long term.

2. Market price - Market price consists from supply and demand like every other asset. If demand is higher than supply the price is growing and the opposite. This is happening on every markets that is why it is called market price.

3. Production price - For me personally, production price is the most important. If minters would like to mint you have to use current market price to put it in coinage formula. But if current market price is lower than last market price that was used for minting, it is considered that the new money supply is needed for demand on markets until the market price reach at least last market price used for minting. Therefore I know that there will never be created any new Xaurums at lower price than before. It the last price used for minting was for example 480$  I value my Xaurums at least 480$ and nothing less. For me golden price is not important for valuing my Xaurums. Golden price is important because it is lifting the "floor" to which can market price drop in worst case scenario if literally everyone would sell coins at the same time, but believe me this will never happen. Try to sell 1Xau on exchange for double of golden price and it will be sold in seconds, so the golden price is not important at all for valuing Xaurum.

If you would like to buy gold, go buy it in and store it in your closet. Open your closet after two years and I am 100% sure that there will be exactly the same amount of it as on the day that you put it in. If you would like that the gold that you have is growing in quantity, then buy Xaurum because I am also 100% sure that there will be more gold in this "closet".

Try to understand that in Xaurum we are not buying/selling gold  but we are buying cryptocurrency that is backed by gold.

The only thing I can see is that I don't see much trading going on with this crypto. its not even listed to major exchanges like bittrex or polo.
Or we just don't see if people would be willing to sell their XAU?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:22:15 AM

Some additional information on the RICO:

We ask all old Xaurum users to use the rico.xaurum.org page to exchange the old Xaurum for the new. The new funds, that will be used for minting, will be collected and minted on 3 days (first mint will be Thursday, 21th of July at around 12.00 CET).

Twitter campaign:
We've started a twitter campaign, you can join it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1554708.40

... sic manet gloria mundi.
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:17:52 PM

15 hours to go before the rebirth.

Other than the splitting 1 XAU = 8000 XAUR, any other new innovations and updates being introduced? A roadmap?
Puhi

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:04:54 PM

15 hours to go before the rebirth.

Other than the splitting 1 XAU = 8000 XAUR, any other new innovations and updates being introduced? A roadmap?
Xaurum is quite a big invention as it is in my opinion. RICO is just one of the check points. An important one.
What I believe will happen during RICO:
1. money will be collected from different sources and 100% of it will be spent for gold.
2. because of no.1 the base (gold) value of all Xaurum will increase. A lot, if RICO will be successful.
3. technically they decided to switch the blockchain from Blackcoin fork to Ethereum. They will use this transition for much needed split as well. This is also good for the coin.
4. bigger exchanges will add new coin, so the trade volumes will be as the coin deserves them to be.

As for the roadmap, we need to wait.

m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:26:03 AM

Where is the gold behind Xaurum being stored by Loomis (geographically)?

PS: Not because I want to rob it, but to know how prone it is to be influenced by external factors such as war.

Aurum Project (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:03:28 AM

Xaurum RICO begins

At the moment xaurum price is 454,13$ , the average price from the announcement to today, that will be used for RICO minting was determined as 428,4$. This means, according to the Xaurum coinage formula, the minting price during the RICO would be 291,07$ for old XAU, considering the splitting, this means the minting price of new xaurum will be 0.03638375$ per XAUR.

neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:40:39 PM

watching it closely from the start, some new development...let's see where this will take us  Smiley
cheers
coininvestor

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:36:56 PM

There is another coin with the same ticker symbol which I almost bought by accident.  Any plans to change the ticker?
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:42:22 PM

There is another coin with the same ticker symbol which I almost bought by accident.  Any plans to change the ticker?
It will change from XAU to XAUR after the RICO is over.

jdlr

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:01:34 PM

how can we contact the XAURUM team ?

any email address ? cannot find on the website

it's for someone without bitcointalk account
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:47:56 PM

PS: Not because I want to rob it, but to know how prone it is to be influenced by external factors such as war.

I am also curious about this.

And if someone buys a coin which is representative of a "real physical gold" and orders that will be delivered, so if someone does order delivery of  for example 10 grams of gold (equivalent of a coin's value) will you take out that gold bar from the vault, melt it just to send out that 10 grams? And will it be shipped by post - no delivery charges?

GLOBAL DELIVERY

Xaurum is exchangeable for gold and is devlivered anywhere in the world.
Aurum Project (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:56:20 PM

I am also curious about this.

And if someone buys a coin which is representative of a "real physical gold" and orders that will be delivered, so if someone does order delivery of  for example 10 grams of gold (equivalent of a coin's value) will you take out that gold bar from the vault, melt it just to send out that 10 grams? And will it be shipped by post - no delivery charges?

GLOBAL DELIVERY

Xaurum is exchangeable for gold and is devlivered anywhere in the world.

We have posted about this in the RICO thread:

The old proofs of gold are found on our old blog: aurescoinstitute.tumblr.com
This is only the part of the gold reserves we keep in Slovenia, for faster melting. The main part is stored at Nadir, in Turkey and getting transfered to Loomis, this transfer contract will be published as soon as it is possible. Part of our team, is currenlty travelling to Turkey, to arrange for a re-location from the turkish Loomis to the an european-based Loomis storage facillity, because of the recent political activity. While discussing with Loomis at our last meeting, they were developing an online account for reviewing, we're hoping this will be availiable during the RICO, and permanently as an publicly open account, so anyone will be able to check the quantity of the gold reserves online. New funds for the gold reserves will be shipped directly to the new Loomis location.

When xaurums are melted, they are removed from the money supply, the gold is subtracted from the total gold reserves and shipped to the user, the costs of delivery will be covered by the user, as will the choice of transportation (security, mail insurance).

kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:20:28 PM

how can we contact the XAURUM team ?

any email address ? cannot find on the website

it's for someone without bitcointalk account

In the RICO thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546279, they provide their email address, here it is info@xaurum.org.

Just wanted to point out that up until now, XAU price never went under its gold base value, so there doesn't seem to be any good reason (economically speaking) to exchange XAU for gold.

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:04:01 PM

Just wanted to point out that up until now, XAU price never went under its gold base value, so there doesn't seem to be any good reason (economically speaking) to exchange XAU for gold.
No but it does mean that the value wont drop lower than the value of gold. By not tying the value to the gold it does give it a bit more room for profits.
The only downside is that selling your coins quickly after the purchase would likely result in a small loss. And a crash in gold prices could also hurt the value.

As I see it the main value of this coin is storage of wealth. For long term investments this coin would most likely yield a decent profit. For short term investments I think there are better options out there.

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:28:28 PM

I think the change from 1 XAU = 8000 XAUR will do the coin well.
but the minting price is too high. and there is manyholder that cant pay a such amount.
a campaign for minting with better possibility for new investors is a good solution....

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: