Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoinica Consultancy abandons customers. Bitcoinica to enter Liquidation  (Read 54904 times)
btcx
VIP

Activity: 302
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 03:52:37 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 04:07:02 PM by btcx

Intersango did not purchase any part of Bitcoinica.

Bitcoinica did not purchase any part of Intersango.

This is a lie that has been pushed by Roger Ver who is an owner in businesses who are direct competitors with Intersango.

Let me repeat.  It's a lie.

Care to explain this then?  https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_ECG6JRZs-7VVFGdUVZd3UycGc/edit

Oh right, it was Wendon Group that traded you personally some shares of Bitcoinica for shares of Intersango.

Quote from: Donald Norman 02/05/12 07:57
The bitcoinica plan is that patrick rewrite this site and i help you with
the logic for the hedging bot. That's waiting on you looking at the code.
The speed of this is crucial because not only does it help both Intersango
and bitcoinica
but at the same time it takes volume from mtgox. Tripple
whammy

How far the commingling of assets and resources goes is yet to be seen.

P.S. lol @ Intersango being competition for anything.  Roger has more credibility in his pinky than you have in your whole body.  I can't believe you still slink around here but what's more shocking is that anybody still trusts you with their money.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Namecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Stellar, US dollar, euro, British pound, Canadian dollar and Japanese yen exchange:  https://www.kraken.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantomcircuit

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 08:45:12 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 09:10:13 PM by phantomcircuit

This is a lie that has been pushed by Roger Ver who is an owner in businesses who are direct competitors with Intersango.

Care to explain this then?  https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_ECG6JRZs-7VVFGdUVZd3UycGc/edit

Oh right, it was Wendon Group that traded you personally some shares of Bitcoinica for shares of Intersango.

The actual contract clearly shows Intersango was not owned by or responsible for the operation of bitcoinica.

Something you have now confirmed you had knowledge of prior to filling suit alleging as much.

I'll see you in court.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 09:13:00 PM

Turns out today that Bitmarket.eu was heavily invested in Bitcoinica and got owned as well. Along with most of its customers. Admin held it a secret for half a year until he ran out of funds very recently. A perfect date for the end of yet another exchange.

Just when you thought Team Zhou/Intersango couldn't fuck the Bitcoin project up any more, months later you find out the clusterfuck is even larger than life. That's what they call a domino effect.

Good thing I switched my passion to litecoins a long time ago. No disasters as of yet.

disclaimer201.  Where is this info?

Thx.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 09:20:00 PM

The actual contract clearly shows Intersango was not owned by or responsible for the operation of bitcoinica.

Something you have now confirmed you had knowledge of prior to filling suit alleging as much.

I'll see you in court.
He just got owned.

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 12:07:54 AM

Turns out today that Bitmarket.eu was heavily invested in Bitcoinica and got owned as well. Along with most of its customers. Admin held it a secret for half a year until he ran out of funds very recently. A perfect date for the end of yet another exchange.

Just when you thought Team Zhou/Intersango couldn't fuck the Bitcoin project up any more, months later you find out the clusterfuck is even larger than life. That's what they call a domino effect.

Good thing I switched my passion to litecoins a long time ago. No disasters as of yet.

disclaimer201.  Where is this info?

Thx.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5441.msg1413156#msg1413156

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129803.msg1417085;topicseen#msg1417085
Rick James

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 01:34:48 PM

You do however owe me around 24,000 BTC and have been rather rude about it.

By this post, you speak about thousands, you have done nothing to gain those back, but for 4.5 you gave my full info online.
That said, i now feel a little satisfied that i saw this, and it makes me feel like i should ask for some btc for what you have done to me, and you now dont even reply in the threads after the last pm you sent.

Keep your derailing bullshit out of here. Whine about that shit somewhere else. Noob.

I'll see you in court.

FUCK YOU PATRICK. WHERE'S THE BITCOINICA MONEY BITCH?

I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL BITCH.
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 07:50:25 AM

What's happening in this thread? Huh

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Hexadecibel
Human Intranet Liason
VIP

Activity: 571
Merit: 504

I still <3 u Satoshi

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 03:52:01 AM

Oh, this is the fallout of the last major scam (debacle?) before the pirate scam. These kind of disasters serve as a lesson for the rest of us, and in the end make the bitcoin user base more aware...
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 04:20:50 PM

Quote from: Donald Norman 02/05/12 07:57
The bitcoinica plan is that patrick rewrite this site and i help you with
the logic for the hedging bot. That's waiting on you looking at the code.
The speed of this is crucial because not only does it help both Intersango
and bitcoinica
but at the same time it takes volume from mtgox. Tripple
whammy

How far the commingling of assets and resources goes is yet to be seen.

P.S. lol @ Intersango being competition for anything.  Roger has more credibility in his pinky than you have in your whole body.  I can't believe you still slink around here but what's more shocking is that anybody still trusts you with their money.

Quoted for exactitude.

Except the last part, I very much doubt anyone trusts the scamgroup with anything. Point in case the intersango transaction volume, and other things.

There's two reasons there's been no disasters as of yet in litecoin: a) nobody cares about it, and as a result nobody bothers stealing it and b) nobody cares about it, and as a result nobody bothers doing anything in it. People try occasionally to graduate from LTC to BTC (such as that Burnside fellow), but other than that moving to LTC because BTC is tough is not much unlike moving back to high school because real life sucks and back there you can still date cheerleaders on the strength of being the only guy on the team that washes.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:18:39 PM

Are there even any bitcoins left after all those hacks?

Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 09:16:28 AM

Are there even any bitcoins left after all those hacks?

Something like 20% of ll the bitcoins ever existing have been claimed by scammers.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 11:39:56 PM

You are wrong. I do care for litecoins. Last time I checked I wasn't nobody. More scams and hacks happen in Bitcoin world as we speak: bAsic, Bitmarket.eu, Vircurex and many more, and the year is only 15 days old!

Also, what are you romaing the altcoin exchanges threads for, if you are not fond of them? lol
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 04:00:49 AM

The liquidators are supposedly back in the office this week.  Did anyone hear anything from them at all so far?

thx
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 06:20:58 AM

The liquidators are supposedly back in the office this week.  Did anyone hear anything from them at all so far?

thx

They've been on vacation. Haha, have we ever heard that excuse before ? The saga continues..
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 06:41:48 AM

+1 Learning from others' mistakes is wise.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 08:37:31 AM

thx

They've been on vacation. Haha, have we ever heard that excuse before ? The saga continues..

Uhm, outside of cryptocurrency there are still places with paid sickdays and a fixed amount of holidays per year. The liquidators have set a deadline for the 20th. So, pls.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 07:49:19 PM

thx

Uhm, outside of cryptocurrency there are still places with paid sickdays and a fixed amount of holidays per year. The liquidators have set a deadline for the 20th. So, pls.

No, liquidation is a scam!!1

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 02:37:34 PM

BitBuster

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:26:53 AM

Did anyone actually get their money back?

BB.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 09:34:04 AM

Did anyone actually get their money back?

BB.

Not yet! Luckily, it's sitting in Mt. Gox safe and sound till the liquidators get it back so that they ... or something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: