Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoinica Consultancy abandons customers. Bitcoinica to enter Liquidation  (Read 54904 times)
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 07:07:58 PM

Amir is too busy doing youtube interviews to be bothered with doing the right thing for all the Bitcoinica customers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPAAM_5Dkg

Patrick is too busy threatening me over the lawsuit to be bothered to do the right thing and actually avoid the lawsuit in the process.

[18:31:12] <phantomcircuit> ......, suggest to him strongly to drop the suit
[18:31:23] <phantomcircuit> he's going to regret it more than anything he's ever done in his entire life
[18:32:11] <phantomcircuit> that's a promise

Never a dull moment.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 07:35:01 PM

What's the reason they don't have scammer tags?  If "scammer" doesn't suit this situation well, then I propose a tag something like "Don't trust with money", which doesn't necessarily entail scamming, just that at the very least this person has been negligent in some way. 

In any event, because things move so quickly around here and after a few months are apt to get forgotten, I think for the protection of newcommers they ought to be tagged in some way, or we should have a sticky in the main discussion area that lists people who've contributed to significant losses of other people's wealth.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
defxor

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 09:29:09 PM

then I propose a tag something like "Don't trust with money", which doesn't necessarily entail scamming, just that at the very least this person has been negligent in some way.

"Incompetent"

rdponticelli

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:02:50 PM

then I propose a tag something like "Don't trust with money", which doesn't necessarily entail scamming, just that at the very least this person has been negligent in some way.

"Incompetent"

Irresponsible.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:22:13 PM

Amir is too busy doing youtube interviews to be bothered with doing the right thing for all the Bitcoinica customers.

Patrick is too busy threatening me over the lawsuit to be bothered to do the right thing and actually avoid the lawsuit in the process.

[18:31:23] <phantomcircuit> he's going to regret it more than anything he's ever done in his entire life

Is there any end to Patrick's sheer arrogance?  He's not well placed to be threatening anyone.

God I hope that someone at the 2012 conference streams his presentation live.  I suspect that his audience won't be entirely "respectful" during his presentation.

Supreme, irredeemable asshole would be the most appropriate tag for Patrick.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 12:54:55 AM

Zhou must have made another donation to the forum - this thread has been "mothballed" and there is now no active thread on general discussion about his $500,000 theft.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
repentance

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 12:58:41 AM

Zhou must have made another donation to the forum - this thread has been "mothballed" and there is now no active thread on general discussion about his $500,000 theft.   Undecided

It was inactive because people stopped posting to it - once people stop posting to a thread in the Discussion forum, it falls off the front page fast.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 12:59:34 AM

Is there any end to Patrick's sheer arrogance?  He's not well placed to be threatening anyone.

God I hope that someone at the 2012 conference streams his presentation live.  I suspect that his audience won't be entirely "respectful" during his presentation.

Supreme, irredeemable asshole would be the most appropriate tag for Patrick.

We're streaming it live ^_^

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 01:07:17 AM

There wasn't active thread in general before I moved it either  Wink. I'm sure people will be more than happy to make a bunch of new threads when something moves forward.

I wish somebody would pay me for moving all the service related discussions, I'm gonna get carpal tunnel.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Herodes

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 07:23:45 AM

Never a dull moment.

In my experience, when people agressively try not to cooperate, they have something to hide. PC may be an ass, but he ain't dumb.
naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 07:13:33 PM

What's the reason they don't have scammer tags?  If "scammer" doesn't suit this situation well, then I propose a tag something like "Don't trust with money", which doesn't necessarily entail scamming, just that at the very least this person has been negligent in some way. 

In any event, because things move so quickly around here and after a few months are apt to get forgotten, I think for the protection of newcommers they ought to be tagged in some way, or we should have a sticky in the main discussion area that lists people who've contributed to significant losses of other people's wealth.
Because this is a team of thieves. If before they hid it, now operating openly. In my experience (observation) scammers over time are easier (not hiding) act. [not mask after time]

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 07:41:23 PM

There wasn't active thread in general before I moved it either  Wink. I'm sure people will be more than happy to make a bunch of new threads when something moves forward.

I wish somebody would pay me for moving all the service related discussions, I'm gonna get carpal tunnel.

Carpal Tunnelica & Trust LLC
Owner: Brad Bear

I had a feeling about you!  Grin

~Cackling Bear~
guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 06:33:35 AM

Never a dull moment.

In my experience, when people agressively try not to cooperate, they have something to hide. PC may be an ass, but he ain't dumb.

Yeah, like his complicity in Zhou Tong's thefts?

I lol that fools still use Intersango - that's just a matter of time before it goes belly up and sucks up a bunch of customer funds. Patrick will steal your money if you give him half a chance.

And then threaten you when you try to recover it.

Why no scammer tags, indeed. Who's invested in Intersango besides the three execs?

repentance

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 07:10:07 AM

Who's invested in Intersango besides the three execs?

If I recall correctly, Amir's the only director and Patrick and Donald are shareholders.  Wendon also acquired 250 shares in Intersango in exchange for Amir, Donald and Patrick being given a combined interest of 25% in Bitcoinica LP. 

dopamine

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 04:59:27 PM

why haven't I seen any of my bitcoins yet? I'm sure if we can all get together and create another law suit maybe we will see something happen. This amir fool is going around doing interviews but doesn't talk about bitcoinica fisco on how many people have lost money just waiting for a refund...

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
RicePicker

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

RicePicker

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 08:48:36 AM

Seriously how long has it been?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid! =D
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 02:32:00 PM

Carpal Tunnelica & Trust LLC
Owner: Brad Bear

I had a feeling about you!  Grin

~Cackling Bear~

Dang, time to move onto my next account I guess.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
MelMan2002

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 11:23:34 PM

relevant: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109316

19F6veduCZcudwXuWoVosjmzziQz4EhBPS
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 08:22:25 AM

Take this with a grain of salt, because it's unsubstantiated rumour at this point, but if it's true it would be enormously helpful to the liquidation process.

Wayne Lee-Archer 2:55 AM
MagicalTux will be travelling to NZ to talk to the recievers regarding
Bitcoinica/Intersango

https://privatepaste.com/5241fafb45

That paste has since been deleted. Anyone have copies?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 03:07:16 AM

Take this with a grain of salt, because it's unsubstantiated rumour at this point, but if it's true it would be enormously helpful to the liquidation process.

MagicalTux will be travelling to NZ to talk to the recievers regarding
Bitcoinica/Intersango

https://privatepaste.com/5241fafb45

That paste has since been deleted. Anyone have copies?

If you let me lick your toes.  Grin http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RvDSS2laRlsJ:pastebin.com/aQuJHsuf+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

i 'll keep this confidential and not enquiry Mr Cartmell yet
MagicalTux will be travelling to NZ to talk to the recievers regarding Bitcoinica/Intersango
Alberto Armandi 2:55 AM
i'll wait for you to come up with confirmations
2:55 AM
ok good, so might be as well that we can arrange a meeting with Mr Cartmell regarding this
yes, please wait - like i said i dont wanna screw up anyones legal workings (esp Cartmell's tasty work with bitcoinica)
Alberto Armandi 2:56 AM
he could provide some documentation to him for supporting the legal suite
Wayne Lee-Archer 2:56 AM

I guess this will work also: http://pastebin.com/aQuJHsuf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: