Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Private war between Rarity, augustocroppo and mlawrence  (Read 3529 times)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 10:28:28 PM

Because the person running it has threatened violence against him.  There is a difference between fearing the law and fearing a lynch mob featuring calls to stalk and injure someone.

My topic was moved to the trashcan because Zhou Tong has donated a lot of funds to the forum.   Wink

So, a user suggest to organize a legitimate private investigation to discover real evidence and clarify the matter, but you admit that he is trying to gather a "lynch mob featuring calls to stalk and injure someone"?

Again, you are being contradictory.

After all, you try to associate him with "conspiracy theorists"... You, a user which admits being a male with an avatar of a pony?

AH AH AH

Pathetic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rarity (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 10:28:52 PM

I have already quoted the offending comments in this thread, and Matthew quoted the deleted one you are trying to pretend doesn't exist like a guilty child.  Having a tantrum about it and insulting the integrity of the moderators will not change what happened.  Grownups take responsibility for our actions, and one day you will learn that.

Then you will have no problem quoting it here again.  Otherwise, it didn't happen.

I have no need to quote it here as anyone can simply go read the comments when they were originally posted, when they were quoted in this thread, or note that the moderators have deleted your thread based on them.  If I play this game with you, just like if I played it with a six year old, in a few minutes you will just repeat it when we get to the next page.  

"NUH-UH, I DIDN'T DO IT IF YOU WON'T QUOTE IT ON THIS PAGE!" *stamps foot*

I'm not going to play along with your tantrum, take responsibility for what you did and move on if you want to rejoin the adult conversation.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 10:29:39 PM

The problem I see is that the forum, the bitcoin magazine, and every other bitcoin outlet out there has been bought and paid for by Zhou Tong. He was smart that way. Whatever information you are able to produce, will be dismissed by the forum.

You can clearly see that people like Rarity, Matthew and Maged have received, and/or continue to receive, stolen funds to quell any uprising.

It's unfortunate that this theft has split the community the way it has.  Sad

I'm not sure why how "the forum" regards information is relevant if the purpose of retaining a private investigator is to obtain location information so that those who wish to file criminal or civil complaints are able to set those complaints in motion.  The validity of those complaints isn't going to be investigated by "the forum" (which is divided on the issues anyway), so whether the forum dismisses the information is largely irrelevant anyway.

That is how I replied.  I'm taking the forum out of the equation by giving the address and name to the people who are pressing charges.  It doesn't matter if 99% of the forum feels Zhou is innocent - the police are going to look right past that bullshit, examine the evidence presented on the first post of this thread, and put the little thief in prison.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 10:30:53 PM

I have no need to quote it here as anyone can simply go read the comments when they were originally posted

Where?  No such comments exist.  Why not quote them here?  Wait a few hours until your buzz subsides before you post again.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 10:32:30 PM

I have already quoted the offending comments in this thread, and Matthew quoted the deleted one you are trying to pretend doesn't exist like a guilty child.  Having a tantrum about it and insulting the integrity of the moderators will not change what happened.  Grownups take responsibility for our actions, and one day you will learn that.

Your cheap psychological warfare is laughable and obvious.
Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 10:33:42 PM

I have no need to quote it here as anyone can simply go read the comments when they were originally posted

Where?  No such comments exist.  Why not quote them here?  Wait a few hours until your buzz subsides before you post again.

They have already been quoted in this thread, the moderators already made their decision on what they meant.  I'm sorry that I have to take a firm hand on this, and I know as a young man you resent authority figures, but threats against another member of this forum are simply not appropriate.  You have to grow up.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 10:34:54 PM

I hate to break it to you but I work for Bitcoin Magazine. The magazine is in no way supported, bought or even affiliated with Zhou Tong. I'm sure

Are you denying that Zhou made a substantial contribution to your magazine?

You can say "It's been quoted" again a few times, that doesnt make it true somehow.
I read the whole frickin' story and never saw mlawrence threatening to injure/kill anyone anywhere.

Thank you - I wonder how Maged managed to see something that exists only in Rarity's delusions?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 10:36:10 PM

I'm sorry that I have to take a firm hand on this, and I know as a young man you resent authority figures, but threats against another member of this forum are simply not appropriate.  You have to grow up.

You refuse to quote it because it doesn't exist.  Game over - you lose.   Grin

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 10:40:01 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2012, 04:33:58 AM by mlawrence

Both of you, stop your private war here. It gets annoying. People who repeatedly write on public message boards are usually not the ones you have to be afraid about. If I was one of the Intersango people, or Zhou Tong, I'd be very worried about the angry people out there who are still trying to get back what belongs to them. Mobs are prejudiced and tend to do stupid things. Whoever is in control should have done anything in their might to prevent that from happening. Someone warned here about the first Bitcoin related violence/worse and I hope it never happens, but seriously, Bitcoin is money and money is Bitcoin. It wouldn't be different from any other crime related to money. Bitcoin has never been innocent by the way, or did you guys forget about silk road already?

Holy shit - you just threatened to kill Zhou Tong!   Grin

When Rarity comes down she may realize I never threatened anybody.  Or she may not.  But I trust the reasonable forum members know what is going on here.

Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 10:40:39 PM

Anyone who doubts this issue has not already been quoted in the thread extensively can check here to realize that Mlawrence is trying to lie his way out of his actions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=95795.msg1069538#msg1069538

You will note that any vagueness about potentially implying someone else would be putting Zhou in a wheelchair can be eliminated when Mlawrence himself admits he is incriminating himself.  He also admitted to stalking, which was deleted and he is now pretending does not exist.  

When you reference violent mob justice, try and find where someone lives, admit you are stalking and committing a crime, you force the mods to act.  Having a tantrum about it does not change the responsibility the moderators have to protect the users of this forum from serious violent threats from other users.  It's a shame he fooled so many of you into buying into his tantrum, I hope you do not think giving him any more attention at this point will be a productive endeavor.  

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 10:43:08 PM

You better get used to invasion Zhou, cause it's going to get a lot worse.

Where I come from we don't let people steal half a million dollars and get away with it.

That's all I'm going to say about that anymore, since I'm not going to incriminate myself further.

I'm not letting him get away with it - I'm hiring a PI to bring him to justice and he will spend years in prison.  "Invasion" will become a nightly thing for him.   Wink

Thanks for producing that quote and showing everyone I never really threatened anyone.

Have a great afternoon!   Smiley

Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 10:44:03 PM

You better get used to invasion Zhou, cause it's going to get a lot worse.

Where I come from we don't let people steal half a million dollars and get away with it.

That's all I'm going to say about that anymore, since I'm not going to incriminate myself further.

I'm not letting him get away with it - I'm hiring a PI to bring him to justice and he will spend years in prison.  "Invasion" will become a nightly thing for him.   Wink

Thanks for producing that quote and showing everyone I never really threatened anyone.

Have a great afternoon!   Smiley

As I tried to explain, quoting is pointless.  He now pretends the part of the quote where he admits his actions are criminal did not occur, what is the point of quoting someone who won't take responsibility for their own quotes?

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 11:30:30 PM

When you reference violent mob justice, try and find where someone lives, admit you are stalking and committing a crime, you force the mods to act.

mlawrence did not admit to commit to any crime...

You are producing fictional events with no evidence whatsoever.

Having a tantrum about it does not change the responsibility the moderators have to protect the users of this forum from serious violent threats from other users.  It's a shame he fooled so many of you into buying into his tantrum, I hope you do not think giving him any more attention at this point will be a productive endeavor.

Pony's shit...

Aggressive words in a open forum in the cyberspace do not harm anyone, therefore there is nothing to be "protected" because there is not any imminent danger.

I am glad that I do not have to clean the mess you do with your manure's mindset.
Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 11:32:43 PM

When you reference violent mob justice, try and find where someone lives, admit you are stalking and committing a crime, you force the mods to act.

mlawrence did not admit to commit to any crime...

You are producing fictional events with no evidence whatsoever.

Having a tantrum about it does not change the responsibility the moderators have to protect the users of this forum from serious violent threats from other users.  It's a shame he fooled so many of you into buying into his tantrum, I hope you do not think giving him any more attention at this point will be a productive endeavor.

Pony's shit...

Aggressive words in a open forum in the cyberspace do not harm anyone, therefore there is nothing to be "protected" because there is not any imminent danger.

I am glad that I do not have to clean the mess you do with your manure's mindset.

He did admit to stalking, the post was deleted.  It was quoted in this thread before that happened.  He is also quoted as saying his actions were incriminating himself, you aren't incriminating yourself when you aren't committing a crime.  

When you combine threats of violence and stalking with the action of actually trying to hunt someone down you have crossed a line.

RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 12:25:07 AM

Nonsense Rarity, and welcome to the ignore list.  Good riddance.

Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 12:30:09 AM

Nonsense Rarity, and welcome to the ignore list.  Good riddance.

Again, there isn't much point in quoting things here.  Folks will pretend the quote doesn't say what it does, and ignore you so they don't have to experience the cognitive dissonance of believing a lie anymore.  Oh well.  He said out of his own mouth he was incriminating himself and stalking, I can't make you accept a truth you want to reject because you have fallen prey to the witch hunt atmosphere surrounding Zhou Tong.

Remember you don't have to take my word on this, we have his own words and the moderators have confirmed this whole thing by deleting his thread and explaining why they did it.

teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 12:31:44 AM

I second that...

Tired of reading bullshit from a Brony...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:33:06 AM

Remember you don't have to take my word on this, we have his own words and the moderators have confirmed this whole thing by deleting his thread and explaining why they did it.

AH AH AH

You are desperate.

Look like you are not going to be hired again.

Psychological warfare does not work around here.

Thank you by the show off and the show business.

I had a sarcastic laugh at least.
Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:37:12 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2012, 06:45:25 AM by Rarity

AH AH AH

You are desperate.

Look like you are not going to be hired again.

Psychological warfare does not work around here.

Thank you by the show off and the show business.

I had a sarcastic laugh at least.

I think I can excuse you for not understanding the quotes since English does not appear to be your first language.

mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:12:28 AM

I second that...

Tired of reading bullshit from a Brony...

3rd.

I know a PI in Australia and I am an Australian Citizen - if you need any help organizing this Id be glad to be your local contact.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: