Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sponsors Wanted For Crowdfunding Start-up [www.PICISI.com]  (Read 9651 times)
jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:33:01 AM

i have a free sign space can i join in your campaign ?thank u

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:26:32 PM

Thanks for your message Jerelimz, yes you are welcome to join the campaign.

I don't know exactly what you mean by "a free sign space" please be more specific, do you mean:
- that we could use your signature space free,
- that we could use your avatar space free,
- that we could use space at your website to promote PICISI,

Whatever is the free sign space that you are talking about it is a high probability that we could use it.  And where possible we could also monetize it.

I will add your name to the list of active supporters of PICISI.  Question, were you referred to us by someone specific, if so who?

thanks again

jerelimZ

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:20:37 AM

I don't know exactly what you mean by "a free sign space" please be more specific, do you mean:

Whatever is the free sign space that you are talking about it is a high probability that we could use it.  And where possible we could also monetize it.

I will add your name to the list of active supporters of PICISI.  Question, were you referred to us by someone specific, if so who?

thanks again

if you want you can use my avatar no problem. I hope it helps.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:16:14 AM

thanks again

if you want you can use my avatar no problem. I hope it helps.

Great, everything counts, you will be the first person to display our Avatar:

Let me know if you need installation instructions.    I'll work on a compensation plan for avatar displays and put you in for it.

thanks again 

goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:18:35 PM

I endorse the PICISI plan

Signature for sale by owner
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:17:01 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 06:34:34 PM by Armis

I endorse the PICISI plan

Welcome aboard goodguyed, I'm particularly pleased to see that this thread is where you placed your very first post, thanks for that honor.

How would you like to get more involved, are you interested in being a promotion contractors, an admin, a volunteer, or something else?

Please let me know, in the mean time hre is PICISI's newest article:

Here is the most recent article concerning PICISI:

GOLDPIECES+HYPER+CRYPTODATABASE+PICISI = HIGH TECH FUN
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/goldpieceshypercryptodatabasepicisi-high-tech-fun/

excerpt:

"...  the developer of HYPER, the #1 purpose CC for gaming, considered stepping in to rescue the currency.  HF’s strategic rescue plan is a model for CC industry pros to follow.

His plan marshaled various resources on behalf of GP such that the currency could be literally, financially, and socially  placed on a whole new path to success.  The multi-pronged plan started with the announcement of the rescue plan (aka community takeover), which was followed by an injection of capital,  immediate integration and adoption of GP into established games, a sea of organized publicity, a digital currency coding fork, and a brand new announcement thread at bitcointalk.com.  The reorganization plan was well received, to the extent of a triple digit bounce.

Let’s take a closer look at some of the work that is going into the rescue. ...."

Please support HYPER, GoldPieces, CryptoDatabase, and/or PICISI with your comment at the bottom of the article.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:45:37 PM

I'm pleased to announce that MakingMoneyHoney.com is our newest sponsor and that we received an in-kind* sponsor donation; here is our new sponsor list:

Site launch prerequisites update:
1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 22: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces and MakingMoneyHoney.com); [goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 11, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

MakingMoneyHoney.com is hosting the following PICISI advertisement at their site:

The most recent PICISI related article is here:

DRAGON KNIGHT – THE GAME THAT PAYS YOU TO PLAY!
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/dragon-knight-game-pays-play/

excerpt:

"...  Dragon Knight 2.0 (dknight.ml) is a popular RPG game with over 250 players. Players can earn Dragon Points (DP) as they play the game which can then be traded for up to 7 different cryptocurrencies (CC) and withdrawn in game. The creator, Anarchist of Crypto Database (cryptodatabase.net), is also responsible for curating a CC library that catalogs over 1,300 different coins and supplies information for each one. ... Dragon Knight 2.0 is a supporter of PICISI. PICISI will be the leading CC crowd funding website that allows campaign starters to choose their host CC. All CC funds donated towards each campaign will then be exchanged for the chosen host CC. PICISI’s motto is ‘Promotion, Promotion, Promotion’. ..."

Please support CryptoDatabase, and/or PICISI with your comment at the bottom of the article.
jerelimZ

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:03:09 AM

Proud to be a part of this project. keep up the good work armis.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 03:14:21 AM

Me too. Very big things are going to be happening for all of us soon.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:45:36 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 06:27:55 AM by Armis

Me too. Very big things are going to be happening for all of us soon.

The encouragement is greatly appreciated, thanks; please help us find some admins to lead this endeavor in the right direction.  

I'm pleased to announce that we received a donation from Triangles (TRI) and that they are PICISI's newest sponsor.  

Site launch prerequisites update:
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Please note: we have two prerequisite goals to achieve in order to launch PICISI, please help us find Admins and inaugural crowdfunding projects for the site.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:56:47 AM

Turns out the OP is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:26:37 AM

Turns out the OP is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

Greeting Vod, thanks for visiting.

PICISI is not, nor will it be, a charity, a non-profit, or a not-for-profit entity, it will be a crowdfunding site that will charge a fee for its services and will endeavor to earn massive profits.

Yes, the word "charity" is in the acronym, so too are the words 'Philanthropic' and 'Investment'; we are not a philanthropic company, or an investment company either.  PICISI will be a place where all of the interests that make up our name can be served: where Charities can find donors for their charitable campaigns; where Philanthropic orgs or individuals could make donations, or purchases; where Investors could find ways to invest in people, and products; where Inventors could find people willing to buy into their idea, plan, or prototype; share Start-ups could find individual or orgs willing to invest in them, and were good Ideas are constantly rewarded.

I am currently searching for administrators to help run the for-profit org which is currently under construction and will be located at www.PICISI.com

PICISI site launch prerequisite update is:
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Once I have my full team in place we will determine all disclosure protocols including 'real life identity identification' in anonymous environments.

PICISI will be managed with integrity, that's not to say everyone will always do the right thing, but it is to say that if any customer (a person that receives a service without paying a fee) or client (a person that receives a service for a fee) is dissatisfied with any of PICISI's professional services we will do all that is reasonable to satisfy them.  Furthermore, anyone that buys Pi (PICISI issued currency) from PICISI can sell it back to PICISI for the amount they originally paid for the currency.

jerelimZ

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:16:19 PM

Oh my is this true. Is Armis scammer?

Can you give him negative red trust vod?

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:08:36 PM

He has negative trust.  Keep in mind, his "guarantee" is worthless - he will not reveal his identity and will disappear with your coins at any time.

'real life identity identification' in anonymous environments means he'll give you his username and nothing else.   Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:13:19 PM

Vod's actions are irresponsible. 

He has taken it upon himself to make many false assumption and run with them, recklessly paying no regard to the damage he is causing. 

Then later he figures he could say: "oops I was wrong, I removed the negative feedback, move along"

What should happen to a person that makes such sharp accusations after they are proven to be wrong?

Apparently, the downside of false accusation is 'nothing' which is why he did it so freely.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:18:47 PM

He has negative trust.  Keep in mind, his "guarantee" is worthless - he will not reveal his identity and will disappear with your coins at any time.

'real life identity identification' in anonymous environments means he'll give you his username and nothing else.   Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

What coins are you talking about Vod? 

Clearly you are making things up as you go because you know very little about PICISI.    You are instead choosing to take some of your past negative experiences and cast them on me for no go reason.    Explain how PICISI would be run to result in the situation you have framed?

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:09:46 PM

PICISI is not, nor will it be, a charity...Yes, the word "charity" is in the acronym, so too are the words 'Philanthropic' and 'Investment'; we are not a philanthropic company, or an investment company either. 

This begs the question, if PICISI is none of these things, why are these words in its name, in this order-
Philanthropic Investment and Charity
?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:34:27 PM

PICISI is not, nor will it be, a charity...Yes, the word "charity" is in the acronym, so too are the words 'Philanthropic' and 'Investment'; we are not a philanthropic company, or an investment company either. 

This begs the question, if PICISI is none of these things, why are these words in its name, in this order-
Philanthropic Investment and Charity
?

Thanks for your question, the company name is PICISI that is a 1-word name, it is not an acronym eg: P.I.C.I.S.I.   and certainly not Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas.  I gave the name meaning and depth by finding appropriate words to phrase what the entity is in business to do.

The entity will be a crowdfunding business we will bring donors and campaign organizers together. 

Yes, the word "charity" is in the acronym, so too are the words 'Philanthropic' and 'Investment'; we are not a philanthropic company, and not an investment company either.  PICISI will be a place where all of the interests that make up the letters of our name can be served: where Charities can find donors for their charitable campaigns; where Philanthropic orgs or individuals could make donations, or purchases; where Investors could find ways to invest in people, and products; where Inventors could find people willing to buy into their idea, plan, or prototype; where Start-ups could find individual or orgs willing to invest in them, and were good Ideas are constantly rewarded.

Here's what the phrase: "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas" simply means, 'people with money giving to people who want or need money particularly for inventions, startup, and ideas'.   The "charity" is in the benevolent giving from the donors to the campaigns.  The phrase was created to fit the word.  The word
properly represents much of what the biz will. 

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:51:01 PM

the word "charity" is in the acronym
So PICISI is an acronym....
PICISI is a 1-word name, it is not an acronym
but not an acronym.

the company name is PICISI that is a 1-word name, it is not an acronym eg: P.I.C.I.S.I.   and certainly not Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas.  I gave the name meaning and depth by finding appropriate words to phrase what the entity is in business to do.

So you started with the word PICISI and it's not an acronym meaning Philanthropic Investment and Charity etc.?

OK, all is clear, I won't bother you anymore.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:01:44 PM

the word "charity" is in the acronym
So PICISI is an acronym....
PICISI is a 1-word name, it is not an acronym
but not an acronym.

the company name is PICISI that is a 1-word name, it is not an acronym eg: P.I.C.I.S.I.   and certainly not Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas.  I gave the name meaning and depth by finding appropriate words to phrase what the entity is in business to do.

So you started with the word PICISI and it's not an acronym meaning Philanthropic Investment and Charity etc.?

OK, all is clear, I won't bother you anymore.

I may have confused acronym vs initialization. 

PICISI is the acronym, and P.I.C.I.S.I  is the initialization, the first is said as a word and the second is said as letters.   The one said as letters pertains to what each letter stands for.   So NFL looks like an acronym however it's actually an initialization because we say the letters individually not as a single word.

As for being a 'bother'  I don't consider it a bother when the intent is trying to understand about PICISI.   If someone thinks something is wrong I want to address it quickly and responsibly.  PICISI is complex and not easy to quickly understand, but it is easy to misunderstand especially when people come with preconceived notions.

I know this site is full with FUD, I also realize that FUD is part of the culture, because of the abundant misbehavior, but its shameful when a good guy wrongly attacks another good guy with FUD especially when the attacker refuses to accept truth.

enjoy

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: